PDA

View Full Version : My Lucky Night

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM
[Didn't know exactly how this works, this is my first real rape RP thread. My pics are here (http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?p=24599#post24599), if anyone's wondering.
So this is a simple party rape fantasy I have that I'm starting up, basically drunk at a party, maybe cliched I guess. Whoever wants can join in, I guess, as long as it doesn't get overflowed or confused, I'm alright with interracial, gangbang, etc., just not extreme gore or toilet play.]

My Lucky Night
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/brambleditch/IMG_1030.jpg

I sighed, slowly brushing my bangs back as I enjoyed the thumping beat of the party all around. I couldn't remember why I'd come here, though my boyfriend and friends had urged me along, and it seemed pretty fun. Slowly adjusting my tight black jeans I felt quite tipsy, the beer cup in my hand trembling. No matter what my reasons for coming, I knew I had to get out of the bustle before I pissed myself, vomited, or passed out. I knew for sure I didn't feel good and rejecting my friend's help, I began to climb and trip as best I could up the stairs closeby towards the second floor of the house of whoever this party was being held in. I figured the bathroom was somewhere upstairs, and though I felt more than inebriated and had no one else with me, the second floor sounded rather desolate anyway.
Tottering into the bathroom, I laughed, too drunk to close the door for privacy as I pulled down my jeans and black panties.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
I see this cute little slightly inebriated chick go into the bathroom and not close the door. I slowly approcah and see her sitting on the bowl with her pants and panties down. "You need some help," I ask.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 06:57 PM
I gasp, trying to awkwardly pull my panties back up as I shake my head furiously, my cheeks rose red with inebriation and embarrassment.
"No...I just need some privacy...Get outta here!"

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:03 PM
"Ok, I'll go, just thought that you needed a hand with your pants," and I leave closing the door.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:05 PM
I sigh, glad the door's closed, slowly pulling my pants back up, feeling tired and about to pass out.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:07 PM
I listen at the door, hoping that she is about to come out

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:09 PM
After spending a few minutes in there, I flush the toilet, reaching for the door and opening it.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:12 PM
You come out into the hallway and see me waiting. "Are you sure you are all right?" I ask while you try to regain your balance.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I shrug, slumping against the wall. "Yeah...I guess...jus...jus leav me alone..."

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I look around and see that we are alone up here. I gently take your arm then spin you around clamping my hand on your mouth. You offer little resistance as I drag you into a nearby bedroom.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:25 PM
I gasp, spitting and clawing at you as I feel you drag me into the bedroom, sobbing in confusion.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:28 PM
I pull out a knife and put to your throat warning you to do as you are told if you want to stay alive.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:32 PM
I sob, closing my eyes and growing silent.

Stiffprick
01-10-2007, 07:35 PM
There's a lot of commotion coming from the next room over as I come from teh bathroom. I open the door and gap. A beautiful young girl is being held hostage. "Hey man, I won't tell anyone...if you let me have a piece of her" I say coming in and closing the door firmly.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:36 PM
I lock the door behind us and with the blade still on your sweet soft neck I lead you to the bed. I make you lie down face down and then tie your hand behind you with rope that I always have handy in my pocket.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:38 PM
There's a lot of commotion coming from the next room over as I come from teh bathroom. I open the door and gap. A beautiful young girl is being held hostage. "Hey man, I won't tell anyone...if you let me have a piece of her" I say coming in and closing the door firmly.

Fuck, I thought I locked that door. Lock it and make sure no one else is here and when I am done, she's all yours.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:42 PM
I moan miserably, hoping the newcomer will help me, but I cringe once I hear what he says, crying pitifully with my hands tied and face in the bed.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:45 PM
I roll you onto your back. Your terrified my look makes my cock throb. I grab your pants, unsnap them and pull down the zipper. You get a little feisty and I pull out the knife again to remind you to be still and quiet. I remove your pants and shoes leaving you in only your panties from the waist down.

Stiffprick
01-10-2007, 07:48 PM
I double lock teh door and move to watch how the other guy is dealing with her. I can't wait to watch her squirm. I lower my pants just enough for my dick to pop out adn I rub it with my hand as it grows hard.

Aida (Slut)
01-10-2007, 07:51 PM
[Gotta go for now, I'll be back later. Anyone else who wants to join, feel free to.]

I squirm and whimper as you pull my pants down, just in my black panties now, my slender legs against the bed, my face down. Seeing the knife, I let out a terrified squeek and cry quietly into the bed.

drmephisto
01-10-2007, 07:55 PM
I take the knife to your shirt and cut your shirt and bra. Groping your sweet tits I rub your nipples with my thumb. Then I cut your panties from your body. I pull my hard throbbing cock from my pants and warn you again to keep quiet as I approach your sweet tender pussy with my hard-on.

Aida (Slut)
01-11-2007, 12:59 AM
I gasp, feeling exposed and terrified as I feel my nipples growing stiff at the stranger's touch. My body trembles as I feel my warm slit exposed to the open air, terrified of what I know is coming next, sobbing and tensing my body.

