PDA

View Full Version : Sweet little hottie (For drmephisto and summer1983)

drmephisto
01-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I began watching this lovely strawberry tart about 2 weeks ago. She was petite figure of wholesome purity and I needed to have her. When I began to stalk her to learn her routine, I found that was inclined to socialize with her friends after work on Friday nights. She usually frequented to same place. She dressed classy with a nice loose flowing skirt, close fitting blouse and tasteful strappy high heels. She had long strawberry blond hair and at five feet tall didn't weigh more than a hundred pounds. I was going to set it up for Friday night after she came out. She usually wasn't tipsy since she had to drive home so I parked my van next to her car and just wait patiently.

summer1983
01-19-2007, 05:57 PM
As I took anouther sip of my drink I glanced at the clock on the wall and decided it was time to leave. I said bye to my friends then walked out into the cool night's air. I saw my car parked where I had left it and noticed that a van was parked next to it but didn't take much more notice to it as I walked to my car. I quickly search for my keys which are in the bottom of my bag but as I pull them out I accidently drop them. As i bend down to pick them up I suddenly hear a noise from behind.......

drmephisto
01-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Fuck! She dropped her keys. She almost saw me. She's being careful now. I survey the scene and see that I can still pull this off if she just would go back to opening her car door.

summer1983
01-19-2007, 06:04 PM
I pick up my keys then unlock the door to open it. I open the door and I throw my bag onto the passenger seat.

drmephisto
01-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Great! The chance is here. I grab the little lady by the mouth and she reacts normally, thrying to scream as I clamp tightly to hold her. I pull out my gun and make sure she sees it and then holds it to her head. "If you want to live then don't don't scream and do as I tell you," I tell the trembling young lovely. I reach behind me and open the van side door. "Alright I am taking my hand from your mouth, remember what I said, I won't repeat it," and with that I spin her around and force her into the side door. "Lie down face down, and remember not a sound," I say with a threatening voice.

summer1983
01-19-2007, 06:27 PM
As I go to get in the car I feel a hand grab me by the mouth. I try to scream but can't then I notice his gun as he holds it to my head. He tells me if I want to live not to scream. I have never been soo scared in my life as I do now. I tremble as he holds me tightly and tells me that he's going to let go of my mouth but to remember what he had said as he won't be repeating it. He then opens his van side door and spins me around and forces me in. He tells me to lie down, face down which I do and to remember not to make a sound. By this time I'm sliently crying as I lay down. I pray that he won't kill me.

drmephisto
01-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I close the door and admire the sweet little creature that is my clutches. I take her dainty hands and cross her wrists behind her, then bind them. "I won't hurt you if you do as I tell you. You are doing fine so far," I tell her as I scoot back to tie her ankles. Her sweet firm calves are to tempting and I touch them with my hands drawing a soft whimper from her. I test her resolve by sliding my hand slowly up her leg encroaching into her skirt. Her whimpers are already making me hard.

summer1983
01-19-2007, 06:46 PM
He then ties my wrists together behind me and tells me he won't hurt me if I do as he tells me, he says to me also that I'm doing fine which doesn't really make me feel better I just wished whatever he was going to do to me would end soon. He then begins to tie my ankles together in which I then feel him touch me which makes me whimper. He then slides his hand slowly up my skirt I try to move away from his touch but can't seem to as I let out a few more whimpers.

drmephisto
01-19-2007, 06:52 PM
That's it my sweet, don't make it to easy for me. I roll you over on your back and warn you about keeping quiet. I tape your mouth and then look at your blouse that is hiding your sweet tits. I put my finger in your blouse and between the clevage. Ohhh doesn't this remind you of something nice, I ask you as my finger goes in and out in between your tits. You cry from behind your gag and I tell you that I can't wait to have my way with you. Stay quiet on the drive my sweet and you will stay alive I warn you as I leave the back and drive off with you.

summer1983
01-19-2007, 07:03 PM
He rolls me on to my back and warns me to keep quiet. He then tapes my mouth then looks at my blouse in which he then puts a finger inside between my cleavage and starts to move in and out. He asks me if this reminds me of something nice I cry from behind my gag knowing now what his intent is after saying that he can't wait to have his way with me. He tells me to stay quiet and that if I do I will stay alive. He then leaves me alone in the back as he closes the door and gets into the driver's seat. I try to stay clam but how can I in these circumstances.

drmephisto
01-20-2007, 10:41 AM
When I close the door, the sight that I just saw left me excite to to the point that I just wanted to have her in the back of my van. But she was too sweet. And I wanted to savor her, like a delisious meal anjoying every bite slowly. I had to get out of this parking lot and get to my place in the country. The drive would take about an hour. I start the engine and speed off.

summer1983
01-20-2007, 10:47 AM
As I'm lying down in the back I quietly sob wishing that he would let me go. It seemed like forever being driven somewhere I just hoped he didn't kill me but lets me go after. I tried to see if I could get loose but I couldn't he had tied the bonds too tightly. I thought to myself, 'Please God help me.' But I knew noone will be coming to rescue me.

drmephisto
01-20-2007, 01:59 PM
The ride to my country estate is about an hour from the city. I get to the main road without incident. I am excited by the occasional moans and whimpers of my captive and look forward to having her. I arrive at the house and drive to my barn which is a converted shop. Once inside I get out and once the door is closed I again put on my mask and open the van side door. The little lady's eyes said it all, she was terrified. She let out a soft whimper which just drove my blood pressure even more. As I picked her up and cradled her she began to try to evade me and resist. I didn't want to crush such spirit so I just pulled her with force and she rested on my arms. My eyes stared at hers. Her lovely hazel eyes were like gemstones glistening, no doubt more so because of the tears that she had shed on our journey. "Take it easy my sweet," I said with mocking reassurance. "All will be fine now that you are with me," I told her. Her responce was to close her eyes and begin crying.

I opened the door to what was once a darkroom. Inside I had built a secret panel the led to a celler that was dug out. I carried her down the stairs and flicked on the light. She saw the chamber inside for the first time. A bed with heavy timbers for a frame was in a corner. Brass rails were on the head and foot boards. I put my captive lady on the floor standing in her still bound feet next to the bed. "Now my sweet, you must keep your balance and not fall for obvious reasons," I told her. She had an incredulous look on her. No doubt she wondered, "How was she supposed to keep standing in high heels with bound feet?" "You must keep your balance my dear other wise I will use this on your sweet ass," I told her as I brandished a cat-o-nine tails infront of her. "I am sure that your ass is sweet enough without turning it into a candy cane. Right?" I asked. The mix of emotions on her face were unbelievable. There was total fear but also indignation and rage. I added to the rage no doubt when I told her how nice her ass was as it was and that it did not need any alteration, rubbing it softly as I did so. It was then that I threw a switch on the wall. Lights flooded her space and she winced at the sudden brightness. I then stood behind her taunting her about how well she was standing and that it would only be for a short while. "Now look over at the TV in front of you," I said as I pushed buttons on a remote control. The camcorder mounted on the TV came on and when the picture came to life she found herself looking at her image on the screen. Watch and enjoy my sweet," I said as I pulled off my shirt revealing the muscles underneath. No doubt such a build would be desirable to my young captive but only as a lover not an abductor. She then watched as I removed my pants. My cock, already throbbing with anticapation, fell out pointing straight at her. She still maintained her composure and balance but her face now filled with dispair and fear as I approached her. "Now, we get down to business my sweet,"I said as I stood behind her, her seeing me on the monitor.

summer1983
01-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Suddenly the van stops and the door is opened. I see him and immediately I whimper. He picks me up I try my best to resist but its useless I'm his to do with as he pleases. His eyes stare into mine I wanted to look away but felt compelled to do soo.

'Take it easy my sweet' He says mockingly. 'All will be fine now that you are with me.'My responce was to close my eyes and cry. I soo much wanted to plead with him to let me go.

