PDA

View Full Version : RP for mydarkside and sodoman!

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 12:32 AM
You are getting off from work and you're walking home at night. You're alone. That's when I notice you and start to follow.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:35 AM
I take my usual route home, as i walk though a deserted park the thought of the day run in my head. Im not concerntrating on my surroundings as i have walked this path many a time i dont even need to tink where im going anymore.

the air is cooler then usual i do notice, and without a jacket i wrap my arms around me as much as i can to try and warm myself up till i get home

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 12:52 AM
I follow you into the park, there is a little bit of light but it's not very bright. I notice ahead of the direction you're walking in there is a small wooded area, I quickly move around so that I am ahead of you. I see you coming down the path and I'm waiting.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:01 AM
My mind still fixed on the day i had i can only think of finally getting home nad being able to relax, " i should have gotten a taxi, i'de be home by now if i did" i mumble to myself as i finally pass the halfway mark, thats marked by the end of of a small wooden area, am getting close now i think as i keep walking.

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 01:12 AM
As you approach the spot where I'm at, I have several socks wrapped in a way to make a gag. When you finally reach the area I'm at I leap out and grab you, you're shocked and stunned by this, you try to scream but I cover your mouth with my hand as I quickly wrap the gag around your mouth and tie it. Then I pull you back in the wooded area.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:25 AM
Startled and confussed it takes me a minute to get it around my head as to what just happened, i try to scream but my cries are muffled by the gag. He is taller then me and as he drags me my feet are just off the ground, i use this oportunity to thrash them around and try and hit him. To my surprise my left heel conects with his unprotected shin, he lets go of me as a reflex and as my feet touch the ground i try to run away but my legs feel like they arent moving anywhere, it all seems liek a nightmare i think to myself

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 02:05 AM
my shin is aching from the kick but it also just serves to make me even more determined to get at the prize in your pants. However, after causing me pain I think you will need to be taught a lesson as well. I leap forward and grab her, tackling her to the ground. I slap you in the face and that seems to stun you a bit. Then I flip you over on your stomach and pull out a pair of hand cuffs, I cuff your hands behind your back. Then I catch my breath and slowly drag you into some of the thicker wooded area, hidden from sight.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 02:11 AM
With my hands cuffed tight behind my back, it makes it hard fo rme to fight back and with the gag stil firmly in place my screams are still just muffles sounds that can hardly even be heard. My face slinging from the slap it recieved. All i am able to do right now is let you think you have won by letting myself be taken to a deeper part of the woods without any resistance

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 03:08 AM
When I finally get you to a spot that I'm comfortable with I take a moment to catch my breath and then I give a little evil snicker. So you thought you could get away from me? I ask, knowing I'm not going to get much response because you're gagged. I pull out a knife from my pocket and open the blade, I rub it across your neck, just to make you frightened, as I have no real plans to cut you and then I slowly start to cut your top down the middle of the front and I expose your tits, though you're wearing a bra. I rub my hands all over your tits and I feel my cock starting to become erect. Then I grab your bra and tear the middle apart, fully exposing your tits to me. I rub and squeeze your tits, then I suck, squeeze, and bite your nipples.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 03:17 AM
My eyes widen at the sight and the feel of the knife, this changes things i think to myself, i have to plan my moves now.

Tears running down my cheeks as my top half is fully exposed to you for your pleasure and i cant do anything about it as i am bound in cuffs behind my back and a gag in my mouth. My body shudders under your touch and i let out a muffled why for you to stop but you just ignore it and continue with you plans.

I close my eyes and bow my head so i dont have to look at you getting hard with excitement from groping me while im helpless to stop it.

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 03:41 AM
I continue to rub your tits for a moment, though not from pleasure but from the night air and my forced rubbing and squeezing, your nipples get hard. Then I reach down and yank your pants open and pull them down, exposing your panties. I start rubbing your pussy and I tell you, "you know I'm going to fuck you", dont you! To this you whimper through the gag and your eyes get even more teary. You try to close your legs but I pry them apart and reach up under your panties and rub and finger your pussy.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 03:48 AM
Those words going around in my head, NO i think, i cant let him do this, with my hands still cuffed behind my back and the gag in my mouth, search for where his hands are, there is one at my vagina and the other groping my breasts, i catch a glimpes of his knife on the ground beside him.

