PDA

View Full Version : Hussein Execution - Leaked Cellphone Video

puhlenag
12-31-2006, 09:04 AM
This is a cellphone video of the Saddam Hussein hanging. It's not very good quality, but as of this posting, it's the only video available to the public of the actual execution. I have no comments or thoughts about rights or wrongs of executions in general. I just wanted to provide the video for people here that want to see it. It's on the internet now and no one can do anything about it.

For the more sensitive viewers out there, this video doesn't actually show the impact of the fall. It does show Saddam Hussein fall, but out of the view of the camera. After that there's a lot of blackness with a few brief, close, unsteady views of Saddams face while he dangles there, dead.

Link (mirror 1):
http://rapidshare.com/files/9625304/Hangman.rar.html

Link (mirror 2):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UFH4RYMQ

http://img43.imagevenue.com/loc567/th_61372_Saddam_Hussein_Execution_Video_Full_Uncut _122_567lo.jpg (http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=61372_Saddam_Hussein_Execution_Video _Full_Uncut_122_567lo.jpg)

prey4me
12-31-2006, 09:10 AM
:skull-evi They should have hanged him by his balls!!

Luke rape stalker
12-31-2006, 09:19 AM
was this the right way?

who have the right to kill another human?
Ok i hate him too, but i mean no one have to say "you life - you not"
I would make him a nice prison closet and tell him "you never get out here alive" at the walls are wallpapers with his victims, their familys. The pictures of all the death people from is gas attack.
And in the middle of the room is the cord, then heself can choose how long we want see his atrocities.

Perhaps a endless tape of the screams and crys of the victims.

Wiz
12-31-2006, 10:33 AM
Luke, there was a time when I thought as you do; however, I came to realize that there are some truly evil MF's in this world for whom execution is truly justified. The evidence was overwhelming that this guy was one of those people. Justice was well-served when the court ruled that he should forfeit his own life IMHO.

clan_hunter
12-31-2006, 10:58 AM
I just like how it was "leaked", like it was accidently recorded, come on, it was recorded on a cell phone, common sense would have meant everyone in the room was searched for recording equipment including mobile phones, this was no accident, it was leaked on purpose.

You can see several camera flashes going off.

Hanging him was too nice, a proper hang will break the victims neck instantly as i guess it would have done so he would have felt little or no pain. Should have used the electric chair.

drmephisto
12-31-2006, 11:51 AM
My only reservation about the death penalty is that prosecutors are elected officials and political ambition can overshadow any sence of wanting justice. Look at the Duke rape case for example. As far as it being a fitting punishment, I agree that it is. In this country, some murderers only serve as little as 7 years while if you get caught with a joint, mandatory 7-10 minimum. Why the hell do we want to punish drug users more severly than some scumbag who would rob a store and murder a terrified clerk that did everything he demanded?

Back to Saddam, he got what he deserved and more. To bad that we can't get Fidel, Kim Sung (mentally) Il, and this nut job in Iran. Not to mention Pol Pot, Idi Amin etc.

Wiz
12-31-2006, 12:44 PM
My only reservation about the death penalty is that prosecutors are elected officials and political ambition can overshadow any sence of wanting justice......

I share your concern; however, no system is immune to external influence which may be politically motivated. Even when prosecutors are appointed as opposed to elected, they are appointed by elected officials (or by others who were appointed by elected officials) and can be subject to political influence and interference. Every once in a while in my country, a story will break in the media about a politician who contacted an appointed judge in order to "discuss" a particular case currently before the judge. Of course the politician is admonished for doing so; however, I suspect that this occurs behind the scenes far more frequently than it is detected and reported by the media.

somedude
12-31-2006, 03:29 PM
I just like how it was "leaked", like it was accidently recorded, come on, it was recorded on a cell phone, common sense would have meant everyone in the room was searched for recording equipment including mobile phones, this was no accident, it was leaked on purpose.

You can see several camera flashes going off.

Hanging him was too nice, a proper hang will break the victims neck instantly as i guess it would have done so he would have felt little or no pain. Should have used the electric chair.
Wow someone from the UK supporting an execution!:eek::D

ChiTownHoney
12-31-2006, 05:06 PM
My only reservation about the death penalty is that prosecutors are elected officials and political ambition can overshadow any sence of wanting justice. Look at the Duke rape case for example. As far as it being a fitting punishment, I agree that it is. In this country, some murderers only serve as little as 7 years while if you get caught with a joint, mandatory 7-10 minimum. Why the hell do we want to punish drug users more severly than some scumbag who would rob a store and murder a terrified clerk that did everything he demanded?

Back to Saddam, he got what he deserved and more. To bad that we can't get Fidel, Kim Sung (mentally) Il, and this nut job in Iran. Not to mention Pol Pot, Idi Amin etc.