I watch as he opens the door to wherever he was taking me into. It was like a secret den or something. He carried me down some stairs into this room in which he turned on a light as I saw what was inside it terrified me even more. I was petrified. He put me down on the floor standing and told me to keep my balance otherwise he would use his whip on me which made me even more scared. I closed my eyes for a second wanting to block it all out but I knew it wasn't going to work. I was trying really hard to keep my balance wasn't going to give him the satisfaction for him to use that thing on me. He then turned some more lights on which made me go blind for a minute I nearly lost my balance but didn't. He stood behind me taunting me about how well I was doing keeping my balance and that it wouldn't be for long. He told me to look at the TV which I did when he pushed a button I saw myself standing there gagged and bound. I couldn't believe how pathetic I looked, how scared and frightened I was. I watched him take off his shirt and noticed his muscles and how nice they looked and for a minute just a minute I felt attracted to him but shook it off completley. I watched him take off his pants and saw his cock already erect. I maintained my balance and sliently cried as he appprouched me. I soo wanted to run but knew I couldn't as I was still tied I just had to pretend I was somewhere nicer somewhere that wasn't here in this nightmare but all I could seem to do was watch the moniter see what he was gonna do next.

drmephisto
01-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Standing behind my captive angel I put my hands on her shoulders. Her perfume was sweet. The little make up she had on was disheveled, mostly by her tears. "You are trembling my dear, no need for fear," I say to her as I move my hands down her shapely curves. They come to rest on her waist as I try to find the release for the classy knee length skirt. It is a wrap-around type my favorite because of what I am about to do. I find the button and open it. The skirt unravels and my sweet young captive watches helplessly as her beautiful legs are revealed. She squeals through the gag and begins to sob at her red faced humiliation. "Darling, this is forplay just so you know," I say to her putting the skirt aside and admiring the lovelyness that she has, her weeping now loud and driven by rage, fear and profound embarrisment.

summer1983
01-21-2007, 03:20 PM
As he unravels my skirt and removes it I shudder with embarrrassment as I look at the TV and see myself just in my panties and blouse. I scream through my gag and start to cry again this time loudly really wanting to get away from him, wanting to lash out and fight him if I wasn't soo helplessly bound. I wouldn't care if he killed me either for doing it as long as I wasn't subjected to this horror.

drmephisto
01-22-2007, 08:18 AM
My hot little captive, her eyes weeping, looks so sweet in nothing but her blouse and panties. I open the buttons to her blouse slowly from bottom to top. She looks at me with eyes that plead for mercy only driving the rage in my cock more. I pull her blouse over her shoulders leaving her exposed in only her lingere. She looks down, her face blushing and sees the redness of my cock. Her dispair expressed only by the soft moans that she expresses.

summer1983
01-22-2007, 02:19 PM
I want to scream at him soo badly when he exposes my bra and panties. How dare he treat me like this. I wish I had my hands and legs free so I could fight him cuz maybe I could get away from this nightmare.

drmephisto
01-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Her emotions are mixing between fear and anger. I smile at her useless struggling trying free her hands from behind her. I remind her about maintaining her balance and step over to pick up something and turn and face her. CLICK! The switchblade opens in front of returning her face to an expression of stark terror. "Now don't move otherwise I may slip and cut your flesh and I certainly do not want to do that," I say to her as I approach her left bra strap.

summer1983
01-25-2007, 06:11 AM
As I hear a click my emotions turn to dread as he faces me with a knife in his hand at first I thought he was going to cut me with it but then I realized he was actually going to cut my bra from me.

drmephisto
01-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Two slices make quick work of the bra strap as my captive angel watched, her eyes bulging in terror. I tossed the knife into my other hand and made quick work of the other strap. With brute force, I stuck the knife point into the table next to me as I had done numerous times as could be seen by the holes in it. She reacted with a start and cried at being frightened. I then took her by the chin and as she tried to pull away ripped the tape from her mouth. She stood silent bearing the pain of the tape being torn from her lips licking them to soothe them then realizing what that seemed to imply. She opened her eyes to my delight as I began to laugh at her embarrisment of her moment of weakness. "My lovely" I said as I took her by the hair and began to pull her head back. "Stick your tounge out my sweet," I said to her. "NO!" she welped back at me with defiance tinged with fear. I squeezed her hair more and she relented and gave me what I wanted. I touched the tip of my tongue to hers. She cried, mortified at this violation. Then I drilled my tongue into her mouth forcing a kiss on her. No doubt thoughts of biting me entered her mind, but she realised that in her present situation such a bite would give some satisfaction at harming her attacker but at what cost. I pulled up from her face. She seemed exhausted. "Stand up!" I ordered her letting her go to retrive the knife and continue the surgery on her lingere. She squealed at the cold steel sliding up between her sweet mounds of flesh. She begged not to do what I was doing and in one forward thrust, the fabric joining the cups gave way rendering the garment useless and her lovely mounds exposed to me. "Ohhhh my, how sweet they are," I sad to her taunting her with gentle strokes of her nipples as my hand groped the mounds. She began to breathe in short gasps reacting to what was happening. All the while, she kept tugging at the ropes that tied her wrists but ot no avail for they would not release. Again, I took her hair and planted a kiss in her mouth, this time with the added pleasure of her sweet tits to play with.

summer1983
01-29-2007, 04:20 PM
As he cuts the strap I watch it go a jolt of terror runs through me as I watch him do the other strap. Suddenly he struck the knife into the table with a force that makes me jump and I start to cry as it scares me. He then takes me by my chin, I try to pull away but he doesn't let me instead he pulls the tape from my mouth. I stand quietly licking my lips from where it hurt when he ripped it off I suddenly stop when I realize he's watching me. He then grabs me by my hair and pulls my head back then asks me to stick my tongue out I say 'No' but he doesn't take that for an answer instead he pulls my hair even more so I give in to what he wants and feel his tongue on mine. I cry out not wanting him to do this but instead he sticks his whole tongue in my mouth kissing me. At first I liked it but then I just want to bite him but I think what good would it do. He then pulls away and tells me to stand up which I do. I then feel his knife near my breasts again as he continues to cut away my bra when he finally did my breasts were bare for him to stare at.
He starts to touch me I hate the way his hands feel on my breasts I just want him to stop. I close my eyes for a moment to block it out but it's no use I even try to get free but the ropes too tight he takes me by my hair again and kisses me my breasts pressed against him as he fondles them. I want to push him away I squirm but he holds my head in place wih my hair.

drmephisto
01-30-2007, 12:15 PM
I hold my mouth firmly on hers. I feel her tremble when I touch her sweet tits. She is a delight and I enjoy making her suffer. I tell her hot she is and she does not react. "You don't thank people who compliment you my sweet?" I said to her strkoing her hair but slightly grabbing it to remind her that it gives me control over her. "Thank you," she replied softly. I notice that is beoming unsteady and that her legs are beginning to tire. I grab a pillow from the bed and drop it in front of her. "Here my sweet, kneel on this, " I say to her noticing disappointment that I did not allow her to sit down. She was relieved to be off of her feet. "Now my lovely we begin the next phase of foreplay," I say to her standing in front of her pointing my hard cock at her lips. She looks up at me with pleading eyes.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 06:16 AM
As I tremble underneath his touch he tells me how hot I am which I don't reply to in which he tells me I don't say thank you to people who compliment me so I say, 'Thank you' as he strokes then pulls my hair. My legs begin to hurt as it seems I have been standing forever. I wish he would let me sit down but instead he grabs a pillow from the bed and puts it on the floor and tells me to kneel on it which I do. This seems to relive them which feels good.
'Now my lovely we begin the next phase of foreplay.' He says to me as he stands in front of me pointing his cock at my lips. I look up at him with pleading eyes but he just smiles at me so I turn my head away. Noway am I going to suck him off.

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 01:39 PM
It take hold of her hair and turn her head to look at my throbbing rod. "Look at it my sweet, begin by licking my balls, then the shaft," I command her. But she is defiant and keep her lips sealed. Rage is building inside me but I keep my calm. "Let me show you something my sweet," I say to her as I pull something from a drawer. "Do you see this?" I ask her. "It's a little device that I made for disobediant sweethearts like you. I attach the clamp around your pony tailed hair, then I place the hook from that hoist in here," pointing to the hook on the clamp. "Then, I pull you up like this," I say as I grab her hair and pull her slowly to her feet pulling her to stand on the tips of her toes. She squeals in agony. "Now picture what itwould be like if I left you like that for an hour or two," I say to her faking concern for her well being. She sobs and cries as she ponders what would be worse, sucking me off or being subjected to this torture.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
He takes hold of my hair again and turns my head towards his cock and tells me to lick his balls then his shaft. I keep my lips sealed not wanting him inside my mouth. He then pulls this device out of a drawer and pulls my hair to make me stand as he tells me what it does. As he makes me stand on my tiptoes I scream in agony and plead, 'Please don't I'll do what you want me to do.'

