PDA

View Full Version : after a long day (Muestre Tetas & mischa)

Muestre Tetas
01-05-2007, 04:58 PM
You walk inside after a long dance lesson - throwing your bag down you are prepared for a long hot bath -- you walk into the bedroom and turn the light on - heading into the bathroom to start running your bath water

You throw some bubble bath in and come back to the bedroom - sitting down on the end of the bed and start taking off your shoes and your sweaty dance outfit you had been wearing all morning

Soon you are completely naked and walk into the bathroom to check on the progress of your bath water

mischa
01-05-2007, 05:03 PM
i'm so tired and my muscles ache after a whole day of rehearsal... i want nothing more than a bath with salts to relax me...

plus maybe i'll play with myself a little. my dance partner sam is so hot, it was so hard to keep from getting wet with his hands all over today.

Muestre Tetas
01-05-2007, 05:08 PM
slowly you step your feet into the hot bath - hesitating due to the hot water

you slowly slide the rest of yourself into the bath resting your head on a rolled up towel - you sigh a relief with the warmth of the water covering your achy muscles

you close your eyes and relax - letting it all sink it

suddenly you hear a noise from the direction of the bedroom

mischa
01-05-2007, 05:10 PM
sits up... what was that?

steps out of the tub carefully so as not to slip, and tiptoes over to the bedroom.

hello?

the cold air and my nerves make my nipples hard and my skin goosebump.

Muestre Tetas
01-05-2007, 05:33 PM
I stay behind the lourve closet door - watching as Lauren re-entered the room - watching her shiver as she reaches for her robe with a puzzle look

Before putting her robe on I could see how hard her nipples were - which made my cock standing at attention

mischa
01-05-2007, 06:04 PM
do u like fone? do u have time now?

Muestre Tetas
01-05-2007, 06:29 PM
sent you a PM