If anyone needs to be executed for ordering the deaths of MILLIONS of innocent people, it needs to be Mr. George W!!!

I dont think you even know what you are talking about.

Did Sadam kill anyone PERSONALLY? Really...I really dont know...I'm just asking.

Wiz
12-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Wow someone from the UK supporting an execution!:eek::D

That is kinda amazing :skull-big . Dude, I assume that the death penalty is still in place "Way Out West"....yes? Just as an aside, among American states still employing the death penalty, it is my understanding that Texas holds the record for executing the largest number of those convicted of first-degree murder. I'm sure that it's just coincidental that the current Prez is a former Governor of Texas.

Wiz
12-31-2006, 10:48 PM
....Did Sadam kill anyone PERSONALLY? Really...I really dont know...I'm just asking.

It was widely reported that Saddam Hussein did participate personally in the torture and execution of some of his political enemies whom he had arrested; however, to the best of knowledge, no formal evidence to support this was presented at his trial.

MarcEdeSade
01-01-2007, 07:01 AM
Equation: hard math.

#killings of political nature (not criminal executions, but including killing of rebels/insurgents)under saddam/years saddam was in power = saddam's brutality

#killings of political nature (not criminal executions, but including killing of rebels/insurgents)under occupation rule/years of occupation rule= bush's brutality

which is higher?

In some situations, a brutal dictator is the ONLY thing that will hold a nation cobbled together when it is composed of ethnic groups that hate each other.

The leader of yugoslavia was a brutal dictator. He held together a nation, that for all intents and purposes, was like The black panthers and the KKK, both armed to the teeth and piss drunk in a hot crowded bar with only one toilet.He died. Then the REAL brutality started.

Democracy isn't the solution when 55% would vote to torture and burn to death the other 45%.

Idealism is often the quickest route to atrocity.

mikki
01-01-2007, 09:32 PM
If anyone needs to be executed for ordering the deaths of MILLIONS of innocent people, it needs to be Mr. George W!!!

Did Sadam kill anyone PERSONALLY? Really...I really dont know...I'm just asking.

i have never, before today, been Ashamed of being an american. i Am, today. i am ashamed that W is from texas, i am ashamed that i didn't vote in the election, i am ashamed that by being silent i have Helped this monster we call president make us (americans) responsible for 650,000 deaths of innocent civilians in iraq. i am ashamed that by being silent i have somehow condemned 3,000 american Boys to death in a war that truly has No meaning.
i am ashamed that as americans we lack the means of holding this administration responsible for their actions.

today, i am ashamed.

whether you agree with me or not, perhaps we should All think about it...

mikki

drmephisto
01-02-2007, 12:23 PM

No love, like a mafia hood, guys like Saddam have people do their dirty work for them. Regarding George W., where did MILLIONS die? Millions? Sheesh! I just love the way some people like to take a fantasy to an extreme.

ego
01-02-2007, 03:02 PM

I think they should be one next to other hanging there!

ego
01-02-2007, 03:06 PM
i am ashamed that i didn't vote in the election

Everything u said was wright, that was the best.
You, the Americans, are the only people who can do something to change this fucking situation.

ego
01-02-2007, 03:24 PM
No love, like a mafia hood, guys like Saddam have people do their dirty work for them. Regarding George W., where did MILLIONS die? Millions? Sheesh! I just love the way some people like to take a fantasy to an extreme.

Dear Dr, him who learns not from history, is forced to replay it.

As an answer to your question:
Iraq, Serbia(for George), Somalia, Libia, Vietnam, Korea, Nagasaki(for the rest).
How u feel about belonging to the only country ever used nukes?
3.000 american soldiers (plus 2.000 americans in civillian duties) died in Iraq.What u answer to their families? What for they died?

Perhaps u give another meaning to the word "extreme", when u start to be informed from other means than CNN....

About the point, Santam's execution was not a clever thing to do. Now the civil war will be worst.They could just use him to their own advantage.

drmephisto
01-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Dear Dr, him who learns not from history, is forced to replay it.

As an answer to your question:
Iraq, Serbia(for George), Somalia, Libia, Vietnam, Korea, Nagasaki(for the rest).
How u feel about belonging to the only country ever used nukes?
3.000 american soldiers (plus 2.000 americans in civillian duties) died in Iraq.What u answer to their families? What for they died?

Perhaps u give another meaning to the word "extreme", when u start to be informed from other means than CNN....

About the point, Santam's execution was not a clever thing to do. Now the civil war will be worst.They could just use him to their own advantage.

