PDA

View Full Version : warehouse abduction - M~F,anal,oral,vag,NC,viol...

dark_d3viant
01-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Another story, this time I wrote it for my husband :) (and all of you to read of course ;).. )

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm always here on a Saturday night. The club is packed with hot, dancing
sweaty bodies, and mine is sandwiched between them, in the centre of the
dancefloor. My black silk dress flows and clings to my body as I pump my
muscles and grind my hips to the beat. My big, soft breasts, bounce around
in the tight clasp of my bra, almost popping out of my dress at times. I
know people are looking at them, girls wishing they had those breasts, and
guys wishing they held them...And this is what keeps me gyrating away to the
music. I'd often rub up against guys and tease them, flirting away. Even though my husband's gaze was flashing at me across the club. I'd smile at him and continue dancing like a stripper, enjoying every moment.

I slip away at the next song and get a drink at the bar. I've had far too
many already, but all that dancing makes me thirsty, the heat of the
flashing lights, the hot bodies, my silk dress is clinging to my moist
skin..

I go to the bathroom and check myself out. I apply more glittery makeup to
my eyes, and ruffle my hair. My hair is black, shoulder length, and quite
thick, flowing over my frame. I have a curvy body, a round ass, soft big
tits, wearing a black silk dress that flows out over my ass down to my
knees, and black tights (pantyhose) with huge buckled boots on. There,
that's better...

I sit down & tell my husband I'm very very drunk.
He agrees, and gets me another drink...

I notice I'm out of cigerettes, so I slur loudly about leaving the club and
going up the road to get some, and my husband agrees. "Be careful now" he
winks, "Girls shouldn't wander about town on their own.."

"I'm hot anyway.. I need some air" I begin, and wander off into the crowd of
drunken bodies towards the doors..

I'd been walking about 10 minutes when I noticed footsteps behind me. I span
round and looked, but there was nobody there. I thought I was hearing
things... so I carried on. At the end of the road, I noticed a group of men,
obviously very drunk, and acting up, groping girls that walked by. I looked
around, and noticed a short cut to the left, down a dark alley. "Nothing
would happen to me down the alley", I thought, "It's more likely I'll get
hassled by those men, than in the alleyway.. besides, it doesn't happen to
people like me, after all I don't look like a slut tonight".

I started down the alleyway, and realised it was longer than I had thought,
and halfway down I noticed it went very quiet.. I left the hustle of the
city behind..

Out of nowhere, and man grabbed me from behind, and backed me into the wall,
against his body. I went to scream out, but it was instantly muffled by his
hand, covering my mouth. I kicked and struggled but my arms were pressed
behind my back. All I could do was wriggle and writhe and try my hardest to
scream..

"Stay still, and you will make this an easier experience.... I am going to
rape you. We can either do this the hard way with pain, or the easy way with
less pain"

I caught my breath, unable to think. My mind was numb with alcohol, and I
felt dizzy with shock.. I realised he had a cloth held over my mouth, and
was pinching my nose..suddenly my legs and arms dropped beneath me, and I
passed out.

When I woke, I was in a big warehouse. I felt hazy. I went to stand up, and
realised I was tied to a table, both arms and legs - spreadeagle. I still
had my dress, bra, panties, tights and boots on. I looked over to see if
they were undone, and I could only see a few tears in the dress and the
tights.
I went to shout and scream, but I was still heavily gagged, and could only
make a feeble muffling sound. Tears were pouring from my eyes, and I looked around in the darkness of the warehouse, trying to see who my captor was.

The lights came on, huge bright lights bearing down on me. I was momentarily
blinded. As my eyes got more used to the light, I realised there was a man, stood over me. Before I got a chance to get a good look, he
blindfolded me. I had no idea who he was, and WHAT he was going to do.
My heart was thumping hard, and I was breathing heavily...

I felt a hand on my knee, stroking it's way up my thigh. Up and down, and
getting closer & closer to my panties. The hand grabbed my tights and ripped
them open, shredding them until they hung limp from the top of my boots.
Then the hands began to grope my breasts, fondling under my dress,
caressing them. The fingers rubbed around like they knew exactly what they
were doing..

