PDA

View Full Version : Let's see where this goes

Own
01-15-2007, 01:54 AM
First post, lemme know what you think, should I continue??

Sasha needed a night out. It had been an extremely vexing week and she need a little play time, on her own. Sasha mostly partied out with friends at various hot spots around town. She made it a practice to keep mostly detached from the drunken meat-market activities, preferring to sit back and watch the silliness. Guys were always coming onto her like leg humping puppies that bored her to no end. She had yet to find anyone able to bring any class to the game. Every once in a while she’d be mildly entertained by one of the puppies and take them home, usually ending up in a fake orgasm and polite dismiss to the breakfast invite.

On nights like tonight she found it much more exciting to strike out alone, no back up and the best part, no babysitting. She knew there was risk, but in her few years of partying she doubted she would ever come across someone bold enough to put her in a situation where she would get more than she wanted.

Driving in from the burbs, Sasha arrived at the club a bit early. She enjoyed this spot as it had a gorgeous roof top patio that, if you got in early, allowed you to kick back at a sweet little table and gaze out over the city skyline. As she sipped her cocktail she reflected on the commotion in her life. Getting a little too far into her thoughts she decided that she wasn’t up to doing much tonight besides finishing a second cocktail and heading home.

The spot was really starting to pick now as it always did. Sasha paid cash for her tab as the cocktail waitress dropped her second cocktail. Behind the girl Sasha notice a couple of handsome fellows who appeared to be scanning for a table. Always a fun way to get to know people she thought.

When the waitress darted away Sasha stood and addressed the pair. “ Hey guys. I am going to head out after this drink. Would you like to keep me company until I do? You can certainly keep the table when I leave.”

The taller of the two smiled a big, perfect smile as he replied. “Definitely, thanks for asking.”

Introductions were offered as they took their seats. Chris was very tall and slim with the greatest smile Sasha had seen in ages topped off with ruffled sandy blond hair. His friend Rob was a bit shorter, stockier, clean – cut and had a Colgate smile as well. She discovered they were both visiting from out of town but staying with a local friend who lived not to far from the bar.

She was surprised as their conversation progressed. She found them to be very engaging, smart and laid back. She only hesitated slightly when they invited to buy her another drink; she was having a good time. Plus she wouldn’t mind hooking up with either one should he make the advance.

Jasmine
01-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Of course you should continue!

Own
01-16-2007, 02:16 AM
I am not trying to tease everyone, just a busy day is all. Try to complete in the next couple of days. Feed back is always welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The flat they lead her too was a nice place on the first floor of a larger building. Chris sat next to her on the couch while Rob went to fetch some wine from the kitchen. He returned shortly and sat back in a chair across from Sasha and Chris.

Sasha was still feeling mostly nervous and uncomfortable, not so much worried that they would try to hurt her, she was just usually nervous around new people, especially significantly handsome men. But again they all fell back into an easygoing, witty conversation. Between the conversation and the free flowing wine Sasha soon allowed herself to relax, she very much enjoyed to point at which Chris wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She felt herself become excited in anticipation of what may come.

Sasha reached out to set her wine glass on the table on front of her. As she began to lean back into the couch Chris used his free hand to gently turn her head and began softly kissing her.

She tensed up at first, but Chris’s outside arm held her from pulling back. Feeling no menace to the action, she softened and melted into Chris’s deep kiss. So deep into the pleasure she didn’t realize the Rob had moved to over to sit beside her on the couch until she felt a new set of hands stroking her back.

Chris’s hand moved from her face to tangle into her hair at the nape if her neck as Rob’s messaging hands slowly slid into the sides of her halter top and softly flicked over her full breasts and nipples.

Sasha had begun to shake, not sure if it was from pleasure or nervousness, but she broke free of Chris’s hardened kiss and pushed Rob’s hands away. She let out a gasp a looked down at her lap. “Sorry, it just got a little hot for me.”

“Oh baby, why are you shaking? Shhh…. It’s alright.” Chris soothed. “You are so amazing, please let us keep going. This will feel amazing, I promise.” Rob’s hands had returned to her back, slowly teasing down the side of her chest. She felt the heat inside her grow and melt away the newly sprung fear.

She felt like an idiot stopping like she did. She reached up and drew Chris in for another kiss. After a few moments he paused.

“Sasha I would like to watch you take your cloths off. Would you like that, you’re so hot, give us a little show.” Chris said this as he looked over her shoulder at Rob. Still shaking and very nervous she agreed.

“But I have to warn you, I’m not a pro.” She said. Chris chuckled and Sasha saw him roll his eyes. “We noticed. Now please take your damn cloths off.”

They stood and stepped away from the couch standing over Sasha. She felt a spark of fear jump through her as she picked up Chris’s curt tone. This feeling now lingered as they stood over her, staring.

Sasha didn’t budge, not sure what to do. She still felt her heat pulsing through her and wanted it too, but that tone?

Rob kneeled in font of her. “Baby you agreed to this and now we’re ready to go. Don’t be a tease, you can’t stop now.” He reached around and released the two buttons that held her top at the base of her neck. “There, come on love, you can do the rest.”

All seemed okay again so Sasha leaned her trembling body back into the couch to give them a full view as she drew the top over her head.

sindyloo
01-16-2007, 01:08 PM
DAMN MORE PLEASE??????????? So Damn Hot DONT TEASE US NOW HONEY!!

