PDA

View Full Version : The Good Samaritan

tom8517
09-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Heather laughed as she finished her drink and said good night to her friends. It had been a slow night at the club, as usual there were a number of men interested in her, but none of them seemed to have any potential.

Heather was 28 years old, with a successfull career, and looks that could only be described as stunning. She was tall, 5' 9" with shoulder length light brown hair and bright blue eyes with a dazzling white smile. Her body was very nearly perfect, firm breasts, not too large or too small, a slim waist, and a tight little ass that frequently caused men to watch her as she walked away with admiration, as well as a pair of long toned, tanned legs.

Her white high heeled sandals clicked on the asphalt as she walked across the parking lot to her car, it was a warm summer night, Heather was dressed in a sleeveless white blouse and denim mini skirt. Intent on getting her keys from her purse, she was unaware of the two sets of eyes hungrily watching her from the shadows at the edge of the lot.

She sang along with the radio as she drove home, thinking of how she would spend her weekend, looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday morning. Heather parked at the curb on the street in front of her house, got out and locked her car as she dropped her keys in her purse.

As she turned to walk to the house she gasped in suprise at a man standing on the sidewalk, blocking her path. He had long, unkempt dark hair, dressed in a ragged t shirt and a dirty pair of sweat shorts. Even at a distance Heather could smell stale beer and sweat.

"you startled me", she smiled nervously at him as she hurried to get passed him and safely into the house. She could not help but notice the way his eye's slowly traveled up her legs, over her hips, and came to rest on her breasts.

The man moved to block her path once more, real fear began to grip Heather now.

His gaze still leering openly at her, he asked "gotta cigarette?"

"No, I'm sorry, I don't smoke." she stammered.

He took a step closer, Heather was paralyzed with fear now, unable to run, or even scream.

"Maybe you got something else I want." he drew the words out, his intent plain.

Just then a another male voice yelled from up the street, "everything allright here?"

Both Heather and the derelict both looked up at a tall well dressed man was trotting toward them. The derelict looked at Heather once more, then again at the man approaching and took off running in the opposite direction.

Heather almost collapsed with relief. She was still shaking when the man reached her.

"Are you OK? I was getting out of my car and it looked like you might be having a problem with that guy." He smiled at her reassuringly.

"Oh God, thank you. I don't what would have happened if you hadn't come along." Heather told him, her voice almost breaking, still close to tears.

"Let me you get safely inside, then I really think you should call the police and report this." the stranger told her. "This used to be a nice neighborhood, I can't believe something like that would happen here."

Heather gratefully agreed and the two quickly walked to her front door.

"If you like I can stay still the police arrive, I wouldn't want that creep to come back." He offered, the concern obvious in his voice.

"Thank you, this is really nice of you, I was terrified." Heather answered as she unlocked her front door and the two entered. She dropped her purse on a table, and took out her cell phone to call the police.

Before she could dial Heather felt her herself violently pushed up against the wall, her face pressed hard on the surface. "What are you doing, please, please what are you doing" she blurted out.

The man twisted her arm behind her back, causing her to gasp in shock and pain. An ominous click sounded then. She felt the cold steel of a knife blade pressed on her neck.

"Shut your fucking mouth, you stupid little bitch, one word and I'll slit your fucking throat. Kneel down, on your knees bitch." Shocked and terror stricken, Heather did as she was told and sank to her knees. "You keep your face pressed on that wall and put your hands on top of your head." He snarled at her. " Don't you make a fucking sound, not one word."

Heather knelt there, facing the wall, trembling violently, as she heard the man talking to someone on his own phone.

"yeah, I'm in." He laughed. "I hit the fucking jackpot on this one, you get to be the white knight the next time buddy."

It dawned on Heather as she listened that she had been set up, the derelict and her rescuer had been working together all along.

"Please, don't hurt me" she begged.

He sharply slapped the back of her head, knocking her face into the wall."

"Are you deaf, or just stupid, bitch? I told you to keep your mouth shut. The only way you don't get hurt is to start doing what the fuck you're told."

Heather fell silent, tears streaming down her face now.

