PDA

View Full Version : Holiday fun (Clan Hunter and mydarkside)

clan_hunter
01-12-2007, 06:12 PM
I was in Australia, on holiday from England, got sick of winter and wanted some sunshine, i travelled to Sydney and headed to Bondi beach it had a reputation for the locals as a topless beach and i wanted to have a look.

I arrived at the beach around 6:30pm it was late and the sun was setting but it was still warm, most of the people had left, there were a few sunbathers and couples walking there dogs.

I decided to walk along and find someone to chat up, i came across a girl lying on her stomach, she had long straight dark hair that went passed her shoulders and rested on her back midway, she was wearing a light cotton skirt that went just to her knees, she had not top on as she was sunning her back.

I looked around she was on her own and she was in a dune so she was pretty secluded thought there were houses that over looked the dune and area she was in.

I laid my towel beside her, took my top off and sat down... she looked up, she looked annoyed that i sat beside her, rightly i could have sat anywhere on the beach and choose to sat beside her.. "Hi i am mike" she looked at me and then turned her her in the opposite direction and laid her head on her towel totally ignoring me...bitch, then i noticed the two empty bottles of wine, she was certian to be a bit tipsy and sleepy after drinking those..

Once again i said a little louder "Hi my names mike"

my dark side
01-12-2007, 06:47 PM
I cant beleive he had chosen to sit himself right beside me. Im not going to have him crashing my peice and quiet. "Excuse me, Mike, Im atually tring to relax here. can you go find another place to lay your towel" My voice cold and stern. I look at him with discust, cant he see i am out of his league, i think to myself

clan_hunter
01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
"Hey love i am just trying to be friendly, where is this friendly attitude you Aussies are meant to show to us tourist's" i say taken back by her short manner.

I cant help myself looking towards her breasts, she is still lying on her stomach but as she raised up to say what she said the side of her breasts where revealed, not that i could see the nipples but it was having a desired effect on my loins.

my dark side
01-13-2007, 11:57 PM
"Some people just come down here to relax alone and dont want to be hassled by anyone." my words short and blunt. " So why dont you go and find someone else that you think will fit your idea of an aussie since im not going to accomidate you there". My words are cold, it shows bout much of a bad day i have had.

clan_hunter
01-14-2007, 03:04 PM
" Fine fuck you too" i say as cold back. I get up and leave in doing so i kick sand into a half eaten sandwich of hers, she gasps in disbelief, i head over the dunes. 'Slut bitch' i was just trying to be friendly, "fuck it" i say i am going to teach that bitch a lesson....

I walk back to the edge of the dune and lie down, peering over i can see her lying there, i wait seeing what she intends to do next...

my dark side
01-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Now that he is finally gone, i can get back to sunbaking and trying to relax, i think to myself. I toss my sandwich aside and look around, unable to see anyone i decide that its timethat my front saw the sun. I roll over on my towel with my front now exposed and i cover my face with my hat to sheild my eyes from the sun. When i am comfortable, i reach down beside me and grap my headphones to my Ipod and start to listen to some relaxing music trying to forget my troubles.

clan_hunter
01-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I am watching, wondering if i am wasting my time and should look else where...she is lifting her head and looking around, i duck down so she cannot see me on the top of the dune, she turns over to reveal a decent bust, a large 'b' cup boarding on a 'c', she has slightly darken nipples more from the sun i am guessing than natural, she reaches down for something and puts on some earplugs.

I look around... there is still no one in sight, there are the houses that over look the beach where we are but the light is getting dimmer, i walk around so i am approaching her from her head, she has raised her hands above her head, i am not sure yet what i intend to do with her but i know that i need something to tie those hands, i think quickly and realise that i have the cord in my board shorts so i pull that out.

