PDA

View Full Version : The Magess and the Warrior! (roleplay for Louise and somedude)

somedude
01-10-2007, 01:53 PM
I have traveled through many lands and seen many things, but I have not seen anything half as lovely as the girl I now confront. She is tall as most men, slender yet shapely with long golden hair, emerald eyes, snow pale silken skin and a breathtaking face. Gazing at her I am enchanted by her beauty and filled with lust even as I hold my shield and sword at the ready to do combat with her as she stands before me dagger in hand and clad in a green satin riding dress in the midst of the forest.
I am a wandering warrior who has been hired by the local lord to bring in a young magess. I don't know why he wants her but the pay was too high to refuse and with the amulet around my neck protecting me I have little to fear from her magic.
"Surrender now and it will go easier for you!" I call to the young magess, my eyes drinking her in even as I prepare to fight her.

Louise
01-12-2007, 05:21 AM
I had sensed him coming, several miles off…his energy, raw and masculine…powerful as well. I allowed myself a small, not at all pleasant, smile to tip the corners of my lips. I knew his intention…even knew he had a weapon against me…but…the smile faded as he got closer and died entirely when he stepped into the small opening in the woodland…the amulet around his neck!

He was uncommonly attractive, well muscled and a burning intelligence shone from his eyes…I would enjoy making him my slave for a while…he will serve me well. He spoke, his words dripped confidence and a little desire…he wanted me to fight…and so it would be.

Closing my eyes a moment I tried to summon something, anything to meet his challenge…but nothing…it was to be a fight of skill…and for the first time in years…so long, I felt nervous…unsure…

I lifted my arm and short dagger, crouching slightly as he approached and began to sidestep around him…smiling again…

“Better men than you have tried to claim me…Lords, Kings, Princes…why don’t you go home now little man…”

My words seemed full of my old confidence, even if I was unsure of them.

somedude
01-12-2007, 05:38 AM
I moved to match the magess' move, keeping my shield between her dagger and my body. My sword was poised to strike, but I did not want to strike her down. Her beauty had me intrigued and the lord was paying me to bring her in alive.
"I've taken far more dangerous than you!" I told the lovely magess. "Perhaps I will make you mine before I turn you over for my gold!" I said with a smile while I resheathed my sword since I had no intention of using it on her.
Sliding my eyes up to meet hers I suddenly rushed forward and battered aside her dagger with my shield as I lashed out to grab her left shoulder with my now empty right hand.

Louise
01-12-2007, 05:59 AM
My mouth gaped open at his words...such audacity...he would never have the pleasure of my flesh...NEVER!

He sheathed his sword...by the goddess, this damn man is confident...he caught my eyes and something flashed in them...between us...and the next moment, he was on me.

I tried to bring the dagger round and down into his neck, but his shield battered at my wrist and I dropped the dagger with a scream of anger and frustration...i snarled at him, our faces mere inches from one another, that damn amulet pressing down on my power like a flood of water...

I...felt scared...for the first time...
"Why take me, when I could be yours...you and I as one...please..." my voice...i hated the pleading tone that he had driven into me...he gripped me harder...i flayed at him uselessly, my nails scratching nothing more harmful than his shield...

somedude
01-12-2007, 06:20 AM
Looping my arm around the struggling and pleading magess I pulled her to me, pinning her almost gently between my arm and my shield. "Your offer is tempting, but I doubt you would give yourself to me freely!" I said as I gazed into her frightened green eyes, my lips so close to hers and the scent of her feeling my nostrils as I held the squirming girl tightly. "You would trick me and run away rather than becoming mine! So I'll just make you mine!" I declared and kissed the lovely magess as she continued to struggle.

Louise
01-13-2007, 04:31 AM
He held me tight...so tight...damn him to hell. My heightened senses could smell his excitement, his lust...I stared back into his eyes...so full of amusement, intelligence and...and...desire for me. His lips touched mine and my rage notched another level and i twisted and kicked at where I thought his undoubtedly aroused cock might be...but...it was useless.

