PDA

View Full Version : Nightriding

nightrider
01-03-2007, 01:10 PM
It was back in the summer of 1998 when I lived with a divorced woman and her three lovely daughters, that I first discovered a penchant for midnight encounters.

The woman, who I will call Annabelle, would be fast asleep, and unconsious with all the drugs she habitually took, and when I tired of gently pulling her panties down, or aside, and masturbating into her moist gaping hole, I wandered silently across the landing to her daughters rooms.

The older daughter was nicely formed, and slept in her panties and a T Shirt, but soundly, and frequently with her panties pulled to one side, exposing her bushy mound, or at the very least one of her generous cheeks.

My favourite though, was the middle daughter, who slept in the top bunk of the neighbouring room.
I discovered that if I turned the central heating on during the warm summer nights, after midnight, she kicked off the covers, leaving me to gaze over her partially dressed young body, again, clad in knickers and a T Shirt.

I would rub my erect cock while my face was only inches from her pussy mound, and while I was careful not to actually touch her, I discovered that some nights she had obviously been masturbating before I crept in, as her moist crack would be clinging to her underwear showing a distinct camel toe.

After a few weeks, I would pre-empt the masturbation by tipping a little warm water onto her panty clad cunt, and sneak out again, only to return a few minutes later to find her noisily rubbing herself either through the moist cotton, or holding her panties to one side while she rubbed madly until having a gasping little orgasm, and finally sleeping soundly once more.
If she was too far away for me to reach with my Shampoo bottle lid full of lukewarm water, I used a supersize drinking straw and trickled it down her crack, or around her pubic mound, and later on I used to urinate just a little into the bottle top and pour that onto her pussy instead, which smelt much more lifelike.
Her soaking cum stained panties would be found in a bedroom drawer after she left the house each morning...great for sneaking away and masturbating over.

Several times, she pulled her knickers down halfway while masturbating, and left them there while sleeping, exposing her near hairless vagina for me and my little torch. Once, I snuck in to find her knickerless and legs akimbo, but fast asleep, with her pussy gaping open, which caused an immediate erection and massive cum which I dripped from my fingers onto her bare pubic mound before sneaking out again.

Sometimes her Sister in the bunk below, also sans bedding due to the heating being turned up, would be partially exposed, and respond to me ever so gently touching her panties on her cunt by opening her legs wide as if waiting for something to enter her tight little passage. I never ventured any further for fear of awakening her.

Once, I poured a capful of piss over the eldest girls panties, but she awoke with a gasp, and I only just managed to escape before being seen. She quietly walked out onto the landing to remove her knickers, thinking she had leaked herself, before letting a huge stream of urine out into the toilet, while I watched from down in the stairwell, unnoticed.
She obviously thought nobody else was awake, as she left the door wide open and went back to bed after slipping on a fresh pair of knicks.
I never found the old ones, I guess she hid them in embarrasment.

Our relationship broke up after a few more months, and that was the last I ever saw of any of them....:skull-big

johntackle2006
01-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Great story. I like the sneakyness of it.Please continue with more like it. If at all possible could you get come of your cum in their sleeping pussys?

nightrider
01-04-2007, 08:55 AM
I didn't really want a houseful of preggos, which would have precluded using the jumbo sized straw to suck up a handful of cum, and blowing or trickling it gently into a suitable orifice, and as they had the decency to stay asleep or masturbate so carelessly with the bedroom door open so many nights, it seemed unfair too.

Sneaking off to the bathroom to squirt just enough urine into a bottle cap took a little practise too, and one night I got a little carried away, and the poor young thing probably thought she had wet the bed on that particular night.

Sucking the piss up through a straw and gently directing it over her genitals while still warm took a little skill without spraying everything in sight, but I once managed to slide it up a gap in the leg of her panties and straight down her bare slit, which in turn dribbled down her arse and when she later rolled over, her orange panties had turned a distinctly darker shade.

When it cooled down she would normally awake, and either remove the panties, or pull them down and rub herself presumably in the excitement of her new found wetness.

The older sister in her own room used to firmly close the door, but after I oiled the handle and hinges, I could sneak in silently and wait for any noises indicating masturbation.