Stalin 30million
Mao 20million
Hitler 15 million (6 million Jews for the Holocaust deniers, 3 million of them, Germans some of whom fought along side Schiklegruber in WWI)
Japan in WWII 17.53 million civilians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War) Over 300,000 in the city of Nanking alone.
Pol Pot 2 Million

American who died to free Japan and Germany from the grip of tyranny, some 400,000.

If we didn't use those NUKES in Japan, those American casualites would have been increased by over another million.

As far as knowing history, I know it well. If Hitler had been stood up to when he reoccupied the Rhineland, he could have been stopped. Instead a sniviling coward came back with a piece of paper proclaiming peace in our time. The UK was at war in months after that, and the US 2 years later. It took the resolve of a bulldog to stand up to Hitler. Chamberlain would have surrendered, not Churchhill. We face a similar growing threat today of Islamic extremism with rampent anti-semitism, children being taught to hate Jews, the West, and anyone who does not worship Allah. As for the families whose loved ones have died in Iraq, don't believe that they are all like Cindy Sheehan. Most of them support what their loved ones are doing. And those soldiers believe it themselves since many go back even after being wounded.

If you think that I am a war-monger, you are wrong. Peace is the natural state of humanity. But if there is a threat you can do one of two things, bury your head in the sand (or up your posteior if you comfortable there) or face reality. Those towers in Manhatten were brought down by the modern day equivilant of kamakasies. The only difference is that those Japanese pilots were defending their country, while these bastards are killing in the name of GOD. That is to be feared, not the US.

blackdog
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Stalin 30million
Mao 20million
Hitler 15 million (6 million Jews for the Holocaust deniers, 3 million of them, Germans some of whom fought along side Schiklegruber in WWI)
Japan in WWII 17.53 million civilians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War) Over 300,000 in the city of Nanking alone.
Pol Pot 2 Million

American who died to free Japan and Germany from the grip of tyranny, some 400,000.

If we didn't use those NUKES in Japan, those American casualites would have been increased by over another million.

As far as knowing history, I know it well. If Hitler had been stood up to when he reoccupied the Rhineland, he could have been stopped. Instead a sniviling coward came back with a piece of paper proclaiming peace in our time. The UK was at war in months after that, and the US 2 years later. It took the resolve of a bulldog to stand up to Hitler. Chamberlain would have surrendered, not Churchhill. We face a similar growing threat today of Islamic extremism with rampent anti-semitism, children being taught to hate Jews, the West, and anyone who does not worship Allah. As for the families whose loved ones have died in Iraq, don't believe that they are all like Cindy Sheehan. Most of them support what their loved ones are doing. And those soldiers believe it themselves since many go back even after being wounded.

If you think that I am a war-monger, you are wrong. Peace is the natural state of humanity. But if there is a threat you can do one of two things, bury your head in the sand (or up your posteior if you comfortable there) or face reality. Those towers in Manhatten were brought down by the modern day equivilant of kamakasies. The only difference is that those Japanese pilots were defending their country, while these bastards are killing in the name of GOD. That is to be feared, not the US.

Well said and I agree with you. Found this post by accident and was going to post basically what you posted. Again well said!!!!

drmephisto
01-04-2007, 02:54 AM
Thank you!

ego
01-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Well said and I agree with you. Found this post by accident and was going to post basically what you posted. Again well said!!!!

I agree also! The fact you put your goverment next to history's greatest murderers, is enough for me!
Now you know what millions ChiHoney was speaking about.
I never said Sadam (and what he represents) is innocent.But he is not more guilty than America.He used to kill people in the name of god.America kills people in the name of oil.
You really believe these 5.000 americans died there because they were trying to set the Iraqish people free? Its not because they were sent there to support Amerisa's quest for world domination? Come on, you cant be that naive....

You say Arabs hate Jews and West. Why they never attack France?Germany?Italy?Canada?
Why all targets are Americans, jewish and English? (Spanish once, while spanish forces were in war next to america)

About nukes: Its well known it wasnt necessary.America had already overpowered Japan.It was just a test Dr. Another same...

Sternenlied
01-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Well, this is one hard discussion!

I don't think balancing the number of killings against each other makes executions any more righteous ... I just think death penalty is something that doesn't fit any so-called "civilised" culture.
And before anyone states Iraq might not be a civilised culture:
But why do you think the Americans handed Saddam over to their government? Only because they made sure Saddam would be killed. If they would have done it themselves they would just make the Islamists more angry ... so they choose to let another country do the dirty and unpopular work. Especially since the USA aren't too popular around the globe in general these days.
Just concerning the video itself: Neither recording or leaking of it happened by accident. Nothing like this happens by accident anymore nowadays!

ego
01-04-2007, 01:09 PM
The righteousness of an execution is another story.
To our conversation, we take it as fact.

ego
01-04-2007, 02:10 PM
In some situations, a brutal dictator is the ONLY thing that will hold a nation cobbled together when it is composed of ethnic groups that hate each other.