Suddenly he grabbed at my clothing and tore it down the centre with a
knife. He cut the centre of my bra until it was open and the then tore my
panties off with his bare hands. I gasped and writhed, the cold air
nipping my body, causing my nipples to stiffen, the cold air teasing my
cunt. He tugged my boots off & I heard them drop to the floor.

I started to whimper, and moan. I wanted so desperately to beg him to let
me go, but the gag stopped me from saying a single thing. He leaned over me
and whispered in my ear
"If you want to stay alive, you will do everything you are told. Do you
understand?"

I turned my head away, and it was promptly pushed back into place. The knife
was pressed against my throat. I nodded, terrified. The blindfold was disorientating me, I couldn't tell where he was for a while. I heard him moving things around, and walking around me, but I didn't know what he was moving..

Some time passed, and I felt my skin going cold. I shuddered at the thought.. I just don't know what is going to happen to me. Whether he's going to hurt me, whether he's going to kill me...

Suddenly hands pushed me down, forcing me and scaring me. I fought against the bonds, thinking he was trying to kill me. He was hovering above me, his face felt millimetres from my own. I waited on baited breath..

"I am going to rape you now. I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to move from the pain. And once I'm satisfied I've enjoyed as much as I'd like, I'm going to kill you. I'm not going to tell you how, but just know that at the end of all this, you are going to be dead. And if you don't do as I tell you, you will die a very slow and painful death.."

Warm tears poured out of the corners of my eyes - I was just too scared to sob.

He slid his hands down my body until his fingers found my cunt, clenched tight. His fingers prised them open, and slid in. I gasped and tensed up as he finger fucked me, slowly at first and getting faster and faster. I shook my head and writhed, but to no avail as he just breathed harder onto my face and fucked harder, his fingers almost burned my insides. His tongue traced my breasts and he groaned as I could feel him getting harder against me.

He moved off me, and I could sense he was getting too aroused to continue finger fucking and licking.. I felt a rope being wrapped tightly around the table and my stomach.

"I don't want you squirming away from me now...So I'm going to have to keep you in place"

I wriggled to test this theory out - and it worked. I could not move my torso at all. I heard his trousers drop to the floor, and my heart started racing again. Do I lay still and let him do this? Or do I struggle and try to put him off? How can I make him spare my life?

He noticed me breathing harder and whimpering, trying to move and bent down to whisper in my ear:

"You know, the more you struggle, and panic.. The more aroused I get. It gets me hard knowing you are afraid, and you don't know what's going to happen to you next.." He chuckled against my ear, relishing the moment.

I felt his cock suddenly very close to my slit, rubbing it against it slowly, and then pressing it at the entrance. Even my lame attempt at wildly trying to escape my bonds and stop him didn't put him off, he continued to add pressure to the opening of my swollen cunt - aching from the sudden finger fucking it was given previously.. I bit down on my gag and squealed as loud as I could as he entered me, stretching me open, I could feel every vein in his cock throbbing against my skin. Again, starting slowly and get harder and faster, fucking me harder and harder until it almost like he was trying to burst through me. I was so high on adrenaline, I didn't even notice just how painful it was at first.

I squealed and screamed and begged with desperation behind my gag, I couldn't see him, but I could feel him and I wanted him to take pity on me, laying there for his every need and having no way of escaping the torture. He just pressed my head to the side, and breathed down my neck as he tore through me with his cock, knowing I could feel every inch and not do a damn thing about it.

His pace picked up even more, until he was fucking me like a lovedoll, as if I wasn't even human. He started to groan and buck and I knew he was close to cumming, so I laid still to try and make him lose focus. My sudden silence and lack of struggling was met with a sharp blow to the face, an evil twist on the nipple and a knife pressed firmly against my throat. Shocked, I knew he meant it, and I nodded.

"Continue pleading for your life, you worthless bitch"

He pressed the knife harder against my pulsing vital veins, and I started shouting and screaming like I'd never done in my life, knowing any minute now in one swift movement, he could end my life if I didn't do exactly as I was told. I writhed as much as I could in my bound state, hoping he would come quickly, and let me go.

He frantically fucked me until I felt an explosion inside me, a river of cum pouring into me, and he pulled out, squirting the rest of it on my naked body, and a few squirts landed on my face. I threw my face to the side in disgust.

He pulled the gag off, and I felt his cock at my mouth.

