PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy

PrettyNilla
02-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Thought I'd share one of my fantasies with you, maybe as a thank you for all the clips you guys post here...I love them! This morning while taking a shower and pleasuring myself this fav fantasy of mine was in my head while I rubbed my clit.
I'm chained to a pipe in a mens restroom. I'm wearing panties and a ripped to shreads t-shirt, sitting on the stinking floor with a sign behind me on the wall saying "Fuck this slut". Groups of men come in to use the restroom and they all use me as they please. They whip me with their belts,force me to suck their hard cocks and when their cum drips from my face and breasts they make me lick it up from the dirty floor. They call me a whore and a slut and a cunt and threaten to beat me up if I dont beg them to rape me. They make me say things like "please rape my fuckholes, I'm a cockhungry whore who deserves it, please let me choke on your big cocks" and so on...It drives them wild to hear me humiliate myself like that and they fuck me without mercy, hard and brutal. They take turns fucking my every hole and laugh when they make me cum. Just before I let myself cum imagining this I fantasise about them putting an o-ring in my mouth and then they piss in my mouth and spit in my face....That's usually when I have an orgasm that blows me away....Gnnnnnn, it made me horny to write this and knowing you guys will read it. Maybe I'll take another shower...*G*
I hope you liked it.

menace
02-18-2006, 11:17 AM
I'm sure the users who go for humiliation will love it. I'm not really into that kind of stuff.

INANDOUT
02-18-2006, 07:15 PM
nice fantasy!! hope you have many pleasurable orgasms to it!!

davidf
02-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Sounds like a fun time to me, darlin. :cool:

PrettyNilla
02-22-2006, 07:53 AM
uhhhmmm....Getting second thoughts about posting that fantasy. Just wanted to make it clear that OF COURSE I think rape is a crime and a horrible thing, and fantasy and reality are two different things. I have fantasies that turn me on, brutal and humiliating, that doesnt mean I want some of them to actually HAPPEN. I've done some role-playing in the past but that was safe and I could stop it whenever I wanted.Nuff said.