PDA

View Full Version : When it goes wrong (M~F,rape,oral,anal,bd)

Babu
01-13-2007, 04:26 PM
Part 1

I look down at the clock. It’s been 10 minutes and I’m still sitting in the car outside his house. My mind is racing, do I go in? Everything I’ve been taught is telling me I’m putting myself in danger. I shouldn’t meet a man from the internet, especially when we’ve already discussed having rough sex. But I have a dark side that no one knows about. And I am still discovering all that it contains. I am so sure that this is what I’ve been craving, some rough sex and maybe even a rape fantasy. Perhaps its because I’ve never actually been raped, I’ve barely even had sex. If I keep thinking about it, I could be sitting in this car forever. Before I can change my mind I get out of the car and start walking up to the door.

After a few seconds, there he is. Thankfully he didn’t send a fake picture and I recognize his smile immediately. We exchange an awkward hug and he leads me into the living room, offering me a drink. I’ve already had a few shots to take the edge off, but I don’t tell him that. Within minutes we’re sitting next to each other on the couch, sipping our alcohol. I am nervous and not quite sure what to say. He must notice so he decides to take charge. He leans over and starts to kiss me. Butterflies shoot through my stomach as I receive his attention. He smiles and sets our barely touched drinks on the table. Just as I expected, he begins without warning, reaching down to grab my large breasts while he comes in for another kiss. I’m caught a bit off guard but tell myself to just go with it.. its what I wanted after all, right?

Still kissing me roughly his hand moves down and begins to rub my thighs. Normally I wouldn’t go this fast, and I am still a bit uncomfortable, but his assertiveness is overshadowing my hesitation, and I try to relax and enjoy my passive role. I feel his hand move up my thigh and onto my panties and I become aroused. He seems to sense this so he starts rubbing back and forth with more force. Within seconds he has moved my panties aside and started to finger me. I am surprised at how it hurts a bit. I mean it is only a finger. But the pain is bearable and I don’t say anything. He seems to be so good at this, like he’s done it so many times before. He brings his hand out only to help unbutton my shirt. He smiles at the site of my plump breasts and moves his head down to start sucking on them. I lean back and realize that I am actually having fun, and I am glad that I decided to come in.

One second I’m leaning back on the couch thinking about all the sensations in my body, and the next I am being flipped over on my knees and bent over the back of the couch. It all happens so quickly I barely have time to register it before I feel his hand grabbing my hair and pushing my head further down. “Ouch! Hey you’re hurting me!” I cry out.

“I thought you wanted a guy to dominate you? I thought you liked it rough?” he replies, still holding me in that postion.

“No, I do I guess, I’m.. it’s just hard to breathe like this..” I say truthfully, a bit scared now, but this is what we had discussed, rough sex. This is what its like I guess.

“And now?” he says as he squishes me even further over the top of the couch. I can feel the edge of the couch digging into my stomach and making it even harder to breathe. I am shocked at this turn of events and I don’t know how to respond to him. I feel a hard slap on my ass, “I asked you a question whore!” Oh no, I really don’t like where this is going. We had talked about name calling, and how I didn’t want to do it.

“Listen, I don’t think I want to do this anymore, okay? I’m sorry, this just isn’t want I thought it would be.” I wait for him to loosen his grip on my hair and apologize for getting out of line, but it doesn’t happen.

“Oh, you don’t like this anymore? You think I’m gonna let you come here and be a little cock tease and just walk away? You’re fucking wrong slut. You said we were gonna fuck and that’s exactly what we’re gonna do.” A cold chill shoots through my body as I hear what he says. Christ he has to be joking. He must think I’m just playing around.

“Listen, I DON’T want to do this anymore, you got it? I want you to let me go RIGHT NOW or I’m going to call the cops dammit! I am not joking with you!” I hear him laugh and I am terrified. He pulls me up by my hair until I am inches from his head and whispers in my ear, “You messed with the wrong man little slut. You are gonna fuck me until I’m satisfied or I’m going to cut you up into little pieces and bury you in my backyard, do you understand?” Frozen in terror I am barely able to nod my head. He throws me back down towards the sofa and slaps my ass again hard, “I fucking asked you a question slut!” My eyes fill with tears and I manage to stutter “Yes, I understand.”

Throatdagger
01-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Damn that is a hot story. It is believable that it could happen this way. A chosen encounter going wrong. Very well written and easy to read. I think we have a great new writter on the board.

Please continue. This is hot!:)

prey4me
01-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Nice set up. It works as a cliff hanger.

Or you could go on and share your pain and torment!

Babu
01-14-2007, 01:48 AM
Part 2

“Stay still, don’t you fucking move.” Too scared to resist I am perfectly still. I feel something cold being put around my neck, I feel it tighten and buckle into place. I reach up with my hand and feel what must be a leather collar. “Now put your hands behind your back.” I hesitate and feel something sharp come down on my back. Arrgh! He just whipped me?! I quickly put my hands behind me and feel the metal clasps of handcuffs click into place, my new position causing the new welt on my back to sting even more.

He grabs me by the arm and lifts me off the sofa turning me towards him. “Now this is better. From this moment on, you will be my slave. And I will be your Master. You may only address me as Master, and only when I give you permission to speak, do you understand slave?” What do I say? Yes sir? Yes master? Has he given me permission to speak or will I be punished for opening my mouth? Is this a test? His hand grips my throat and squeezes cutting off my air supply. “Now you’re not a very smart slave, but we can fix that in time. So I’ll ask you one more time and if you don’t answer correctly, you will be punished. So.. do you understand what I’ve told you slave?” The room is getting darker around me and my body starts to thrash, but I manage to whisper, “Yes.. master..”

His grip loosens and I gasp for air, falling to my knees. “Well since you’re already down there slave, why don’t we see how good you are at sucking cock?” In the short time it takes him to unzip his jeans and pull his cock out, my mind starts to race again. What the hell just happened?? One second I’m enjoying myself, and the next I’m tied up and being called a slave? I am brought back to reality by his large cock thrust towards my mouth. “Now don’t you fucking bite me slave or I’ll make you really sorry.”

I open my mouth to accommodate as much as I can as I feel him pushing further in. He grabs my hair and forces his cock to the back of my mouth and down my throat. I start to panic as his dick fills my throat and I can no longer breath, my eyes widen in terror. “Don’t you fucking bite me slave! You’re gonna fucking take all of it, and you’re gonna like it!” Thankfully he pulls out for a second and I inhale sweet oxygen through my nose. I only get a second though, and he thrust back in, even further down my throat this time. I feel myself start to gag and I try to will it away. I have no idea what he might do if I threw up on him, and I certainly don’t want to find out. I try to concentrate on not being sick as he continues to fuck my mouth. I hear him groan loudly and his hot sticky cum shoots into the back of my throat, almost chocking me. He stays inside until he has milked his cock clean and then slowly retreats from me. I don’t even need him to tell me, I know I need to swallow it all. I close my tear filled eyes and try to swallow, focusing on keeping my stomach contents right where they are.

“That wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t great either. You have a lot of work to do slave, but no matter, we have all the time in the world.”