PDA

View Full Version : A dark day (for my dark side)

Stiffprick
01-05-2007, 06:25 PM
It was rainy and cold. She was just pulling up to her apartment when I first noticed her. Her tits were teasing me through their low cut blouse. Her firm ass was wagging as she walked to the door. "I'm gonna have her" I thought to myself and for teh next few days I stalked her, getting down her scheduale. When at last I had all the tools I would need adn had figured out when to get her, it was a cold december day and all offices were closing early for teh day. She was approaching her car when she noticed her tires were slashed adn she had to call an automechanic. I came instead, having locked the real one in a closet somewhere. "hello miss" I drawled. "Having problems?"

my dark side
01-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Ahhh, i let out a long sigh while waiting for soemone to arrive and help me, how can my day get any worse, i thought. Hello miss, having troubles, i heard. As i turned around to talk to the person who said this, i noticed that he wasnt bad looking, "Yeah, look at what some punk kids must have done" my voice angry and annoyed at the site of it. "What can you do to help me, i just wanna get home and relax as soon as i can". It was getting cold and in my rush out the door this morning i forgot my jacket, so you can start to see my nipples getting hard through my top. I catch the guy looking at them with widening eyes. " Excuse me, the car " i say pointing at that to get his attention to that instead.

Stiffprick
01-05-2007, 06:48 PM
"Right...right, the car." I jerk my eyes from her errect nipples. "Well the way I see it unless you want to be stuck here in teh cold for a long time you'd better just come with me in my van and I'll send someone out here first thing after the snow dies down." I took her elbow in my hand and led her towards my soundproof van.

my dark side
01-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Although i had hesitations about going with this guy at first, i talked myself into it, i didnt wanna be stuck out here and i know that that no one would have 4 spare tyres in their car. "Fine, but dont try anything, just drop me at my house and i will find a way to fix it tomorrow" i snapped, not at him intentionally as he was only trying to help me. as we reach his van i feel i have to appologise to him " Im sorry bout my attitude, its just been a bad day for me." "thank you for helping me out" my voice slightly more with a more nice tone to it now

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 11:32 AM
I was about to slap her for being rude but when she apologizes, I nod. "Tis ok miss. Got a name?" I add, getting into the car and starting the engine. I make sure my gun is ready in its holster on my hip, but also make sure she can't see it. Then I start to drive.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 11:35 AM
"My name is Leira" my mood now calming down as i am in a moving vehical and on my way home at last. As we drive i try and keep our chit chat to a minimum as i have trust issues and not knowing this guy i still feel strange around him

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 11:38 AM
"Where do ya live Leira" I ask calmly manuvering my van through the snowy streets towards my destination of an old abandoned farm house where I keep all my neccessities for rape and torture.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 11:47 AM
With that question i realised that, one , he had been driving for a while now without knowing my address and , two, we are heading the the wrong direction.

"O just round the corner, i can get out here" i say calmly as to not alert him to my knowledge of something wrong.

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 11:53 AM
I lock the doors absently, trying to look like my arm had just slipped and hit the lock button. "Tat won't be neccessary. Look at all the snow out there." A blizard did look like it was on its way. Which was perfect. Offices would be closed for awhile. She could be mine for a very long time. "I hate to just leave you in that weather. So what's your address?" I tried to keep her talking. We were almost there.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 11:58 AM
I start to panic, i really want to get out of the van now. I notice that he is driving slow so i make my move. I feel i have no other option. i lunge over and grab the wheel and the van veers sharply into alight pole. i lean over and push the button and leap from the van as my seatbelt was undone before the van hit the pole. Without looking back i ran as fast as i could away from him

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 12:06 PM
I shook my head to clear it as we hit the pole. For a moment I almost forgot I had to get her back. I grabbed my gun and stepped from teh van. "Move another inch and I'll shoot" I called in an angry voice to teh beauty that was almost 30 yards away by now. I took a step forward and got ready to pull teh trigger.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:08 PM
I thought i was free from him till i heard those words and looked back to see if he was serious. I froze in fear on the spot when i was the gun in his hand and he had it aimed straight at my head. "Pleae dont shoot me" my voicefull of fear.

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 12:10 PM
"Then...get...back...here" I say very slowly. "Now." I gesture towards the van with my gun. It was a little beat up but would probably still run the two blocks left to get to where I wanted to be. Either that or we'd walk. No one was out in this weather. No one would see us.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:21 PM
I let out a huge sigh and slowly started to walk back to the van, it was cold so i stuck my hands in my pockets to keep them warm. As i came close to the van i could see where it connected with the pole, if only it was a bit more towards the back it would have jammed his door shut and i would have been safe. I reach him and look into his eyes, they were cold and dark as they stared back at me.

