PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Rape Story - Kirsty Gallacher

Theocrytis
03-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Hello to all. This is my first post here and since I write celeb fanfics I though I would throw one up here for your viewing pleasure.

It's loosely based on the movie SS Hell Camp and involves a British Television Presenter that some of you may be aware of called, Kirsty Gallacher. For those of you NOT familiar with Ms Gallacher, I will include a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.celebroundup.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/kirsty-gallacher-14-450x337.jpg

http://static.richardyoungonline.com/photos/2488_large.jpg

Ok so now....on with the story...

Theocrytis
03-19-2009, 05:54 PM
The Experiment

Celeb(s) involved: Kirsty Gallacher

Authors Name: Theocrytis

Story Codes: MF, Rape, Preg

Disclaimer

This story should not be read by anyone under 18 as it contains
descriptions of scenes with sexual violence. Don’t read it if you don’t
like it. All characters are over 18. Everything contained in this story
is fiction. Do not attempt to recreate any part of this story in real
life. As if you would?

This is my written homage to the cinema of Luigi Batzella. If you know
his work, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the dark, damp and winding passageway the two men walked in silence. The only glow of light came from the sporadic kerosene lamps that hung from industrial nails embedded in the crumbling passage walls. The chill air that flowed thorough this subterranean cavern cut both men to the bone even through their heavy work jackets. The taller younger one, Rawlins, cursed and clapped his hands together turning to the other man.

“Hitch, what are we doing here?”

Turning to face him, his shorter middle aged companion spat a gob of phlegm onto the dirt floor and snapped in his heavy Scottish brogue;

“Because ya idiot, he wants us to run an errand for him.”

The tall man, Rawlins was his name, lowered his head and sighed;

“Oh…..”

Hitch sighed and turned to him;

“I’m sorry laddy. I didn’t mean to call ya an idiot. I know you don’t like doing these types of jobs and neither do I.”

Rawlins turned to Hitch and gave him a smile;

“’tis alright Hitch.”

Hitch returned the smile and as they continued walking he sighed. Rawlins was a nice lad. Nice but very dim. What he lacked in brains he more than made up for in brute strength. He truly was a beast of a man; 6’6”, 325 pounds with a shock of red hair and freckles. Hitch knew that the Doctor only kept him around because his strength was an asset. Hitch had been there when Rawlins had lifted the Doctors car clear out of being stuck in the mud and he had done it unaided. Both Hitch and the Doctor could only look on in awed silence as he’d done it. Since then Rawlins had helped Hitch running errands for the Doctor and that was who they were headed to see now.

As they rounded the last corner, they saw the door ahead. Hitch stopped Rawlins;

“Ok laddy, here we are. Now you know the drill. Don’t ask any questions. Let’s get in and get out ok?”

Shooting him a nervous grin Rawlins affirmed his understanding by nodding.

“Good lad.”

With that he turned the handle of the large oak door and entered the room…….

Doctor Horatio Porter had once been the world leading geneticist and a man feted as a scientific genius. Porter had been involved in experiments to successfully splice genes from animals that could be used to precipitate human tissue and nerve regeneration. With this the British government had hoped to formulate cures for many previously incurable diseases and afflictions. However it had been through his experiments that Porter had been obsessed with what was to be his downfall in the scientific community; the creation of the perfect human physical specimen. Taking the funding from the government Porter had continued with the initial purpose of the project but in secret he began to work on his own project. It had gotten to the point where he had managed to successfully create a genetically superior mouse – bigger, stronger and faster than any other. Now he needed to test it on a human being. What had happened had ended his career. He had ended up killing three people through his experiments and when this had finally been brought to light he had been made a pariah in the scientific community. He would have faced criminal charges had not the Government, already under fire from the public about other issues relating to genetic cloning, not wanted the firestorm the publicity would have generated.

So Porter had lost his job but not his freedom. He fled to the North of Scotland to his family home near Braemar, where he had invested his family’s vast wealth in continuing his research. 7 years later he had successfully managed to create a creature of phenomenal physical strength and speed. Unfortunately it did not have intelligence to match, since some of its genes were culled from an ape. It was not stupid – just not the PERFECT specimen the doctor craved. The one that would allow him to return to the scientific world as a god. In order to correct this Porter knew that he would need more time. Which was why he needed a live specimen to use in what he hoped would be the final experiment.

