PDA

View Full Version : Hungry- Watching the Stalker

gaggirl
01-06-2007, 06:18 AM
Part One

The black shape with the bright green eyes stood in the shadows lurking, his gorgeous white fangs flashing when hit upon with the occasional headlights that went by, for his sensuous mouth was often open and tasting the air.

Up in the alley is where I sat earlier this night when I first ;aid eyes on this svelte figure of a man, long black coat, thick heavy boots, pacing his body elegantly there in the shadow, and then out, and then within once again.

You should know from my previous accounts that my Master is the lust that drives me to Risking. I hunger to feed some need deep in me, a need that requires decisive passion from hungry beast things over apathetic fumblings of the clumsier of the gender.

In order to quench such thirst I feel I must set, match and endure an intense event, usually only when I can stand the pain no longer. However, of late my Master has been absent. I have been very lucky to be sated by regular feasts on one or two young rapacious men. Oh yes, I have been over fed!

Once I figured out the mechanics, I could have written a manual on those tasty playthings. The only thing is once I know the manual back to front; it very quickly loses its intrigue and I find myself in a numb sarcastic void. ANd so then I must see that I lose them quickly and move on.

But now.

Now here I sit, and there is a new breed of man I see before me. A Watcher, and he makes me feel those stirrings in my gut again. He doesnt see me, but perhaps he senses my sweet lilting scent across the way.

gaggirl
01-07-2007, 04:34 AM
If it wasn’t my scent, it was the scent of another.

I saw her from blocks away in my mind. I could see her through the building with her sweet face, in a warm coat shielding herself against the cold Coast night, face down, wisps of blonde hair flickering about her in the wind. She looked casually around her for traffic as she stepped off the pavement at the end of the street and crossed.

Mesmerized by her, I almost missed the intense vibration coiling outwards from the shadows across the way. I see the man in the darkness, his body is still, but his mind is mobile.

Detached from the goings on, I watch with curiosity the events before me. Two balls of energy move towards one another, one dark, one neutral, in a path of inevitable collision. They crash against one another, and he grabs her upper arms and quickly whips her around so that her back is against him and his leather paw covers her mouth. She struggles in futility, her soft boots kicking against the cold pavement, her muffled cries I cant even feel as rippled on the breeze. But the question mark is painted in bright crimson floating above her soul. I see it from where I am though I can no longer see them both, having sunk into the darkness.

What should I do? The Master in me smiles cruelly, but with a tinge of regret. The poor girl. She did not ask for this.

How long do I leave it. I wait, feeling for my reactions, watching her crimson light flickering and breaking up. This is no good.

It is time to act.

So I uncross the long stocking clad legs of this black widow spider, pull out my long dark hair from their bindings. Stepping out of my own shadowy web with my mobile already in my tingling palm, I tread silently across the way.

gaggirl
01-07-2007, 05:04 AM
When I find them he has done not much with her. Poor girl has given up quite a good fight. At first I am impressed with her, but then I wonder if he’s not a predator by nature at all, but a man masquerading as a beast for whatever reason.

He is trying to get her to open her coat. No, she won’t, she says. Her voice is demure and shaking with its own fearful tremors, along with her body.

The suave creature in the long black cloak tormenting her before me has taken on a force of power that I can sense, even from where I stand. I realize he draws much pleasure and energy from this exchange, and this phase is part of his elaborate game.

But I feel sorry for the girl and find myself frowning. No, not pleased. Even the Master within is quiet .

I step forward loudly down the path, and begin with my own small tremors, my own small vortex of power beginning to spiral larger, ready to fight. They both gasp when they see me, for an instant his green eyes flash, and the nasty snarl appears on his maw. I look to her, her furry hands covering his leather ones in a frozen embrace around her neck. Her face is wet and runny like jelly.

“What do you think your doing?” When I speak, it is in a low loud voice. Admittedly, I feel less strong than I would otherwise feel.
“Leave her alone!”

I pause walking momentarily, but noone moves so I continue stepping forward slowly. I feel a welling emotion of pity, of hate. “What are you some kind of coward?”

I am amused when I see his face drop. Then he pulls her in front of him forcing a knife to her throat. That I can hear his thoughts; sent out in loud signals across the energy frequency from his primitive brain to my tuned in one, tells me that I am tangling with a dangerous character. I press the button on the phone and force myself to smile, letting him see what I have done, and immediately feel a victory every bit as powerful and erotic as when I’m caught in my own traps!

He sees what I have done with my phone and his green gaze sets on mine. boring into me, burning me into his memory perhaps. Suddenly he slashes her across the face with the blade. Both her and myself gasp in surprise and horror as she crumbles before me clutching her face, and as I hurry forward to her aid; allowing the Watcher to disappear back into the shadows whence he came.

gaggirl
01-10-2007, 06:07 PM
A shadow forms across the street, mirroring my movements, but every time I stop to look I only see emptiness. I continue on, smiling uneasily to myself. My eyes are playing tricks on me! But it was a good deed tonight.

After the stumbling, she stood up and looked at me, still quivering in her coat and drawing it closed. The fresh cut on her cheek oozed only a trickle. “Just a scratch” I said roughly.

