PDA

View Full Version : Rp with me?

Nightwish
01-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi I want to do an RP with someone, the storyline is free as long as there is no beastiallity.
a few details
I'm about 5.25 in height and weigh about 100ps
I have long brown hair and brown eyes and about 36D boobs.

I want someone else to make a beginning so guys let ur imagination run freely :D

rampant
01-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Always staying in the shadows, always acutely aware of who is around, you lead me the same way every night. The same silly shortcuts and same cockiness, believing you are imune to the attention of someone like me.

You never see me, but sometimes I see you turn quickly with that challenging look on your face as if to say "I know you're there but I am more than a match for you." We _will_ see about that.

Your apartment is on the first floor at the front of the building allowing ample opportunity for me to watch your every move...
Some nights you are late, never early and always the last to leave your group of friends. Monday nights straight home, Tuesdays home or more often a movie, Wednesdays are training nights, Thursdays usually a meeting with a friend, Fridays out to the same bar, Saturdays a club and Sundays at home again. Like clockwork you feed and encourage me... waiting, learning and planning my next move.

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Its friday night and as always me and my friends are going out to the bar...
We have a few drinks before checking out the guy's...
Even though I'm a real party girl I'm not really into dating the boyfriends i had can be counted on one hand.
I want to wait a bit with dating and sex till i'm a bit settled down, till then i can have some fun with guy's and for me thats enough for them maybe not but I dont really care, if some guy gives me trouble i'm quite sure I can handle him, having had fighting lessons for a few years now.

It's getting late and most of my friends are either really drunk or found themselve a guy to take home.
My best friend Mariska drank a lot more than usually and sitting next to her i see her face getting pale and she is almost sleeping on the barstool.
The bar closes in 20min anyway and I offer to walk her home seeing that she is in no condition to go alone.
Once I have made sure she got home savely I begin walking to my house, cutting of through the alleyway's.
Since i've lived in this neighbourhood my entire life I feel no fear walking through the narrow streets.

rampant
01-16-2007, 08:31 AM
Its friday night and as always me and my friends are going out to the bar...
We have a few drinks before checking out the guy's...
Even though I'm a real party girl I'm not really into dating the boyfriends i had can be counted on one hand.
I want to wait a bit with dating and sex till i'm a bit settled down, till then i can have some fun with guy's and for me thats enough for them maybe not but I dont really care, if some guy gives me trouble i'm quite sure I can handle him, having had fighting lessons for a few years now.

It's getting late and most of my friends are either really drunk or found themselve a guy to take home.
My best friend Mariska drank a lot more than usually and sitting next to her i see her face getting pale and she is almost sleeping on the barstool.
The bar closes in 20min anyway and I offer to walk her home seeing that she is in no condition to go alone.
Once I have made sure she got home savely I begin walking to my house, cutting of through the alleyway's.
Since i've lived in this neighbourhood my entire life I feel no fear walking through the narrow streets.

I follow you both to Mariska's place, making a mental note of where she keeps her spare key and watch you go in. Minutes later you come out and stride off in that purposeful way you have that I find such a challenge. I know which way you will take after I see you take the first turn and cut around the block breaking into a sprint. There's a park up ahead that you'll have to cut through and I know I can get there before you if I'm quick... by the time I get to the park I have plenty of time to catch my breath and wait for you.

Soon enough, I see your shape striding up the path towards me and I turn onto the path walking towards you, pretending to have a bit of a stagger up as if I've been drinking all night too. We approach...

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 08:43 AM
As I walk back home I take the park as always...
The park looks deserted nobody around which is not so strange since its 2 am.
But then I do see someone, some guy's aproaching me, by the looks of his walk he seems to have had to much to drink.
I dont worry this guy's is no threat to me, he's barely capable of noticing me...

rampant
01-16-2007, 08:48 AM
... but you take a little more notice of me just as we meet. I punch you full in the face knocking you to the ground. by the time you've recovered your wits i am dragging you off the path to the grassed areas and beyond. We both know this park well, but I have my special places here I like to take my guests...

You struggle as I drag you, but I have both hands firmly grasped at the wrists and you cant seem to find your feet in those sluts excuse for shoes. The more you struggle the further your skirt rides up your legs, exposing your stockings ... I increase my pace as the intensity of your squeals grows.