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 02:26 PM
"That's a good girl," I say to her. I get her back on her knees and I point to my balls and she with a great amont of hesitation begins to lick it slowly. She sobs the entire time which just makes the experiance more of a delight for me. "Nice and slow love, there is no rush," I say to her to torment her even more.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 02:31 PM
He sits me back down on my knees and points to his balls I hesitate for a moment then I begin to lick them slowly crying as I do so but this seems to make him even more erect. I have never really done this to a man before the very thought of doing so replused me I wanting to throw up as I licked slowly at his balls.

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 02:34 PM
"Take your time my dear, now take the tip of my cock and slowly put it in your mouth and go back and forth slowly," I say to the obviously inexperianced young woman.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 02:42 PM
He tells me to take the tip of his cock in my mouth slowly and move back and forth slowly. As I do this I taste something on my tongue but continue to move back and forth slowly sucking on the tip of his hard cock.

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 02:49 PM
"Ohhh, that's nice little lady just do this as though I was your boyfriend," I say telling that she should do it as though she was enjoying it.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 03:10 PM
As soon as he said this I really wanted to bite down but kept myself from doing so and continued to suck nicely on his cock. I pretended to enjoy myself maybe if he thinks I'm liking it he'll get no fun out of it.

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 03:15 PM
She begins to show what is enthusiasm for what I am making her do. It doesn't matter to me, all I know is that my cock feels great right now and this hot bitch is going great. After what for her was no doubt 15 agonizing minutes, I cum in her mouth. "Swallow it and don't stop until I say to," I scream at her. She continues shedding tears because of the humiliation I have put her through.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 03:29 PM
I have no choice but to swallow his hot cum in my mouth. I sob as I keep his cock in my mouth and feel his cum go down my throat as I swallow every drop of it.

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 03:38 PM
Her expression is one of noticable despair as she swallows my cum. After some more stroking of her head I allow her to stop. She sobs as I tell her how good she made me feel with such a fantastic cock sucking. Then I pick her up and lay her on the bed. She tries to kick at me as I secure her still bound feet to the foot rails. I come to the top of the bed and talk to her. "Now we get ready for the next part darling," I say to her as I cut her wrists free from behind her. She grabs them to soothe them from being tied. "Enjoy your freedom for the next few minutes my sweet, the love-making resumes in moments after I recharge my batteries.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 04:20 PM
When he untied my wrists I began rubbing them to soothe them. I stare at him searching for answers what made a man like him? Didn't he have a very good childhood?
"What you gonna do with me after you have had your fun?" I ask him nervously.

drmephisto
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
With my back to her she asks me her fate after I am through with her. "Let's not look that far ahead my dear for now, only to say that as things stand at present when we do part company you will be alive," I say to her holding her chin gently as she begins to weep. I am not sure if she is crying because she realizes that she will be with me for some time or that I have no plans to kill her. I think to myself that I have reason to want to kill this beautiful woman. She could have been my daughter, or if I were younger, a girlfriend. I have no time to think about this stuff now. I must prepare my guest for her next ordeal. I look at her wrists and notice that there are no cuts just tender skin. I pick up rope and take her wrists and tie them together in front of her as she begins to cry again. I give her a cold stare from behind my mask so as to not give her the impression that I in anyway am softening. She softly whimpers and begs me to free her but her pleas fall on deaf ears. With her wrists secure I now force her on her back and tie them over her head to the headboard. "No, no, please don't, no! she begs as her soft voice trails off into uncontrolled weeping again. I stand over her looking down at this gentle vulnerable creature I have captured to enjoy.

summer1983
01-31-2007, 04:52 PM
I beg for him to free me again but he just laughs at me as he stares down at me. I feel soo helpless tied to this bed. I try to get loose but again he's tied the ropes tightly so all they do is dig deeper into my skin I cry at him shouting,
"You beast I hate you."

drmephisto
02-03-2007, 01:34 PM
I did not take her insult personally since it was to be expected. I merely rested as I watched her in a fruitless effort to free herself. It was delightful seeing this hot sweet chick trying to free herself from my expert bondage. The welps of frustration and cries of despair made for wonderful theatre.

But I was rested and ready for more. She began to squeal as I approached. I took hold of her hot tits and remarked to her how stiff her nipples were. I told her that this is a indication. She looked at me with such anger that I thought her eyes were about to fire laser beams at me. I said to her that hate is a terrible emotion and can corrode the soul. As I did so, I took out a bottle of personal lubricant. I straddled myself across her firm toned body and layed my cock between her tits. "What are you doing?" she asked in indignant disbelief as I poured a generous amount of the slightly cool liquid between her tits and over my erect cock. Without answering, I took her tits and squezzed them around my hard bone and began to thrust my hips. "YOU'RE HURTING ME!" she screamed. I looked down on her and said, "Not as much as I will when I enter your cunt my sweet." She fell off into an episode of weeping.

summer1983
02-04-2007, 07:02 AM
I screamed when I saw that he was approaching me again. He took hold of my breasts and told me how stiff my nipples were in which he then told me that this was an indication. I gave him an evil look that would of killed him then and there if my eyes could of done such a thing. He then had the nerve to tell me that hate is a terrible emotion and that it can corrode the soul and thats from someone who likes to tie and rape girls. I mean he must hate girls in order to hurt them right? I watch him take something out it looked like a bottle of lubricant. He then straddled across my body putting his cock between my breasts.
"What are you doing?" I ask him in disbelief at what he was doing as I watched him pour some of that stuff between my breasts and on his cock.
He then took hold of my breasts with his cock in between them and squezzed them around his cock and began to move fucking them. I screamed "YOUR HURTING ME" But he just looked down at me and said.
"Not as much as I will when I enter your cunt my sweet." These words sent a shiver down my spine and terrified me more than what he was doing to me now. I began to cry.

drmephisto
02-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Once again she began to weep as I took pleasure from her. It only served to harden both my cock and my heart. I slowed my motion between her sweet supple breasts to make the sensation last. As I held her tits, my thumbs massaged her nipples. While she was crying, she was enjoying that sensation and her occasional moans of pleasure betrayed her. From time to time she would open her eyes and see me looking at her when she utter such sounds. It humiliated and angered her and gave me a reason to laugh at and mock her. I reminded her that the longer that I enjoyed her like this, the longer that it would be before the most pleasureable invasion of her.

summer1983
02-04-2007, 11:21 AM
My body started to respond with what he was doing. I found myself liking it as I let out little moans of enjoyment. Whenever I seemed to open my eyes though when I made these sounds I found him looking at me then laughing and mocking me. I felt so embarrassed and angry at myself for making me feel like this I should be hating what he's doing not enjoying it. The next thing though that he keeps reminding me of that I have to dread is when he sticks his cock inside me which I have no intention of enjoying.

drmephisto
02-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Soon I find my wish to prolong the experiance is overwhelmed by my desire to cum. I pick up the pace and cum. Some lands on her face enrageing her. I just keep satisfying myself until I can proceed no more. As I climb from the bed she screams at me telling me what a brute and bastard I am. I just turn back to her and remind her of her situation and that it is not at all good manners to be rude to your host. I sit and crack open a beer again watching her stuggle uselessly to free herself fully aware of what is going to happen next. She cries in a spate of fear and frustration.

summer1983
02-04-2007, 11:50 AM
As he cums some of it lands on my face in which makes me wanna be sick. As he climbs of the bed I scream at him telling him.
"Your such an evil brute you fucking bastard."
He then reminds me of the situation I'm in and that its not good manners to be rude to your host. I wanted to laugh in his face when he said this but I thought I better not. I try again to get loose in which he watches me while opening his self a can of beer. I try pulling with my arms but no way is it working not even with the thought of having him inside me is it giving me the extra strength to get myself free. I give in after a while finally defeated as I begin to cry out of anger and frustration.

drmephisto
02-04-2007, 12:48 PM
As I watch my sweet captive her failed efforts give way to exhaustion and she falls asleep. I take the time to freshen up knowing that she will awaken in a state of shock coming back to the reality of where she is. When I feel the time is right I will help that along with some stimulation of my own.

summer1983
02-04-2007, 02:20 PM
I must of fell asleep when I suddenly awoke and realized where I was. Still trapped in this neverending nightmare. I look round and see him there he sees that I am awake. I try helplessly all over again to try to get lose but again no hope of the ropes giving way. I'm still utterly trapped and helpless his to do with as he sees fit.