This is my chance i think to myself, all of a sudden im lunging forward and trying to race towards the park again and away from this monster, the branches of the trees scratching my naked top half but i try and ignore the pain and keep running

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 03:55 AM
I'm shocked by this sudden and bold attempt to get away but I quickly spring up and give chase. Within seconds I've caught up and grabbed you again, I pick you up in a tight hug and carry you back to our spot. I throw you down on the ground and now I'm angry and ready for your pussy. So I tear your panties off and force apart your legs, while holding the knife to your neck and I jam my hard cock deep inside you.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 04:05 AM
I scream into my gag and thrust my lower body wildly by the pain of having his long hard shaft thrust as deep as possible into my dry vagina. Making sure not to move the top half as i can already feel the blade of his knife pressing against my throat.

I thrash my legs as much as possible at him to try and get a grip on his body so i can try adn force him out of me somehow

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 04:24 AM
I keep thrusting my hard shaft deep into your vagina, and it feels soooo gooood. With your legs thrashing about, though, it's hard for me to get a great penetration that I want to feel. So I drop the knife and grab your ass cheeks and squeeze them hard, then I thrust my cock deep and hard inside your pussy and continue to fuck you hard as I begin to sweat.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 04:31 AM
With my throat free from the pressure of the knife, i swing my head up as high as i can with all my force and i conect with your temple. The blow only dazzles you for a little but you dont move or hop out of me so i try again and i aim fo rthe same position. this time i successfully hit you in the right area and to me it looks like you are now blacked out on top if me, my thoughts are confirmed when i find i can wiggle out from under you without you stirring, this time i dont run, instead i force my hands infrnt of me by manovourig them under my ass to the front of me and i search your jacket for the key to the cuffs. If i am to get away i need to secure him here i think to myself.

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 04:48 AM
I'm dazed but not as out of it as you seem to think, so I let you wiggle around and then when you start searching my jacket for the cuff key, I reach out and grab your wrist. You give a startled jump and then decide to make another mad dash before you could uncuff your hands.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 04:57 AM
"NO" a startled cry escapes my throatas i raise toi my feet fully forgetting the key and making yet another dash for safety. My heart pumping hard now as i know if im caught this time horrible things will happen to me, its so dark now i cant see where im running, all of a sudden i trip on an uprooted tree stump and land head first into another tree and that the lsat thing i remember befor ei get knocked out

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 05:03 AM
I catch up to you only to find you laying on the ground all knocked out. So I stop and catch my breathe and I have an evil grin as I reach down and grab you up and carry you back to where we were. When you finally come around a bit, you find yourself completely naked, a belt is around your neck, I'm pulling your hair and the belt and you feel incredible pressure and ripping pain in your arse, as I thrust my hard deep and hard, in and out of your virgin tight arse.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 05:19 AM
"Stop it" i scream, Let me go i try and yank the belt and my hair out of your hand without success. The pain and pressure i am feeling is unbearable and i cant stop screaming from the pain and thrashing about as much as i can. The pressure of his body ontop of mine pushin me into the sticks nd the rocks are cutting into my naked body. "Please at least let me up from this ground" i start to hear noises in the bushes that surround us and i silently wish to myself tha the takes me somewhere else even though i know it means he can end up holding me longer against my will it will be a small price to pay for the releif i will feel from nothing stabbing into me

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 05:39 AM
The sounds you hear are nothing more than the wind and maybe a critter stirring. I tell you to grunt like a pig as I ram my cock deeper in your ass and you gasp and grunt from the pressure. I feel you relieve some pressure by blowing your hot air out of your ass. As I continue to plug your tight arse and plunge deeper and deeper, I tell you that I'm gonna soak your bowels with my hot cum. Also I spank your ass and continue to pull the belt around your neck and your hair, switching back and forth.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 05:46 AM
i feel sick with the thought of him cummin in my ass, i try as hard as i can to get to get free, but its not working. itry to get my hand within reach of you but you yank hard on the belt making me reach up for that out of instinct instead as i gasp for air. i can feel you throbbing inside me now i know you are about to cum. "Please dont do it, Please let me go i dont want to be out here anymore "

