PDA

View Full Version : Women

shysnale
01-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Women you have been rude to me.
Always wrinkling your shining butts right in front of me and turning me down every 'damn time I tried to stick my hand under your pricey underwear. This could have been a win-win situation, but you turned it into a bad karma.
Your provokating tendencies are also you damnation. You don't know it yet but I have my eyes on you. You think you can hide and laugh behind your monitors, but you've got another thing coming. I will hack RB database, get you Ip adresses, then hack you ISP database and know who you are and where your shining little butts lives. When I'll get my hands on you, you will need to learn a new language if you ever wanna be able to describe your traumatism to your shrink.

I will take you down to the firy pits of hell with me, you will get sodomized a thousand times until Satan's sperm is pouring out your nostrils. Then you will be drowned in a huge sperm river going across the abyss of horrors. You will finally arrive in a room where a fat bastard neger is hanging over a bucket full of shit. You'll have to train yourself to eat all his shit so that the marble floor stays perfectly clean all day for Lucifer to watch himself in the floor. Once you'll be through with that, you'll have to suck the rotten cocks of an army of fucked up zombies until they all feel like they are still alive. When all that will be done, you will finally meet me. I will tie you down and fucking skin you to the bone. But not fast, slowly, very slowy.As it has been proven a human can remain alive while his guts are pulled of his belly, I will make you masturbate your intestines while I'll be giving you a penthotal shot. When you'll finally feel your week minds are surrending to madness, I will show you a pic of your familly, then I'll show you fashiion magazines with all these outrageously expansive shits you love to buy in Paris to make you understand all these beautifull clothes are definitely impossible to reach for you. You will then understand you are stuck in hell with me, you are bound to suffer like no one suffered before, and this forever and never. All that just because you have been complicated with me...tought break hugh ? Next time stupid bitches, just rape me when I ask for it, that is quite a low price to pay to avoid hell.

Louise
01-27-2007, 03:32 PM
My my my...our French comrade has finally ate one too many snails...

River of sperm...mmm...sounds delicious...good for the skin apparently, perhaps I could go for a swim?

Im trying to peer beneath the engimatic French facade to understand the nature of this post dear Shysnale, but...alas, your desire in this post escapes me.

Elements of snuff in there..."masturbate your intestines" :eek: Even squidley would turn the other cheek to that!

Tho the zombie army of cocks sounds interesting...wonder if that would make an interesting story...or a roleplay? Who wants to play the zombies?

Oh Shy...you always make me laugh...come get me you mad French loon!

ego
01-27-2007, 04:03 PM
You live in Paris Snale?

Andering REDDSON
01-27-2007, 06:57 PM
No, no, ladies and gentlemen, He’s trying to be funny.
VERY, trying.

innocent
01-27-2007, 07:00 PM
oi dont diss my snale babe! he may be trying (occasionaly) but i always make a point of reading his posts. i like my snale babe.....he is unique in the best way!
keep em coming shyboy!

clan_hunter
01-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Interesting post shysnale, well done

shysnale
01-28-2007, 05:35 AM
You live in Paris Snale?

No I just spent time there because of my familly. I whish I move to London one day. This place is much more fun than Paris.

ego
01-28-2007, 07:53 AM
I believe that paris women justify every single word in your post. I am with you heart and soul.....!

Louise
01-28-2007, 10:58 AM
No I just spent time there because of my familly. I whish I move to London one day. This place is much more fun than Paris.

Oh yes, come to London Monsieur Shysnale! We're much more fun than those in so called Gay Paris! X

innocent
01-28-2007, 10:59 AM
sounds good to me
btw shysnale...your messages are maxed out..i'm not ignoring you just cant reply!

gal4
01-28-2007, 02:09 PM
I lost my twinkie, you give one and I promise to talk to you for five minutes, no more.

