PDA

View Full Version : Wild Ride at the Rave

RedRum
09-10-2009, 04:17 AM
I watched the girl struggle in her bonds. She was another E-tard from the Electric Daisy Carnival, a local rave on some fairgrounds. I figured since was so drugged out, and had wandered so far away from the rave that no one would miss her, I would have some fun with her. She couldn’t speak coherently but she responded well enough to physical attention. I had brought her to the bull house where I work since no one was ever around this area during raves. She was a cute little blonde, about 5 feet tall, 100 pounds, will small firm tits and a petite ass. She was thoroughly gagged and her eyes were constantly rolling around trying to focus. I had her strapped down on a contraption of hay bale and wooden stockade next to a young bull’s pen.

I walked up behind her and started playing with her pussy. She responded by moaning and whimpering with pleasure as my finger roam across her lips. I pulled myself out and started touching her asshole as well. I started picking up tempo and the girl started spasming beautifully. I applied some lube and thust myself into her ass. She wasn’t expecting that and started screaming into her gag. Apparently she could still feel pain through her drug induced euphoria.

I enjoyed myself for the next half hour. I picked up pace and started fucking her with my entire length. The girl screamed and tried to fight her restraints but there was nowhere to go. She cried as I rammed myself all the way in one last time. After cumming in her ass I pulled out and dressed. Before I left I set the camera to run and I opened the bullpen next to the stockade the girl was tied to. A very horny one year-old bull came out and started sniffing the girl. He walked forward to the end of his tether, so the girl was mostly under him, and tried to line himself up for an evening of fun

I walked in front of her and whispered in her ear. “Do you want to bull to fuck you in the pussy or ass?” The girl’s eyes widened as if she realized what was going to happen? She frantically shook her head, screaming and crying. I shrugged and walked over to the tethered bull. It eyed me with some sort of understanding. I lined up the bull's massive foot long, 5 inch wide prick with the poor druggy’s ass. The bull instinctively lurched forward burying about 3 inches into the girl. The girl shrieked into the gag turning bright red. Her chest was heaving rapidly like she was hyperventilating. She was throwing herself against the ropes trying to break free. I think it just invigorated the bull more.

It started throwing its full weight into the girl. I picked up my stuff and headed to the doors but turned around to watch the end of the show. The young bull had managed to thrust almost the entire foot of dick into the girl’s unprotected ass and was pumping in and out with abandon. The girl’s head was limp and only low grunting sounds were coming from her throat. I could see her eyes were still stretched wide open with unimaginable pain and a steady stream of tears was falling to the ground. It looked like the evening had just started for the three of us.

theman
09-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Hot!

AlterEgo
10-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Really liked that one, very imaginative!