PDA

View Full Version : Rape for Pot

Santaequina
02-02-2006, 05:02 PM
A girl I know back from my high school days got raped by three blacks in DC last Summer. Back then we were friends, but she was rather this preppy cock teasing, sandal wearing, bimbo cheerleader type with a better than thou attitude, who'd get all the guys hot but would never put out. I met her again a couple of months ago at a reunion and we spent a day together. I told her about my life in the past 20 years, my spritual and sexual development, etc.

She was an ex-trophy wife and now divorced mom of 2 teenage boys and was taking her ex, a well known psychiatrist, for ungodly amounts of child support and alimony. She stil had an attitude and told me the only "bad thing" she' used to do was that she would smoke some pot once in a while, but even that she quit becasue she got raped once buying it.

One day the guy who sold it to her didn't have any. He gave her a phone number of a black guy downtown. She called him and went to his house to pick up a bag. The guy invited her in and she gave him 100 bucks for two bags. There were two other gettho type niggas in there who asked her to take a hit from a joint which she didn't refuse. There must have been crack in there, or something, she immediately got totally stoned.

The guys started pulling off her halter top and tried to kiss her. She tried to defend herself but was too stoned to scream. Finally two black guys just held her down, pulled her pants down, and one shoved his dick up her puss while the two others held her legs spread. They took turns on her, then they turned her over and one guy forced his dick into her ass. She was screaming in pain because, as she told me, she never had anal sex before (imagine this, she is 39 years old!). She was in tears as the black dick tore her virgin ass up. The blacks made fun of her, calling her names and a white whore and cunt. Finally they threw her her clothes and told her to piss off. She was already sobering up and ran out to her car as fast as she could, still half naked with sperm running out of both holes.

She couldn't even call the cops because she had drugs in her system and had no way to explain what she was doing down in the gettho all by herself other than buying drugs. She was afraid her ex husband would exploit the situation and take her kids away so she kept it silent.

I told my husband and we were laughing our asses off. What a silly cow!

prey4me
02-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Did she score the grass, after all?

Reminds me of the old bumper sticker: "Gas, Grass, or Ass. Nobody rides for free!"

Santaequina
02-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Hell no, she left the bags! Another detail I forgot, I was telling her that I got raped once by a cousin as a teenager (which is true) and that I somehow enjoyed it (wich is true too). She said she was a total mess for about two weeks after, but today, she sometimes thinks about it when she masturbates. She also told me she was scared shitless for over a month because the rape was in the middle of her cycle while she wasn't on the pill.

Grm
02-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Hell no, she left the bags! Another detail I forgot, I was telling her that I got raped once by a cousin as a teenager (which is true) and that I somehow enjoyed it (wich is true too). She said she was a total mess for about two weeks after, but today, she sometimes thinks about it when she masturbates. She also told me she was scared shitless for over a month because the rape was in the middle of her cycle while she wasn't on the pill.

'Maybe I’m not too smart or
too successful or too handsome, but there sure is one thing I can do:
breed. Black men are always potent, and I’m more than the rest. Once
I get my seed planted the babies always come.'

referring
Grm

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=276

RiddenRaw
03-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I am/was a teasing whore like the girl getting raped. I did lots of drugs. Sometimes I would wake up and feel such pain I knew they had taken me while I was out. I can't seem to stop being a slut, but I stay home more.

Like the girl in the story...I was begging for it and couldn't stop herself from letting it happen, as it should have. She deserves more tha she even got.

Marker
03-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Like the girl in the story...I was begging for it and couldn't stop herself from letting it happen, as it should have. She deserves more tha she even got.

ooh i like u!!

Lady
03-01-2007, 10:03 PM
You laughed? Nobody deserves to go through that kind of horror even if they are a fucking idiot.

Andering REDDSON
03-01-2007, 10:15 PM
She couldn't even call the cops because she had drugs in her system and had no way to explain what she was doing down in the gettho all by herself other than buying drugs.¿So? ¿So what?
“¡Oh, I was on drugs, I can’t report this!”
That’s a croc. You can be on three different drugs (I mean recreational, not prescription), and the VIOLENT crime takes precedence.

¿Are you trying to get more hated than me? ‘Cause it won’t happen. EVER.

MarcEdeSade
03-04-2007, 05:09 AM
You laughed? Nobody deserves to go through that kind of horror even if they are a fucking idiot.

Deserves; No...although "deserves" is subjective-an opinion.

But I'll bet it was a solid lesson, perhaps she quit the ganja? Do tell!

Terrible events can and do change lives for the better. Look at Tori Amos. Boring dime-a-dozen pop rock singer gets raped, next thing you know she's making such WONDERFUL music. She founded RAINN with the money, and is a tremendous force for good.

Something like rape can totally change the way we view our world and our self...how the change shapes a future depends on the individual.

So again...did she straighten up and fly right, or did she learn nothing from her violation?

MarcEdeSade
03-04-2007, 05:11 AM
Wow, this is a growing trend recently. Another old thread resurrected by new members! it shows how much people really explore the board! I like it. :skull-thu

Yep. and SOME people get all miffy about it on other boards...replying to an old thread. pffft. It's a lovely way to revisit old good ideas, and see how we change.

Brutalessons
04-21-2007, 11:54 AM

In My younger days I had this little Twit always wanting Me to front her a bag. Rarely had ny cash. Used to make her blow me before I would concede.

Yeah.... I am laughing too.

sindyloo
04-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey fuck em!! You got too get some one off before you get off!! Fucking drugs do that too ya. I went thru that shit myself but hey got the shit I needed to keep me happy and in a daze!

as we all fucking know reality sooo bites! She knew what she was going in for but she needed the smokes so fuck it.....and she made herself feel better about it by telling everyone it was Rape??? Gals got a big advantage over guys as they can pay by other than cash!:skull-coo

Phantom yes old threads are great to bring back up again......and it is so freaking bad we cant bring back the wonderful threads that were lost last fall in the crash!:skull-thu :skull-coo

WEIRD1976
04-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Interresting.......