drmephisto
02-04-2007, 03:24 PM
I stand over her as she awakens. Sitting next to her I stroke her leg. I feel her shiver at my touch. My hand glides up her soft sweet thigh to cum to rest on her mound. She whimpers and whines at my touches which serves only to drive blood into my organ. I stand and approach her feet freeing them from the foot rails from being tied together. I take one ankle and tie it to the corner post. "NOOOOO!" she screams tying to kick me with her other foot. I disregard her fighting me and just continue my work. Once I have one leg secure, I grab the free fighting one and secure it in similar fashion to the othr post. Then my hand begins its journey again up her leg and thigh this time to slide inside her panties and to rub her clit hard. She welps out cries that combine aroused excitement and humiliated frustration. Once I have withdrawn my hand she breaksdown into spasms of weeping realising that what she has dreded is finally about to occur.

summer1983
02-04-2007, 03:59 PM
He sits next to me stroking my leg I shiver at his touch. His hand glides up my thigh to rest on my mound in which I whimper and whine at his touch. He then stands and apporaches my feet which are still tied together. He unties them and ties one to the corner bedpost in which I say
"No" And try to kick at him with my now free leg but he then grabs this one and ties it to the other bedpost. His hand starts going up my leg again then my thigh into my knickers and starts rubbing my clit hard. I cry out in humiliation as it's beginning to turn me on to my dismay. My body responds to his touch. Once he stops I begin to cry knowing whats coming next.

drmephisto
02-04-2007, 04:10 PM
I climb back onto the bed between her legs. He head shakes as she cries no, no please don't. All the pleading that she does just drives me forward as I am sure she sees with my raging cock pointing at her sweet cunt. I grab my knife and make quick work of her panties slicing them at the waistbands and pulling them from under her. I roll them into a ball and stick it into her mouth telling her that she will need this to bite down on. I put down the knife and rub her pussy with my finger to test its wetness. ""How nice! I have you all excited and ready," I tell her to torment her as I position my self to drive into her. She cries no, no as I penetrate her slowly trying to enjoy every second, then the last few inches drive in in one thrust. She lets out a scream that would stand one's hair on end. It quickly softens into a cry of despair as I take the pleasure from her that I have waited so long for.

summer1983
02-05-2007, 06:51 AM
As he climbs in between my legs I shake my head and cry 'No please no' as I see his cock pointing at my pussy but he ignores my cries and with his knife cuts my panties away which he rolls up and puts in my mouth and tells me I'll need something to bite down on. He then puts down his knife and begins to rub my pussy with his finger. My pussy is already wet which he notices.
"How nice! I have you all excited and ready."
He says to torment me as he positions himself to drive into me. I scream 'No, no' but again he ignores my cries as he penetrates me first slowly then thrusts himself with one big push right inside me. I bite down on my panties as he's really hurting me then I let out a really high pitched scream which I then begin to cry not liking the situation I'm in. He begins to thrust in and out of me his skin banging against mine.

devilinauniform
02-05-2007, 07:00 AM
It feels so good, fucking your pussy as you lie there helpless under me, unable to move, my been free to enjoy your body and not have to think of your pleasure, just mine.
My mouth covers your breasts as i fuck you harder, your tears adding to my hunger. I suck hard on your nipples, then nip them hard with my teeth

drmephisto
02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
As he climbs in between my legs I shake my head and cry 'No please no' as I see his cock pointing at my pussy but he ignores my cries and with his knife cuts my panties away which he rolls up and puts in my mouth and tells me I'll need something to bite down on. He then puts down his knife and begins to rub my pussy with his finger. My pussy is already wet which he notices.
"How nice! I have you all excited and ready."
He says to torment me as he positions himself to drive into me. I scream 'No, no' but again he ignores my cries as he penetrates me first slowly then thrusts himself with one big push right inside me. I bite down on my panties as he's really hurting me then I let out a really high pitched scream which I then begin to cry not liking the situation I'm in. He begins to thrust in and out of me his skin banging against mine.

I have been looking forward to this since I took my sweet captive. She cries as I enter her and continues as I have my way with her. I will be enjoying this for well over 20 minutes before I cum in her. And this is only the beginnng of a nice long relationship. "Ohhh baby, we are going to have such fun over the next few days," I say her trembling with delight.

summer1983
02-06-2007, 02:40 PM
"Ohhh baby, we are going to have such fun over the next few days."
I hear him say as he fucks me. At that moment I didn't realize what he said til it actually sunk in. I can't believe he's intending on keeping me here for a few days I thought he'll have his fun with me then let me go. I cry even more when I realized maybe my nightmare wasn't going to end anytime soon.

drmephisto
02-07-2007, 06:22 PM
I cut you free and you strech and soothes your wrists and ankles from the rope marks. I give you a towel which you use to cover yourself with. "You look like a shower or a nice hot bath is in order," I say to you. "Go ahead, I promise I won't peek," I say to which you respond with an angry look. You are relieved that for the moment you have been spared any more torment but wonder what is next. "Oh my sweet, don't even think about trying to leave, I don't appriciate when my guests try to leave early," I say as you enter the bathroom, any hopes of escape dashed as you ponder the warning. The water is hot and you cool it a little as you get in to clense yourself. You breakdown in tears wondering what awaits you afterward.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 07:58 AM
After I finish taking a bath I get out and dry myself then wrapped in the towel I go back into the room to where you are. I don't say anything but just stand there not knowing whats going to happen to me next.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
"Come with me," I say leading you to the bed. "Put these on," I say pointing to a nice black dinner dress with black lingere and a matching pair of sexy shoes. "Then join me in the next room," I say pointing to another doorway. "Remember, you are still my guest," I say reminding you of my earlier warning.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I look down at the things laid out on the bed. 'He expects me to wear these?" I thought to myself not wanting to anger him I put everything on. The dress fitted me like a treat. It was very elegant. Then I walk into the next room.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 01:02 PM
You walk into a room with a small dining room table with an ornate candleabra. I am pouring you a glass of wine and have waiting for you a nice Italian dinner. "Come and sit my dear," I say admiring you. You add class and beauty to that outfit I must say," I remark as I puu your chair out for you.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I ignore your compliment as I sit down on the chair you have pulled out for me.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 01:24 PM
I sence your resentment and move to sit down in my chair. "You know, you should just make the best of the situation, I could have just lfet you tied to that bed and have you wait until I felt like using you again," I say pouring my own glass of wine. "Instead I treat you to some good food, good wine, and dress you elegantly as a lovely lady like you should be, now if I were you, I would rethink my situation," I say as I take a sip of wine. I see you staring into space trying to ignore the meal in front of you in spite of the hunger you feel. "Of course I am sure what you would really want to know is how long you are going to be here, right?" I take another sip of wine.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 01:33 PM
I stare at him for a second then looking down at the table before I reply.
"Um yes."

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 01:42 PM
"Then eat and drink, it's not drugged and I am a very good cook," I say taking a bite of the lasagna and salad. "I am going to ask you to do something very special for me, but for now let's eat, I am hungry, Care for some Italian bread," I say holding a basket of bread for you.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 01:50 PM
"Um yes please." I answered taking a piece. "Thank you" I then started to eat. He was right he wasn't a bad cook as I tasted the lasange.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 01:55 PM
I sit and watch you eat like a bird. Small dainty bites followed by small sips of wine. I know that you still hate me and probably will even more when I tell you what you will need to do to see an early release from my captivity.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 02:02 PM
I catch him watching me and think to myself 'Whats this special thing he wants me to do for him?' As I finish eating I take the last sip of my wine before looking at him.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 02:11 PM
"It seems that you enjoyed dinner, that's good," I say as I stand up and approach you. "Not to worry my dear," I say to you trying to calm your unease expresed in your face. "For now you can relax and just ponder how much you my want to," I say as I pick up the plates and clean off the table. "Just for now, sit and relax, I will return," I say pushing the cart otu of the room and closing the door and locking you in.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 02:17 PM
I watch as you leave.
'He's playing with me.' I think to myself angrily. 'He's making me sit in here wondering whats going to happen to me next and wondering when I get to go home.' I get up from the table and go towards the door. I find it locked. "Of course it's not exactly going to be unlocked is it?" I say to myself out loud.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 02:49 PM
I hear the frustration of my prisoner about the door and grin as I put the food items away and think about my next step for my guest.

summer1983
02-08-2007, 02:54 PM
It felt like hours waiting in this god forsaken room. I wished whatever he had planned for next he would hurry up and do it already anythings better then sitting in here with nothing to do but pace about.

