PDA

View Full Version : 70,000 Rep: Phantom

Sierra
08-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Third time the charm, for The King Of Charmers.....

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt25/Kinkyones/Phantom70000.jpg

Flesh4Fantasy
08-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Phantom is a mythical character of unspecified paranormal origins who battles mysterious and occult forces on various themed boards, including RapeBoard.

Phantom is unique among most of his contemporaries in that neither his origin nor his exact nature have ever been revealed. RB produced a special issue of Secret Origins that gave him three different possible origins:

1. One tale postulated that Phantom was a fallen angel that sided with neither Heaven nor Hell during Lucifer's rebellion and thus was condemned to walk the Earth alone for all time.

2. Another proposes that Phantom was originally a private citizen during biblical times that was spared God's wrath. An angel was sent to deliver him from divine wrath. After questioning God's actions, he commits suicide. The angel forbids his spirit from entering the afterlife, reanimates his body and condemns him to walk the world forever to be a part of humanity but also forever separated from it. He is charged with turning humanity away from evil, one soul at a time.

3. The last was a proposal that Phantom is a remnant of the previous universe. At the end of the universe, a group of scientists studying the event are approached by Phantom, warning them not to interfere in the universe's natural conclusion. The story concludes with Phantom passing a portion of himself to a scientist, the universe is reborn, and the scientist from the previous universe is Phantom in the new universe (a recursive origin?)

Genophan
08-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Going for the hattrick?
-grins-

Congratufantabulations Phantom

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu30/Genophan/PHANTOM___Gerard_Butler_by_akaLi-1.gif

pervipete
08-13-2009, 02:35 AM
Well done my friend, lets hope the next milestone you reach is 80k, and not just having to get back to 70...;)

collesfracture
08-13-2009, 02:46 AM
Amazing achievement brother :skull-bee

sexfiend
08-13-2009, 07:49 AM
Congratulations Phantom,you deserve it and more.

Crotch_Ripper
08-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Congrats again my friend ;)