PDA

View Full Version : The Ex

Holdyn Wolf
01-13-2007, 05:50 AM
((The following is a fictional story. The characters and scene are all made up and are pure works of fiction. Any similarity either the scene or the character may have to real life people or events is only coincidental. The story includes graphic accounts of forced sexual acts and violence. If this should offend you please do not read any further.))

part i

She's the kinda girl that you just can't get out of your head. That small petite body, long perfectly straight dirty blonde hair and those intense blue eyes that glow like rare jewels. She looked stunning in a short black skirt and tight buttoned up white shirt. Add in the thick goth platform high heal boots, countless bracelets made of an assortment of materials and that thick leather choker and you have the object of my hunger.

We dated a few years back but never made it far past making out. She was young, I was timid, it was a recipe for disaster. Add in the fact we lived a good forty-five minute drive from one another and neither of us were with transportation. I was in living on campus at the college I was attending, she was still living with her parents.

We talked on the phone often, chatted over instant messenger on the internet and saw each other only when her parents were willing to drive her over to see me; which was you can guess wasn't very often. They didn't exactly approve of the two of us.

When we did manage to be together we were almost always chaperoned by her parents, the most we managed to sneak in then was a kiss here and there and a hand on the ass. Oh she had a wonderful ass. It was nice and tight and when had on a pair of her tight jeans it was an amazing sight to behold.

I wanted her bad, but never took it. The one chance I had, an hour alone with her in my dorm room ended as just a very heavy make out session. I can still remember the taste of her lips, vanilla. She always wore that lip balm. I was going to go for it, the ultimate prize. Well I say that now thinking back on it but I was to timid and shy and unsure of myself then to really have any real plans of taking her there in my dorm room. So all I had was the taste of her lips and the feel of her body against mine.

That's never been enough for me. She haunts my dreams now, my fantasies. She is the object of my lust and I can't keep living with her in the back of my mind constantly.

I was going to fix that though; needed to end the constant torture and know what she was like. the bulge in my pants was growing with the thought of her warm skin under my hand as I slide it down along her bare body, fingers caressing the her sides while slowly moving down over her perfectly sculpted hips. The way her tight ass would feel in the palm of my hand when I wrapped my fingers around her cheek to give it a good hard squeeze.

It only got worse then, the throbbing as I sat there in her apartment waiting for her return. It was a small place but had enough room for her. The luxury of living alone would become a curse.

She knew what I looked like, so I was risking a lot to get her out of my thoughts. I had to though, I really think if I didn't that I would have ended up going mad. Because of this I hid my face behind a black ski-mask, the type you wear while snowmobiling or robbing a gas station. There was no way to hide the voice but I figured if I yelled a lot and kept her scared she wouldn't ever connect me with it. It had been quite a few years anyways.

All my gear was there in the living room with me. I wasn't going to settle for a single fuck, not after all these years. I was going to get those damn thoughts out of my head and that would take much more then a quick dip in her canal.

Several lengths of rope laid on the small scratched coffee table that sat just in front of the couch. I had to push it out of the way though so I would have room when she struggled. Besides the rope was the knives, gags, cucumber from her own fridge and lube. I had brought a few extra “toys” with me but left them in the bag to begin with.

The clock that hung on her wall had ticked away slowly while I sat there in silence; twirling the long knife in my hand. I occupied the recliner near the door so that I was ready when she returned. I had it all planned out, I knew that I would get behind her view when she entered, hiding just behind the door. She may or may not see the items on her displaced table before my arm would wrap around her, the knife lifted to her throat as a threat of what would happen if she disobeyed. She would feel then my other hand over her mouth, covering those amazing vanilla lips of hers while she tried in vain to scream for someone to save her from the abuse she would soon receive.

I was hoping she would struggle, fight me every step of the way. It would make taking years of hunger and desire out on her easier. It would make it all live up to the expectation of my fantasies and really sate my hunger.

Holdyn Wolf
01-13-2007, 06:58 AM
part ii

It seemed like the night had all but ended by the time I heard her coming up the stairs. She was still outside then, her apartment building being fairly tiny and the only access from stairs on the outside. She lived on the end of the second floor, there was an apartment across the small outdoor hallway but the building was soundly made and I didn't fear any sound traveling to the other apartments.

I had slid behind the door while she fumbled with her keys a moment before finally slipping them into the lock. I heard the pins click and the door was pushed open. She had been dropping her keys back in her purse while she walked into the apartment and never noticed the displaced table or the extra items in her apartment.

When she shut the door I made my move. Moving quickly I did just as I planned, wrapping my right arm around and pushing the knife close to her neck and my left hand went over her mouth to keep her screams from ever being heard. She was dressed perfectly for me, very similar to the memories I had of her. That short black skirt just barely covered her nice tight ass and as I would find out soon the matching black g-string would leave even less covered. Her button down shirt was hanging open, her cleavage being shown in a very tactful way that left enough to the imagination.