drmephisto
02-08-2007, 04:37 PM
I turn on the monitor to the room that I have her captive in. After several moments of fruitless effort at trying to figue out an escape she sits down at the table. She puts her head down and begins to cry. I see only frustration, not a broken will. I know that if she had the chance that she would attempt an escape. I will need to be careful. She looks so hot in that black dinner dress. It is a shame to ruin it with my knife. No, a war of wills will be the thing and when I approach her with my ultimatum, I will see what is stronger, her virtue or desire to escape my clutches.

summer1983
02-09-2007, 08:22 AM
After trying the door again I sit back at the table and begin to cry. I wanted to go home so bad to get away from this evil man's clutches but there was no hope of that instead I'm trapped in this disgusting room waiting for his return to rape me again and do other things to me which would increase my hatred for him even more. How I wish there was some sort of weapon in here that I could attack him with but I couldn't find anything as I looked round the room.

drmephisto
02-09-2007, 03:25 PM
After watching her for some time, she notices a couch. She gets up and lays on it hoping she will be spared for a while so she can rest and gather her wits to deal with me. I am watching this lovely creature and wonder if I will ever want to release her. But I am a man of my word, if she agrees to what I want her to do, I will set her free. I will at least have pics and videos to remember her with. Time to prepare.

summer1983
02-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I must of fell asleep lying on the sofa cuz when I wake up I expect myself to be in my apartment but instead find myself still in this terrifying and frightening position. I get up and smooth down my hair in case it's all ruffled from where I have been sleeping. I walk to the table and sit down on one of the chairs.

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 11:00 AM
I reenter the room and find you sitting wondering what fate I have in mind for you now. I walk ovr to you and you can see the cold stare in my eyes from behind the mask that I still wear. "Stand up!, I order you.

summer1983
02-12-2007, 12:43 PM
You startle me as you enter. I look at you and notice the cold stare in your eyes. You tell me to stand up which I do.

drmephisto
02-12-2007, 12:49 PM
"Turn around," a command that you also respond to. Slowly I pull down the zipper on the back of the slinky dinner dress that you are wearing. "Now face me again," and you turn to face me, a look of that mixes anger and fear. "Drop the dress to the floor," I order you.

summer1983
02-12-2007, 08:14 PM
I drop the dress to the floor as I stare into ur eyes trying hard not to show the fear in my own eyes.

drmephisto
02-13-2007, 12:50 PM
I open my switch blade and cut the straps of the bra that you wear. Once they are cut, I cut the middle and it falls to the floor. I reach for your breast and despite your best effort at showing a brave front you react with fear as I touch you. "I said that if you do something very special for me, that I would release you," I say as I measure your weakness at the moment at hand that shows in your face. "Turn around!" I command and you obey. "Put your hands behind you," and when you respond I bind them. I reach to the front of you and place my hands gently on your breasts and softly grope them. I see you biting your lip to bear the unwanted affront. "Now we will see how much you really would like to go home little lady," I say as I take you by the shoulders and lead you back to the bed.

summer1983
02-13-2007, 07:06 PM
I watch you cut the bra straps then the middle then watch it as it falls on to the floor. I look up at you as you reach for my breast my first insinct is to pull away but I don't instead I stand brave or try to but when u touch me I suddenly become afraid all over again.
"I said that if you do something very special for me, that I would release you," You say, your eyes searching for some tell tale sign on my face.
You tell me to turn around which I obey.
"Put your hands behind you," This I do as you bind them together again. You
reach to the front of me and gently grope my breasts. I bite my lip trying to bear all of this, hoping soon that your'll set me free.
"Now we will see how much you really would like to go home little lady," You say as you take me by the shoulders and lead me back to the bed. I sudder with fear as I wonder what you have store for me next.

drmephisto
02-14-2007, 03:20 PM
I lead you to the bed and gag you with a clean cloth. I then put set you on the bed, kneeling and cutting your panties from you. I then remove your high heeled sandles. You look up at me with a look of contempt that still bears some fear of the unknown. You seem to be bearing well putting on a brave front hoping that you can bear what I want you to do and wheather I will keep my word if I do. I take off the robe that I have been wearing revealing my hard red cock, fully erect. I lie down next to you on my back and put my hands behind my back. "Alright my sweet, you have one minute to straddle across me and bring your pussy down on my cock, fuck me until I cum and do so without any force," I say to you. "ONE MINUTE, OR THE DEAL IS OFF FOR TONIGHT AND I FUCK YOU ANY WAY!" I say with determination and clarity. "You will get another chance tomorrow night, your minute begins now..."

summer1983
02-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I stare at him with utter disbelief with what he's asking me to do. Absolutley terrified I stay where I am. Then a jolt of anger rushes through me when I realize what he's telling me to do. Fucking him with me on top of him would be like me wanting it to happen. No way. Then she realizes that if she doesn't do it then she won't be freed and he'll just fuck her anyway. 'Oh what should I do?' I think to myself.

drmephisto
02-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I stare at him with utter disbelief with what he's asking me to do. Absolutley terrified I stay where I am. Then a jolt of anger rushes through me when I realize what he's telling me to do. Fucking him with me on top of him would be like me wanting it to happen. No way. Then she realizes that if she doesn't do it then she won't be freed and he'll just fuck her anyway. 'Oh what should I do?' I think to myself.

30 SECONDS, to make up your mind my sweet. One way or another, I will be fucking you soon.

summer1983
02-17-2007, 10:17 PM
I straddle myself across you and push my pussy on to your cock til you are inside me then I start to fuck u.

drmephisto
02-18-2007, 11:21 AM
I feel your tender pussy on my cock and the pleasure is sensational. But I realize that I have not broken you. You would rather endure what I have made you do than suffer another night with me. Moments go by as I watch the spectrum of emotions on your face that range from anger to humiliation. Then I cum in you and you show an expression of relief thinking its finaly over. I hold you down on me for a moment then pull you to me and hold you. "You did well little lady, and I am if anything a man of my word," I say as I roll over with you, now under me and look down on you. I withdraw myself from you and cut your bindings remove your gag. "Here," I say holding your clothes and a fresh set of underwear out. "Be ready to go in a few minutes," I say as I step into another room locking you in.

summer1983
02-19-2007, 12:03 PM
When I feel you cum in me a sense of relief washes over me as I realize my nightmare is over and I can finally go home. As you pull me down and hold me I begin to think that maybe its not over after all but when you say that your a man of your word I get that sense of relief again. You then untie me and remove the gag and give me my clothes which I noticed you gave me a fresh set of underwear. You then tell me to be ready to go in a few minutes in which you then leave locking me in. I get dressed then I wait for you to return.

drmephisto
02-19-2007, 06:40 PM
I return to you , gun pointed at you. "Now listen very carefully, unless you want to come back here as my permanent guest, you will do exactly as I tell you to do," I say handing you a pair of sunglasses. "Put these on," I command and you do then quickly remove them. "I can't see anything," you say to me with alarm. "That's the idea, put them on and do what I tell you," I say. Hesitating you obey my order and put them on. "Take my arm and follow me and remember about the gun. I lead you to the van and help you into the front seat. "Just sit there and kep your hands in your lap," I command as I pull my mask from my face. I get in and start the van, open the overhead door and back out. "Short trip darling and you will be free," I say as we drive off.

summer1983
02-22-2007, 01:23 PM
As I'm sat in the front seat I wonder why he's made me put these sunglasses on. With curiosity I remove them and stare right at him I see that he has taken his mask off.

drmephisto
02-22-2007, 04:42 PM
As I drive I notice that she is looking right at me with the blinder glasses I put on her removed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell at her pulling the van into a side street and I pull out my gun. "Get in the back, QUICK! She complies and realizes the foolish error she has made. I tie her hands behind her and gag her. "What the fuck were you thinking?" I say to her as I finish tying her feet. "You know that I can never let you go now don't you?" I say to her looking at her face, my words sinking in. I get back into the driver's seat and drive off hoping that no one has seen us. My first thought was to go back to the wearhouse but now I think it would be best to head off to my farm in the country. A longer trip but better to hide my now permanent guest.

summer1983
02-22-2007, 05:58 PM
I realized it was a mistake to take of those glasses when he told me to get in the back. My heart beating fast I did as I was told and he tied me up and said that he could never let me go now which sent a shiver up my spine as I think to myself whats he gonna do to me now.