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 12:22 PM
"Get your ass in there now" I bark, losing my calmness. I wanted a pice of this bitch and soon. I connect the tip of my gun with her temple, reminding her who was boss.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:32 PM
I hop in the van although extreamely against my will, it was the work of the gun controlling my movements right now. My eyes not leaving the view of the gun. Thoughts of his plans running through my head so fast i started trembling from fear of if any of those thoughts were gonna come true

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 12:33 PM
"Now stay there or I'll shoot you in a heartbeat." I kept the gun on her as I climbed over her into the driver's seat. As I climbed over her, I deliberately looked down her shirt and the bulge in my pants got bigger at the sight of those mounds being restrained my a tiny bra.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:42 PM
AS he climbed over me i saw him look down my top but the thing that shocked me was how hard his cock was getting. I do as he says even more now as he has the gun but also his bulge was anothe rthreat to me.

He starts the van without any troubles and we are off again, having no idea of where we are going but i am too scared to even try to ask him

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 12:45 PM
We stop at my old house, an abandoned one adn I get out, waving teh gun at her. "Move bitch" I snap, my days of being nice are all done. "Into the house and take the first set of stairs downwards that you see."

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Staring at the gun as i get out of th evan, i dont even try to do anythin stupid while that gun is on him and aimed at me. I do as he says i enter the house and see the stairs i am meant to take.

I look behind me to see where he is as i aproach the first step. he is right behind me, however he doesnt seem pleased that i stopped moving and am just standing there now

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 12:52 PM
"Keep moving bitch." I snarl adn then kick her so that she rolls to the bottom of the stairs. When she looks back up her left eye is bruised from teh landing. "Now turn around and face me." She does, trembling. "Now take off that shirt, I wanna see those globes."

my dark side
01-06-2007, 12:58 PM
My body sore from the fall down the stairs, and my face hurting me even more still, i sit up and turn to him, with his gun now inches away from my temple i slowly start to remove my top "Please dont do this to me "

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 01:00 PM
"Do what to you" I tease. "You're the one undressing." When her shirt falls away adn I see her tits straining against their lace prison I nod to confirm her fears. "The bra too slut."

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Ignoring his taunts to my begs, i reach around behind me and unclasp my bra, i slide my arms out of thr straps and i cover up my breasts with my arms before letting the bra fall away from my body.

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 01:12 PM
"Arms to the side" I command, moving closer to her and putting the gun right back to her temple. "I want to view those lucious melons of yours."

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:25 PM
breathing hard now from the feel of the gun at my head, I lower my arms to my sides, you can now see my chest heaving quiet heavily from my breathing. I too notice you becoming more and more arroused

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 01:30 PM
"You know how to give titty fucks?" I ask as your eyes widen. "Cause I would love one right about now."

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:33 PM
My eyes wide at your request. " im not going that"

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 01:34 PM
"Oh really?" I move teh gun down your body and into your panties so that it's cold metal tip is touching your pussy lips. "Would you like this gun to fuck you instead?"

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Ignoring his last remark as much as i could. "Im not going to let you titty fuck me"

I have to show him that im not gust going to bow to his every whim, otherwise that all he will go around doing to any female he sees and likes, i think to myself

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 01:46 PM
I shrug and pin her to the floor, kicking her legs apart and keeping her squirming upper half still by my weight lying on it. I pul down her skirt and panties so theat they are around her ankles and stuff the tip of the gun up her dry pussy. Its coldness makes her shiver and she squirms to try adn dislodge my gun.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:54 PM
O god, i didnt think he would actually do it. I just took it for an idle threat, now scared and angry that he is on top of me with his gun slightly in my vagina and his now pulsing dick still in his pants but at any moment he could remove it and still do what he wanted to but this time his gun was in me and i am unsure as to what he is going to do with it

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 01:56 PM
"You gonna titty fuck me now slut?" I ask threateningly, moving teh gun further into her dry, tight pussy. The trigger is resting on her pussy lips.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Reluctanly i give in " yes fine just dont shove that in me any further"

crying from the pain on the the thick gun inside my dry hole

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
"Good answer." I pull teh gun from between her legs, wipe it off on her stomach and move up so that my crotch is even with her jiggling tits. I free my huge meat and nod as a cue to tell her to get started.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 02:05 PM
"i didnt say i would be the one performing it , i just sgreed to let you do it ot me". Feelign a little bit more eased now with the gun removed from me

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 02:08 PM
"Do it" I growled, lying on my back and pulling her ontop of me, crushing her tits into my balls. I still had the gun.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 02:11 PM
"I've never done it before i've only ever heard about it" hoping that that stops him from asking so i still come out a little on top right now.