She froze instantly in terror, confused and shocked. Before she had time to react though, I took control of the situation.

“Drop the purse. Now!” The threat was followed up by letting her know the knife was ready to slit her throat clean open if I had to. She understood that threat and complied easily, the purse fell to her feet and I quickly kicked it away out of reach.

“No fucking screaming or you're dead bitch.” She probably thought at that point I was just robbing the place, I doubt it even crossed her mind what was going to be in store for her. She was to calm, and cooperative in the beginning. To willing to do what I said. That's alright, she would struggle plenty later.

When she nodded her head slowly to signal to me she was listening and ready to do what I said, it caught me off guard a moment. I had been fantasizing about her tiny little body belonging to me I had almost forgotten I was really there taking control of my desires.

“Walk to the center of the room now. Slowly.” I needed her in a better position with more room to fight her when she started struggling. I knew it was coming. She wouldn't want to be tied up, incapacitated and left helpless. I stayed behind her as she moved as I said slowly into the center of the living room. The knife stayed very close to her neck and her mouth remained covered by my hand.

We stopped in the middle of the room, the tension in her body easily felt as I stood there behind her. It was then that she realized her table was missing, not in the place she had left it. I felt her head try and jerk to the side to look for it, my hold on her mouth kept that from happening though. When that failed I can only guess that her eyes moved where they needed to, to find the table. That's when all hell broke loose.

She panicked.

]She tried to get away from me then. She pushed back with an attempt to knock me over, my defensive stance though kept me steady on my feet for the moment. She hadn't expected me to stand fast and her body became dead weight to me when her legs came out from under her. She fell to the ground and I toppled down on top of her. I had to drop the knife quickly or I might very well have stabbed her there and then all the fun that was to come would not have.

When we hit the ground together, the shock of the fall wore off on her and she began to scream. She only managed one cry for help before my hand was back over her mouth. I was sitting on top of her then, trying to straddle her body as she kicked and bucked and swung her balled up fists into my side.\

I had to make her stop. Pinching her nose then while covering her mouth she had no way to breath. She fought furiously at first, still punching me and bucking around like a bull trying to throw it's rider. When she realized she was running out of air, when the fear of being suffocated hit her and she couldn't breath to literally save her life she stopped hitting and struggled to pull my hands from her face. Those wide open blue eyes stared up at me with a full blown look of terror in them.

Watching her stare up at me seemed to last for hours, that look was just so damn arousing I couldn't bring myself to look away. I had felt the bulge in my pants grow again as her bucking seemed to fade to nothing as she lost the ability to fight me. No longer had I felt her hands tearing at mine for freedom. All I knew was those beautiful blue eyes locked on me.

They closed then and I blinked my own eyes. Why did she stop looking at me? I felt a bit of anger rise up from deep down inside. Yanking my hands free, my right hand was balled up in a tight fist without even thinking about it. All I could think about was that she stopped looking at me, that she had denied me the luxury of looking into those wide fearful eyes of hers. My fist all but connected with her beautiful face when reality struck me once more. She had passed out, my hands had kept her from breathing and she closed her eyes because she lost consciousness.

I had to pull my hand back quickly and collect myself. Several large deep breaths were taken in, calming my tensed and angered body. She wasn't moving yet, though the now rise and fall of her chest told me she was still alive. She would be moving very soon, she was just dazed from the traumatic experience.

Sliding off of her, I moved over to the table quickly and pulled several lengths of rope and the gag from the table. The gag was the first thing that was added to her body. Shoving the big red ball in her mouth; it just barely fit. Stretching her mouth open wide, the muscles were clearly seen and well accented.

I had taken a length of rope then and wrapped it around her wrists several times, making a figure eight around them so that she wouldn't slip out of the easily. A good three inches of cord snaked up her wrists before I tied it up, leaving her wrists bound up and over her head for now.

I then had to worry about what to do about her legs. I couldn't have her kicking or trying to get up and run away. For then I would just secure her ankles together much like her wrists were. I would redo her restraints later to suit what I would do to her then. Snaking the cord up several inches in that figure eight pattern, leaving it impossible for her to wiggle out of them.

As I finished I felt her begin to stir, rolling her body and head from side to side a little as she became aware of her surroundings at once. She tried to scream the moment she realized she was tied up, the gag kept the sound from behind anything louder then a dull mumble. When she tried to sit up, I shoved her back down on the ground. Her head smacking against the carpeted floor with a thud.

“Stay there! Don't you fucking think about moving again.” The knife was within reach then and I made sure to pick it up quickly and wave it around for her to see it.

“Cooperate and you won't be dead when I'm done.” The look on her face was priceless then; the fear, the shock, the realization of her situation. I wish I had a picture of it, though the memory of it still does wonders.