PDA

View Full Version : A special Invitation (For Laurie_1975 and Throatdagger)

Throatdagger
01-05-2007, 11:35 AM
I have sent a special invitation to a private party to a special one. I am anxious awaiting her arival. I have the night all planned.

laurie_1975xx
01-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I have no idea why I am going to this party....my husband is out of town for one night and some guy sends me an invitation.....and here I am, knocking on the door of someone I don't even know.....I should have my head examined...this is crazy....

Throatdagger
01-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I open the door and see you standing there. "Laurie, come in. You are looking ravishing as always." I say thinking that indeed she is going to be ravished tonight. I know that her hubby is out of town so there is no excuse for her rushing off. I take your coat as I guide you inside.

"How about a drink?" I ask casually; noticing that you are looking around the room in a very uneasy manner. I know that I had better get you calmed down and fast.

laurie_1975xx
01-05-2007, 12:59 PM
(Gawd, what in the hell am I doing here...I don't even know this guy.....this is totally stupid) "Uh, where are all the other people...I assumed this was an office party or something...."

Throatdagger
01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I tell that you are really nervous. "My name is Bill and I work next to your husband's office." I say as I try to calm you. "The rest of the group is running a little late." I say trying to reassure you. As I point to a chair, I ask if you would like something to drink. My eyes fixed on your breast bulging through your satin blouse.

laurie_1975xx
01-05-2007, 02:17 PM
(Oh gezzzzzzz....red flags flying....this guy knows my husband....what have I gotten myself into....I should have know better....stupid, idiot girl....but damn, I can't just run out....be calm Laurie....you can handle this...he is just a guy...) "Bill, I am happy to meet you...I just came by for a minute or two...I really have to get back home soon....you have a very nice place here and it was very considerate of you to invite me..."

Throatdagger
01-05-2007, 02:31 PM
I know that I have to make my move now; she is about ready to fly the nest. I grab you around the neck and start dragging you to the bedroom. I yell in your ear. "Just be nice and everything will be ok."

laurie_1975xx
01-05-2007, 02:56 PM
"W-W-What in the hell are y-you doing.....get your fucking hands off meeee....(I am fighting as hard as I can....but...but he so damn strong....he is almost dragging me.....oh gawd, I can't let him get me into his bedroom...)

Throatdagger
01-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I reach the bedroom door and drag you inside. I have already tied ropes to the corners of the bed. I sling you onto the bed; your body bouncing as you flop wildly. I jump on the bed and quickly straddle you; pinning you to the bed. I wrestl;e to get a wrist tied to the headboard.