Thanks and have a nice day.

sindyloo
01-28-2007, 02:50 PM
WOW!! What a freaking shocking Sunday this has been? First a really great and nasty post from Shysnale! way to go sugar. Get it all OUT!!:skull-thu

Scary and exciting post. Didnt know you had it in you??:skull-lov :skull-tea

Then a POST??? By GAL4??? Could it be is she really back again??? WE CAN ONLY HOPE!!:skull-big :skull-big

innocent
01-28-2007, 02:52 PM
gal is never really gone. she watches over us and only replies to those she thinks worthy or especially unworthy in some cases.

menace
01-28-2007, 04:31 PM
If Gal4 were to die, she would only reincarnate herself. And I really believe she would :skull-con

sindyloo
01-29-2007, 11:44 AM
If GAL4 did pass on she would re-incarnate herself as....SHIVA, the Dead Night Tiger made whole again! She would then become SHIVA The Shatterer Of Worlds!!

For Her Power would be unstoppable!:skull-eek

shysnale
01-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Oh yes, come to London Monsieur Shysnale! We're much more fun than those in so called Gay Paris! X

Ho yes you are. I remember this street, Carnaby street maybe, I walked along, then I entered this quarter called Soho, people were all with piercings, blue, red or purple hair, mohawks, ho my, so inspiring, then I found a bar called 'Freud'. You know that one ? It's in the basement of a building actually. Cosmic music inside, girls with platform boots, huuuuuuum

You know I would come to London right now if I could, but it is so incredibly expansive. People have to share flats and that's something I could never never do because I"m a bad ass when it comes to live together.

Louise
01-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Ho yes you are. I remember this street, Carnaby street maybe, I walked along, then I entered this quarter called Soho, people were all with piercings, blue, red or purple hair, mohawks, ho my, so inspiring, then I found a bar called 'Freud'. You know that one ? It's in the basement of a building actually. Cosmic music inside, girls with platform boots, huuuuuuum

You know I would come to London right now if I could, but it is so incredibly expansive. People have to share flats and that's something I could never never do because I"m a bad ass when it comes to live together.

LOL...yes, Freud in Covent Garden? Very nice, fantastic cocktails and the first place I tried cucumber vodka if I remember correctly...

And yes...London is fantastically expensive!

somedude
01-29-2007, 02:30 PM
I know a place that's much cheaper L!;) :D

dark_d3viant
01-30-2007, 08:10 AM
LOL...yes, Freud in Covent Garden? Very nice, fantastic cocktails and the first place I tried cucumber vodka if I remember correctly...

And yes...London is fantastically expensive!

Fantastically expensive, but a great place to get my 'gear' from :D! (I do not mean drugs, although that doesn't seem such a bad idea now I think about it...). Can you guess where I'd probably be found in London? Camden market! Cutting into my overdraft heavily, purchasing questionable shoes and boots with huge buckles and spikes.. and super corsets...

anyway, back to rolling in the hay :rolleyes:

Andering REDDSON
01-30-2007, 07:32 PM
I lost my twinkie, you give one and I promise to talk to you for five minutes, no more. Thanks and have a nice day.The only thing you’ll be saying is “¡SLURP SLURP!”

shysnale
01-31-2007, 02:35 AM
Fantastically expensive, but a great place to get my 'gear' from :D! (I do not mean drugs, although that doesn't seem such a bad idea now I think about it...). Can you guess where I'd probably be found in London? Camden market! Cutting into my overdraft heavily, purchasing questionable shoes and boots with huge buckles and spikes.. and super corsets...

anyway, back to rolling in the hay :rolleyes:

Yes but could really share a flat with other people ?
Let's imagine you're not in the mood for a party, you just want to sit on your bed and read a good book, but your roomnates are pumping up the stereo volume, what do you do ?

ego
01-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Hey snale, i guess roommates inform u some days before about the party.
Its up to you to be in a party mood at this night.Plus, you want go to London to read books or to have parties?

shysnale
01-31-2007, 01:23 PM
Hey snale, i guess roommates inform u some days before about the party.
Its up to you to be in a party mood at this night.Plus, you want go to London to read books or to have parties?