(hand between thighs very busy and oh so damn wet!):skull-thu :skull-red

Own
01-17-2007, 12:41 AM
Thanx Sin and Jasmin. Here's the next act. Until I become independantly wealthy I have to get to bed at a reasonable tiem ;)
__________________________________________________ ____________

She didn’t understand what had gotten into her but despite her trembling and fear she allowed her hands to slowly slid over her torso and tease at her nipple before these strangers. Both of them leered down at her, the friendless dissipating from their eyes into something much more primal. She likened to what she saw in the men’s eyes the first and only time she had gone to a strip club.

Sasha let her hand slid up the inside of her bare thigh and she parted her legs giving the boys a full view up her little black skirt. Rob unzipped his pants and began jacking his cock. Sasha drew in a breath at the size of him, never had she seen one that big before, it scared her, it might hurt.

She had definitely been around the block a few times but had never really taken anything to the nastier side of sex. Some of her partners had tried but she never let them. But tonight was different; these men were more confident and brazen than the others. The way they stared at her made her feel vulnerable, almost degraded and it a new way she didn’t understand, it made her hotter.

She pressed her back into the couch, lifted her hips and pulled both her skirt and panties off her hips and down to the floor. She reached down and stroked her pussy writhing with the pleasure of it.

“Yeah, that’s it baby, Enjoy yourself” Chris husked as he too released his dick. Sasha let out a little whimper as she sized him up to be bigger than Rob. Chris chuckled understanding her wide eyes and sweet little cry. “It’s okay baby, we’ll take it nice and slow. You’ll love taking our cocks, we won’t try to push them in unless you let us know it’s okay”

Just then the front door burst open and two men entered into the room.

Sasha quickly leaned forward to cover herself with her arms and the skirt she had just tossed aside. Horribly embarrassed, she hunched over to cover herself while mentally chiding herself for her behavior. She started to slide her skirt back on as the boys, laughing said their hellos.

Just as she managed to get her top back on Chris turned his attention back to her. Both Rob and Chris had put themselves back together.

“Sasha, this is Ayden and Brett.” Sasha stood flashing them a sheepish simple before returning her reddened face to the floor. “ This is actually Ayden’s house.” Rob informed.

“Ahh…nice place Ayden.” Sasha paced over to her purse lying on the ground. “Mmm… well thanks for the drinks, but I should probably head home.” Picking it up she stepped towards the door; she did not feel good about this at all. The new comers were staring her lush body up and down and Chris and Rob’s demeanors had completely changed as she overheard some not flattering remarks made about her to their friends.

Brett stepped between her and the door. “C’mon baby, stay and party with a little.” Sasha was becoming frightened as she felt another body press behind her.

“I’m not your baby. Let me go.” Suddenly she felt an arm encircle her neck and she was wrenched back and flung over to the couch, She struggled to look around and see that it was Rob’s body crushing her bent form over the seat of the couch.

Sasha began to push off the couch using her arms, her motions becoming more frantic as her panic intensified. Rob slid his arm around her torso, pinning her arms and pushing her stomach into the edge of the couch.

“LET ME GO!” She writhed in Rob’s grip frantically truing to break his hold. He reached out with his other hand and clamped it over her mouth. She couldn’t move, his weight crushing her into the couch until she couldn’t breath.

“Yeah, we’ve been workin’ this little slut all night. We were getting tired of playing the seduction but had her softening up real good ‘till you guys got here. You got to work to get these ‘burb chicks ready before you rail them.” Sasha trembled as she overheard Chris’s voice in the background. She was growing tired from her weakening struggles under Rob.

“ So what’s the deal here Chris? You gonna turn this one out?”

“MmHmmm…We got some work to do. I bet she’s never taken it real deep and chances are no one’s ever split that asshole. Too bad these bitches don’t know how to give a right blow job.” Sasha felt sick as she heard to the unknown voice.

“We’ll teach the whore. After tonight she’ll be givin’ GREAT head!” Someone called out.

Rob was grunting from the work of holding their new captive. “C’mon guys, can I get some help here?! I say we get her upstairs and tie her down now that she’s panicked. I just want to fuck the bitch, not fight her all night.”

Sasha struggles renewed as she heard all this, it was like they knew all about her but she didn’t want this. She screamed into Rob’s hand, bucking wildly. At once she felt multiple hands roughly forcing her and restricting her body and limbs. She felt herself lifted into the air. Hysterical, she kicked and twisted with all that she had, screaming out each time the hand tussled loose from her mouth. Her top had wrested around her neck exposing her tits as she heaved against the men. “ASSHOLES…LEMME GOOO!” She felt her bare foot connect with someone’s head as she screamed out.

“FUCK! DROP HER!” Someone cried.

All at once they let go and Sasha hit the hardwood floor headfirst. She rolled to her back her looked up just in time to see Ayden’s fist flying into the side of her face. Everything stopped, and pain exploded through her head.

She crumpled back to the ground, dazed. Her mind was screaming for her to look up, get up, but her body wouldn’t respond. She heard the cursing around her as her weak arms struggled to push up. “You fucking whore! How’d that feel?” She tilted her head to see the swirling forms above her before everything went black.

Brett and Chris picked the moaning girl up off the floor by her shoulders and legs and started up the stairway to the landing with Rob and Ayden close behind.

Own
01-21-2007, 12:40 PM
For anyone on into this story I have moved it under a new title "Lesson One: The Seesaw.

As always feedback is appreciated.