drmephisto
02-22-2007, 06:35 PM
"Well my dear, I was actually going to set you free, I guess that you just cound'y bear the thought of leaving me, well I will make you feel at home at my country estate'" I say as I get on the highway out of the city.

summer1983
02-23-2007, 08:51 AM
I try to get free but again he's tied the ropes too tightly so I have no choice but to stick where I am. I begin to cry knowing I never see anyone I care about ever again.

drmephisto
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
The trip to my estate is about 3 hours from downtown. I was a bit unnerved about driving that far with a young woman bound and gagged in the back of my van. This is an unplanned trip so I need to make calls, but I don't want her overhearing any more than she already knows. I am not a famous man but she knows my face now and I can never set her free. As I pull up to the estate I open the gate with a remote control. I take a side road which leads to a cabin that I use for a hunting lodge on the edge of the property. It sits atop a mountain that give a vista like view to the entire plantation. I pull the van to the front and open the door to the cabin. I go back to the van and get my guest who has fallen asleep on the trip. I try to move her without waking her and get her inside. I lay her on the bed and look down at her. "You foolish girl, whay have you put yourself in this position," I think as I look down on her. I remove the gag from her mouth but leave her tied up. I go to the kitchen and make coffee and find that there is some bread and cold cuts still here from last weekend. "Ohhh" I hear stiring from the bedroom. I go inside and she is waking up and is startled finding herself still tied up. "Sorry but I had to keep you tied up until you were awake," I say to her as I cut her hands and feet free. "You have put me in one hell of a position, so let me tell you what my options are, 1) I can keep you here pretty much for the rest of your life, and you would be my slave, for sex and otherwise, this cabin is secluded but not isolated, 2)I could kill you when I tire of you and bury you in the pine forest here on which is about 200 acres, no one will find one little lady in that much private land, 3) I am an importer and exporter and some of the people I deal with are very unsavory but very rich and I can tell you that someone like you would have a starting bid of half a million dollars easily. So you see, your foolishness has put you into a very bad situation my sweet and I can't see why you threw away the oppurtunity to be released especially when you gave of yourself as you did to do so," but since you have I am going to enjoy the situation I say as I grab you and pull you to me tearing your dress and starting to ravage you.

summer1983
02-27-2007, 05:01 PM
I must of fallen asleep during the journey as when I wake up I find myself on a bed still tied up but without the gag. He comes in.

"Sorry but I had to keep you tied up until you were awake," He tells me as he unties me by cutting the rope.
"You have put me in one hell of a position, so let me tell you what my options are, 1) I can keep you here pretty much for the rest of your life, and you would be my slave, for sex and otherwise, this cabin is secluded but not isolated, 2)I could kill you when I tire of you and bury you in the pine forest here on which is about 200 acres, no one will find one little lady in that much private land, 3) I am an importer and exporter and some of the people I deal with are very unsavory but very rich and I can tell you that someone like you would have a starting bid of half a million dollars easily. So you see, your foolishness has put you into a very bad situation my sweet and I can't see why you threw away the oppurtunity to be released especially when you gave of yourself as you did to do so,"
What he was telling me was sinking in on how much trouble I had got myself in. I had put my whole life in danger and I didn't like option 2 very much neither.

drmephisto
02-28-2007, 01:03 PM
I grab you and stand you before me tearing at your dress and holding you by your hair forcing a kiss on your lips. With your hands free you try to push me away and punch at me. I now have you in only your underwear and shoes. You manage to break away from me and try the door only to find it locked. I approach you slowly with a menacing snear. "You are making this more difficult than you need to you know, why not just relax and enjoy it," I say as I get to within arm's reach of you. You scream and reach out to scratch my face and run toward a window, finding it open and try to climb out. I grab you from it and slap you resulting in your being thrown on the bed. "BITCH!" I say nursing the scratches on my face. I grab your wrists and hold them over your head and rip your bra off. I force your legs apart and pull my cock from my pants all the while as you display the most reistance I have seen in you yet. The panties are so skimpy that I just slide my cock around them and into you causing you to scream. "Fucking cunt, maybye I should sell you after all," I say as I pound you in rage for the scratches still smarting on my face.

summer1983
02-28-2007, 05:31 PM
I scream as you rape me and try to get free from your grip but it doesn't happen. I then start to cry as I feel you come inside of me.

drmephisto
03-01-2007, 02:15 PM
"I ought to sell you for what you did, and I know what you're thinking maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be in a shiek's harem, but, many rich oil men in Siberia live a very lonely life and would love to have a nice sweet blond like you to be their company, keep that in mind while I decide what to do with you now," I say as I grab your wrists and tie them behind you. "I would have left you alone untied here if you didn't behave so badly but now I must punish you," I say as I bind your feet and then gag you. Finally I hog tie you just to show how mean I can really be. You are now hog tied naken on the bed. I look at your nice ass (arse) and rub your cheeks. "I should take some pictures to put on the web to show what I have to sell," I say as I smack your ass cheeks a little harder than normal. "I'll be back later to have more fun with you, keep in mind that you have a lot of damage to undue and how you behave will determine whether it has been done or not."

summer1983
03-01-2007, 04:19 PM
After you leave me in the room by myself I don't try to get free as I know there will be no point as I know how tightly you tie the ropes. All I can do is wait till you come back. I listened carefully to what you had said as the words still run through my head. I think of ways to make you not want to sell me but keep me here as I find that being sold to someone who could live in a different country scares me. I eventually fall asleep tired of waiting to see what happens to me next.

drmephisto
03-04-2007, 01:16 PM
"Hello sir, welcome home, it's good to see you again," my faithful servent Charles said to me as I entered my ranch house. "Charles, you give me that same old greeting everytime I arrive home, and I wouldn't have it any other way, thank you," I replied. "Sir, your face what hap,"...."Nothing!" I snapped back at my friend of 20 years. "Nothing, just ran into a wildcat that didn't like me, don't worry about it, can you bring me some lunch please I am starving, oh and make another to take with me, I'll be going up to the lodge later and advise everyone that no one is to go up there," I said as I made my way into my study. "Very good sir, I'll see to all of it," he said as he made his way to the kitchen. I logged onto my computer and to a website that has limited entry. If one was caught using it in the US, Europe or any western country no doubt Interpol would consider it with interest. As I logged on I witness an ongoing auction of women who are now being sold into slavery. I quickly turn it off since I don't want Charles to see it. As loyal as he is to me, he would no doubt report me for such activity because he is a good man and unaware of some of my past escapades. I pick up the phone and place a call. "Hello Greg... yes it has been a while since we last talked....well I am afraid I have a situation that I may need your services for....she is about 24, very lovely strawberry blonde with the most hypnotic hazel eyes......No she is sweet and petite......no, not a virgin but still desirable.......no I haven't made up my mind about that for sure yet, I just wanted to touch base with you on that note......Good then if I decied to sell her I will contact you.....Alright Greg, goodbye," the pone conversation ended just as Charles knocked on the study door. "Come in!" "Here you are sir and ...." "Charles, I am going back to the lodge now, I'll take this with me and eat it up there," I said to him as I made notes. "Oh I suppose that you will be there a while sir," he inquired. " "No, just a few hours," I responded continuing to write. "Then why the extra meal sir?" he asked puzzled. I was a little annoyed at his probing. "Oh, just in cae I change my mind, I do need to clean my guns and may be longer than I say, you know how I love it up there," I say hoping I satisfied his inquisitive nature. "Very good sir then I will see you on your return," he said and headed out of the study. I folded my notes and put them in my pocket, then took the food and headed back to the lodge. I arrived back at the lodge and took the food inside. My sweet guest was still asleep on the bed. I set the table and brought out some wine then went to awaken her.

summer1983
03-07-2007, 05:38 PM
I wake up forgetting where I am then seeing you. I look over where you have laid out the table and noticed the wine. I wait for you to untie me.

drmephisto
03-12-2007, 10:57 AM
"Hello my little delight," I say to you as I free you from the hogtie but still have you tied hand and foot. I roll you onto your back and remove the gag from your mouth. "I left you on very bad terms before, I have brought you some lunch, I will let you get dressed and we will discuss your future," I say as I cut your wrists and feet free. "I already have someone getting infomation about you out to the market, how you behave today will determine whether or not I will keep you or not and don't forget, you could have been home safe and sound were it not for the fact that you know who I am now," I say to you. "Let's eat and we can discuss your future," I say as I wait for you to dress.