Still walking towards her she is completely unaware as i get within a few feet of her and kneel down by her hands, she has her eyes closed from the sunlight and the ipod blaring in her ears, with the cord in one hand i
reach for her hands........

my dark side
01-14-2007, 04:41 PM
I feel a a hand grabbing my hand with quick movements and before i have time to react my hands are beign forced together and bound. Looking up i see his face the guy that was annoying me before, this time he look wasnt friendly. "What the hell do you think you are doing" my reaction more of an instinct then fear

clan_hunter
01-14-2007, 04:53 PM
I grab her hands and quickly bound them she looks up at me and states in a stern voice "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Not answering i put my hand spare hand over her mouth while holding the bound hands with the other, a look of concern washes over her as i manoeuvre myself so i am kneeling by her side.

I place my face near to hers moving my hand away from her mouth i stick out my tongue and lick across her face like a dog will lap up water, i run my tongue across the side of her cheek, mouth and nose tasting her....

"mmmm" i murmer...

my dark side
01-14-2007, 05:10 PM
I struggle as he licks my face."Stop it, im not food, im a human being" angry at him likcking me and thinking he can take what he wants.

"HELP ME" i scream as loud as i can, this beach is not always deserted there are always ppl within yelling range. Trying to scare him away, i keep yelling and screaming not from panic but from anger.

clan_hunter
01-16-2007, 06:51 PM
"Shut it bitch, no one can hear you"

I lay across the top of her body with my knees on each side of her pinning her down, with one hand i grab her throat and firmly squeeze trying to shut her up by making her lose her breath the other hand pinning her two bound hands about her head, she is still strugling but begins to lose her fight as she is deprived of oxygen.....

my dark side
01-16-2007, 07:58 PM
I can feel myself started to get light headed, but i cant stop struggling. Thoughts about what he will do to me if i give up fight. My body starts to begin to go limp as i whisper out " please dont hurt me"

clan_hunter
01-24-2007, 06:56 AM
She loosen's up, she barely gasps out for me not to hurt her, i smile knowing she is losing her fight, i loosen my grip on her throat allowing her to breath in more oxygen, i know i have to work quickly or she will regain her fight, keeping my hand on her throat to pin her down, i move my free right hand downwards over her stomach and down her side of her body, i reach the hem of her skirt and push my hand under and down the side of her thing, the whole time i am grinning like a spoilt cat......

my dark side
01-24-2007, 07:40 AM
As i feel his grip loosen i think i have a fighting chance coming my way, i can geel his hand on my thigh as i start to get enough oxygen in me to be able to fight again.

Now with one of his hands busy with my thigh, i take the chance to yell again, i thought i head ppl in th edistance before and hope they can hear me now, as i know i may not get another chance.

As i yell out i thrash about to try and thow the attacker off so he doesnt know what part of me to try and control first.Hopefully i can win one way or the other.

alaa
01-26-2007, 02:09 PM
thankssssssssssssssssssssss

alaa
01-26-2007, 02:10 PM
thankssssssssssssssss

clan_hunter
01-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Fucking bitch, in all my trashing about she knocks me in the ribs, i double over slighty catching my breath, before i know it she is up running towards the carpark over the sand dunes, she grabs her bag as she runs, i try to keep up but she is much fitter and reachs her car, as she climbs in something from her bag drops out, i reach the car as she speeds away, i look down and realise she has dropped her purse, in it i find her drivers licence with her address, i smile "you have not got away from me yet bitch" i say laughing.

my dark side
01-28-2007, 03:51 AM
As i reach my house i feel safer already, i get out of the car grabbing my stuff and run inside locking all the doors. I go to call the police about what just happened but i realise that my only phone right now is my mobile which is flat. Pre occupied with trying to charge my phone i dont bother looking to make sure all my stuff is there, i grab my phone and charges and plug it in in the kitchen and place it on the bench as always then decide to try and clam down after my ordeal.