His two lackeys, Hitchins and Rawlins, had entered the room turning to them he spoke;

“Gentlemen…finally. I will dispense with the niceties and get down to business straight away. I have called you here for I need you to run an errand. I need a live specimen for what should be my final experiment, the experiment that shall be the highlight of 17 years of genetic research. I need this specimen tonight if possible gentlemen, do you understand?”

Hitchins answered;

“Fully Doctor.”

Not looking up at them the Doctor finished;

“Then go post haste and do not disappoint me. Remember what happened the last person who disappointed me? Also remember THEY haven’t been fed in a long time.”

Waving his hand he dismissed them. The two men left quickly, Hitchins already anticipating the task at hand.

It was one of the wettest and coldest nights of the year and it was becoming increasingly difficult to negotiate the roads yet Kirsty Gallacher drove on. She was intent on reaching the Gleneagles Golf Course tonight as she was due to play a round tomorrow with her father in a charity invitational. The rain was bucketing down from the heavens in monsoon proportions and she was having difficulty seeing out of the windshield of her spanking new Cabriolet. This did not deter her though and she forged on ahead.

Her agent had thought her mad to drive from Liverpool to Gleneagles in one day but Kirsty had been adamant. She had just taken delivery of the Cabriolet a few weeks ago and was intent on getting it out onto the open road to see what it could do. She had left Liverpool at 1pm and it was now nearly 10pm. She was tired but happy as she was only another hour away from the hotel. The prospect of a long hot bath and then curling up with a brandy in front of a roaring fire made her smile. As she drove through another small village she noted that there was not another car on the road. Who would want to go out on such a horrid night?

Flicking on her CD player she sat upright in her seat and her ears were soon being soothed by Craig David. It was at that moment that she saw she was surrounded by huge conifer trees on both sides, the road had narrowed significantly and there was not a light to be seen in the surrounding area. She shivered as she stared out into the primeval forest. Unnerved by the silence she turned up the volume a little until the bass was blasting out of her speakers. She sat upright in the seat and sped up a little hoping to leave the forest far behind her.

She thought about the few months that had passed since she had won ‘The Games’. It had been good for her career certainly but had not helped her in the way that she had hoped. She was still considered just ‘top totty’ by the media who fawned over her miraculous body whenever she was in public and not as someone with a serious career as a presenter. This had always been a sore spot with Kirsty but she had accepted it as part of the price she had to pay for hauling herself up the celebrity ladder. After ‘The Games’ and the nationwide exposure she had received she felt she was ready to leave her lad’s mag phase behind and become a serious actress and presenter. The press though had been less than willing to accept this ‘new’ Kirsty and still every single article that was written about her mentioned her body – in particular her breasts. It annoyed the hell out of Kirsty because she felt she wasn’t being taken seriously by people for her talent as a presenter. She had opened the papers this morning and saw a large 2 page spread of her basking on the beach in Madeira in a skimpy 2 piece bikini and all the entire article talked about was her body. She was getting sick of it as there was no mention of the reason she was there in Madeira and that was to film an episode of the Travel Show which Kirsty was presenting.

“All they want to talk about are my tits”, she thought bitterly.

Shaking her head she sighed and drove on.

It was 5 minutes later that it happened.

All of a sudden the Cabriolet began to shudder violently and at the same time began to slow down. Kirsty sat upright in her seat and tried to increase the throttle to the car but to little avail. The car continued to shudder and within a couple of hundred yards it had ground to a halt. Kirsty turned the key in the ignition only to be met with a very reluctant splutter. Frantically she continued turning the key, unaware that she was further flooding the engine.

“You have got to be kidding me! C’mon you piece of shit!”

After several minutes of doing this she cracked her hands off the steering wheel in frustration;

“Fuck!”

She would have to call the AA. Reaching into the back she grabbed her purse and took out her mobile phone. She keyed in the number and waited. The number wasn’t ringing.

“What the hell?”

