PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't vicious board come here?

shareman
01-23-2006, 04:31 PM
I still can't get through to vicious board. If it's down all the time, why won't those users come over here and post their vid links?

Grm
01-23-2006, 04:41 PM
I still can't get through to vicious board. If it's down all the time, why won't those users come over here and post their vid links?

Good question, maybe you should ask them this?
hmmm
Grm

cleanfun4all
01-23-2006, 09:58 PM
No, I haven't either. Viscious Board has only been running for a couple of months and I've never had any trouble with it. BUT, this isn't the first time I've seen somebody else saying that they are having trouble.

I wonder if they are doing something wrong with the address, it is kind of an odd one.

cleanfun4all
01-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Well I tried to be helpful and post the address for vicious board, but I have been told that I'm not allowed to do that.

Likewise, I will now cease ALL pormotion of this board on other sites.

All these years I thought links were how the web worked. Apparently I was wrong. :confused:

Grm
01-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Well I tried to be helpful and post the address for vicious board, but I have been told that I'm not allowed to do that.

Likewise, I will now cease ALL pormotion of this board on other sites.

All these years I thought links were how the web worked. Apparently I was wrong. :confused:

We will certainly miss being pormoted.
Amused
Grm:D

cleanfun4all
01-24-2006, 03:26 PM
We will certainly miss being pormoted.
Amused
Grm:D

Well if you want the site to grow, then you should want it to be promoted elsewhere. That's how the web works and it's not as if sites like this are easy to find.

I found this site in the first place because I followed a link from another site. I know the address for vicious board because I followed a link from another board. Just a couple of weeks ago, I found an interesting site by following a link from here. That site in turn led me to yet another interesting site. As I said that is how the whole thing works.

busy37
02-03-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm using Internet Explorer and I can't access it. Why would that be a problem? SHould I use netscape?

Grm
02-03-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm using Internet Explorer and I can't access it. Why would that be a problem? SHould I use netscape?
Better get busy here then, huh?
supercilious
Grm

hornyhusband
02-03-2006, 07:50 PM
I'd love to know where it is, maybe people actually respond to messages over there.

at946
02-04-2006, 01:07 AM
I've never had any problems getting on Vicious, using either I nternet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox .Maybe your ISP has put a block on it ?

shareman
02-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Well, Netscape didn't work either so I don't know what it is. I've lowered my security settings. Obviously my ISP isn't blocking sites or I wouldn't be able to come here, and I've gotten VB before but it just stopped loading.

dante5477
02-17-2006, 10:38 AM
amongst all the debate regarding vicous board, is anyne prepere dto post the address again please? or send me a mesage with it?

davidf
02-17-2006, 06:29 PM
http://www.viciousboard.com
That boards address, but it will probably be deleted, lol.