The kind of roomnates you are talking about are the top-notch ones. I've been experiencing people who were smoking joints in the house without asking me if I mind the smell. And I would enjoy London more for its fashion and artistic world than for its parties. Believe it or not, but I go to bed everynight at 9:00 PM.

ego
01-31-2007, 01:30 PM
:) U remind me my first long relationship! In the beggining she was complaining for the joints.When she realized what is the effect, she was complaining for the absence!
Roomates is something u have to choose carefully- and of course it is your right to go bed any time u want.
My worst roomate was a bi guy.We was pretty handsome and was bringing home the best chicks.But when was bringing boys, shit.I couldnt sleep!
Btw, u mind the smell?

shysnale
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
:) U remind me my first long relationship! In the beggining she was complaining for the joints.When she realized what is the effect, she was complaining for the absence!
Roomates is something u have to choose carefully- and of course it is your right to go bed any time u want.
My worst roomate was a bi guy.We was pretty handsome and was bringing home the best chicks.But when was bringing boys, shit.I couldnt sleep!
Btw, u mind the smell?

I am an asthmatic.
The problem is my lungs are starting to produce some sort of a whistle sound when I'm exposed to the smoke. But yeah the smell is not too bad. I smoked for 4 years. I was a Marlboro fan. That cigarette brand is so good. I remember their slogan : 'Come to where the flavor is'. So true ! The marlboro flavor is unique. Hmmmmm I always thougt the best cigarettes in a day are the one you smoke after meals. (breakfast, lunch or diner) and it goes so perfectly with coffee. I've stopped smoking for 11 years now, so I suppose It is safe to say I'm through with it. I don't drink either. I only take coffee. I should start to fuck a little, or I'll end up with a shining halo above my head.

What about you ? Are you a regular pot smoker ? How about cigarettes ?
Were did you experience that bad roomnate story you described above ? You need to share places in Greece ?Is life expansive there ?

ego
01-31-2007, 02:18 PM
I experienced that in a hotel.I used to work in hotels.Btw, the guy was French (hello Gilles!) :D
I am a smoker, but i prefer rolling my cigarettes.And i was a "prince" fan when smoking pre-rolled ones.But Marlboros are great also.Pot? Hashish? Well i have smoke about a field of that.But now i smoke it rarely.And it makes me fucking hard.The longest erection! I guess thats why they say " i am stoned", its hard as stone:D " Je sui fracase - decase" wright?
I used to share places when i was in the university also.Ok, i had my own, but i dont remember one single night i slept alone.Eight or six people in one house was common.Once, i went back home completely drunk and i found an unknown couple making love on my bed!The best, was that the guy was asking who the fuck i was!I said my apologies and left.Next day i was informed he was my friends brother;he was searching a place to take his gf, so my friend gave him my keys...
Generally, it is not absolutely necessary to share places.In old center of Athens, you can have an appartment of 60 meters(square) for 1.000 euro or a bit more.In other areas this is about 400-600euro and to the worst neighborhoods 250-500.I prefer smaller villages around Athens and fair close to the sea.There you can have a cottage of 90 meters with garden and fireplace in a field of 250 meters for about 400-450euro (5-10 years old).Problem in Greece with these villages is the roads.35 klm to go to Athens on a bad tarmack.And my small Peugeot is somehow sensitive:(

shysnale
02-01-2007, 04:27 PM
" i am stoned", its hard as stone:D " Je sui fracase - decase" wright? Almost perfect :) it is Je suis fracassé - cassé

The best, was that the guy was asking who the fuck i was!I said my apologies and left.Next day i was informed he was my friends brother;he was searching a place to take his gf, so my friend gave him my keys...