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 06:09 AM
I begin to pump as hard as I can and deep as I can go. Your ass is so hot and tight, I need to rip it apart. I drop the belt, giving you a good amount of air, as you gasp. I grab your ass cheeks and squeeze them tight and I tell you that I'm about to cum, you can feel my cock getting thicker and harder, after a few minutes I grab your hair and make one hard thrust; laying all the way on top of you, my sweat is dripping all over you and you can feel my throbbing hard cock start pulsing in your rectum, you know that I am cummin in your ass. I whisper in your ear, baby your ass is so good.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 06:13 AM
I can feel your cum, start to dripple out of my ass, its feels gross to me and makes me shake in discust with the thought of the whole thing that just happened.

"There, you got to fuck me now FUCK OFF and let me be" " i wont tell anyone just let me go now "

My body lay flat on the ground unable to move cause of the pain i can still feel even though the experiance is over

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 04:45 AM
I pat you on the ass cheek and squeeze it somewhat gently, I tell you that you have the tightest asshole I've ever stuffed my hard cock inside. I reach for you torn panties beside you and wipe the cum off of my cock. Then I take out a pack of cigs and light up a smoke.

A few minutes go by with silence, then I say that I'm not done with you yet. I want to feel how hot and wet your pussy is and I'm gonna cum inside your juicy cunt. I snicker and jokingly say; maybe you'll get pregnant.

my dark side
01-07-2007, 04:52 AM
My eyes widen at the words he said, " What no you cant " "please you got what you want let me go now" my pleading slips into crying at the thought of being stuck here for some time still

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 05:31 AM
As I finish my cig, I flick it away and I uncuff your hands but keep a firm grip on you, then I drag you to a small tree and stretch your arms out and cuff your hands around the tree with you laying on your back.

I try to get in between your legs but you're fighting me and kicking at me. So I lift your legs up, pushing your knees up towards your head, and force you to open your legs and give me access to your pussy.

As I stroke my cock, while still holding you in place, I try to insert my fingers in your cunt but it's too dry. So I let off of you and find you purse and I look through it and I find some cream, it appears to be hand lotion.

I rub some on the head of my hard cock and then a little in your dry cunt, as I have you rolled up in a ball once again, and then I shove my hard cock in your tight peehole.

my dark side
01-07-2007, 05:48 AM
"Please,stop" the pain is so painful and intence i am unable to handle it, i feel my body is going to shut out the pain by passing out if he keeps going.

He just ignores me and thrusts harder into me. " argh "

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 05:59 AM
I start to suck and bite your nipples as I'm pounding your now mostly wet pussy. You are racked with pain and you're sweating a lot. I love the feel of your sweaty body. I grab your ass and thrust you up as I push my hard cock inside you. I let you legs rest on my shoulders so I can get deeper inside you. Now I'm looking into your tear filled eyes and they look very unhappy, also as if you're in pain. Your head keeps hitting the tree from time to time as I'm thrusting so hard. OOOOhhhh, yeeessssss, fuck me, give me that wet pussy bitch!

my dark side
01-07-2007, 06:11 AM
I look into his eyes and he seems to enjoy the look of pain on my face. As my legs rest on your shoulders, i take this oportunity to get back at you. As you thrust deep in me i hold one foot against the back of your neck adn the other one i hold to your throat, pushing my feet together i cut off your air supply. " let me go, and i will let you breath again"

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 06:33 AM
This surprises me but it makes me very angry and in one quick move I take your legs and unhook them from my neck, then I grab you by the hair and tell you in a mean voice, you want to feel what choking is like; well then you can choke on my hard cock. Then I grab your hair and pull your head up. I grab your neck and squeeze until your mouth is open and then I push my cock inside your mouth and start fucking your throat.