I let out a frustrated yelp of rage...and a the feeling of fear swept through me again...i wasnt in control...i refused to open my lips to his kiss...i closed my eyes as well...hoping the horror would go like a dream

somedude
01-13-2007, 04:51 AM
I held the magess tight as she struggled, wishing she was pressed to my body rather than my shield as I pressed my lips to hers. Her mouth did not yield to mine, but I could taste her yelp of rage and frustration and feel how soft her lips were as I stroked them with my tongue. My blood was pounding in my ears with lust and all I could think about was the gorgeous girl I held and who's mouth I devoured.

Louise
01-13-2007, 04:56 AM
Feeling his growing lust...ideas formed and grew in my mind...if only i can get that damnded amulet from around his neck...in an instance i decided to use his overpowering desire for me against him...I opened my lips and softened my stance, my tongue brushed his, my lips open wide and I accepted his tongue into my mouth...my blood boiling with hatred, but my body seemingly to him in submission...i melted into his tight embrace, pressing my self, where i could into him...hoping he would let his guard down...

somedude
01-13-2007, 05:02 AM
I felt the magess seem to melt in my tight hold and her mouth open to mine, her tongue meeting mine as I stroked it deep between her lips. I slipped my shield from between us and drew her seemingly yielding body tightly to mine, my arm around her waist holding her to me and my hips pressed tight to her belly so she could not knee me. I could feel the heat of her belly under her dress as I pressed the bulge of my cock against her to let her feel my lustful arousal.

Louise
01-13-2007, 05:49 AM
Feeling the shield fall away from between us, I allow a small smile to flicker across my face. But it dies quickly as I feel his cock press against me…a large, pulsing, warm log…whatever I plan to do, I have to do it quickly…

My eyes open and flick to the left, my dagger lays stuck in the ground just a few feet away. I half pull, half fall to the mossy, leaf strewn woodland floor. His heavy body pinning me down, I continue to respond to his kisses, my rage undimmed…his cock…again pressed against me…oh goddess…give me strength to do this…

My one free arm slowly snakes out, reaching, feeling for that dagger…my fingers touch the cold metal of the blade…and I smile again…

Enjoy this kiss Warrior…for it will be your last…

somedude
01-13-2007, 05:59 AM
I followed the magess to the ground and pinned her to the earth with my body as she kissed me back with seeming passion, but out of the corner of my eye I saw her hand moving toward her dagger. Tangling one hand in her golden hair I reached out and plucked the dagger from the ground by it's hilt before she should grasp it.
Pulling my mouth from hers I smiled down at her almost admiringly while hold her head in place by her hair. "You're a crafty bitch you are," I told her with a laugh and tossed the dagger across the clearing before asking, "Planning to kill me were you?"

Louise
01-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Inwardly screaming, but not wanting to give the warrior the satisfaction, I cursed myself for acting so obviously. Looking up into his smiling, amused face I hiss back at him like a snake and struggle furiously. I cant help the yelp of pain that his tight grip on my hair brings and fear begins to flood through me again.

“You may take my body now Warrior, but I WILL kill you…I promise you that…” I spat the words out at him with fear induced venom. His face…still amused…his eyes…still filled with lust and desire…his cock…oh goddess…still huge and swollen under his clothes.

A single tear rolled from the corner of my eye and I moaned at my bodies betrayal…that damned amulet swung from his neck mere inches from my face as if taunting me

somedude
01-13-2007, 06:35 AM
"Death would be worth it to have you!" I replied to the magess' venomous words and leaned down to kiss the tear from her cheek as I held her pinned by her hair and with my body. "Your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I can't wait to feel your cunt around my cock and hear your moans as I take you," I whispered and pressed my cock harder against her as she moaned softly as my lips traveled down her jaw and throat.
While I kissed her neck and throat my free hand went to the bodice of her riding dress and with the strength of lust tore it open as I began my ravishment of this beautiful creature.

Louise
01-13-2007, 12:30 PM
His words fill me with further despair and I cry out in disgust as his lips touch me, my skin, his bristeled skin rubbing me as he moved...and then...my sudden nakedness, my breasts springing free from their restraints, exposed to the cool air of the woodland, my mind desperately trying to control my body...but useless as my nipples stiffen in the suddenly cool air and occasional brush of his body against them.