She checked her phone and found that there were no bars present – she was out of range. When she saw this exhaustion got the better of her and she threw the phone onto the passenger side of the car and started to tear up. What was she going to do? She sat there for several moments head in hands, fighting back the tears. Regaining her composure somewhat she took a deep breath and reached for her phone aiming to send an SMS to her father. Again there was no luck. She cursed again and flung the phone back onto the passenger side of the car, slumping back into her seat again, fresh tears in her eyes. Kirsty sat weeping for several moments before she sat forward and turned the key in the ignition. Much to her delight the engine turned over and she moved forward. She screamed in triumph and moved the car forward.

She’d gone no more than 100 metres when the car hitched and died again. This time she heard a loud cracking sound coming from the engine and saw a cloud of smoke waft out of it. This was too much for Kirsty and she started to cry again.

Sitting in her car she pondered what to do next. With a phone that wasn’t in range and a car that was knackered there was only one option and that was to walk back to the village that she had passed. Looking out the window she saw that the rain had not abated at all and it still pounded the car relentlessly. She thought about her options again but came to the conclusion that she would have to walk. She flicked the hazard lights of her car on and reached into the back seat, grabbing her jacket and putting it on over her flimsy cotton t-shirt. Thankfully she had packed her wet gear jacket – not the pants though. She took her mobile phone, and her torch and some money. Opening the door she set foot into the maelstrom. Apart from the savage rain, Kirsty also noticed how bitterly cold it was. She was about to get back into the car to get a jumper when she saw a vehicle approaching. She immediately jumped up and began flagging it down. It showed no signs of slowing down and actually shot by her. She cried out;

“You Bastard!”

As if the driver had heard her he slowed down and pulled into the side of the road and slowly backed up until he was just in front of her car. A few seconds later a shortish, stocky man jumped out of the driver’s side and walked over to her;

“Hello there! Do you need any help?”

Relieved Kirsty smiled with relief;

“You’ve no idea how glad I am that you passed by……”

Theocrytis
03-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Hitchins and Rawlins had left the laboratory immediately and headed straight out onto the road, both silent. They knew what they had to do as they had done it before. They had headed out towards the east as they’d not been out that way before.

As he drove Hitch looked over and saw that Rawlins was asleep. He grinned a little and lit a cigarette. He looked at his watch and saw it was 11pm. On a night like this it was going to be extremely difficult to find anyone brave (or stupid) enough who would be out. As they entered the forest he smoked and thought of the best place to start. It was then that he saw the car hazard lights flashing and saw the lone figure flagging him down. He saw it was an English registered car and that it looked to be just one person. He knew he couldn’t stop and drove past but as he went by he saw that the figure was actually a woman; a woman on her own in an English reg car. He reached over and shook Rawlins.

“Laddy. Rawlins..For fuck sake lad wake up!”

Dozily Rawlins woke up and cursed.

“Hitch why did yae…”

“Shut up lad and get in the back and cover up. We’ve found what we’re looking for.”

His eyes wide Rawlins jumped into the back and pulled the loose tarpaulin over himself. As he did this Hitchins slowed the van down and pulled into the side of the road before backing the van in front of the Cabriolet. Reaching into his pocket he felt the bottle and rag. Taking out a torch he took a deep breath and hopped out of the driver’s side of the car and walked towards the woman. He held up his hand and said;

“Hello there! Do you need any help?”

He saw her relax and smile a little;

“You’ve no idea how glad I am that you passed by.”

He smiled back at her;

“Well ye are lucky. I’m on my way home from work. Horrible night isn’t it.”

She nodded;

“Awful…”

“So where are you going to tonight lassy?”

“Gleneagles. I’m meant to be playing a game of golf tomorrow.”

He was up closer to her and saw that she was a young woman in her 20’s probably. She had dark hair and a cut-glass accent that was unmistakeably English. He turned to the car.

“Well…I don’t know much about cars lassy so I cannae help you with that. I can give you a lift to the next town over though. That’s where I live. You can use a phone and there’s a guesthouse nearby.”

Kirsty nodded and smiled sweetly;

“Listen that would be great. I tried ringing the AA but I can’t get any range on my mobile phone.”

The man looked up and pointed at the trees.

“It’s the trees lassy. They tend to block the signals from those masts.”

Kirsty nodded;

“That would explain it. My name is Kirsty by the way.”

“George. Nice to meet you. Now Kirsty if ye wannae grab a bag of clothes or something and hop into the van, we’ll be on our way. This rain isnae gonnae get any lighter and ma tae is ready for me at home. Don’t want the wife to be fretting over me.”