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 08:54 AM
It happened to fast...one minute I'm walking the next i'm seeing stars as your punch hit my face.
I feel myself falling, and dizzy as I am I cant get myself together to fight you before you have both my wrist.
I try to kick, push, hit, bite but it's no use, I wasnt quick enough and now I feel myself being dragged along the park.
At this moment all i want to do is get free, I have no Idea what this guy wants from me and I dont think about that yet.
I'm mad with myself for not being able to get loose, and mad because I had to take shortcutts at 2 am...my mom used to warn me but of course I never listened, now it was to late.

rampant
01-16-2007, 09:01 AM
i feel the fight in you increase the further we get from the path and my anticipation grows. Finally we get to a lake in a far corner of the park and I throw you on the lawn, leaping onto your back with my knee dead centre pinning you to the ground. I take out my cuffs and snap them around your wrists with a well practiced flick, the danger period is over for me but just beginning for you as i take out a gag, wrapping it nice and tight around your mouth, then I stand back and take a look at my handy-work as you struggle to get to your feet.

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 09:09 AM
just when found the strenght to start screaming you put the gag in my mouth.
I see you walking away and looking at me, it irritates me and I want to get up which is not to easy with my hands bound behind my back.
I finnaly get myself on my knees and look at your face...In the darkness I can only see your eyes, and I look back with anger in mine.
struggling to get on my feet I see you aproaching and since its quite clear what your plans are I stand up and try to back away in the direction of the lake...soon enough I cant back further and start considering just jumping into the lake, truly I would sacrifice my life rather than let u have your way with me, I'm still making up my mind on what to do and just when I turn my face to the lake I feel your hands on my shoulders...

rampant
01-16-2007, 09:18 AM
I spin you back around, and give you a good hard slap in the face, smearing your bloody nose. You are moaning into your gag, but I want to hear you scream instead.

Holding you by the front of your shirt I look into your eyes while my other hand lifts your skirt. I dive into your pantyhose and beneath your underwear to feel your dry shaven cunt there waiting for me. I drink the fear from your eyes as my fingers search there, prying and forcing into you despite your best efforts to keep me out. I see a tear form at the side of your eye and smile. As you try to close your legs and pull away i pull you further down and with a kick i spread your legs, taking care not to leave myself vulnerable to any of your nasty groin kicks.
Finally i have you spread and two fingers inside you. "A Bitch like you needs to be shown just how vulnerable she really is" I tease you.

I throw you face first into the muddy earth beside the lake and strip my pants, freeing my cock for the first time in ages...

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 09:24 AM
When I feel your fingers entering me I cant help to cry, even though I dont want to give him that satisfaction.
When you throw me to the ground I feel dizzy again, but not long enough to not see you take of your pants.
I try to get away, I dont want to look at your cock coming closer to me, I dont wanna see the threat.
It still feels more like a dream then reallity, I cant believe this is happening to me.
I cant believe that what I denied so many guy's is about to just be taken from me by a stranger in the night...

rampant
01-16-2007, 09:32 AM
you start to scream for me now, just like i knew you would. I get in behind you and pull you to me by your underwear, tearing it away in the process. I throw your skirt up over your back, spit on my hand then rub it into your cunt. You try to crawl away but i take your cuffed hands and push them up towards your neck causing you to cry with pain this time and burying your head into the damp grass.

I place me cock at your hole and give one good hard push, it is enough to split you open and give me exactly what i want

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 09:38 AM
When I feel you bending me over I still cant believe what is about to happen.
I close my eyes, please wake up, please wake...aaahhh
I feel your cock thrusting inside me, the pain is to much to bear, I scream on top of my lungs and buck my body to try and throw you of me.
I feel tears rolling down my cheeks and your hands grabbing my breasts.
I cant fight him, i feel helpless, defenceless and most of all I feel humiliated by the cruel abuse of my body...

rampant
01-16-2007, 09:43 AM
As i rape you i feel you struggle harder, it lets me know just how right I was to choose you for this. I let go your arms and pull your hair back to me, fucking you harder and faster, enjoying your screams and pain. My cock is so far up your once virgin cunt that I feel my balls slapping into you. You are my bitch now, a slut for my use only.

My cock spurts into you now.... filling you with my hot cum and as I cum I call you every dirty filthy name known to man. You are my whore.

Nightwish
01-16-2007, 09:49 AM
As i feel your sperm filling me up I just lie there, feeling exhausted.
"Maybe he will go now"I think "Maybe it is over now" I allow myself to hope.
I dont want to look into his face, I dont want to see his eyes. I close my eyes hoping that when I open them again he will be gone and this will all be over.
Your words echo in my head, I cant shut it out, feeling totally humiliated I open my eyes again hoping you are gone...