I struggle harder, anything to get him from me, not caring about the pain in my scalp from his tight, unmoving grip of my hair...the rage I feel finally penetrating the effect of the amulet...but...I cant control the gift I have and all I manage is to summon a thunderstorm...it slows him not a moment as the rain begins to beat down on us, the thunder cracking overhead...if anything...oh goddess...he is even further aroused...I scream out in terror and frustration...writhing under his touch, feeling his lips lower to my chest...his tongue reaching my breasts...

somedude
01-13-2007, 02:21 PM
The sound of the thunder and the feel of the rain were an amazing stimulation as I stroked my tongue over the magess' breasts, caressing of the soft skin with wet licks as she shuddered and snarled at me. Her nipples were hard as I touched them with my tongue and she arched beneath me and tried to pull her hair from my grasp while I teased the tips of her breasts with my long wet strokes. Then I took one of her stone hard nipples in my mouth and sucked it hard so that she gasped and arched up and my lust growing I grasped the front of her dress to tear it open further to reveal her smooth belly while the rain pounded down and the lighting flashed.

Louise
01-15-2007, 04:49 AM
The storm cracked and flashed around us to match the intensity of my fear and anger as I struggeld beneath him.

His tongue….oh goddess…I moaned…not in pleasure, no…definitely not in please…but rather…utter despair…
“You will pay for this…I promise you will pay…stop now and I may still make you a very powerful man, as rich as you have ever dreamed…”
My voice sounded weak and pathetic to me and I knew he wouldn’t stop. He seemed consumed, lost to the lust and burning desire to take me…to use me.
His mouth closed around my nipple, drawing me into his warmth, his teeth scraping, warning me...I arch my back..again pleasure...no....no!!!!

I squeezed my eyes shut in horror as his tongue lashed out at my breasts…flicking my nipple…and screamed out in shock as he tore away more of my dress…his grunts of pleasure and desire sickening me…I twist and struggle continuously under him…useless…

somedude
01-15-2007, 05:00 AM
I ignored the magess' words and enjoyed the feel and taste of her skin under my tongue and her scream as I tore open her dress excited me even more. I licked drops of rain off of her soft skin, stroking her perfect breasts and hard nipples over and over wtih my tongue as my free hand caressed her now bare belly.
"I hope your cunt is as sweet and soft as your skin!" I told her and then releasing her hair I raised up to cover her moaning mouth with mine and kissed her deep.
My hands found her breasts and I squeezed her firm mounds and pinched her nipples as I probed her mouth deeply with my tongue again and again.

Louise
01-15-2007, 05:16 AM
Oh goddess...hearing his brazen words sickens and shocks me......
"How DARE y..."
My rage cut off by his powerful kiss and then his hands crushing my breasts...my eyes squeezed shut once more, yelping in terror and unknown pleasure...unexperienced physical feelings...as he pinched my nipples so hard...
I writhe under him, my thigh pressed momentairly against his groin, feeling the inhuman lump so hard there...sobbing, my tears joining the rain on my face...

somedude
01-15-2007, 05:26 AM
Feeling her thighs press against my trapped cock I groaned into the magess' mouth and pinching and pulling her nipples one final time took my hands from her breasts. With my mouth devouring hers I took ahold of the girl's dress at the bottom of the long tear down the front and with a hard heave fineshed ripping it completely open to bare her body fully.
Taking my mouth from the magess' I pinned her down by her shoulders and ran my lustful gaze over her exposed body, admiring every inch of her slender nude form. "Lord of the Sky you're beautiful!" I breathed as I took in her rain wet body in the flashing light of the thunderstorm with awe that something so beautiful could exist.

Louise
01-15-2007, 05:35 AM
The cool, wet air reaches my most private area...my treasured centre, key to my powers...he must not take me...I cannot allow it!

My arms now free, I lift them to lash out at him, my long nails aimed to dig out this bastards eyes...but he just chuckles and pulls further back...i close my legs tighter, anything to delay what I know is coming...I hear his words...in another time, another world I would delight in his appreciation of my body...but now...only rage...and the now overwhelming feeling of fear...my breathing harsh, my breasts rising and falling quickly...

"Stop...please...just stop now...I will give you anything you desire...just stop....please"

somedude
01-15-2007, 05:45 AM
"I want you my beautiful magess! Will you give me that?" I asked the golden haired goddess of a girl and stroked my hands down to her breasts again. "Would you give me your body freely?" I wanted to know as I pinched her hard, goosebump covered nipples.
Tormenting the magess' nipples with my fingers I lowered my head and body down to press my lips high against her silken belly. "Will you spread your long legs for me and beg for my cock?" was my demand before I slowly began to nibble and lick my way down her belly while teasing and tugging the tips of her exquisite breasts.

