PDA

View Full Version : Girl who works for me 18th Bday

tdaa1981
09-26-2009, 04:26 PM
[Her name was stephanie she had been working for me since she was 16 she was a young spanish girl so nice and sweet. Not once in the 2 years she worked for me did I let on I wanted her or the plans I had. I positioned myself as an older brother figure ( I myself am 29). Giving her advice even telling her not to dress slutty and buying her business like clothes. It was a cell-phone store I owned. She would refer to me as her older brother introduced me to her whole family her parents giving me approval even. None of them ever knowing I would go home and jerk off to raping her just waiting for her 18th birthday.

THe day has arrived....

I made up a story about how I just bought a new business and the deal was closing the day after her 18th bday. Even letting her be the one to suggest we go out and celebrate. I told her fine but that she couldnt tell anyone it just wouldnt look right. Her even saying at the time how that keeping it a secret was the first bad thing I ever asked her to do. She told her parents she was sleeping at a friends house and her friends she was grounded. One of the things I loved was that she had never shown any interest in me and when she showed up to go out she was in loose fitting jeans and a regular shirt.

SHe walked into the story and ]

Hey stephanie I said

Hey andy she responds are you ready to go
where are we going anyway?

I picked a resturant but we have to drive is that cool

sure

as we get in the car I mention how I need to stop at my house and grab the directions just as I do she mentions how she has to go to the bathroom. I quickly lock the store and make like I didnt hear. She had just solved the one little flaw in my plan of how to get her into the house.

as we get inthe car and start to drive she mentions it again.

YOu can go in my house

ok thanks

as we walk in the house I let her go first not turning on any of the lights.

I GRAB HER ONE HAND OVER HER MOUTH ONE HAND OVER HER SHOULDER ON HER TITS

Her body tenses up her legs kick she screams into my hand. I wonder if she can feel my hard on?

I pin her to the wall quickly turning her around and grabing her by the throat so she can speak

IT is better then I thought that inital look of fear in her eyes tears already running down her face how big her tits look as she breathes heavy.

I hold her by her throat enough so she can breath and not speak and say to her...
Stephanie I want you to know upfront that everday since I hired you 2 years ago I have been thinking about this and planning this.

I am going to rape you all night over and over

She gasps and grabs my arm I choke a little harder

Now I know you dont have to be home till 9 tomorrow morning in time to go to church that gives me 12 hours with you.

I waited till you were 18 so you cant claim statuory rape. If you tell anyone I will tell them it was consenual and I didnt know you lied to everyone.

Her eyes getting bigger

I punch her in the stomach and let her fall to the floor/ Grabing her hair and pulling her head up

Are you going to be a good girl

she looks up and crys whimpering

why are you doing this to me I though you were my friend

I grab her by her hair pulling her across the floor her little body kicking screaming. Pulling her to her feet and turning the light in the room on

THis is all for you stephanie

There they were her schoolgirl and cheerleading outfit a perfect copy of her prom, and a wedding dress she had shown me once in a magazine. A maid and prison girls uniform as well as some slutty stirpper outfits.

Stephanie an outfit from every part of your life I am going to rape you in each one.

MuggasWoman
10-01-2009, 06:08 AM
THATS SOO HOT !!!! i really hope that you end up writing part two to this story :) i am really looking forward to reading the next chapter ...

tdaa1981
10-01-2009, 05:06 PM
As stephanie saw the outfits laid out on the bed for the first time she went crazy. Turning around kicking screaming thrashing at me I let her for awhile as I molested her tits and ass as she did it. FInally I had hadneought and with one swift punch to the stomach I drop her to the ground.

Kneeling down and grabing her by the hair pulling her head back. The look of hate and fear in her eyes sobbing like she was. This was going better then I thought

Stephanie dont make me hurt you now be a good girl and it wont be that bad. Now I want you to get up and strip for me.

I let her go walking over to the radio and putting on the song she is always dancnig to

NOW STEPHANIE

tdaa1981
10-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Andy please please what the fuck are you doing this for I am going to tell I swear - she spits out between sobs

Steph you lied to everyone, you came here of your own free will and even if you do tell and I do get sent away it won't be forever and I will come back for you and your hot mom.

NOw there are 11 hours left why dont you try to make it as painless as possible.

she slowly starts to take off her clothes crying I had told her to dance but something about the way she was shaking and trembling I just let her do it naturally.

Her shirt and jeans came off quick I made her stand there for 5 minutes just in her panties and bra.

ANdy are you really going to do this to me after all this time I didnt do any thing to you. I was a good worker I never flirted with you. -she pleads with me deperatley

That is true stephanie but I only hired you to get to tonight now finish getting undressed I want to see those young beatuifal brown nipples.