my dark side
01-07-2007, 06:39 AM
As e thrusts his dick deep in my mouth, i can feel him pounding on the back of my thoat, as i gag on his every move. The gagging seems to arouse him even more but no matter how much i try and stop it i cant. My screams blocked by him and the air flow available has been blocked dramatically

Sodoman
01-07-2007, 07:00 AM
I feel the your wet tongue rubbing and massaging my cock as I thrust it back and forth in your mouth. This makes me sooo HARD and hearing you gag is a bonus for me. My cock starts to swell up and I know that I'm about to shoot my load in your mouth.

my dark side
01-07-2007, 07:11 AM
I can feel his shaft getting ready to unload his cum, right into my mouth. As i feel him peak i chomp down hard on his shaft, making him scream in pain.

Sodoman
01-11-2007, 05:00 PM
I yell out in pain, Arrrggghhh, you bitch, and I slap you across the face very hard and I grab your hair and shove my cock down your throat real hard making you violently choke as more cum shoots out. When I pull out and throw you aside I have to check to make sure I'm not bleeding as my cock is sore. You slump over with your eyes watering and get sick. After a few minutes I say, so you want it rough; well I can give it too you rough.

my dark side
01-11-2007, 05:14 PM
As i remain slumped where i am i hear his words, i start to shake with fear. This wasnt how it was meant to turn out, i think to myself, my eyes watering still. He was meant to pull out not shove in further then unload himself and cause me to become sick, then threaten me with rough stuff thoughts race throught my head followed by the fear of what rough stuff was yet to come. I still havent dared look up at him. The slap i recieved still stinging my face.

Sodoman
01-12-2007, 05:46 AM
don't you ever fucking bite my cock again you fucking bitch. I say to you as I pull your hair and force you to look at me. then I light up another cig and say I think I need a drink. you must live close to here, let's go to your house. I uncuff you and pull you up. then I tell you if you try to run I will hurt you really bad.

my dark side
01-12-2007, 06:06 AM
" you cant be serious" im not going to do that. " i dont know what will happen if i do "
I think about running but i dont just yet, i act as though im just going to stnd there doing nothing to make him sus to my future plans

Sodoman
01-12-2007, 06:10 AM
ok, start walking and we better get there in a short amount of time. if I think you are leading me away from your home or if you try to get help from anyone I will hurt you and them.

my dark side
01-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I know this area like the back of my hand, i will lead him away from my house to an area that can be confusing and then make my move and take off.

"Fine il lead you there, Please just dont hurt me", i start to walk at a right angle to the actual direction to my place and then look back to see if he is following me. "Its bout 20 mins this way" looking into his eyes as i speak to try and convince him i am speaking the truth.

Sodoman
01-16-2007, 10:44 PM
we start walking towards the other side of the park, we get close to the road on the other side and I remind you not to do anything stupid or I'll hurt you. We continue to walk awhile and I start getting the feeling that you're not leading me to your home.

my dark side
01-16-2007, 11:25 PM
I can tell he is getting sus but i am nearly to where i can escape him. " its not far now" trying to make things seem less fake then what they are.

We get to some small winding streets this seems like a good place. As we get to the first street just before we finish passing it i duck behind a tree adn take of down another street not looking back as wanna make sure i dont fall ir anything

Sodoman
01-16-2007, 11:30 PM
as I suddenly lose sight of you I look around furiously and then I realize you must have went down the closest side street. I give chase as fast as I can. I finally catch up to you and you start to scream but I cover your mouth. Then I notice a car parked nearby so I pull you to the car and to my surprise the door is unlocked. So I open the door and throw you in the car, sitting on your legs to prevent you from escaping again. I quickly hotwire the car and speed away, telling you that now I'm gonna take you to my place and we're gonna have some real fun.

my dark side
01-17-2007, 12:34 AM
" o god please no" Thinking that im going to have no chance now as he will have home turf advantage. My mind racing with ideas of how to escape. When he stops to get me out at his place i will make my move. Right now i concerntrate on where he is going so i can back track when i get free.