PDA

View Full Version : Vent

Huni_Heart
01-13-2007, 09:23 PM
What a fucking idiot! (you know who i'm talking about!)

Grr :mad:

*glares through screen to him*

*rips his balls off, sticks them on a spear and stabs his cock with it* :@ !!!!!

Vent over.... for now!

Huni_Heart
01-13-2007, 10:00 PM
And now i'm speaking to this ignorant little fucker on msn about MY heritage and how it's all wrong.

HOAYOUHOSUIHAS_AI_(ILK:NMD

*breathes*

Secont rant over.

PS: Guess that post was a bit short and disappointing huh? Thought it would be a bit more fiery? Welcome to sex with my ex!

Sodoman
01-14-2007, 06:42 AM
Huni is woman, hear her roar! :D ;) You roar as loud as you can and as much as you want. Though I have to admit I'm a bit confused at what you're roaring about.

I mean I get that there is some dork you are talking to but why are you having to explain your heritage???

Rogue
01-14-2007, 10:31 AM
She's referring to the old man whose post was deleted in the real rape thread.

Give him a Sicilian pedicure Huni :D

Huni_Heart
01-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Lol yea.

And that heritage thing was some retard on MSN telling me about how the way i was brought up was wrong. If only i could put my hand through messenger, get through to the other side and slap him!

Huni_Heart
01-14-2007, 10:20 PM
And you know what i just found out from my uni?! That getting an A at A-level ICT weakened my application! What the fuck!!!! It's an ICT course I'm taking for christ's sake!

Some people are just crazy... me being one of them! :D

Sodoman
01-15-2007, 03:38 AM
how the fuck does getting an A weaken anything??? Did you find this out from the idiot on msn??? :D

Tanya
01-15-2007, 05:43 AM
She's referring to the old man whose post was deleted in the real rape thread.

Give him a Sicilian pedicure Huni :D

What did they say? im curious

Tanya
01-15-2007, 05:44 AM
"hugs" im sorry they are anonying you..and what is ICT

hope ur feeling better

Huni_Heart
01-15-2007, 12:59 PM
how the fuck does getting an A weaken anything??? Did you find this out from the idiot on msn??? :D

Nah, i found out about on my Uni's website!! :o

Ict stands for "Information & Communications Technology", simply put: Computers! :P

Yea I'm feeling a bit better now, i had my test and i did really well!!! :D It posted up about how he would like to rape his wife etc. It was just like any normal post from a new member, but it really pissed me off that he didn't read what the topic was about and he was so out of line!

Bah!!!!

Sodoman
01-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Ahhh, I seen that post after dude deleted it, to keep you from killing! :D

Computer geek got an A! :p ;) :D Congrats on your test!

Huni_Heart
01-15-2007, 04:44 PM
I hope sooo!!! I better get an A, or i'll be really pissed!!! Technically, it's graded on how well you pass, with distinction etc, but hopefully i got the equivalent!!

Lol! Yea, what an idiot!!

menace
01-15-2007, 05:20 PM
Nah, i found out about on my Uni's website!! :o

Ict stands for "Information & Communications Technology", simply put: Computers! :P

Yea I'm feeling a bit better now, i had my test and i did really well!!! :D It posted up about how he would like to rape his wife etc. It was just like any normal post from a new member, but it really pissed me off that he didn't read what the topic was about and he was so out of line!

Bah!!!!

:skull-eek

You too?

:skull-thu