Stiffprick
01-06-2007, 02:15 PM
"Just fuck my dick like your pussy was doing to my gun. Clench your mounds around them and move back and forth" I snap. As she starts doing it, I get an evil thought and move my gun back down to her lower regions but I don't stop at her pussy, oh no. I move onwards and poke it up into her ass. She screams and bucks and jerks, making her tits flail all around and cover my prick immediately. "Great titty fuck. Keep it up" I chuckle.

my dark side
01-06-2007, 02:21 PM
The pressure of the gun in my ass is painful and it makes it hard for me to concerntrate on anything else. My original plan to get out of doing it didnt work adn im stuck with his dick between my breasts. in an instant i roll off of him, the pain from the gun is too intense to hangle as well as boucing around on top of someone

Stiffprick
01-08-2007, 05:11 PM
"I said keep it up" I snarl, grabbing her with one hadn and pulling her back ontop of me, teh gun still deep inside of her ass but it could still go deeper. I push it against her rectum as if to remind her of that fact.

rsmiley
01-08-2007, 05:12 PM
It was rainy and cold. She was just pulling up to her apartment when I first noticed her. Her tits were teasing me through their low cut blouse. Her firm ass was wagging as she walked to the door. "I'm gonna have her" I thought to myself and for teh next few days I stalked her, getting down her scheduale. When at last I had all the tools I would need adn had figured out when to get her, it was a cold december day and all offices were closing early for teh day. She was approaching her car when she noticed her tires were slashed adn she had to call an automechanic. I came instead, having locked the real one in a closet somewhere. "hello miss" I drawled. "Having problems?"
you need to empty your inbox or sent folder so i can reply to your private message...

Number7
01-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Sorry for interupting, but this is an AWESOME role play!

my dark side
01-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Screaming in pain as the gun in my rectum. "No, please remove it" then pressure feels like it is ripping me in pieces as its pushed harder. Struggling to swirm free from the gun as im forced to please him with my tits.

His sickly grin grows wider as he sees the pain in my eyes and the tears run down my cheeks, i can tell the abuse on my body turns him on, but the pain was too intense to ignore.

Stiffprick
01-09-2007, 05:31 PM
"If I remove it, you'll have to not only give me a blow job and a titty fuck but the pleasure of your tight, hot little ass all to my big cock." Without letting her agree, I yank out the gun. "Get to it princess."

my dark side
01-10-2007, 04:59 PM
As i feel the instant release in my ass from the pressure and pain the gun in it was causing, i hear his words and just pray they cant be true. "Please stop, you've put me though enough already. please just let me go" hoping that my praying has some affect on his plans for me and he atleast decides to forgo the painfull ones. The thoughts take me away from reality for a second, suddenly im brought back into it with the feeling of his dick now pulsing between my breasts.

Stiffprick
01-10-2007, 06:28 PM
"Do what I said or I''ll shoot you in the ass. You won't die but it will be painful as hell" I growl angrily, shoving my meat in between your mounds and begining to grind agaisnt them. Your nipples harden in response.

my dark side
01-11-2007, 03:42 AM
"Please dont shoot me, what are you wanting from me" my voice showing signs of how much fear is in my heart. I need to get that gun off on him, without that gun is isnt as tough, i think to myself as i go over in my mind all the possible ways to get it, as he fucks away at my tits.

Stiffprick
01-11-2007, 05:19 PM
"I already told you what I wanted bitch! Now get to it!" I pushed harder in between your mounds, making them completely cover my hardening prick, your nipples growing pinker and larger with each grind.

my dark side
01-11-2007, 05:25 PM
As he works my tits i feel him start to pulse and his breath gets faster and heavier, i know whats about to happen and i know where his load is going to go once he does.

Praying silently to myself that he changes positions or does something else to stop hims load from covering me. Just that thought makes me feel sick but not as sick at the thought of what he will do once his finished fucking my tits.