He winked at her and she grinned back.

“Ok let me just grab my bag and I’m ready to go.”

As she turned her back Hitch reached into his pocket and grabbed the bottle and rag continuing to talk to her and answer her questions. He soaked the rag deeply with the chloroform and bided his time. She was fumbling for her bag and as he had hoped, she climbed out of the car with her back to him when he pounced, slamming the rag over her face as she was in mid-sentence;

“You know George I really am…….”

She struggled wildly as he lifted her off her feet kicking her legs but to little avail. Within ten seconds she was out like a light. Hitch put her sitting in the driver’s seat and called for Rawlins.

“Rawlins…Get yer arse out here boy!”

This was the dangerous time. If a car went by now they were finished. Looking up and down the road Hitch saw nothing. Rawlins appeared and lumbered over to him. Immediately Hitchins pointed at the prone form of Kirsty Gallacher and grunted;

“Ok laddy…get her in the back of the van quick and come back and help me. And be bloody careful with her. Our lives depend on it.”

Looking worried Rawlins nodded and careful picked Kirsty up and carried her in his arms to the van, depositing her gently in the back where he had lain. He raced back to Hitchins who had started to tie the front of the Cabriolet to the hitch at the back of the van. Thankfully no cars passed by at this time and within two minutes they were ready to go. The two men sprinted to the van and Hitchins quickly gunned the engine and they were off.

It was only a two miles to the Doctors but it was the longest time of Hitchins life. If they were seen now they were sunk. He had Rawlins look out behind for any cars coming behind them. He had never been more relieved to see the forest entrance to the Doctors residence. Cutting in they sped up the track away from the main road and the chance of being spotted. Grinning Hitchins turned to Rawlins;

“We fucking made it laddy!”

Rawlins grinned back at him and giggled, rubbing his hands together quickly as he did when he was exited or happy. Hitch shot a glance back at Kirsty and grinned. He thought the doctor would be very pleased with this specimen.

Theocrytis
03-19-2009, 05:58 PM
As it turned out the doctor was delighted with Kirsty. He peered down at her prone form as she lay on an iron bed.

“Mr Hitchins you have outdone yourself. Now if all goes well in a couple of hours I will call you and you are to wake her and prepare her for the experiment. Use these smelling salts. They are extremely potent and she should wake up immediately. When she is ready bring her to the laboratory. Do not delay for any reason. “

Hitchins nodded.

Leaning down the doctor took a sample of Kristy’s blood.

“I will call you in 2 hours and tell you which way to proceed.”

With that he was gone and Hitch was left alone with Kirsty in the room. It was the first time he had seen her properly and he was impressed. She was about 5’5” with long dark hair. She was slim but not too slim. Toned was the word. She had a tan as he could see her taut stomach was light brown. Even through her too short pink t-sleeved sweatshirt he could make out that she had very large breasts. Their nipples pressed tightly against her shirt highlighting how erect and sizeable they were. The room was quite cool as the underground lab had no heating system. The doctor preferred it this way. Her full lips were parted slightly and she let out a little moan. He could feel his cock stiffen as he stared down at her. Of all the women he had brought to the doctor she was undoubtedly the best looking. A feeling of sadness crept over Hitchins and sighing he shook his head and mumbled aloud;

“It’s a bloody shame what’s going to happen to her.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a revolver, checking to see if it were loaded. It was. Checking his watch he saw he still had a lot of time to kill. Sitting down he pulled out his book and began to read, turning to Kirsty every few minutes to check if she was still out or not. She hadn’t moved an inch and was still out for the count.

The time went by slowly but soon he heard the deep voice of the Doctor on the room intercom.

“Mr Hitchins…..”

He got up and answered;

“Aye Doctor?”

“You may proceed to wake her and bring her to the lab.”

“Ok Doctor, I’ll bring her right away.”

Hitchins sighed and took out the smelling salts. As he leant over Kirsty he sighed;

“Ok lassy…time to leave dreamland behind.”

Kirsty awoke with a splitting headache in a room she did not recognise. Her mouth was dry and it seemed someone had run sandpaper over her tongue. Coughing slightly she closed her eyes for a second and tried to remember what had happened to her. Her mind was a bit fuzzy but she remembered getting out of her car and then…….

