PDA

View Full Version : New girl here

Fae
10-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi, I'm new here. I'm making an effort to post and get involved here but I can be supper shy so don't be offended if I get skittish and go into lurker mode for a while. I am extremely shy about online roleplaying to the point that all my previous attempts have failed. But I'm here because I have the same fantasy as everyone else here and fetishes don't do much good if they only exist in your head. So hello!

I'm 30 years old, female, and maybe the most interesting thing about me from a fetish perspective is I am a professional costumer and props artisan. What I would never tell the people I work with is how nice those skills are when my husband (and I'm not ashamed to mention him since we share the same fetishes and are open about it) or I want to role-play a fantasy and I can take a room in my house and create a setting or make everything a perfect little school girl to a fantasy character straight out of my favorite video games. I've recently become more interested in creating custom sex toys and wish I had the space to make a dedicated dungeon for my husband with every furniture and mood setting he could like. My dearest wish is to have a space and resources to create a fantasy realm: one room a medieval dungeon, one room a Victorian parlor, one a dingy basement with torture devices everywhere, maybe a hospital room, a morgue, police interrogation room the ideas are endless and it sucks to have the skill and not the space. :skull-cry

I'm not really sure why I sought out a rape fetish board but I've fantasized about it and roleplayed it with the one person who introduced me to the fetish for years now. I feel like I should look outside my little bubble, find new ideas, new fantasies, and maybe new people to share them with.

I do need to remember to get on here at ungodly hours of the morning when I can't sleep. It's much easier to post when I'm sleep deprived.

pervipete
10-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Fae, welcome to our little corner of the net. Don't worry about being shy, lots are when they first start here, it can be a big step to admit these feelings to people, but we're all friends here.

It sounds like you have a good little set up there, I like the idea of being able to dressing the room to match the fantasy, very cool. And I agrre about the space issues, must be a pain in the ass, but that said that is what fantasy is for...right?

Anyway, sounds like you will be able to give as many tips as you will be getting, maybe you could give little tips on set ups..

Anyway, as I said, don't worry, just plunge in and post as much or as little as you like, though I for one hope you hang around, it sounds like with your experience and skills to can make a positive contribution to the board.

knightlover001
10-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Welcome Fae. Have Fun here. You have come to the right place to explore your fantasies.

Throatdagger
10-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Welcome Fae. If I can be of any help, just give me a wink.

Lil-Mac
10-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Fae, welcome to the board. I must say that was a nice little bio you posted, it contained a wealth of information. I hope your shyness wont be a problem and that you become an active member of the board.

A question.. You say your husband shares your fantasies, is he a member also? If not maybe if he joined you would feel more comfortable. Anyway just a suggestion. Again welcome and may your stay is a long one.

Great avitar btw!!

Aussieyobbo
10-17-2009, 07:02 PM
welcome hope you have a great time

Jenna
10-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Hi all

I'm a recent newbie, so thought I'd pop in and say "hi" to you all...

xx

Jen