Louise
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Damn him...his touch was horrid...exciting...

"I cant give you that...I cannot...I..."

My voice sounded pitifully small and quiet...his eyes locked with mine...I felt he could read my soul...surely he doesnt know my secret? Surely?

My virginity must remain intact...with it gone, what will I be? Nothing...no, worse...I will be normal!

I cant accept that...and again I begin a violent struggle under him, bucking as his tongue, his lips lowered across my stomach...his fingers holding me down by my very nipples...pinching me...yelping as I struggle again...determined not to surrender to him

somedude
01-15-2007, 02:08 PM
"Don't fight it my lovely magess!" I breathed against her belly as taking her breasts in my hands I sqeezed them tightly while pushing her back down with them.
I had never wanted a woman like I wanted this one and was determined to make her mine. Finding her navel with my tongue I teased it, working the tip of my tongue in it as I massaged her breasts with my hands as she moaned and writhed in both protest and pleasure I think.
"Wait till it's your cunt I'm doing this too!" I told the beautiful creature I was ravishing and then began to work my way down her lower belly with my lips and tongue caressing her soft flesh.

Louise
01-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Both hating and wanting the actions of the warrior, i cry out "OH GODDESS!!!"

The years of control of my own urges I had built being crushed by the amulet and the fingers, lips and tongue of the brute above me...

My mind still screaming resistance, my body betraying me, sobbing as I spread my legs for him like a common court whore, his mouth just a moment away from my most treasured area...he enjoys my displeasure...my horror...because he sees my animal desires too...oh goddess help me now!!

somedude
01-15-2007, 02:51 PM
"Yes, that's it!" I told the magess with an aroused laugh as she spread her legs for me and slide my lips down her rain soaked belly.
I gazed at the beautiful girl's bare pussy for a moment, admiring it's beauty before I lowered my head between her long legs to kiss her intimately. "Your cunt is soft and sweet my beautiful magess!" I said after I had tasted her and she was wet and hot as I stroked her most delicate flesh with my tongue while working her breasts and nipples with my hands as she writhed helplessly beneath me.

Louise
01-15-2007, 02:58 PM
I am lost...my mind shrieking, pleasure shoots through my body...my jerks and spasms not ones of escape now, but of submission to the ultimate pleasure...

His tongue, oh goddess, his tongue...this is torture of a kind i never imagined...

Am I so brazen...i feel my hips pushing forward, so that his tongue is harder, deeper against me...

As my pleasure builds deep withing my stomach the storm around us grows too..my head pushed back into the soft, wet muddy ground...as he lashes my clit...

"stop...please...dont...please...stoppppp"

Am I begging him to stop...or not too...I am lost...

somedude
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Laughing in my throat at her confused pleas I licked her hard little clit over and over, stroking that delicate bud roughly with my tongue as she arched up. I wanted desperately to plunge my aching cock into her, but I was determined to make the magess climax before I took her for the first time.
"Give in to the pleasure my magess!" I told her and then went back to working her clit.
Abusing it tenderly as I pinched and pulled her stone hard nipples I wanted that tripple assault on her body to make her scream in pleasure so that I could claim her willing body soon.

Louise
01-16-2007, 05:54 AM
His tongue...oh goddess...his tongue lashes me...pleasure, so much pleasure!

I push my head back harder as a sudden, flood of pleasure takes me, I grind myself against his eager lips...i can feel his smile of smug satisfaction as I cum...

I scream out in orgasm...my first by another person and the storm responds, a great crash of lightening blasts a nearby tree, lighting us up...my back arched, my legs spread wide, the warrior never ceasing in his caress...two, three...I lose count of the waves that take me...I scream my throat raw and.....

...I open my eyes...i must have passed out...the rain still beating down on us...and now a hunger in me...a huge, monstorous hunger...I look down between my legs and see him...the bastard that has brought me to the level of an animal...his smiling, grinning face...oh goddess...strike him down now...save me...i sob...knowing the inevitable...weeping for all that I will lose...