summer1983
03-12-2007, 05:55 PM
As I dress I feel your eyes on me. I Then sit at the table that you have laid out.

drmephisto
03-13-2007, 11:48 AM
"Have some lunch my dear," I say as I sit at the other end of the table with one foot up on it as I eat one of Charles's sandwiches. "My butler made this for us, well for me, and I just told him that I would be up here for a while. What I am wondering now is what you would want me to do with you? If I let you go you would bring the police to my home and business and my life as it is now would be over. I enjoy my life as it is and I occasionally take someone like you as a guest to have fun with, but they usually don't blow their chance at being released; here have some wine," I pour a glass for you then myself and take a drink from it just to let you know that it is not drugged. "Now as I see it you and I have three options: 1)Let you go and take my chances, maybe if you convince me that I can trust you to keep quiet, 2)Keep you prisoner for the rest of your life, I could keep you here which is relativly comfortable, very remote, trecherous to try leave if you don't know where you are going, the mountain lions would love to have you for lunch, 3) sell you for a pretty fee, I already have an interested party," after saying this I pull a digital camera and take a picture of you. "Hmm, this should convice someone of how hot and sweet you are," I say looking at the picture. I stand up and walk toward you and stand behind you as I put my hands on your shoulders and talk to you with concern and sincerity in my voice. "I have some wealthy clients who live in the Siberian oil fields. Very cold there, although they live in nice warm homes, there is nothing around them for miles but cold barren land. And you don't speak Russian my lovely so in reality you would be worse off there than you would be here. And there is also no telling about whether or not he would want to share you whereas I would keep you for myself only," I say as my hands begin to creep down to cover your breasts and gently grope them. "I really woud like to keep you with me, but there is this scratch on my face that I want to punish you for, so what should I do?" I ask as I stand up and walk back to my seat.

summer1983
03-14-2007, 12:16 PM
I look at him for a while before I answer.
"Please don't sell me. Let me go I won't tell anyone I swear. And as for that scratch on your face I didn't mean it I'm so sorry." I tell him pleading with him.

drmephisto
03-15-2007, 12:49 PM
"Alright, for now I won't put you on the auction block, but letting you go is not an option now, I still can't trust that you won't run off to the cops the moment you are free. I want you to look at something," I say as I lead you to the front door and open it. "Take a look out there, that road follows a six mile trail into those woods. In there are wolves, mountain lions and bears and they are pretty well fenced off from the road, but some can get through which is why I don't go down there on foot, you must go in a van or pick up truck," I say closing the door. "I can leave you here, untied and you will be safe as long as you stay in this cabin. So for now you are going to remain my guest and I will want you to serve me," I say looking into your eyes. "And righ now I wish to be served," I say as I point toward the bedroom. "Let's go," I say to you as you begin to stiffin your body and shed tears from your angry eyes.

summer1983
03-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Not wanting to serve him I follow him to the bedroom. I was hoping he would of let me go straight away but all I feel now is disappointment and angry.

drmephisto
03-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Something comes over me as we enter the room. I look at you and see the anger and disappointment and for the first time I sence a need to show mercy even compassion. "Sit there on the bed," I say as I gather my thoughts. I look at you and begin to feel as though I have hurt you enough. "As much as I want to tear your clothes off, something is holding me back, maybe I am developing a conscience, maybe I want you to want me," I say as I grab you by your shoulders and pull you to your feet. "Could you want me?" I say as I look into your hate filled eyes.

summer1983
03-18-2007, 07:09 AM
I look at you with hate in my eyes at first then something in me changes when you ask me if I could ever want you. I ask myself the same question could I ever want you after what you put me through.
"I don't know." I say to you. "I might be able to but I'm not sure after what you have done to me."

drmephisto
03-20-2007, 10:28 AM
I look into your eyes feeling some regret for what I have put you through, even though I enjoyed every minute of it. I turn to look out the window. "Here I am literaly on the top of the world with a lovely young lady who I was only able to have by force. And now I have to decide what I will do with you." I look back at you with an admiration and desire. "If I release you, what guarentee do I have that you won't say anything to anyone? And how would you account for your time away?" I walk over toward you and try to take hold of you but you back away. "Oh! So you are still afraidn and probably lothing of me, ok fine, I guess that means that there is nothing in your young heart but revenge as far as I am concerned."

summer1983
03-20-2007, 06:11 PM
I stare at you for a few moments as I realize I better change the way I am towards me or he'll never believe that I won't report him to the police if he lets me go.

"No I don't want revenge please just let me go. What you did I will not tell anyone." I say to you pleading with you. "I'll do anything you want me to even want you if you just let me go."

drmephisto
03-21-2007, 03:00 PM
I begin to stroke your hair. "I was ready to let you go before, I still can't understand why you removed those eye shades. You certainly complicated my life," I say to you realizing that I have complicated yours in ways I could never understand.

summer1983
03-23-2007, 04:30 AM
"I don't know why I did either. I guess I was just curious of what you looked like." I said as you stroked my hair and I stared into your eyes.

drmephisto
03-23-2007, 10:27 AM
Your lovely face reminds me of why I took you to begin with. I only wanted to use you and leave you when I was done playing with you. Now what I have never experianced before was beginning to happen, feelings were coming to life in me for you. "Ohh what am I going to do with you?" I say releasing you. I lie down on the bed and close my eyes. "I'm tired and I am going to take a nap, don't try to leave remember the dangers on the trail out there," I say as I fall off to sleep.

summer1983
03-23-2007, 02:15 PM
As you lay sleeping I open the cabin door and look outside then sighed to myself as I look out. Closing the door I go back to the bed where your sleeping and lie down next to you, with my back to you and fall into a deep sleep.

drmephisto
03-26-2007, 11:16 AM
My eyes open to night filled windows, stars outside and a moonlite night. Then I panic and realize that my guest may have wandered off into the woods with its dangers. I sit up and find to my surprise that she is assleep beside me. I shake my head trying to wake up more but the scene is the same. "She could have killed me, stuck a knife in my heart or cut my throat even cut my...." the thought ended as I looked at the sweet young woman who I had caused so much suffering. I can't believe that I am actually thinking like this. I have never had any concern for any of my victims before but then again none had ever thwarted my plans as this one had. Was it her good looks or sweet innocence that was touching me like none before. It may be that most of my past prey were floosies, but not this one. She was,... is a pretty and classy young lady who I have stolen much from and can never repay. As I look at her my ravenous desires just want to awaken her and have my way with her and yet, maybe I am developing a conscience about this particular one. I must decide what to do and soon. I leave the bedroom and pick up my cell phone.

summer1983
03-27-2007, 03:40 AM
When I finally wake up and sit up in the bed. I look beside me and see that you've gone. I lie back down and sigh not knowing why I felt disapointed that you weren't here when I woke up. I decide to get out of the bed and have a look round since this is where I'll be til you decide what to do with me.

drmephisto
03-27-2007, 10:35 AM
"Hello! Yes it's me. That's what I am calling about. I am not going to put her on the block. If anything I will keep her for myself. Ok! sorry if I disappointed you. Right good bye." As I hung up the phone the bedroom door opened and I had to wonder if she heard any of the conversation. She gave me something I thought that I would never see on that lovely face,.. a smile. It shocked me a little and caught me off guard. "You look like you have had a good sleep," I said to her unable to take my eyes off of her. The sunlight seemed to glisten in her hair and she had a look of innocence about her in spit of what I had done to her. I had a very dangerous decision to make right now and I was letting her distract me.

summer1983
03-27-2007, 12:43 PM
"Yes thanks." I tell you as I come out of the bedroom smiling. "I um felt thirsty and uh wondered if there was anything I could drink?" I ask you as I stand there looking at you.

drmephisto
03-27-2007, 12:47 PM
"Of course, I have water here in the fridge," I say as Iget a bottle and offer it to you.

summer1983
03-28-2007, 03:36 AM
"Thank you." I say as you hand me the bottle of water. I open the cap on the bottle and take a swig of the water then put the top back on and look at you. "So have you decided my fate yet or do I get to spend a few more days here with you or even for the rest of my life?" I ask confidently. Somehow I no longer feel afraid of him after all the things he has done to me. Instead of the fear something else lies there, something I know I shouldn't really feel something more scarier than fear for a man that has treated me like a piece of meat for his own entertainment. I felt confused being here even in this room with him.