Im in side my place and safe now, i think to myself as i go to my bathroom to have a bath to help me loosen my shaken nerves.

clan_hunter
01-31-2007, 05:06 PM
I pull up into the car park across from her flat, "what a fucking shit hole", its a old motel converted into flats, i notice her rush into the bottom flat on the end of the block, i cross the road and reach the door, i press my head to the door but cannot hear anything, i look through the window and see into what i am guessing is her lounge she is fiddling with her mobile and i think about calling it a day as the cops will turn up for her statement about what happened i notice she plugs it straight in to be charged, i guess she has no battery left. She heads into the bathroom and i can now see she has turned on some taps to her bath, she closes the bathroom door behind her.

I try her door and its locked as it should be thought its such a flimsy lock, i look around, nobody is about so i pull my shoulder to the door and give it a shove, instanly the lock gives way making a thud and splintering sound, i listen......waiting to see if she heard me force the door and all i can here is the bath being run...

my dark side
02-01-2007, 04:47 AM
As i slide into the bath, i try to forget about the events that have occured. I freeze as i think i heard a noice, i stay still adn listen for a couple of minutes but there is nothing, so i put it down to just my nerves still being jittery.

Relaxing back into the tub i rest my head on a rolled up towel at the head of the bath and close my eyes as i let the warm water surround my body.

clan_hunter
02-02-2007, 09:31 PM
I wait a minute and listen after i force the door, i can hear movement and sloshing of water so i guess i am safe, I enter the flat and walk into the bed room next to the bathroom, i am confronted by a queen size bed with a metal headboard with a wrought iron design, for some reason i start to go throught her bedside draws, top draw contains the usual things a women has tweezers, make up, box of tissue, some magazines, i move to the middle draw and am confronted by what looks to be her "fun" draw, a few didlo's in various sizes, blindfolds, some silk scarfs.

I smile and close this draw and open the bottom draw which contains a small box, i open it and i almost drop it at the same time, inside the box is some sort of pistol, like the 'dirty harry' western type, she this bitch packs heat, i take the gun out as i do not want to get her hands on it and walk to the bathroom door, i take off my clothes, holding the pistol i open the bathroom door and step through into the bathroom.....

my dark side
02-03-2007, 09:34 AM
I hear the door open, startled i open my eyes to see what it was that caused it to open. My eyes widen with fear, my gaze focuses on the man before me.

My breathing starts to get heavier and i start shaking uncontollably as i recognise his face, he was the one who tried to attack me on the beach. My eyes slowly lower to a familiar object that he is wielding. Shit, my gun i think to myself, he cant beleive he found it.

As the sign of the image infront of me sinks in i lunge forward and spring out of the tub hoping to make a suprining escape from him.

clan_hunter
02-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I walk in and the noise causes her to look up, she looks like a rabbit caught in headlights, she realises who is standing in front of her, fear spreads across her face, she lunges upwards reveling her whole body to me, i get a quick look at her body seeing those tits front on for the first time, i don't have enough time for a proper look, she attempts to step out of the bath. I grab her hair and make her sit back down in the bath, standing naked before her i pull her head near my cock...her eyes widen..

"I lean towards her face, if you can convince me why i should not fuck you i will leave your flat right now, you have 10 seconds to think about it and give me a convincing answer....." she looks confused but i decide to let her think, i wait for her answer

my dark side
02-08-2007, 02:20 AM
His eyes fixed on me, i can tell he knows i am struggling to think of what to say. "Please, Im sorry i ws so rude at you at the beach, i just was im a bad mood and didnt want to speak to anyone. " returning his stare i tried to read the expression on his face. I know if i hadnt gone off he would not have started to try anything so if i can just explain myself he may accept that and leave me be without doing anything else.

clan_hunter
02-08-2007, 07:16 PM
"what??? is that it?, is that the best you can do?, no no no, i want you to beg me not to fuck you, tell me why i should not fuck you?, tell me how you would feel if i raped you?, how it would really make you feel with my cock inside of you? how you would feel days later, tell you what if you make me feel guilty enough i will leave you alone..." to prove my point i start to rub my hardening cock along the side of her face

my dark side
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
" O god no .. please stop" Moving my head back to lean against the wall as far away from his dick as possible. I can see his eyes focusing my my breasts as they are now sticking out of the water allowing the cold air to hit them, my nipples getting harder from the cold. Reaching my hands up i use them to cover my breasts.