He stands, his cock...oh...it looks huge...i sob harder...

somedude
01-16-2007, 06:12 AM
"Now I will make you mine!" I told the magess as I moved to kneel between her splayed legs, my freed cock standing tall and aching to fill her cunt as I gazed into the terrified eyes of the girl. "Lord of the Sky you are beautiful!" I breathed as I leaned down and forward, covering her body with mine as I tangled my hands in her long, soaked golden hair.
Holding the magess down by her tresses and with my lust for her driving me to near madness I pressed the head of my cock into her hot, wet cunt and pushing in slowly I encountered an unexpected barrier as I gasped in surprise, "You're a virgin!"

Louise
01-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Shutting my eyes to the sight of his naked manhood...unwilling to see the instrument of me ultimate doom...i cry out as he grabs my hair once more, my body splayed and open to him as he lowers himself onto me...

"I beg you...please...do not do this....please..."

My voice a whisper, lost to the roar of the storm and his own groans of desire...i feel his cock pressed against my wet inner lips...pushing forward....into me...oh goddess...forgive me...

He pauses as his cock head, thick and hot inside me, stretches me open...his words and shock evident at my virginity...

I look into his eyes, pleading, tearful...
"I...I must remain pure...without it...im..."
My voice faded off, the warriors eyes wide with realisation and...something else...

somedude
01-16-2007, 06:50 AM
I held my cock in her pussy, the head resting against her maidenhead. "You're a white magess, your powers tied to your virginity!" I breathed, barely restraining myself from sundering the magess' virtue as conflicting emotions and thoughts ran through me.
With a thrust I could take the object of my desires' maidenhead and her power as a white magess. In the act of making her a woman I would make her an ordinary woman, or at least force her to learn another path of magic. Then deciding I would make her my woman I clenched my ass and covering her mouth in a deep kiss I took her virginity with a forceful thrust of my cock in an act I now knew would change the magess forever.

Louise
01-16-2007, 06:59 AM
A moment...will he spare me...then I screamed in pained shock as his thick, long cock thrust deeply into me. Screaming into his kiss as he drove fully into me, feeling his heavy balls rest against me as he filled me so completely...something changed then...
My vision changed, the world around me suddenly became more distant as my link with nature and the elements was severed forever...the storm above us gave another crack but began to ease...

...my legs, of their own accord, inexperienced and clumbsy, wrapped around the warrior...and I cried for what was now lost...my heart pounding as it was filled with desire for something else...something different...lust...and I pushed my hips up against the monster who had despoiled me...

"You...you..."
I couldnt finish my sentence, for he began to move deep within me...and a new wave of pleasure began to grow and flood my body...

somedude
01-16-2007, 07:14 AM
"Gods above!" I moaned at how good the magess' newly plundered pussy felt as I moved within and ontop of her as she moved beneath me with her legs embracing me tightly to her.
I rode the magess with rocking thrusts, grinding my cock within her while gazing down into her wide, lust filled and startled eyes as I listened to her moans and soft gasps. This was not a rape but a claiming and I pleasured her with the movement of my cock and body as I took her for the first time with each motion of our bodies feeling better than the last as my pleasure built as my heart hammered in unison with hers.

Louise
01-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I am his...oh goddess...I am his...

My arms free, wrap around his firm body and dig into his back, pulling him in, my body finally submitting to the wantoness that I have long resisted...my muscles gripping him of their own accord.

The waves of pleasure rolling through me...my very skin sensitive and tingling but unmatched by the furnace, the inferno of heat and pleasure burning between my legs and deep within...

I weep in pleasure and yet...disgust that I have become merely human, normal...letting my lusts and desires rule my head...i am his...

But...I will not be his for long...I will let him take me...let him have his way, but i will escape his clutchs...I refuse to allow him the pleasure of presenting me to his patron to be butchered in front of him...I will be free...oh goddess...

His cock drives again, deeper, harder...and I need him...need it...my mind wailing, my body responding...

somedude
01-16-2007, 02:22 PM
I moved harder in the magess as she moved more beneath me, my cock sliding in and out of her cunt forcefully as we fucked fevorishly. "I don't care what that lord is paying, I'm keeping you for myself!" I groaned loudly, the pleasure and effort of fucking the lovely creature who had her arms and legs wrapped around me making me grunt and groan. "You're mine now little magess! Mine! Mine!" I told her over and over as I thrust into her again and again as she writhed and bucked and cried out.

