PDA

View Full Version : My friend..

skeet
01-19-2006, 05:49 PM
I've got a friend called Jade, She's very sexy, fair hair, slim, beautiful body, blue eyes, amazing legs and a cute ass, I've wanted her for as long as I've known her.

The idea of her being raped by another guy turns me on.. I'd really want to watch a guy.. maybe two, hold her down and rape her while she begged and cried for me to help her.. I don't have a picture

I'm new, so hey.

toromieda
01-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Well, this may be getting my feet over my head, but, really, if the said situation did occur, would just stand there and watch?
.....and maybe later participate?
hehehe.....just typical.

yeah, baby was betrayed, also.
Oh, well, like it is said, there is always more fish in the pond.
Good luck on finding a new girl friend.

Grm
01-20-2006, 11:36 AM
I've got a friend called Jade, She's very sexy, fair hair, slim, beautiful body, blue eyes, amazing legs and a cute ass, I've wanted her for as long as I've known her.

The idea of her being raped by another guy turns me on.. I'd really want to watch a guy.. maybe two, hold her down and rape her while she begged and cried for me to help her.. I don't have a picture

I'm new, so hey.

I used to be that girl.
enigmatic
naimh

quickfist6
01-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Thats pretty hot. I have a few friends that are girls Id love to see get gang raped. I think id prefer to watch for awhile. Watching them prey over her.. corner her around the house and finally get there hands all over her and start ripping her clothes off exposing her. Hey do you have any pictures of your friend. :)