"lick it clean"

I thought for a moment..Someone would have to hear me, right? I took a deep breath and let out another loud long scream, cut short by a strong slap across my face. Mouth open in shock, he saw it as the perfect opportunity, and slammed his cock so far into my mouth I gagged instantly. The knife was up against my face again

"ANY biting, and I'll cut you a new smile. And don't imagine anyone can hear you screaming all the way out here"

I drew in another breath, tried to suppress my gag reflex, and sucked my juice and his off his cock. It was bitter, and sticky, and I just tried to think of getting out of here, and if this was the way to do it then fine, I was going to clean his cock with my tongue. I shuddered at the thought of whoring myself out for my life.

"Suck it like you'd suck your husband"

My husband? how did he know I was married? I remembered then - I had my wedding rings on. I sucked and sucked until my jaw ached, until my cheeks burned with shame, until my tongue was wet with cum and my own musky essence.Eventually his cock started to tense up, and I realised he was going to cum in my mouth - so I started making noise to protest, and it just aroused my rapist further. He squirted and jammed his cock into my throat with force, and I had no choice but to swallow it - if I'd spat it out he would probably kill me. When he took his cock out, I coughed and choked, and tried hard not to puke, tears rolling off my face. The bitter taste caused me to grimace.

"Tasty?" he teased. He ran his fingers slowly down my body, stirring my nerves to jerk to avoid his touch.

"One more hole left..."

My eyes widened. 'NO'...before I knew it I was screaming "NO!!!" at him, and hysterically trying to free myself from his terrorising grip. He was already hard, and using the juices from my cunt to lube up the tip of his cock. He started to moving it around the hole, and I whimpered and screamed and howled in protest, which meant my gag had to go back on, and tighter. He pushed the tip in slowly, dragging out the pain for as long as he could. I could feel every fibre stretching as he entered me, but this time he was not kind, and did not start off slowly, he continued fucking me like a doll. The noise coming from my gagged mouth was so loud, even I was going half-deaf from hearing it, but I just couldn't stop.
He fucked me until my entire bottom half was numb from shock and pain, my insides burned. I had gotten so hysterical, I was exhausted, and slumped into myself.. my head fell to the side and I groaned, hoping it would all end soon. I knew that after this, that was it, and I was going to die. And sure enough, as if he had sensed my thoughts, he tensed up and squirted into my ass, pulling out and pouring it all over my bottom half, until it dripped onto the table.

I lay there, waiting to hear him pull out a gun and shoot me. Or feel his knife, cutting into my skin, slicing me open. I felt him undoing the ropes, and started to cry hysterically - was he going to make me stand up as he did it??
When I was released, I saw no point int trying to run, and curled over on the table, continuing to cry. My body ached so much, I could hardly stand.

"Do it then, Kill me..I know you're going to" I sobbed.

He pulled off my blindfold, as he said "I'm not getting paid to do that, so I'm not going to"
I heard another laugh in the background, one I recognised. My husband came towards me, out of the shadows, and smiling, he pressed a bundle of notes into the man's hand.

Confused, I just stood there, dazed by the bright lights, trying to see who the man was, trying to make sense of it all..I was visibly shaking..

My husband scooped me up and walked me to the door of the warehouse, and whilst I leaned into him, and winced in pain. I looked into his eyes..
"Why??"

"Because You're my whore. And I needed to prove I can do what I like with you - whether it involves me, or not" He smirked. "Besides, you were acting like a right slut on that dancefloor..you needed taking down a peg or two"
The man was tidying away his 'equipment', and cleaning the table.
My husband covered me up in a coat, and picked up my things. The man stopped what he was doing for a brief moment.
He nodded at my husband as he pushed me into the car, and we soon left the warehouse in the distance..

prey4me
01-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Excellent. Well written, good vocabulary, punctuation, spelling. Intensely sensual! And it drips with fear and humiliation. You suffered what I want to inflict on my fictional victims!

Hellcat
02-10-2007, 02:53 PM
excellent piece of writing Dark...you've really given me the bug to get some story in this forum :D

Louise
02-10-2007, 07:48 PM
My my! very fine indeed DD! hubby is a lucky lucky man

Excellent story. xxx

Huni_Heart
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Fucking love it!

What a great story!

booster8
03-16-2008, 02:39 PM
great story ! excellent combination and cool end !