Louise
01-16-2007, 06:15 PM
I am vaguely aware of his words...of release...but its so difficult to concentrate.
My mind is lost to pleasure, holding him tighter as he thrusts harder into me...sending a sudden new shocking wave of pleasure through me as I cum.

He doesnt stop, merely laughs at my shaking body, muscles deep within me pulsing and gripping his thick thrusting shaft as I scream out an orgasm.

My last connection with the elements, the source of my powers, is snapped in a white light exploding in my mind...and I sob...consumed with guilty desires.

As I cum down from the mountain I was on, I have a moments clarity, I will still escape him...I will not let him claim me...I will not let base human desires take me...........but.......i need......I need him....

My head is close to his and my mouth opens and my teeth clamp down on his neck, biting...but...not dangerously...not yet...the animal instinct in me has taken over...

somedude
01-16-2007, 06:33 PM
"Naughty little bitch!" I laughed as the magess bit my neck and moved beneath me like a wild animal and I took her harder in response.
Driving my cock in and out of the lovely, wild creature beneath me I braced my hands on the muddy earth and fucked her like a rutting bull. Her moans and cries and teeth on my neck only served to make me wilder as I pounded out my lust in her spasming and well plundered cunt.

Louise
01-17-2007, 07:06 AM
He was hurting me, his thrusts so hard and deep, but...it was another pain...a pleasure-pain that my body now needed...sobbing and crying in orgasm again...my teeth releasing his neck of their own accord so that i could scream out...wailing...his grunts angry and forceful now, driving me down into the soft mud beneath him...when will this monster finish...let me breath...release me from this chain of pleasure I am being bound in...my hands balling up into fists and pounding his muscled back uselessly...

somedude
01-17-2007, 02:24 PM
I laughed at the magess beating at my back with her fists and covering her mouth with mine in a deep, fierce kiss I moved myself toward my finish in her tight pussy. My thrusts were full length and full strength, driving my cock in and out of her from tip to base as I took the magess without mercy or thought of her comfort or pleasure while she writhed beneath me and screamed against my mouth. Then pulling my mouth from hers I gave a triumphant shout as I came, came harder than I ever had before and I rode the girl hard as I filled her with my seed.

Louise
01-18-2007, 09:37 AM
His shout of triumph, his victory over me echoed around the clearing in the wood and in my mind and I felt my body tighten and shiver...in my mind I forced myself to believe it was from the cold and wet...but my body knew better....it was a shiver of a huge orgasm...an explosion of pleasure that echoed just as completely as his own shout of pleasure.

Tears rolled down my face as I faced my defeat for the first time...and..the sickening desire....desire for more...even as his slowly softening cock pulsed its final spurt of his seed into me...

"You...you fucking heathen animal...you bastard...what have you done...."

My sobs, a few drops of rain and his heavy laboured breathing were the only response I got at first...

somedude
01-18-2007, 01:55 PM
"I made you mine," I told the magess after I had regained enough breath to speak, my heart still hammering and my breathing ragged. "Also I made you a woman," I added and looking down into her angry and yet terrified eyes I felt a tender warmth for the girl I had just ravished even as she looked away after giving me a look that could start fires.
"I'm not going to turn you over to the lord," I informed my beautiful conquest as I rose to kneel above her and seeing her nude and shivering in the cool rain I took off my cloak and wrapping her in it drew the magess into my arms. "You're mine now my magess and I'm keeping you for myself!"

Louise
01-19-2007, 03:21 PM
Feeling him pull his fowl thing from me, wet and messy as it slid against my thigh, his words shocking me...thinking in my head...yes...I'll be yours...for a while...then I will slit your throat and bathe in your death...but...maybe...once more...once more that wave of pleasure...was that a smile of desire I felt break my stony face as he led me to his horse...possibly... ;) :D

somedude
01-19-2007, 06:34 PM
That's the official end of this roleplay! Hope you enjoyed it...I know L and I did:D

ego
01-20-2007, 04:37 AM
Thanks dude and lou.It was excellent!
You both are great performers and had nice ideas.

Louise
01-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Well thank you very much Ego, I think its fair to say we both enjoyed it too...now, onto the next :D
Lou x