Unbelievable. You sound like a cool person. I could never give my keys to someone. I'm a paranoid fuck.

Generally, it is not absolutely necessary to share places.In old center of Athens, you can have an appartment of 60 meters(square) for 1.000 euro or a bit more.In other areas this is about 400-600euro and to the worst neighborhoods 250-500.It's difficult to judge how expansive it is without knowing the average salaries in your country. For sure 1000 Euros is a very big rent but it depends of average incomes. I never been to your country. I don't know how I would like it.

Problem in Greece with these villages is the roads.35 klm to go to Athens on a bad tarmack.And my small Peugeot is somehow sensitive Don't by French cars. It's real crap :)

ego
02-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Unbelievable. You sound like a cool person. I could never give my keys to someone. I'm a paranoid fuck.
I am cool with the cool ones and doggy with the dogish. ;) And i believe you just dont try to think positive. Example: When you lose your keys, what's better than knowing that every friend of yours have one to give you?:D

It's difficult to judge how expansive it is without knowing the average salaries in your country. For sure 1000 Euros is a very big rent but it depends of average incomes. I never been to your country. I don't know how I would like it.
Yes, 1000euros is to much.It is an average salary.With half of this (every month for 20 years in the bank) you buy the place. If you ever decide to come, i would be glad to meet you:)

Don't by French cars. It's real crap :)
I guess the worst mechanic in this world is french;but peugeots have two things that are important to me: They are born to take close turns and they do what the driver tells them to do, not what they think they have to do.
I guess the best car ever is a peugeot with a honda motor, italian suspensions and german stand in time.
Try to find a videoclip called "Diablo Canyon" made by Peugeotsport.It features one 306maxi driven by that crazy guys, the Pannizzi bros and a frog! Then you will know why i like peugeots.

Louise
02-02-2007, 12:00 PM
OK this is now officially the strangest divergent thread of the year.

Have to say, the Renault Clio was one of the best cars I ever drove. Nippy, smart etc etc...until my sister turned it over on a roundabout. Stupid cow.

ego
02-02-2007, 02:21 PM
OK this is now officially the strangest divergent thread of the year.
Not divergent at all. Women, cars.Backbone of every man's conversations.
If you add a ball, you decsribe our whole world:D

Have to say, the Renault Clio was one of the best cars I ever drove. Nippy, smart etc etc...
Clio powered by the 2.000cc engine was an awesome weapon. I had a plastic surgery to remove the permanent smile from my face after driving one:D (remember Schwarzenegger's face after his first sex experience in "twins"?)
I am sorry for yours:(

sindyloo
02-02-2007, 05:27 PM
UMM?? Hey guys sounds like you could use a third roommate to make expenses easier?? So how about a say female?? Will cook for you clean for you and uhh nightly services as needed by either of you guys!:skull-evi :skull-tea

innocent
02-02-2007, 05:37 PM
thats not a roomie...thats a slave!

gal4
02-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Oh, well, what happens when at the end of the month or when ever, your roomie don't come up with the share of the rent?

come pay the rent,

come pay the rent,

But I can't pay the rent,

But I can't pay the rent,

I will pay the rent,

I will pay the rent.

About the plot line of some movies, I have seen lately.

ego
02-03-2007, 06:44 AM
Sindy, your suggestion is really interesting, but let cooking on me.
You can wash the dishes afterwards :D

shysnale
02-03-2007, 09:01 AM
I am cool with the cool ones and doggy with the dogish. ;) And i believe you just dont try to think positive. Example: When you lose your keys, what's better than knowing that every friend of yours have one to give you?:D :) Yeah I must be too negative.

Yes, 1000euros is to much.It is an average salary.With half of this (every month for 20 years in the bank) you buy the place. If you ever decide to come, i would be glad to meet you:) Ho that's nice. And you'll introduce me to that lovely women on your avatar.