Then it struck me how looking into her eyes was like looking into the eyes of a stunned rabbit, and at that moment she tuned and fled, leaving me alone to savour the juice flowing through my body. Once the high subsided I felt the need for my warm bed.

The street I turn into is not very well lit, but suddenly all lights go out and it’s like being in a very dark windy void. It blows hard. There are no lights anywhere close by and the blanket of darkness is set until energex fixes the problem. I still need to make my way home, several blocks from here still.

Unusually quiet this night, much quieter as it is later, as most inhabitants are buried under their blankets by now. I like the fresh night air.

So does someone else.

My body stops all by itself and I know not why. I look up before me and my heart lurches when I make out a blacker shape in the blackness, standing right before me, his flashing eyes I recognize from before. My mouth opens in a silent scream, his leather hand grips my throat and squeezes tightly with inhuman strength. I drop my little handbag and clutch at his hand desperately.

gaggirl
01-12-2007, 08:10 PM
“You and I need to have a little chat” he says menacingly, tightly holding me a moment longer, before throwing me back from him. I stumble backwards clutching my neck, falling onto ground covered in its sharp twigs, throat still sore and unable to get anything out louder than a whisper.

Scrambling backwards, as in so many movies I have seen, I come back against a wall.

Inexplicably, I’ve been caught out, so unexpected, so unbalanced, and it so very much rattles me.

A silent war begins to rage inside: the twins clutch one after eachother at the last straw of sanity, one grip on top of the other. One seeks to gain personal control, the other yearns to buckle into the comfortable panic and fear of the true victim.

My mind is stronger.

I stubbornly tell myself I will face this demon head on.

Shakily, and summoning all of my strength, I stand, leaning on the wall, legs vibrating.

“wha- what do you want with me” I gasp out through my bruised windpipe.

He stands closer in front of me, that metal instrument in hand that I know from before; looking into my eyes. I see in there a curiosity and see my chance to claw back a little power of my own. However small, power is power and it tends to build on itself.

I bore into his eyes. Who is this woman who stands and faces me? This thought is running through his primitive brain. He senses the power flow, and cuts it off with a sharp backhand across my face.

White light flashes in my mind and I feel my power scatter into the darkness like a hundred stars. Non chalant, I face him again still smarting, pushing that fear down down into my gut. I will not give in to it. Here, there is no compliance, only defiance.

He looks down at my body, the upper swell of my breasts he can just make out. A small whiff of fear is this suave stalker needs, as I recognize the desperation to see me as an object, not an opponent.

The erotically charged electric energy swells within his aura. I am in for the ride of my life.

Louise
01-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Dear god! And now you say you are leaving us...*Pant Pant Pant*

Loved it!!!!!

Lx

Babu
01-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh my god, that is just... amazing. I am speechless. Quite definitely the best story I have read so far, and the plot.. wow. Please don't stop! I have to know what happens!!

:D

gaggirl
01-14-2007, 09:39 PM
wow thanks guys.. dont worry I'll get the damn thing finished.. I've recovered ;)

Babu
01-15-2007, 04:16 AM
YEAAAH! :D I can't wait to read more babe :D

dark_d3viant
01-15-2007, 08:35 AM
*sits patiently..waiting* :D

sindyloo
01-16-2007, 01:14 PM
great story and wonderful Idea really terrific!:skull-lov

Write as you like it okay?? When it gets to be work take a break and come back to it later!

Story writing should be fun for the author!:skull-thu

And with a Author as good as you are we will have the best fun reading your storys!!:skull-lov

gaggirl
01-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Hubbys away and gaggirl is still up late at night playing :skull-big no no no.. Im behaving. But SIndyloo You really need to be gagged!! Curb that enthusiasm :skull-evi

lol right.. lets see where this next bit takes us

gaggirl
01-17-2007, 10:29 AM
I stand trembling before him, the big demon. My eyes dart around for any movement any sing of life. None. Just he and I in this black void.

“How do I tango with you?” I ask him silently. In answer his leather hand come up by my face and traces his finger from my temple, down over my cheek, to my lips, and over my chin, down my neck, to between my breasts. His eyes have been interlocked with mine the whole time. My heart races. I go to stop him from broaching my cleavage.

He slaps my hand away and jabs the tip of the blade into my neck. My eyes roll back in my head as I lean back into the wall, and utter only the tiniest puff of sound as his other hand rip apart the front of my flimsy little black dress. The knife feels like its piercing my skin! I squeak in panic, hands fluttering to the blade.

“Move your hands. DOWN.” He growls at me with his flashing white fangs glistening at me hungrily. His eyes become targets and I swim in them, his hand goes back to making my fleshy mounds available to his mauling. He kneeds them hard and presses his body against me, looking down at me for my reaction, staring into my eyes as if to drown me.

He feels hard hot and foreign his body pressed up grinding into me with his groin. There is perhaps one tiny sliver of power that I retain- my mind. This is one man who could take it from me in an instant. The blade still digs in, I’m scared it’s a matter of time. Maybe it wasn’t such a hot idea to rescue the limp rabbit from before.

