PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with mom

lumpy
01-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Well it all started with a trip to the mall to get my wife an anniversary girft, I hate the mall except for the hot young girls and some real hot moms, I looked in Victorias Secrets window and saw a lot of real young girls with there moms both coming out with there undies and bras in their pretty pink bags thinking i womder what they picked out... This one mother and daughter in particular really caught my eyes, the daughter had a real shapley ass, skintight jeans, and i could see her chest pressed against her heavy winter jacket though i couldnt tell the size, the mother had these satin type dress pants on that really stuck to her ass and a leather coat so u couldnt get a good view of her chest either, I watched them go to their mini-van to unload their packages and walk back to the food court for some late supper, I decided that I really wanted them badly.. I walked out to their mini-van and popped the hood, I then stole a fuse out from under the hood so the van would be imobile and walked back in the food court.
To my surprise they had met with an older lady with a Macys bag and had strarted to order there food, for an older lady this woman was very attactive, unlike her grand-daughter and her own daughter she had taken off her jacket and had on a flowered blouse and I noticed her breasts were HUGE!!!, and i decided to sit across from the 3 of them.
After what seemed like an eternity they finally got up to leave, i waitied a few minutes and then decided to follow. As I entered the parking lot I heard the familiar sound of a vehicle trying vainly to start but to no avail,this was my chance!
I asked the mom if she needed some help, she said her van was giving her a hard time and if i would look at it she would be greatful, i asked her to pop the hood, after she had done this she came around front and asked if i could see what was wrong, i then grabbed her and used the belt from her jacket to tie her hands together, i had duct tape in my jacket so i also used tape to tape them over the belt, i then grabbed her and wnt with her to the mini-van and showed my knife to her throat and told her mother and daughter to step in the back "or else"
I then taped the grandmothers hands and the daughters hands and put the fuse back in the van and started it and went down the road about a 1/2 mile to this dead end street.
I dont know why but i decided i wanted to see this old granny first, I orderded her to the small bed in the back of the van while telling the other two if they moved granny was dead. I told her to take off her flowered blouse she cryed saying that her husband has been dead 30 years and could i just take her money please...I reached foward with my knife and slipped her blouose open, she tried to cover up but i slapped her hands away, she had on a white bra and you could see hard nips poking thru her bra, i cut my knife thru the bra and she coveredd her bare breasts again i slapped her hands away and grabbed her huge titflesh, i checked her bra, it was a 46dd, i then reached below and ripped her skirt off the old hags body, she had on some white cotton panties, i reached below and ripped hem off, she was veryhairy, i forced a finger deep inside but she was way to dry and tight, made her masterbate in front of me and she came, she was crying, decided that this was good but i made her lay down so i could titty fuck her for a few, i pulled her hair, and when she screamed i forced my dick inside of her mouth for a few strokes to get it wet, then if made her hold her tits togter as i titty fucked her and blew mu load on her chest and face, i made her lick my clean and retapped her hands and sent her next to her grandaughter.
Now the mom was next, i first made her show me what she had bought at the store, nice pink thong and bra, she had little 34 b tits. ok off with the jacket bitch! i now saw her white bloouse i took my knife and cut off all the buttons and when it opened i saw i sheer bra, with nice pink nips poking thru, i then told her to take off the pants, she had on bikini panties that were cute, she was shaved all the way, i cut off her bra and proceded to suck a little nipple, i made her laydown, i slapped her in the face with my cock and asked when the last time she gave her husband a blow job was, she said he didnt like them so it had been before she was married (5 years) i made her suck me, damn this girl was good, before i blew my load i made her bend over the bed with her ass in the air, i tooke my cock and aimed at her pussy dogy style, as i fucked her violently i pulled her long hair and rubbed her hard nipples, i blew a huge load inside her, i then placed my cock against her asshole and rammed in with no warning she cried and cried i then blew a nice laod in her ass and made her lick me clean and made her put on her undies that were in the bag damn she looked hot. i retaped her hand and stared at the daughter, mom and grandma pleaded me not to touch her saying she only turned 18 earlier in the year, i grabbed the girl and told her to take off her jacket, she had on a sweatshirt with abercrombie on the front, i made her lift it over her head, the white t shirt she had on didd little to hide her nice tits, i grabbed one thru the shirt, i degraded her asking if her if she had given head or anything she cried no.. then i made her take off her t shirt, she cried but finally lifted it over her head, she had on a lovely lacy blue bra, then i made her lower her jeans, she had some pretty cotton panties on, i took my knife and cut the bra open at the cups, nice tits honey i said and had to suck on her puffy pink nippple, hr bra size was 34c, i then pulled sown her panties to reveal a light pecah fuzz on the pussy, neveer had to shave it still so soft, i told her i rub her clit she did until she climaxed for her first time, as she was cumming i forced my cock down her throat, gagging her i told her to suck for her like, she did unil i blew a load down her throat, telling her to swallow every drop or i would kill mom and granny, i then pulled her legs apart and rubbed my still hard cock on her unntaped entrance, i forced myself inside of this virign cunt and it felt like heaven as all 3 cried, i blew yet another load and my cock was spent, i made her lick me clean, as i was cleaning up i head the daughter tell her mom that it was lucky that there other daughter wasnt with them, i took momms license so i would have the address and think mabey i would have to pay her a visit too!!

well what do u think should i visit the house, sorry but this is my first post

innocent
04-23-2007, 01:43 PM
i'd say cut out the references to 'very very young daughter' or i'll be banning you damn soon. i was tempted with a warning but as you havent mentioned ages i'll leave it at a kick up the backside for now.
and read this. its in your benefit
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=4468