PDA

View Full Version : I had an oedipal dream!

sonda
01-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi to all,

Years ago I had a dream where I had sex with mum. It was a very wet dream! The details I'd forgot except the part where she assured me, 'It's OK. Things like this can happen!' & there was no condemnation whatsoever. This was years before I read about Oedipus, Jocasta, & Freud! Then this dream disappeared into my subconscious.

Many years later I read the book Garden of Sands, by Earl Thompson & I was very sexcited when I came to the parts where Jack made love to his 'sleeping' mum! From then on I collected momson stories in magazines, stories sent by sons & mums about their experiences. (I notice that today people don't send their stories anymore & I think it's not such a big fuzz anymore. More common? Probably!)

I find that this kind of story titilate me! It's in my brain! And I understand why people do other stuffs that's kind of wayout - they can't help it. I'm not condoning anything, just saying people can't stop themselves & if you're doing something very wrong you ought to seek help!

And in my case, luckily, I don't need to seek help!
After I lost my collections of momson stories i began to write my own short stories about sex of this kind! & I can't stop myself! Daily, over morning coffee, in Mc donald's, I'd write it on the back of the paper tray. It's so exciting! Then I'd junked it on the way out! Lately I keep my latest story for some days then I'd junk it! I've been doing this for years now, & accumulated lots of materials, sometimes I think I ought to contact Olympia Press!

In my case I could not fantazise about my own mom; despite that my single dream began it all. it's always about other couples.

mytholgy2003
01-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Dreams are just a gateway between right and wrong. It's cool to dream but to do it is another thing. You could mess sombody's life up doing that stuff.