I whimper and allow tears to form in my expressive eyes. I think this will get him.

He grabs my face with one leather hand and forces his mouth onto mine. His sharp face is warm despite the cold, yes this is a man with his very own hot furnace. His tongue pushes its way in past my lips as I struggle between him and the wall and the knife, and almost buckle when his tongue touches mine.

As hard as his kiss he slaps me and the knife is gone, just a throbbing cut and my fingers over the top for comfort. I cry out in relief and then in fear as the rest of my cotton dress is cut from me in one slice. He’s very handy with that knife! And a little too eager to use it, I think to myself. Not really fussed on having that too close to my womanhood. It’s as if he heard me, because suddenly the blade is right THERE.

WHY is there noone around??

“No please don’t!” I cry as he slides its sharp point between my legs over my lace clad pussy. My clit stirs under the pressure.

“What are you going to do to stop me this time huh?” Rough gravel voice.

“What does he want me to say! I try to look into his eyes to see.. but there is only those black whirlpools. What have I done!

He pulls on the lace and slices through it, discarding it onto the twiggy grass with the rest of my stuff.

His lips come down onto mine again but I force him away with my fists and try to turn my body into the wall, a nice game this, but I know that I’m playing with deadly fire. A fistful of hair slams me against the wall, making me surrender and cry out in pain. He slides a glove off and suddenly his fingers are deep inside of me pushed in hard and deep, exploring, fucking me with ferocity. I yelp in surprise and protest at this sudden unexpected intrusion and try to wriggle away, but he’s got me good against this wall, and the knife is there to keep me in check. He does know how to use his weapon.

Fuck! Swearing at him with venom I can muster does nothing to deter him. He can see me getting angrier and angrier, and his little mocking laughs do nothing to cove up his building lust. Suddenly I want more than anything to get pay back on this man. The rage builds up inside and threatens to take over my mind.

No… I must retain control!

Just as sudden his hands are out of me and he covers my mouth with fingers wet. I taste and smell myself on him. Now I cry. And they are real tears of frustration embarrassment and rage! How dare someone defile me in that way! But he has no sympathy for me of course. He simply leans into me, that monster of an organ pressing against my abdomen me like a hot poker as he whispers “Who the fuck do you think you are? You know, you should really mind your own fucking business.”

“Fuck you!” I bite angrily into his palm, and now I cant believe it I’m actually crying! This makes me even angrier. The demon is very pleased, his eyes are now glowing, and he growls at me, thrusting me from him and forward, into a choke hold, dragging me backwards then through the front yard of a complex, into a dark corner. As he trips me I fall heavily backwards but he’s already on top of me fully clothed, hands pinning my wrists up above my head to the ground, his organ somehow magically free of its constraints and pressed up against my exposed cunt.

Before I have time to think or process what’s happening let alone have some kind of control over the situation He pierces me with himself in one hard thrust, lips covering mine to prevent my cry of pain and surprise.

My mind is like an elastic band, stretched to the max and ready to snap. I’ve never been taken, no not like this. When I cry out his tongue is there gagging me, deep in my mouth forcing our tongues to dance together.

“NNNnnnnmmmmm!!!” I wriggle under him, but his heavy horny body is relentless, and his huge dick inflicts itself upon me again and again. Unusually this time my body is in panic mode, and the tightening effect milks every inch of this demons cock as he grinds himself into me.

In my mouth I am forced to swallow his saliva and his groans of pleasure. The intensity of his fucking increases, his panting, his moans into my mouth; but not the speed of this thrusts, his strokes within me are long and hard but measured. Just to ensure I feel every agonizing moment and none of it is hurried.

“ugh you feel so good” he whispers with a harsh voice. I use the moment to hide my face into my arm and purse my lips together, but all it does is give him my neck and ear, which he lunges for with his big warm mouth, practically eating me alive.

“Noo fuck! Ah please stop its hurting me” I cry, really feeling the little mucosal tears, not to mention the damage to my sensitive neck! It does nothing but tip him over the edge hard, swearing as he cums, forcing it deep inside me, its heat and wetness immediately evident with his increasingly lubricated cock. Something happens with me, some kind of unlocking. He lays on me for a moment longer, kissing me again, and leaving my mind swirling, eyes blurry with tears, body trembling on the grass.

In my daze I feel his body climb off me. When I come to, momentarily, he is gone. I have no clothing save for the stockings I am still wearing.

I still feel him all around me. On me, inside me, behind me, dripping out of me, in my head.

And yes. Iin my heart.

Louise
01-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Now see...this is just not fair...i was going to post something I wrote this morning and then I read this and I feel so damned inferior!!!

GOD! WOW...er...excuse me a minute, I need to sort myself out!!!!!!!!

THANKS GAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell from my over use of exclamation marks what I think.......good god...
Lx

sindyloo
01-17-2007, 12:53 PM
yes am still here and waiting for the uhh Promised Gag?? YUMMmmmmmmm:skull-tea

Damn better this time!! So nice and wet to! oops thats me got to go thanks GAGGY!!:skull-lov