PDA

View Full Version : Non-rape related advice needed

ChiTownHoney
01-22-2007, 12:45 AM
:confused: so...I need advice...this is not about rape at all :eek: but I value everyones opinion here:)

Ok...so...I'm a dork cause' I have MySpace, and one of my old, old friends from high school who now lives in Australia found me on MySpace and when I looked through her MySpace "buddies" I saw this guy who I had the HUGEST crush on in high school. I mean, HUGE. So huge that 6 years later I still think about him. In fact, before I even knew he was on myspace, I thought about him and thought damn, I really want to see this guy. 6 Years! So, when I saw him I thought, wow its fate, but now I dont know what to do!!!!

I'm telling you I THINK about this guy ALL THE TIME!! and I havent seen him in years. I dont think he would even remember me but its driving me CRAZY cause I really want him. I mean.... 6 years I thought about him even though I had boyfriends but they were never the same you know? What the hell does that mean? I have had crushes on guys but none of them stuck with me in my mind like he has throughout the years. Like, even now, whenever I dreamt about the perfect man, it was him.....Am I just crazy? :confused: :confused:

Advice is very WELL appreciated cause I cant talk to anybody about this cause I kinda sorta have a boyfriend....

I'm going crazy!!

I want to look at his page but I am too afraid of what I will find...probably him being married and stuff like that.......I swear I'm a freakin' stalker :(

clan_hunter
01-22-2007, 06:35 AM
Six years is alot of time for a man to change as well, he could have had some bad experiences and he may not be the same man you had a crush on six years ago, that is if you ever met up with him of course.

ego
01-22-2007, 07:36 AM
I want to look at his page but I am too afraid of what I will find...probably him being married and stuff like that.....(
Or you find out he is a rape fantasist, and have no gf to play!

Seriously now,i guess this is a conversation for ladies, but in general my philosophy is that when you really want something you have to play your chances (at least). You know, its better to regret for something you did, than for something you didn't.

Andering REDDSON
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
If I were you, I’d get him drunk, give him a blowjob, and go from there.

ChiTownHoney
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Go for it and good luck. Who knows, you might even find out he's really kinky and willing to satisfy your wildest desires.

In my fantasies he always is :D

ChiTownHoney
01-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Six years is alot of time for a man to change as well, he could have had some bad experiences and he may not be the same man you had a crush on six years ago, that is if you ever met up with him of course.

Thats true...but I know I am not the same person either. I did not really *know* him too well back then...he was just a guy in my Home ec class I remember I use to giggle with my friends whenver he was around cause' he was so cute and I remember him looking at me (probably thought I was laughing at him) but he smiled at me, curious as to what we were laughing about....cause for more giggles with the girls...but thats how 14 year old girls are. I know I dont want to be thought of as I was back then...cause I am an entirely different person.

What kind of person thinks about these things 10 years later? He always stuck in my mind and I think about him everyday now...

as for bad experiences...hey, everyone has them. I chalk mine up to karma.

Jasmine
01-22-2007, 09:53 PM
I was on the planning committee for my high school reunion. My first love called my office. When I answered the phone, I had to sit down and tell myself to get control. He still made me weak in the knees after all this time.

I picked him up at the airport, he was boring!

But, he was still great to look at!

That said, I think you should go for it. You have thought about him all these years, as I did my guy. It's not going to go away until you scratch that itch!

I hope you have fun!

ChiTownHoney
01-22-2007, 11:09 PM
I was on the planning committee for my high school reunion. My first love called my office. When I answered the phone, I had to sit down and tell myself to get control. He still made me weak in the knees after all this time.

I picked him up at the airport, he was boring!

But, he was still great to look at!

That said, I think you should go for it. You have thought about him all these years, as I did my guy. It's not going to go away until you scratch that itch!

I hope you have fun!

I know that, but I fear that I will be disappointed and my fantasy will be crushed, then what? He has been in my fantasies for so long......

Why is it that we never truly get over someone?

menace
01-23-2007, 08:22 AM
You seem to be asking yourself a lot of questions. There is only one way to get all the answers:skull-win

ChiTownHoney
01-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks to everyone for your advice!

I found out unfortunately that the guy lives in New Mexico now.....about 1,150 miles away....:(

Maybe I should just leave it at that,huh? I'm a little heartbroken.

Should I just leave it at that?

menace
01-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Unless you are planing a move somewhere closer to New Mexico, yes, you should.

Mirror Crack'd
01-24-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm from Oz but I lived in Arizona for awhile. Nowadays with discount fares and all sorts of dodges, distance has shrunk dramatically and of course there's always email. A long distance relationship has its points, you always see the best of each other, you're never so bored that you fart in bed and throw the covers over their head just to see what happens and you're not together so long that you get into that Toilet seat Up/Down bullshit.

Checkout his page, if you like it, drop him an email! As for will it shatter your fantasy, shit happens, you can still fantasize about what could have/would have /should have happened under your careful tutorage :skull-evi
Cheers
tj in Oz