"you can have anything from by house, just please dont hurt me" Tears start to form in my eyes, the expression on my face now tells him the secret ive not shared with anyone.the story of my past abuse by a male.

"Please dont make me answer any of those questions" My head now slowly lowering so my chin is nearly touching my chest. My voice nwo a whisper, " Please just go"

clan_hunter
02-12-2007, 05:03 PM
'Please just go'???

Man she has broken already, this was too easy, i do not want this bitch to be this submissive, i guess her old man in the past use to treat her like dirt, i need her to fight, that's what gets me going, someone that fights me all the way. Reaching behind her head i grab a large handful of her hair and force her sideways and push her head under the bath water....."That will get you fight luv" i chuckle.

my dark side
02-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Fear grips me momentarily as im held underwater by him. Thrashing around to try and raise my head from the water, his grip and strength too over powering for me. Keeping one hand on the floor of the bath to keep me as close to surface as he will allow me to be. I reach my free hand up to where my hair and his hand join, grabbing his wrist i dig my nails in to his skin with great force. I feel the pressure releasing from my head and i am able to breath air again.

clan_hunter
02-13-2007, 07:02 AM
Agghh!

She grabs my wrist and digs in with her nails, i am still holding her gun in my other hand so i cannot use that to break her grip, i try to hold her head under the water but the pain is too much so i have to let go i step back clutching my wrist and she brings her head back up, gasping for breath.

my dark side
02-13-2007, 07:36 AM
This is my chance, i leap from the bath while he is inspecting his wrist. Knocking him off balance as i past so it takes him longer before he can reach me. The gun thrown from his hand but stops under the basin. I foget the gun and make a dash for the door, my legs like jelly from the fear and shock of all that has occured this evening. i exit the bathroom door and know im not far now from the front door and my freedom.

clan_hunter
02-13-2007, 07:57 AM
Ignoring the pain from my wrist i give chase to her, she reaches the front door and swings it open, running stark naked out side, for some reason she runs into my car outside, i guess she is not expecting it to be parked there, i catch up and put one of my hands around her waist and one around her mouth to stop her screaming, i drag her back into her flat and throw her to the floor, i kick her stomach so she looses her breath and go back to the front door, looking around if anyone had seen us, shit there is a kid on a trike, then i realise he is about 3 years old and would not make sense of what he had just seen, smiling i close the door and turn to face her, curled up from the kick to the stomach.

my dark side
02-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Looking up from where i lay, in pain and winded from the unexpected blow to my stomack, i see him smiling at me in agony. A look of evil in his eyes, that sends a chill down my spine. Slowly raising to my feet, my eyes not leaving his.

As i begin to catch my breath i manage to slowly utter in an angry an fiery voice "who the fuck do you think you are" Stunning him with my sudden change of attitude i make another bold move and i advance on my mobile, trying not to give away my actions.

clan_hunter
02-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Looking up from where i lay, in pain and winded from the unexpected blow to my stomack, i see him smiling at me in agony. A look of evil in his eyes, that sends a chill down my spine. Slowly raising to my feet, my eyes not leaving his.

As i begin to catch my breath i manage to slowly utter in an angry an fiery voice "who the fuck do you think you are" Stunning him with my sudden change of attitude i make another bold move and i advance on my mobile, trying not to give away my actions.

What's with this bitch? first she was submissive and now she is fighting back??

