PDA

View Full Version : Musette is Leaving Us!

Jasmine
01-05-2007, 01:53 AM
Musette has decided that she can no longer be a part of our community.

She asked me to say goodbye to all her friends and tell you that she will miss you.

Jasmine

Number7
01-05-2007, 02:26 AM
I don't think I knew her, but it's always a shame to see the backs of people :(

somedude
01-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Gonna miss Muse! Nice girl and a good member!

gaggirl
01-05-2007, 04:42 AM
Man, that sucks :(

menace
01-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Tell Mussie bye-bye from me :skull-cry

tom8517
01-05-2007, 06:14 AM
If we tie her to the bed, she can't leave. Just a thought.

Bye Musette, keep your head up and stay in touch. I miss you already.

Rogue
01-05-2007, 10:30 AM
There goes my The Party partner Ms. Andress

Goodbye :(

clan_hunter
01-05-2007, 11:18 AM
OK bye did not actually know you, guess you posted in the RP and story section only most of the time.:)

ChiTownHoney
01-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Musette has decided that she can no longer be a part of our community.

She asked me to say goodbye to all her friends and tell you that she will miss you.

Jasmine

How do you anounce you are leaving a forum? You can come whenever you want. :skull-big

Sodoman
01-05-2007, 04:58 PM
more of an announcement that she won't be back. Sorry to see you go. Hope you change your mind at some point. If not, have a nice life. ;)

Jasmine
01-06-2007, 01:34 PM
I shall pass along all of your messages. It will mean a lot to her.

Luke rape stalker
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Nooooooooooo!!! why?? hey Musette please come back someday!!

wish you all the best.

Luke

Beardy
01-06-2007, 07:18 PM
It´s sad to lose a girl.

gaggirl
01-07-2007, 03:17 AM
yeah it is beardy!!Im sorry Musette is gone because she was fun to play with in the roleplay party thread! I do wish she wasnt going.

Hey- idiot- yeah you. neg rep why because you dont like me saying its a shame musette is gone or because you think Im being sarcastic?? do some more reading around... I'm a straightshooter and I dont do nasty spiteful comments, others are better at that than me and besides I just dont see the point in trying to bring someone down just for fun.

especially on topics like this

oh and your a coward to boot :)
:skull-thu

Jasmine
01-07-2007, 01:27 PM
yeah it is beardy!!Im sorry Musette is gone because she was fun to play with in the roleplay party thread! I do wish she wasnt going.

Hey- idiot- yeah you. neg rep why because you dont like me saying its a shame musette is gone or because you think Im being sarcastic?? do some more reading around... I'm a straightshooter and I dont do nasty spiteful comments, others are better at that than me and besides I just dont see the point in trying to bring someone down just for fun.

especially on topics like this

oh and your a coward to boot :)
:skull-thu

I took a hit too. I thought it was because I started the thread. Sorry that someone was so petty and juvenile that they can't let people be nice to one another.

I rep'd you! I hope mine was more than the negative! I don't think someone like that would have much in the way of rep.

gaggirl
01-08-2007, 07:24 AM
wow! :skull-eek

I thought, logically, it must be a mistaken sarcasm thing.. but this person is clearly ... well juvenile is perhaps a nice way to put it and my mother said if you cant say anything nice you dont say anything at all (unless of course the bastard is raping you! then its fouler the better:skull-evi )

Thanks matey, I returned the favour :skull-win

gaggy x

Number7
01-08-2007, 01:50 PM
Lol, I just repped the both of yous, so I WIN :D:D:D

Number7
01-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow... no need to de-rep me.... :(

innocent
01-08-2007, 05:56 PM
i can see who was giving out the neg rep and i feel it was uncalled for. so have some in return from a mod who kicks a bigger rep punch than you ever could. feel free to give out more neg rep unecesarily and i'm sure it will come to the attention of the other mods too.
i've tried to recify by giving pos rep to those who were unfairly repd by this person. if i have missed anyone please PM me and i'll look into each case.
thanks
ppm