PDA

View Full Version : Looking for specific theme rape videos

grelotter
11-24-2009, 02:21 PM
I have been a member here for a short time but never a contributer. I am not really computer saavy so I am not sure I would know how to anyway. I am looking for rape videos with a long hair theme: mid back, waist length, hip length - the longer the better. The theme should be hair involved in the struggle and/or rape itself; where the hair/rape is displayed predominantly during the video. Examples are the hair being combed and the rapist watching and then attacking, the hair in a bun and falling down during the struggle, the hair being thrown around during the struggle, and the hair pulling pulled during the rape. Yes, there is even hair bondage and there are a few models online who specialize in this.

Maybe my fetish is too specific but I have found only a few videos to feed my whims. With all the professionals here whom I admire greatly, maybe a list can be complied for me see.

I will even go as far as to offer any member an exchange. I have purchased the Kay Parker rape series CD's (8 of them with over 200 rape scenarios). I would be willing to exchange these for one CD (or more) of the long hair rape theme I have described. Since many members have massive collections here, this might be possible and the Kay Parker series is certainly seems :skull-beeworth it.

I understand us poor newbies have unusual requests and this one is just my particular fetish. So if any member(s) would like to write me and start the ball rolling, I would appreciate it. If you interested in the Kay Parker exchange then we work out those details also.

Good luck to all and keep the board rolling. There is good work here and reps for all.

pervipete
11-24-2009, 02:38 PM
You're probably be better off moving this to the movie section, but good luck

Sternenlied
11-24-2009, 05:07 PM
There is a movie request thread in the movie section.