Now she side stepping towards the table, i do not move in case she runs for the door, i get a good look at her, nice tits, i can see she is completely bald between her legs, she must shave or something, nice long legs as well....shit she is going for her mobile...i run towards her and grab her hair again, i pull her downwards towards my cock, so she is bending downwards but remains standing, i need to break this bitchs will now, "suck it" i say...

my dark side
02-13-2007, 10:51 AM
Suck it, his order running wild in my head. Im gonna teach him a lesson he wont forget. With my head forced to his cock, i go to suck it, reaching a hand to his balls i start to fondle them. As his cock toucheds my lips i again use the only weapon i have on me that doesnt require me to actually taste him. All nails on my hand this time find their target as i dig them deep into his balls. Instantly he lets out a squeal of agony and releases his grip on my hair instantly.

"I will never SUCK IT as you say ". Dashing over to my mobile, i grab it and turn back to the intruder " You have one ast chance, go now and never look apon me again or i will call the cops on you" I dial in 000 but wait for his reply before hitting the call key.

clan_hunter
02-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Agghh the pain, i drop down to my knees in a crouched position clutching my balls, i look at my hand luckly she has not drawn blood, she rushes over and grabs her mobile and stands in front of me, threathening to call the cops if i dont leave now. "I wont leave now bitch, the fun is just starting". She attempts to push call on her mobile, i grab both her ankles and pull hard, she goes flying backwards landing hard on her head and back, the mobile lands a few feet away from her, she is dazed and semi-consicous.

I get up and pick up her mobile, the numbers are still entered in the screen so she has not managed to call 000, i walk into the bathroom and drop the mobile into the bath tub full of water, the screen flickers and dies, i walk out and then notice the handgun still lying near the sink, i pick it up, from the cylinder chamber i remove four of the six bullets tossing them aside.

I walk out into the living room, she is still lying on the ground still dazed and confused, i bend down and pick her up, i carry her into the bedroom and thrown her onto the bed, she lands on her side and roles onto her stomach.

I kneel on the side of the bed and point the gun about two foot away from her head, too far for her to reach for it without giving me enough time to react.

I now need her to come around so i can enjoy myself, i taking my middle finger i insert it into her anus.....

my dark side
02-19-2007, 08:09 AM
A scream escapes my mouth as i feel a sudden pressure enter my ass. My head still sore and throbbing as i slowing come back to my sences again. My eyes slowly coming back into focus again. O god no..., my gun, i had forgotten about that fo ra brief moment. My eyes now fixated on the end of the gun, my breathing now following the beating of my heart.

Now fully recovered from the incident before, my mind is racing along with my heart. My body a different story, no matter how much i try to move my body is frozen in fear. "Please... please dont.... " unable to stop the tears from flowing now, my words become a blubbered mess which makes me unable to finish my sentence.

clan_hunter
02-20-2007, 06:17 AM
I can now see she has broken from her little bravery spell she had going.

I kneel next to her head taking the gun i spin the barrel, i put it against the front of her forehead and pull the trigger.....'click'.... she jumps at the sound with a slight yelp, she is shaking all over.

"Now bitch there are two bullets left in here and four empty chambers, i have just found one empty chamber, there are three empty ones left and two with bulletts, we can see how lucky you are or we can play the game my way"

I move my cock next to her mouth...."now don't make me pull the trigger again sweet thing"

my dark side
02-20-2007, 07:11 AM
My body still shaking after hearing the click of the gun as it landed on an empty chamber. Unable to beleive that just happened, knowing my defience while he has the gun could inevitably lead to my death, i let out a sign of defeat.

"Please, you dont have to do that. I will co operate" My eyes low and my voice a whisper. My mind still going full speed to think of safe ways to get the gun away from him.

clan_hunter
02-23-2007, 09:42 AM
"Hmmm good" i say "now listen to master", i indicate by pushing the barrel of the gun against her outside leg that i want her to open them, she spreads her legs opening herself to me, i move closer by her head, taking the barrel of the gun i run it gently along the insides of her legs close but not close enought to touch her shaven pussy, she gasps at the feeing as if she is enjoying the senstation, her pussy still glistens wet from being pulled from the bath.

