PDA

View Full Version : rape story requests? anyone?

GOATBOY
11-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Just recently decided to start writng more rape stories again. It has been a while and I realised how much I missed sharing my talent and the appreachiation it got. Here are the rules.

1. it must be a woman/women getting raped and it must be the woman in question that requests it, and not a man who speaks for her.

ok, thats the only rule.

So mail me with details of yourself and how you would like the story to go. The more information you give me, the better the story will be for you.

Fae
11-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Just recently decided to start writing more rape stories again. It has been a while and I realized how much I missed sharing my talent and the appreciation it got. Here are the rules.

1. it must be a woman/women getting raped and it must be the woman in question that requests it, and not a man who speaks for her.

ok, thats the only rule.

So mail me with details of yourself and how you would like the story to go. The more information you give me, the better the story will be for you.

Hmmm, going to think on this. I should go and read any old stories you have posted first. ;) But I always love a good story . . . and I am a girl so I think I fit your qualifications.

For your rules, would you accept a request from a male if he mans up to the fact that he's the one asking? I remember that coming up from another thread.

GOATBOY
11-02-2009, 01:53 PM
no, women only. because I aint gay so I'm not gonna give any other guy some thrills.

Flesh4Fantasy
11-02-2009, 06:44 PM
no, women only. because I aint gay so I'm not gonna give any other guy some thrills.

erm... GOATBOY???

Is there a secret post button that I do not know about?

Is that an option? Can I post in such a way that only certified and notarized females may read my work?

Hmmm... The mind boggles at the possibility....

LOL - what if a man said.... I can not write and I know it? Your stories are great GOATBOY. Would you do me a favor and write one about a strawberry blond who is tall and leggy. She comes into the mechanics shop at closing time and the mechanic shows her how she can pay for the expensive repairs she can not afford...

Is that too gay for you?

:skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

Beardy
11-03-2009, 04:46 AM
Great idea, goatboy.
I was a former victim in a story you wrote, so can I repeat?

Cuff
11-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Woman gangraped, DP, orgasm torture, lots toys or machines used / bondage. :) Please. Humiliation is fine too.

I'm not sure what information you may need to write one, I can be more specific if you like.

GOATBOY
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Great idea, goatboy.
I was a former victim in a story you wrote, so can I repeat?

what have you been thinking of. I remember the story too. you were the stuck up bitch that got what you deserved.

catiedon't
11-13-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm all about the pain and humiliation... the rougher and more degrading the better. No such thing as too much. One reason I don't see myself ever acting on my fantasies is that there would have to be a safe word, but a safe word would defeat the purpose for me. I want total loss of control. gang rape, torture, severe beatings, anal, being raped at gunpoint, being used for an audience, being caged, being leashed, verbal abuse... pretty much anything you can imagine that might break me.

About me... obviously always in control irl. Lots of responsibility at work, where I'm a high level project manager, and at home, where I'm a single mom (always been a single mom). Average looking... I don't date, I work too hard, I struggle horribly with authority but I'm often forgiven for that because I get shit done and I'm nice about it.

What can you do with that?

Beardy
11-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, you know how I am and what I like.
How about this scenario?
I go to a gym 4 or 5 days a week. I usually go after 7 PM and stay about two hours. The last thing I do is day running on the treadmill and I can see sometimes how men look at my bouncing boobs.
When I finish I go to the locker, change and go home. Sometimes I have a shower, but it´s very unusual.
Now, can you make up a story using this situation.