I guess the worst mechanic in this world is french;but peugeots have two things that are important to me: They are born to take close turns and they do what the driver tells them to do, not what they think they have to do.
I guess the best car ever is a peugeot with a honda motor, italian suspensions and german stand in time.
Try to find a videoclip called "Diablo Canyon" made by Peugeotsport.It features one 306maxi driven by that crazy guys, the Pannizzi bros and a frog! Then you will know why i like peugeots.[/QUOTE]

Looks like you had your way with cars. Are you into racing or something ? To me cars are just a tool to move from point A to point B. Of course I like them better when they're comfortable and easy to drive, but I really don't know much about mechanics. My parents have been buying French cars for years. They always had problems like strange sounds coming from under the hood and they always had to bring them to the repair service again again again and over again. I don't understand why they keep buying french. Maybe that's some sort if patriotism. I have a friend who's invested in a Wolkswagen german car and he says it is a miracle of reliability. It is a golf :

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/golf4.gif

Yes Louise I've tried a Clio too and they're very pleasant. I just wonder how soon the engine breaks down though. I spoke with someone telling him about how I foung French cars unreliable and he said I was exaggerating and that the French rides have gotten better. I don't believe him.

A man driving a French Renaut 'Versatis' has been stuck at 230 km/h on the highway without any possibilities to slow down. That model had what they call a 'Speed program' so that you can lock your clutch on one particular speed when you have a good visibility and when the road is clear enough. That brand new device bugged out and he couldn't slow down as he was approaching the highway end lol. He called up the cops, they cleared out all the highway exit for the guys not to crash in anyone, and the car luckily stopped by itself not far from the highway exit. The guy has been suing Renault but he lost. The car has been under exam by experts who said the system worked properly....but those experts were working for Renaut ! Smells likes big bucks pulling the strings.....

Gal4 said she had a french car that constantly let her down too. Maybe that has something to do with her been raped tied with handcuffs on the engine too many times lol

I remember a funny story when I went to Ireland, I rented a car, got on the road, and saw a guy coming with his car right in front of me ! I've started to panic, but I pulled on the left at the last moment, and I thought 'ho shit I thought only the English were driving on the left'! lol Later on because of the right seat wheel I didn't match properly the distance between me and the cars parked on the side of the road and I scratched a car all the way on its right side. Then I realized the hotel I was staying in was in the same street.The whole night I though shit the guy's gonna come knocking at my door but he never found me lol :D

ego
02-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Ho that's nice. And you'll introduce me to that lovely women on your avatar.
For her, you have to travel to Israel. But, you know what? OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!:D

Well, my car was always a way to give my nerves a brake.And yes, french cars are not reliable and they always make sounds.They can break down any time for any reason (or without!). But they have a unique way in taking curves.

Btw and relatively to french mechanics, look at something i've been told:

Paradise, is a place where:
The lover is Greek.The cooker is French.The mechanic is German.Schedule is made by English.The whole thing is organized by a Swiss.

Hell, is a place where:
The lover is German.The cooker is English.The mechanic is French.Schedule is made by a Greek.The whole thing cannot be organized.

Nothing personal for none here;)

Louise
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Paradise, is a place where:
The lover is Greek...

Would that be a Greek saying by any chance Ego! ;)

Hell, is a place where:
The cook is English...

And if you ever find yourself in this part of the world, let me cook for you! Promise I wont give you spotted dick! :eek: :D ;)

sindyloo
02-03-2007, 11:54 AM
HMMM and Louise dont forget the Yummy Kidney Pie??:p

And guys everyone knows the best car ever was the La Car by Renault. Tough damn car you could abuse the hell out of it and it would keep going!

When it did break down just toss it onto your friends Lorrie and take it into the shop!:skull-thu

ego
02-03-2007, 11:58 AM
As long as i dont have personal experience in lovers, I accept your opinion.Who is the best lover Lou?