_lawless
01-11-2007, 12:16 PM
((Why send me this link in PM? XD

drmephisto
01-11-2007, 01:04 PM
I gasp, feeling exposed and terrified as I feel my nipples growing stiff at the stranger's touch. My body trembles as I feel my warm slit exposed to the open air, terrified of what I know is coming next, sobbing and tensing my body.

Your squeaking, crying and whimpering have me throbbing. I put my hard cock inside the sweetness of young tender pussy and slowly fuck you enjoying the torment it causes you and the pleasure I feel. I take you by your hair and make you face me. I force my tongue into your mouth and touch yours with mine. You cry out a soft whine at being violated even more.:skull-big

Wild Flames
01-11-2007, 02:09 PM
((Hope you don't mind me joining.))

I manage to make it up the last step and sigh as I look down below me at the party. It had been a great night, no doubt, and the man who was throwing the party, my friend, was way off to the corner. No sense trying to talk to him...I can see he's going to be busy for the rest of the night.

Down the hallway I manage to walk until I come to my friend's room. Oddly enough, it was closed, although I certainly had a good idea as to why. A drunk couple or two were probably having their fun in there. My plan was to slip in, grab the car keys I'd stored on the table and then get out without any mishap. Maybe I'd even get out without being noticed. A bonus!

However good my plan seemed, it was foiled when I reached out and discovered the door to be locked. With a sigh, I raised my hand and pulled down one of the bobby pins that held back one of my long bangs. I'd seen it in movies and had managed to pick a lock at my home, so why shouldn't this be any different?

Moving down toward the knob, I stick in the bobby pin and fiddle around for a few moments before I hear the satisfying click of the lock popping out. With a smile of victory on my lips, I open the door and start inside, planning to just sneak in, grab the keys, and dash out.

A few steps into the room, I couldn't help but look over to see the commotion that was going on. It was like a car crash, I couldn't help but look. At first glance, I assumed the obvious, that a couple was deciding to have their fun right then and there, but suddenly, the big crocodile tears and the actual cries weren't just of joy or pleasure. The woman was being hurt!

My eyes turn wide as I move toward the dresser to grab my keys, never noticing the other man in the room. There was a new part to the plan now: to call the police. My hands landed on the cold keys and I began to lift them so I could pocket them and surely get out of the room before my presence was noted. Part of me wished to help the girl, but the tight skirt reminded me of my weakness of being female. This would surely not end well if I threw myself in the mix. Instead of just one being harmed, possibly two would get it.

Wild Flames
01-11-2007, 02:38 PM
((Just so you know, I've got to step out for a while. Feel free to continue on and ignore my post, or you can use it as much as you'd like and do with it what you want.))

Stiffprick
01-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I, being sick of waiting for the other guy was about to leave when a noise got my attention. A short skirt wearing girl was trying to get out without being noticed. I take out my own pocket knife and say "stay where you are missy, and I won't slice you to pieces."

drmephisto
01-11-2007, 06:23 PM
((Hope you don't mind me joining.))

I manage to make it up the last step and sigh as I look down below me at the party. It had been a great night, no doubt, and the man who was throwing the party, my friend, was way off to the corner. No sense trying to talk to him...I can see he's going to be busy for the rest of the night.

Down the hallway I manage to walk until I come to my friend's room. Oddly enough, it was closed, although I certainly had a good idea as to why. A drunk couple or two were probably having their fun in there. My plan was to slip in, grab the car keys I'd stored on the table and then get out without any mishap. Maybe I'd even get out without being noticed. A bonus!

However good my plan seemed, it was foiled when I reached out and discovered the door to be locked. With a sigh, I raised my hand and pulled down one of the bobby pins that held back one of my long bangs. I'd seen it in movies and had managed to pick a lock at my home, so why shouldn't this be any different?

Moving down toward the knob, I stick in the bobby pin and fiddle around for a few moments before I hear the satisfying click of the lock popping out. With a smile of victory on my lips, I open the door and start inside, planning to just sneak in, grab the keys, and dash out.

A few steps into the room, I couldn't help but look over to see the commotion that was going on. It was like a car crash, I couldn't help but look. At first glance, I assumed the obvious, that a couple was deciding to have their fun right then and there, but suddenly, the big crocodile tears and the actual cries weren't just of joy or pleasure. The woman was being hurt!

My eyes turn wide as I move toward the dresser to grab my keys, never noticing the other man in the room. There was a new part to the plan now: to call the police. My hands landed on the cold keys and I began to lift them so I could pocket them and surely get out of the room before my presence was noted. Part of me wished to help the girl, but the tight skirt reminded me of my weakness of being female. This would surely not end well if I threw myself in the mix. Instead of just one being harmed, possibly two would get it.

I spot the intruder joining the little party in the room. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I say using my knife to hold you at bay. I check the lock remarking about what a cheap piece of shit it is. "Alright ladies, here is what's going to happen, we are all going for a ride. There is a back way downstairs where no one will see us leave," I tell you both as I bind your wrists behind you. I then help my other guest to get dressed keeping her hands tied. My eyes light up with rage as I say, "Let me make this very clear, if either of you make a sound, I'll kill you both," I say to you both as I put away my knife and pull out my .38 snubnose 2 inch revolver. "Alright ladies let's go," I say as I open the door and check the hall to be all clear.

drmephisto
01-11-2007, 06:25 PM
I, being sick of waiting for the other guy was about to leave when a noise got my attention. A short skirt wearing girl was trying to get out without being noticed. I take out my own pocket knife and say "stay where you are missy, and I won't slice you to pieces."