Stiffprick
01-11-2007, 05:27 PM
I feel that I am about to cum and put my cock deep inside her mouth, making her gag. "Swllow it all bitch and then get on my cock" I demand, squirting large globs of cum into her mouth. Then I pull back and lie down still holding the gun and wave it at her as a reminder to do what I say.

my dark side
01-12-2007, 06:06 AM
I can see the gun out of the corner of my eye, knowing its there i have no choice but to swollow it. After he has made me feel humiliated he orders me on him as his flauts thegun around tryign to prove to me that he has the power.

"You wouldnt be so tough without your gun", my words fade as im forced on top of him for another round of his fun and my torment.

Stiffprick
01-12-2007, 05:30 PM
"You sure about that slut?" I mock, pulling down on her lits for leverage as she bounces on my prick. "I bet I could still make you scream without my gun."

my dark side
01-12-2007, 06:57 PM
As im being forced to rid ehim as he thrusts deep into me, i can feel him ripping into me. I let out a sob from the pain and tears start to form in my eyes. He grabs my tits as he rides me even harder.

Stiffprick
01-15-2007, 01:17 PM
"I didn't hear a response" I bark angrily, riding as deep into her as possible; her crotch resting on my balls. "Do you want to bet me on that accusation?"

my dark side
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
The paiin too much for me, i give up on my thoughts of trying to get the gun away from him, it seemed it will cause me too much pain. I know i will be abel to escape when the time is right.

"No please, im sorry, i dont want to bet on it. Please dont hurt me any more" My sceams a turn on for him. With one last deep hard thrust he unloads himself with a groan, showing his pleasure for the situation while causing me horrible pain.

" Youve had your fun now please just let me go" my words show my hope that this nightmare will now be over.

Stiffprick
01-20-2007, 02:45 PM
"Fun? Baby, I've only just began" I growl in a low voice. "Now, here's the deal. I own a whore house and I want you to work in it. I want your pretty little ass, mouth and pussy to please other customers who pay good money. If you're good, I'll allow you to work there...if you're bad and fight me...well, I have no use for fighting sluts so you can join the other bad ones in a black hole of a pit where you will starve to death if you're not eaten by the creatures who live there first. Would you like to see the pit before making your decision?" I leer up at you.

my dark side
01-20-2007, 04:52 PM
My eyes widen as he speaks, i cant beleive what he is saying." Why are you doing this, i am not a whore. You cant treat me like one" Tears well in my eyes from the thought of what is is sayign and also of not seeing my family or friends again.

As i await his answer as to why this is happening i look around to try and find a way to escape, the thought of being forced to go there is almost unbearable as i loose it and break down in tears

kelly
01-20-2007, 05:47 PM
hi there,would love to finish this story!!

kelly
01-20-2007, 05:48 PM
hi there,would love to finish this story!!

kelly
01-20-2007, 05:54 PM
It was rainy and cold. She was just pulling up to her apartment when I first noticed her. Her tits were teasing me through their low cut blouse. Her firm ass was wagging as she walked to the door. "I'm gonna have her" I thought to myself and for teh next few days I stalked her, getting down her scheduale. When at last I had all the tools I would need adn had figured out when to get her, it was a cold december day and all offices were closing early for teh day. She was approaching her car when she noticed her tires were slashed adn she had to call an automechanic. I came instead, having locked the real one in a closet somewhere. "hello miss" I drawled. "Having problems?""yes i am,look at my tyres!can you help me?"

Stiffprick
01-21-2007, 11:24 AM
"yes i am,look at my tyres!can you help me?"
Kelly, I'm confused. Did I start a rp w/u? If I did, where is it, what's it called.

I turned back to my slut, leering. "I'm gonna make you a whore bitch. Now answer my question. Do you want to see the whole before you make your decision?"

my dark side
01-22-2007, 04:03 AM
" no i dont. Please just let me go, i didnt do anything do deserve this" My heart pounding and my body shaking as he speaks with a huge grin on his face.

Stiffprick
01-24-2007, 10:40 PM
"You don't want to see the pit? Well, then start acting like you will when you're in my whore house. If I walk up to you, a distinguished customer and tell you to get on your hands and knees so I can ass fuck you, what do you do?" I grab you by teh hair and leer.

my dark side
01-26-2007, 09:04 PM
I stare into his eyes, i know i am unable to do such a thing, but i also dont wanna be hidden away anywhere from the world to starve to death or anything.

My mind racing with thoughts is making it hard for me to give him an answer, alone with the fear of what he is saying in general, causes me to become frozen in fear, and begging to be let go.

His eyes grow wider as his grip in my hair intencifies, i can see him getting impatient and angry at my lack of responce to his question.