And i knew that meeting you would be a risk:D

Louise
02-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Steak and Kidney Pie! yummy indeed!
Black Pudding anyone? blood, gristle and fat congealead into a sausage form...wonderful for the morning fry up.

Shysnale, best car for simple A-B journeys and being easy to maintain was and IS the original Mini!
Even I could pick the damn thing up and fix it.

shysnale
02-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Steak and Kidney Pie! yummy indeed!
Black Pudding anyone? blood, gristle and fat congealead into a sausage form...wonderful for the morning fry up.

Shysnale, best car for simple A-B journeys and being easy to maintain was and IS the original Mini!
Even I could pick the damn thing up and fix it.

Are you talking about the Autobianchi 'Mini' ?

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/5606.jpg

That's Italian isn't it ?
I tried to get inside one of these cars once, but the problem is I'm 191cm tall, so my head was touching the roof.

Louise
02-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Are you talking about the Autobianchi 'Mini' ?

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/5606.jpg

That's Italian isn't it ?
I tried to get inside one of these cars once, but the problem is I'm 191cm tall, so my head was touching the roof.

ITALIAN!!!!

It was the greatest British car ever made! Symbol of the 60s!

And also the best example of the complete failure of British car industry...they never made a profit from a single one. lol

Michael Caine...The Italian Job...(not the fucking awful American version of 2003)... ahhhh....how dare you say its Italian!

*shakes head in despair*

:D

gal4
02-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Sorry, for my intrusion, but this pix spiked my curiosity.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/4/4e/Miniprotoandsketch.jpg

Designed by the British Wunderkind, Sir Alec Issigonis.

Who once remarked, "A camel is a horse, designed by committe."

Sir Alec (http://www.answers.com/topic/alec-issigonis)

shysnale
02-04-2007, 01:38 PM
ITALIAN!!!!

It was the greatest British car ever made! Symbol of the 60s!

And also the best example of the complete failure of British car industry...they never made a profit from a single one. lol

Michael Caine...The Italian Job...(not the fucking awful American version of 2003)... ahhhh....how dare you say its Italian!

*shakes head in despair*

:D

awwwwww poor Louise baby ! how can I make it up to you ? you know it seems to me there's two kinds of Mini in the market, there's the Austin Mini and the Autobianchi Mini. I wonder what the difference is. Anyway, as a a b trips cars, I wonder what the Mercedes Smart worths

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/SMART-600-PRASINO.jpg

Louise
02-04-2007, 03:23 PM
NON!

Nothing worse than the self satisfied smug bastards who drive those around town.

Except maybe those who drive Hybrids.

And the wankers who think London is a good place to own vehicles the size of fucking Challenger Tanks who then do nothing more adventurous than take lil Johhny boy to school, school thats actually just three hundred yards away from their front door.

Arseholes. All of them.

sindyloo
02-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey Louise!! You were thinking of and showing a picture of the orginial Mini-Cooper which was the first Compact British made car!

Now there is a New Mini Cooper which is no where as cute as the orginial!

In the film the Italian Job the female star drove a orginial Mini in it and quite well which shows how much better gals drive over guys!:skull-thu

And yes we have the same ASSES here in the states! Driving the huge stupid gas guzzling beasts like the Hummer to take their elitist asses around town!:mad:

shysnale
02-05-2007, 05:55 AM
I think my stupid 50cc scooter remains the best for small trips.....

dark_d3viant
02-05-2007, 07:20 AM
And the wankers who think London is a good place to own vehicles the size of fucking Challenger Tanks who then do nothing more adventurous than take lil Johhny boy to school, school thats actually just three hundred yards away from their front door.

Arseholes. All of them.

We call those 'Chelsea farmers' down here :skull-big

xx

ego
02-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I think that Sir Alec Issigonis is from Cyprus.His mini was great.And due to its minimal rest mass, it could be driven extremely fast (for that years).
Smart sucks.Well, its great for town, parks easily, but thats all.To the rest its more like a toy for kids.