The man grasped a handful of hair, the other hand bringing the blade to Heathers throat once again. "Get on your feet, whore" he growled at her. Desperately arching her neck to avoid the knife, Heather clumsily struggled to her feet, the man painfully pulling at her hair as she did so. Keeping a firm hold on her hair the man forced her down the hall into her bedroom. Once inside he shoved her roughly into the center of the room.

"Get on the bed, slut, on your back." he ordered.

Heather hesitated for an instant, knowing what was coming now, but the sight of the knife and the cruelty in the mans face convinced her to do as he wanted. She sat on the bed and lay back, sobbing openly, black streaks from her ruined make up smearing her face.

The man yanked her arms above her head, quickly tying her wrist's together with a length of thin rope he pulled from his pocket. He then secured her bound wrists to the headboard of her bed with the free end of the rope. She could see him admiring her now, his eye's roaming over her. He pulled several more lengths of rope from his pockets, moving to toward the foot of the bed he took hold of her left ankle and pulled it sharply toward the bed post and tied her leg tightly to the bed, rapidly repeating it for her right.

Unable to keep silent anymore Heather pleaded through her tears, "please no, please don't do this me, please."

He grinned down at her, then climbed on the bed straddling her stomach with his knees. "what's the matter, bitch, it ain't nothing you ain't had before. What's one more cock, you little prick teasing slut." He rested the knife against her cheek, just below her eye. Heather's terror reached new heights, too frightened now to even cry.

The man trailed the blade lightly over her face, down her neck, the edge barely touching her skin. He placed the point against the first button of her blouse and jerked sharply upward, the button flying free, hitting the wall next to her bed. Heather gasped as he did so. His eye's locked on hers now, he slowly cut each button free, when he finished he used the knife point to move the fabric of her blouse off her shoulders.

His eye's left hers then, he stared at her breasts, barely contained by the flimsy bra she wore. Placing the knife between the bra cups he sawed the material through, roughly squeezing her left breast, rolling his calloused thumb over her nipple.

Her attacker then moved down the bed, and placed his knife hand between her bound legs, moving the blade under her skirt. Heather fought back an urge to scream. His hand jerked upward then, driving the knife point through the denim fabric of her skirt. He slowly cut upwards, finally sliding the blade under the waist band of her skirt and cutting it through.

His free hand was between her legs then, rubbing her hard through her panties, as he licked his lips in anticipation. Two more swift cuts with the knife and her panties were removed as well. He took them and forced the material into Heathers mouth, wrapping yet another length of rope around her head to hold them in place.

Unable to plead any longer the terrified girl shook her head back and forth, her eye's bulging with fright as she watched the man get undressed. He climbed back on the bed, trailing his hands along her thighs, grunting to himself as he did so.

He forced himself inside without warning, a hand on each of her breasts, twisting them violently. Heather let a muffled cry of pain as he arched her back and pulled hard at the ropes that tied to her bed.

He paused for a second, then jammed the whole length of rigid cock deep inside her, pulling back and thrusting forward, drinking in the pain on her face. His pace increased then, raping her harder and faster, groaning with pleasure as her tight pussy hugged his prick, feeling her moisten as he fucked her.

The man thrust his hands under her, his fingers digging in to the firmness of her ass cheeks, lifting upward he pulled her close driving deeper with each stroke. Heather was in agony, she never been used like this, he was raping her like an animal now. She screamed into her gag, the muffled sound only driving him on.

He drew her nipple into his mouth then, sucking and biting, increasing her pain, he could feel her straining against the ropes, her frantic struggles driving him insane, he pounded her without mercy, trying to drive her through the mattress. Feeling his climax nearing, he drew back once more, and jutted his forward in cruel deliberate strokes, grunting as did so, taunting her, "take it you little slut" then timing his words with his thrusts, "take every fucking inch of it."

He erupted then, pulsing into her drenching her raped pussy with his cum. She could feel his breath on her cheek, hear his rasping breathing as he rested on top of her. He got up then, cleaning the mess from his cock with her hair. He dressed quickly, leaving without a word, leaving the nearly comatose Heather, still bound to her bed, her eye's staring at the ceiling.

MuggasWoman
09-29-2009, 10:05 AM
very well written :)

tom8517
09-29-2009, 08:14 PM
thanks!!

MuggasWoman
09-30-2009, 07:35 AM
NP anytime ... i cant wait to read your new creations hehe