I kneel near her head and taking the barrel of the gun i push it into her pussy about half a inch..."Now bitch i asked you to suck and no biting or using those FUCKING NAILS or i will pull the trigger again and your luck may run out"

as i finish my sentance i push my cock towards her lips.

my dark side
03-01-2007, 07:56 AM
"Please.... remove it." Sqirming to try and remove the gun from within me. " I will do as you want, please... just dont hurt me. Moving my head back, allowing me to speak without touching his cock.

After i have finished speaking, i slowly move my head closer to his cock again. Looking in his eyes, i can see flickers of joy and control staring back at me through them. Closing my eyes, just before his cock touches my lips " You are not my master and never will be". With my eyes still closed, i wrap my lips around his cock as he lets out a sigh of pleasure.

clan_hunter
07-30-2007, 04:23 PM
"Oh this is too good" i say out loud i lean foward pushing my cock further into her mouth, she gags slightly unable to take all of it the back of the throat resits, grabbing the back of her hair with my spare hand i try to push all the way into her mouth and into the back of her throat, she is resisting using the muscle in the back of her throat, she looks at me with a pleading look indicating she cannot take anymore of my cock into her mouth.

I push the barrel of her pistol into her cunt again and pull the trigger "click".

"another empty barrel, you have two left out of four left and the next one maybe a bullet so fucking relax your mouth and swallow my cock!"

my dark side
07-31-2007, 12:42 AM
I feel my heart skip a beat as i hear the trigger go off again. I try to plead with him not to pull the trigger again, The only thing manages to do is give him more pleasure as the muffled words create vibrations. Still scared that he will again pull the trigger i try to force my muscle in my throat to relax, i gag more as i can feel his cock slide further down my throat.

I look up at him staring him right in the eyes i try to keep eye contact with him as i move my hand towards my pussy, slowly i begin to make a move towards the gun. I see you break eye contact so i let my hand go limp so it doesnt look like i was trying anything. I know i have to bide my time here as to not let on as to my plan.

clan_hunter
08-06-2007, 04:04 AM
The bitch says something in response to my pulling of the trigger and in the process her vocal cords vibrate around my cock, "hmmm keep complaining bitch" i say, having enough of her shit attempt in sucking my cock i pull it out and look at her, she takes gasps of air to get her breath.

"Roll over onto your stomach!" i order.

my dark side
08-09-2007, 03:45 AM
As he pulls his cock from my mouth i breath deeply, getting as much air into my lungs as possible. Hearing his words i know i have no choice but to do as he wants, i can still feel the gun within my pussy. "Please dont hurt me, i will do as you say, just remove the gun from me." My words shaky with fear. Slowly i begin to turn over, trying to wiggle the gun out of me as i move. Once i am on my stomach, i move my hands over my ass as i try to cover it up and try to protect myself from your prying eyes.

clan_hunter
08-19-2007, 03:56 AM
She turns over onto her stomach begging me not to hurt her, "I will remove the gun from you bitch, when you move your hands from your arse, eyeing up her asshole i take a finger and start pushing it against her anus.

my dark side
08-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Hearing his words i know i really have no choice but to move my hands away from covering my ass, not while he does have the gun anyway. Slowly i begin to slide my hands to my sides as i feel his finger begin to apply pressure to my ass. "Please dont shove yoru finger in my ass, i dont like it at all". As i speak, my words sound suprised and scared at the same time.

Feeling his finger add slightly more pressure, i tighten my ass muscles as my hands instinctly move to cover and protect my ass again. Momentarily forgetting about the gun as i start to worry about if he will shove anything in to my ass.

SecretObsession
08-30-2007, 03:21 PM
more please :-)

clan_hunter
10-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Taking my finger i push against her anus, but she is resisting against me, "stop it cunt" i push harder and i manager to get my finger in a inch but the pain on my joint is too much so i pull out, trying to distract her i take the butt of the gun and hit the back of her head.