I thought you left, let's take them with us, I have a great place to bring them.

Stiffprick
01-11-2007, 06:37 PM
"Sounds like a plan." I agree, redress and follow them out teh back way, both girls' eyes wide with fear and confusion.

drmephisto
01-11-2007, 07:04 PM
The two girls, only out for a night of fun, has had their worst nightmare come true. One raped, both being kidnapped. We get to a back entrance where my van is parked. Both are crying as I open the side door and order them inside. Once there we bind their feet and gag them. I look at them both with menacing eyes. "Just a short ride my sweets, then we have some romance, yes?" They respond to my taunt with dispair filled moans. Muffled pleas to be set free provide the soundtrack for their crying faces and pleading eyes. "Alright, let's go," I say to my new partner in crime.

Stiffprick
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I sit in teh back with the girls. Our new friend has yet to be undressed or humilated at all. I slip my hand up under her blouse and fiddle with her tits, her eyes widening in shock and embarrassment. "Lead the way" I tell the driver. "I'll keep them company."

Wild Flames
01-11-2007, 11:56 PM
I keep quiet, merely taking in the situation. What good did it do to make a noise in a confined space? Screaming didn't seem to do anything but give someone a headache and would probably result in my death. Not the smartest move ever.

The man's hands were bringing my attention back quickly, despite how much I attempted to close my eyes and imagine being elsewhere. They felt rough to the touch against the soft skin and I couldn't bare to look down to see what he was doing to me. Instead, I focused my attention on the other woman; the one I initially had intended to save from a fate I probably had to look forward to as well. Now instead of feeling that I would save her, I had another thought. If she ruined things by talking and made things that much worse for me, it wasn't going to be the men that killed her, but I. The best thing she could do for me and me to do for her was to cooperate with all their demands. How bad could it be if I zoned out and she did the same? Sure, therapy was in our futures, but that was better than being surrounded by dirt with a bullet lodged between our eyes.

"How much longer?" I whispered. I was trying to be the good girl and let them know I wasn't going to cause any problems. Maybe it was best to act as though we really were just going for a ride. Maybe there'd be a picnic spot at the end and things really wouldn't end bad. Hey, a girl could dream, couldn't she?

OldPerv
01-14-2007, 10:58 AM
I see lights at the rear gate. The scrapyard is closed for the night, who could that be ?
As the gate opens I see the van pull in.
Oh, it is early and already he has found a play thing.
I know he will head to the main shed..he love all the tools and the overhead crane.
I'll just grab the remains of my bottle and slip into the office to enjoy the show.

OldPerv
01-14-2007, 07:28 PM
no intent to interfere.

Aida (Slut)
01-14-2007, 10:58 PM
Aida was mournfully silent, her head down, not talking or noticing anything, tears on her pale face.

drmephisto
01-16-2007, 01:24 PM
(Sorry for being away so long)

I see the old perv at the gate and he just ignores us entering. I'll check with him later. Mean while I have two sweet young things in my van with a helper to enjoy them with. I pull into a building in the compound that has a rape I mean guest room hidden in the back. The whole section is soundproofed so our little ladies can scream and aid in hardening our cocks. "Alright folks we are here. SP,let's take our guests inside. Oh and ladies, my warning from before still stands, any attempt at escape by either of you, you are both dead. Let's go." The large room was in fact a machine shop for heavy machinery. When I had the van secured I rejoin the group and point to the hoists overhead. I grab Aida by her hair telling her," If you don't want to spend a whole lot of time hanging by your wrists on that, behave yourself," I tell the frightened young girl who can only respond with muffled whines. "I look over at our other sweet young guest and warn her,"That goes for you too." I drag Aida toward the special room I have set up for play and Stiff follows with our other guest. When we enter what they see sends shivers through them both. Beds set up with rope and an assortment of torture devices. "It's playtime ladies," I say to our terrified guest as we each lead them to a bed.

Wild Flames
01-16-2007, 02:40 PM
My eyes took in the scene before us. This does not look promising. I think t myself. My eyes landed on the equipment that I was sure would be used for more evil intentions and I stare at it for a moment before looking to the man holding me. Those ropes were surely to bind my wrists and ankles to the bed and once this occurred, I knew there would be very little that could be done after that. I suddenly twisted my body into his and began to wrap my arms around him in a death hold. Maybe if I clung to him, there was no way he could snag my wrists. I wasn't exactly going to make this go easy for them.

"What if I do this willing? What if I do what you want?!" I knew I sounded desperate, but that was just the way it was going to have to be. I needed to be free and unbound or this nightmare might never end. It was going to take some effort from the two of them to pry me from this man, but that was the plan. Maybe with my distraction, there was something else that the other victim could do to help us. Of course, she could possibly attempt to take off and leave me in the dust, to suffer for my actions. I suppose I would just have to hope for the best.