PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay for dreamgirl and sodoman

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
I've been working with you at the same store for almost 2 years now and you've shunned my advances everytime I ask you out. I want you so bad I can't stand it. Your perfume, tonight, is really turning me on. We're about to close the store and start cleanup. You also have nice cleavage showing tonight. You're such a snobby tease!

dreamgirl
01-07-2007, 08:16 PM
It was the end of the month, and rent was due. Laura had picked up doubles for the past week at Outdoor World, and that night, after inventory, stocking, and refolding a section of jeans that had been demolished by a pair of British tourists, she was tired, ready to go as soon as the lights were turned off in the store. She had stayed later than even the managers because of inventory, and it had to be with one person who she truly did not understand--him.

Now while he was nice, he always asked her out and stared at her. Granted she liked wearing the Bass Pro polo tighter than most of the other female employees, but that was only to compliment her slender figure. Her breasts were actually not that big, but with a padded bra, they pushed together to form that cleavage that he couldn't get enough of. Not to mention, she was a young girl, and she liked her jeans tight on the hips, butt, and long slender legs, unless like tonight when she wore khaki shorts--admittedly too short by policy but nevertheless, Laura got away with it.

Tonight, her mood had grown worse with the length of the day, and by the time they had counted the last fish hook in fishing and swiss army knife in hunting, she was a complete grouch and made sure that he knew it. Anything he said, she either ignored or replied with a sullen statement, such as, "I don't know. Why don't you go look yourself, I'm busy." Then, she'd spin around, her ponytail whipping across her shoulder in complete ignorance of his existence.

Now, she waited on him. The lights had all dimmed and were pitch black in some areas, making the large store a very dark place. She walked between the racks of clothes, tucking in tags and making sure things were all fixed, not like it was her job but when was anything her job? She was over worked and under paid like everyone else. Sighing, she checked her watch and started to make her way up to the front. Where was that man with the keys? She stomped her foot.

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 09:15 PM
I've been watching in the shadows and waiting for the right moment to make my move. You've been a snobby, grouchy bitch tonight and I think you need to learn a lesson. I follow you from a side view and then when you enter one of the darker areas of the store, I grab you from behind.

I tell you that we have a little more overtime work that we need to get done. As I take a scarf that was on a rack and tie your hands behind your back really tight. You start crying and begging me to let you go, stop, no; please don't. I bend down close to your ear and sniff your hair and smell the perfume you're wearing and it makes my blood boil.

I drag you into the back of the store, as you're kicking and struggling, trying to get away from me. I throw you down on the dirty floor and tell you that we are going to have a bit of fun before we lock up and go home.

dreamgirl
01-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Laura tries shoving him back but he does not relinquish his desires, and suddenly, her feeble body is being restrained, her arms pinching in their sockets as he pulled them behind. "Stop!" plead the girl loudly, choked by sobs. She remember saying goodbye to the last janitor a half hour ago. There was no one left, and even as she struggles, he throws her forward, her body meeting the dirt covered floor of the storage warehouse.

"You can still stop, and I won't tell anyone--I promise! I swear! PLEASE!" a cry ended her begging words, until she could feel him behind her head, his hand wrapping around her ponytail. "Ahh..." She gasped and cringed as she was yanked upward. Her body trembled below him, her knees traped beneaeth her chest, cowering now at his violence. She didn't know what to do. No one could hear her shrieks except for him, and he wasn't planning on letting her go any time soon...

Sodoman
01-12-2007, 01:28 AM
I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. I tell you to grab it and start jacking me off. Get me hard bitch. You slowly and reluctantly take my cock into your hand and start stroking it back and forth. Ahhh, yeah, that feels sooo good, don't stop. You're sobbing and looking frightened. I tell you to stroke it faster and harder, as I swat the top of your head with a light slap. Then after awhile, when my cock is really stiff, I tell you to open your mouth. You shake your head no and beg, n, no please don't make me suck, then I grab you hard by the hair and tell you to open your mouth and suck my cock!

dreamgirl
01-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Hiccupping another sob, the blonde begins to open her mouth when you shove the tip inside, spreading her lips wider and wider, until your cock is at the back of her throat. She gags slightly, and you withdraw only to shove it back in, starting to fuck her mouth ravenously. Your hands grab the back of her head and push her back and forth upon it. Forcing her to swallow, you can feel her wet, warm throat gulping you down, and you can hear the noises of her sucking.

"That's it, suck it like a good bitch," you say tauntingly, jamming it down into her one last time, watching her gasp as you pull out and smack her cheek with your freshly sucked cock. Her cheeks are stained with the remnants of tears, and her eyes are watery.

Grabbing her by the ponytail again, you grab her left breast hard and listen to her cry louder. Your hand drifts to her collar and underneath, dipping in and feeling her hot skin, sliding underneath her bra to feel that perky hard nipple, your touch automatically making it stiff. You pinch and twist, deciding that you want her naked right fucking then and there. You take the box cutter and slice open her shirt, then rip it off.

She falls back on the floor and starts to scramble away half-naked, her breasts, large and juicy, bouncing and jostling, her pink, quarter-sized tits pointy. Reaching forward with a laugh, you drag her back by the ankles and proceed to undo her belt, thinking that it will come in handy...

"I bet no one's ever disciplined a slut like you before..."