PDA

View Full Version : xeuious

xeuious
06-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Old member intro'ing again.

I have not been to RB for a long time. (You know, trying to find myself which failed, lol)

Anyway, i had the most amazing dream last night that made me think of RB.

I was standing a few houses down from my house talking with someone (probably my neighbor). I noticed a van was parked in my grass and wondered what the fuck are they doing there? This was not the first time i had noticed them in my lawn. Pissed, i flag down a police officer and tell him about the van and how it had been in my lawn before. As I'm talking with the officer, i notice a lady stepping out of the van and flashing her breasts at me. Instantly i knew what i wanted to do to her so I tell the officer never mind and proceed to the van. As i walk up i notice the woman is with a man. I don't mind, what the fuck is he going to do, right?!

I invite them both into my house and don't waste time with the bullshit. I tell her to go into my room while the guy she is with just sits on my sofa. I quickly enter my room and rip off her pants and thong. She wasn't crying, kicking, screaming, etc... It was as if she really wanted me. I wasn't about to be a gentleman, so after ripping her pants and thong off, i hammer my dick into her ass. No lube, no spit, just ass and my dick. (that rhymed :D)

I don't bother asking her if it hurt, i just start fucking away, pounding that ass harder with every thrust. A few ass poundings later, i jump up on the bed and flip her over. Again, wasting no time i grab her face and shove my dick in her mouth.

Forcing her head all the way down making her gag is my goal here. No soft little kisses for me please. Face fucking to the extreme is what I'm after. Pounding her face and making her choke and puke with no hope of stopping I continue my face fucking ritual for a few more minutes and then proceed to the bathroom. I throw her in the shower and tell her to open her fucking mouth. I shove my dick in again, but this time i tell her I'm going to piss in her mouth.

Then i wake up. Stellar dream but ended way to fucking early. I woke up with a hard on and just now (before writing this) finally released.

So now you see why i am here today. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed my dream. I know i did. ;)