drmephisto
03-28-2007, 11:46 AM
I was taken by surprise by the change in demeanor of my captive. She seems to have lost fear of me. That smile wasn't a 'I'm glad to see you smile' no it was a 'I have the upper hand' smile. Then I realize that she has nothing to loose by being defiant. She knows that what ever I decide, other than freeing her, she would look forward to a life of misery and involuntary servitude as a sex slave. "You look beautiful, do you know that?" I say as I approach her.

summer1983
03-28-2007, 12:34 PM
"No I don't think I do. But if you think so then maybe I am." I say to you as you approach me. "But you still didn't answer my qusetion. Does this mean you haven't decided my fate yet or you have?" I say as I step closer to you.

drmephisto
03-28-2007, 12:40 PM
"Well you are, you are ravishing, and I have thought so since I took you captive," I say looking at you as we come closer to each other. I take hold of you at your shoulders. "I have decided to release you, and I am taking my chances in doing so, I want you to be free again, and I will deal with the consequences if I need to. Let's go," I say as I lead you to the door.

summer1983
03-28-2007, 01:17 PM
"Your letting me go?" I ask in disbelief. "But I don't want to leave. I mean you. I don't know why but I feel attracted to you. I know it's silly after everything you have done to me but I can't help the way I feel." I explain to you trying hard not to look in your eyes.

drmephisto
03-28-2007, 04:14 PM
I take your head gently by the chin and tilt it up to me. "I was hoping that that was how you were beginning to feel, but I need to know about them," I say showing you a family picture from your purse. "I would love to have you stay with me, and I could give you a good life here." I say hiding my disbelief that I have opened my heart to her. "How would you explain to them, ahhh.. How we met?" I ask her seeing sincerity in her beautiful eyes. " I see you with parents?, and siblings, or is there someone that I have stolen you from?" I ask thinking how this could have happened.

summer1983
03-28-2007, 04:25 PM
"I don't know what I could tell them I uh suppose I could tell them that we have known eachother that I uh met you at my work place. And we thought that we would keep us a secret because we didn't know how we would turn out." I say to you as I put my hand on your arm and gently stroke it.
"And no there is no one special in my life at the moment." I say as I look into your eyes.

drmephisto
03-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Stunned by what is happening, I take hold of my captive who has now taken me captive and kiss her gently on the lips. As I draw away I open my eyes to find hers still closed as though she awaited more. Then I grabbed her and took her in a passionate embrace and she welcomed me. We stopped and looked into each others eyes and resumed. "What is happening?" kept rolling around in my mind. "Can this sweet young woman who I treated so mean and cruel want me?" the questions were passing through my mind faster than I could react. Just then she stopped and began to open my shirt. I was incredulous at that but what happened next astounded me. She went into the bedroom and took some of the rope that I had used to bind her. She held it up. I didn't know what to expect next.

summer1983
03-28-2007, 04:45 PM
As I held the rope up to you. "Let me tie you up this time?" I say smiling. "Come on it will be fun."

drmephisto
03-28-2007, 04:52 PM
My tone went from being playful and passionate to one of confrontation. "Are you serious?" I asked her angrily. "You want to tie me up and call the cops and have them come up here for me, you must think I am an idiot," I say almost to a point of rage. "For a second I thought that we could, .. oh fuck it, get in the car, I'll take you where ever you want, let's end this charade," I say as I grab the car keys and head out the door.

summer1983
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
"No wait. I was serious but not to call the cops on you I mean how could I when I daren't step outside. And I don't know where I am. I'm not lying to you I don't want to go. I think I want you. I don't want revenge I just want to know what it would be like to want you without hating you." I say to you as I see the anger in your eyes. "I just thought it would be fun to tie you up but if your not comfortable with the idea then we could just........oh I don't know I'm so confused but....... I don't want to go... I'm not confused about that."

drmephisto
03-29-2007, 05:06 PM
I am standing outside the door as I hear what you say and realize that you are sincere. I come back in and close the door behind me. "Ok, then let's go back inside and make love as if we were really lovers and what happened before was history," I say taking your hand and leading you back to the bedroom. Once inside we embrace and begin to kiss passionately and begin to take each other's clothes off. I still think I'm dreaming.

summer1983
03-30-2007, 07:30 AM
As we make love it feels like a dream to me. Feels like this couldn't really be happening that I couldn't really fasll for my rapist could I? Then again kissing him and actually wanting this felt good. Something I had never felt before in my life. Maybe I had fallen for him in a way I never thought possible.

drmephisto
03-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I must be in a coma and dreaming, this little lovely lady who I had taken by force and degraded and humiliated is loving me like we had been together all of our lives. At one point, I lay on my back and she gets on top of me and does the same thing I had once made her do in order for me to free her. I am spellbound and she is enchanting.

summer1983
03-30-2007, 01:24 PM
As we both came together I climb off him and lie in his arms for a while not quite sure what to say. I feel relaxed tan I ever have been which again confused me how coulld I be? But I felt it was right somehow in a strange way. I snuggled against him and smiled to myself thinking that was the best sex I ever had like what happened before all this never happened at all. I began to think what he made of all this. Is he just as confused as I?

drmephisto
03-31-2007, 03:18 PM
I am still wondering am I going to awake from this. I have just had this hot young woman who I havd had captive for days, against her will have the most satisfying sex with me. I think to myself that I woud still like to have her bound and gagged since it is a desirable sensual thing ot see especially on such beautiful young woman. Now she holds onto me as though she really was in love with me. My feelings are mixed and confused but for now I am a happy man. She snuggles next to me and I just kiss her on he head and lie there thinking of what to do next, outside of more wonderful sex.

summer1983
04-02-2007, 04:38 AM
I look up at him and smile. "That was great." I said to him looking into his eyes. I didn't realize it earlier when he had his mask on but he had these amazing eyes. Its funny how things work out. But then an awful thought crossed my mind. What happens if this is all apart of the game some how? Maybe he wants me to fall for him then when I least expect it turn around and laugh how stupid I was to think he could fall for one of his victims. Then has quickly has those thoughts came they went away just as quickly.

drmephisto
04-05-2007, 12:05 PM
I look at the clock and realize the time that has past since we each came to our mutual realization. "You know what, I'm hungry and there is no food here, I need to go the store for some provisions," I say as I come from inside the refrigerator. "Come with me," I say as I realize that the only clothes she has are dress clothes, hardly the type for visiting this part of the country. I don't know what has happened to me. Each time I look at her I start to admire her more and feel guilt for what I put her through. I can only hope she is sincere, as I am now about to put myself in the position of allowing her contact with the outside world for the first time in the weeks that she has been my captive.

summer1983
04-06-2007, 12:14 PM
'Come with me'
I couldn't believe he wanted me to go with him. I was feeling quite hungary myself but I didn't think for one second that he would ask me to go with him. I suddenly realized I didn't have the right clothes to go out in and plus felt abit strange going out into public with him since my capture.
"OK I will but what shall I wear?" I ask him.

drmephisto
04-06-2007, 12:43 PM
"Well love for now just wear what you have on, they have better suited clothes where we are going," I say as we head for the truck.

summer1983
04-11-2007, 08:39 AM
"OK then." I reply as I follow him to his truck.

drmephisto
04-11-2007, 11:49 AM
The trip down the mountain to the general store is about a half hour. "Keep the windows closed, some critter might just try to join us and some of them have big appetites," I say smiling at her in total disbelief. As it was the trip was uneventful and we arrive at the general store, the only place in the town. It had dry goods, provisions, a gas station and restaurant.

"Hello Charlie!" I say to the owner as we walk in. "Well hello, I haven't seen you in a while, must be a dogs age," he replies with that down home hospitality that these parts are known for. "I got a list here for the cabin, if you could just put it on my tab," I say as he catches a look at my companion who is looking at clothes. "Pretty little lady there, she a guest of yours?" he asks with curiosity. "Yes she is, and she needs some clothes, just brought her up from the city," I say as I excuse myself to join her. "You'd look nice in those jeans and a denim shirt," I say to her as she continues looking. "Try something on," I say as I follow her around the store.

summer1983
04-12-2007, 05:41 PM
I enter the store with him and look round as he talks to the shop keeper. He then joins me and tells me that I would look good in some jeans and a denium shirt and tells me to choose something which I do. I notice these really nice blue jeans which I pick up and admire then I find a white top to go with them.
"What do you think?" I ask him.

drmephisto
04-14-2007, 09:14 AM
"With a nice pair of boots to go with them," I say as I hold them up. "Let me see you in them, I'll finish up here while you change," I say still not believing what has transpired.