The leader of yugoslavia was a brutal dictator. He held together a nation, that for all intents and purposes, was like The black panthers and the KKK, both armed to the teeth and piss drunk in a hot crowded bar with only one toilet.He died. Then the REAL brutality started.

Democracy isn't the solution when 55% would vote to torture and burn to death the other 45%.

Idealism is often the quickest route to atrocity.

Mark you are wright.Especially the last sentence.Idealism killed more people than cancer the last century.

I have one only objection.Its about yugoslavia and their brutal dictator.
Yugoslavia never was a nation.It was a country,yes, but never a nation.
A nation has at least three of these things in common:
Relegion,language,culture,nativity,habitude,histor y.
Yugoslavia had none of them.
Generally, there are only three nations on the balkan area:Greeks,Slavs and Ottomans(Turkish if u prefer).

ChiTownHoney
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM

Japan attacked a naval base, America nuked civilians.

As for the families whose loved ones have died in Iraq, don't believe that they are all like Cindy Sheehan. Most of them support what their loved ones are doing. And those soldiers believe it themselves since many go back even after being wounded.

How can they support what their loved ones are doing when they have no idea exactly WHAT they are doing and the soldiers dont have any idea what they are doing either!! Stupid people. To die in Iraq for NOTHING! How can someone leave their family to go fight in a STUPID war that they know nothing ABOUT!! They can stay there for all I care, dont come back cause you left your family which is more important than COUNTRY. Family wont send you to die when you're country WILL send you to die and they give a shit about you! I have seen too many young men go to Iraq to be used as a human shield. Whats funny is that they do it cause their BORED! I dont respect them when they come back. Wear your damn uniform and try to get laid saying some shit like you just got back from Iraq. I dont give a f- as*hole! Soldiers mean nothing to me unless they are fighting for a real cause. These Americans dont know WHAT they are fighting for but they go to fight anyways just because.

The only difference is that those Japanese pilots were defending their country, while these bastards are killing in the name of GOD. That is to be feared, not the US.

It is better to kill for GOD than to kill for COUNTRY.

mikki
01-05-2007, 11:34 AM
...all That said, they've gone and executed a man for killing...what was it?146 people because men in That particular city attempted to assassinate him? what, that and an additional 20,000 others for whatever reason?

so He was executed for doing Exactly the Same Thing We are doing (according to you): Protecting his interests.

that means we would have to hang W 32 times- and even That would be a bit on the conservative side.

but in all fairness, i don't Really believe W is responsible, or should be Held responsible, for it All. We, as Americans, have Got to start practicing what we preach (or at least live up to our own propaganda).

btw: Saddam had Nothing to do with the towers, as much as the propaganda machines have tried to brainwash us into Believing. That Monster is still Out There.

and the war in iraq has Nothing to do with all That. i Remember talk of war before the towers. it seemed to be W's agenda as Soon as he took office.

justify it any way that will allow you to sleep at night... just Don't lie to yourself in the morning.

mikki

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 04:55 AM
Mikki, the war in Iraq started during G.W. Sr. term but it did not get finished, so G.W. Jr. decided to finish it and take heat off of Osama Bin Laden; because the Bush family and I'm sure many other politicians, are friends with the Bin Ladens. Bin Laden may appear to be an outcast within his family but I'm not convinced that's how the story goes. Plus Bush, Cheney, and their greedy, corrupt oil companies they have ties with, want the oil in Iraq and probably all of the middle east.

Sodoman
01-06-2007, 05:02 AM
btw, Mikki, you might want to clear some of your messages from your inbox and sent box. You can't currently recieve any messages.

Rogue
01-10-2007, 10:11 PM
How can they support what their loved ones are doing when they have no idea exactly WHAT they are doing and the soldiers dont have any idea what they are doing either!! Stupid people. To die in Iraq for NOTHING! How can someone leave their family to go fight in a STUPID war that they know nothing ABOUT!! They can stay there for all I care, dont come back cause you left your family which is more important than COUNTRY. Family wont send you to die when you're country WILL send you to die and they give a shit about you! I have seen too many young men go to Iraq to be used as a human shield. Whats funny is that they do it cause their BORED! I dont respect them when they come back. Wear your damn uniform and try to get laid saying some shit like you just got back from Iraq. I dont give a f- as*hole! Soldiers mean nothing to me unless they are fighting for a real cause. These Americans dont know WHAT they are fighting for but they go to fight anyways just because.

Now THAT was well said. America has a "attack is the best form of defence" mentality, and many of these young men enjoy it. They are not even attacking what attacked them in 2001, so I don't see any reason to respect them. I'm more impressed with the ones that stay with their families than those who boast about how long they've coped without them.