Her eyes snapped open and she sat bolt upright in the bed. Possibly not a good idea as she greyed out for a second. A smooth calm male voice with an unmistakeable accent spoke;

“Take it easy there lassy. You don’t want to end up puking over yourself now.”

She recognised the voice and remembered what had happened. Groggily she looked at him as her eyes started to come into focus;

“Where am I? Where have you taken me?”

The man, who was seated, looked at her and smirked;

“You are at my house lassy. Don’t you remember?”

Kirsty didn’t like the smirk he had given her, and she swung her legs over the side of the bed. She felt an uneasiness creep in as she saw that there was only the steel framed bed and chair in the room. No other furniture to speak of. As she attempted to get to her feet, the man put down his book and stood up. As she gingerly got to her feet Kirsty spoke;

“No I don’t know how I got here! Look I need to make a phone call. I need to call my father and let him know I’m alright.”

Shaking his head the man

“I’m afraid that that is not going to be possible lassy.”

Kirsty looked at him and saw his demeanour had changed. He was no longer smiling or smirking. For the first time she felt a little scared. He was staring right at her, right through her. She felt her heart jump when she saw this and with a slight tremor in her voice she squawked;

“What the hell do you mean not possible? Listen I need to use the phone! People will be looking for me! I have to let them know that I am alright Do you know who I am? Who my father is? If you don’t let me make a phone call there will be trouble. Where is my purse? What have you done with it? And my jacket? You stole my jacket? Where is my watch! And my rings! You are going to be in a lot of trouble if you don’t let me contact someone. People will be looking for me.”

The man remained impassive and said nothing, further unnerving Kirsty. She continued to rant for a minute and seeing it was having no effect on him she started for the door, only for him to grab her. He was only 3 inches taller than her but he was twice her weight and deceptively strong;

“LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD! LET ME FUCKING GO!”

He threw her back against the wall and stood his ground, reaching nonchalantly into his pocket. She regained her balance and took up a kickboxing stance. She had trained in kickboxing for several years and while not a black-belt yet, she was still quite handy at it. She shouted defiantly;

“IF YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU BASTARD, I WILL KILL YOU! NOW LET ME OUT”

She made a move towards him only to be stopped dead in her tracks as she saw that he was pointing a revolver at her. The blood drained from her face and she fell silent. With a stony stare on his face he looked her straight in the eyes and in a voice devoid of any emotion he spoke;

“Ok that is better. Now understand this. I am in control here and don’t forget it. Whether you live or die is up to me. If you do exactly what I say you will live. If not I will blow your brains out without a moments hesitation? Do you understand me?”

Kirsty nodded her head dumbly, her heart in her mouth. She was shaking in fear now;

“Wh…wh..wh..at do you want.”

Her heart sank when she heard his reply;

“Take your clothes off.”

She hesitated for a second and her eyes flicked to the door. He caught her glance immediately and stated coldly;

“Don’t even think about it. You’ll make two steps and you’ll be dead. I won’t say it again. Do as I say and you will live, otherwise your father will never even find your body.”

Kirsty broke down in tears at this. She tried to plead with the man to no avail;

“Please…look I have money…I can give you money…just please let me go….I won’t tell anyone.”

He sneered coldly at her;

“I don’t want your money I want you to do as I said and that is take your fooking clothes off!”

She didn’t move and so Hitchins raised the gun again, cocked the hammer and stared right at her.

“This is your last chance. I’m going to give you three seconds to start taking your clothes off and if you haven’t started I am going to kill you. One, Two…….”

Kirsty had never heard a voice like it. It sounded as if it were coming from a man with no soul. His eyes seemed to possess no regard for human life. She truly did believe he would kill her if she didn’t accede to his demands. She tried to weigh up the situation. There was only him, no-one else that she could tell. If he wanted to rape her it would be just him and maybe she could overpower him or get the gun off him. Maybe knee him in the balls? She had done martial arts for a number of years and after ‘The Games’ she was in peak physical condition while he looked to be out of shape. If she could get the gun off him then she could get out. That would be what she had to do. It was the only way she was going to survive.

As he reached the number three she began to unbutton her jeans.

Hitchins watched as she stripped, his cock rock hard. She slipped the jeans off her hips revealing a pair of skimpy white cotton panties. She had amazing legs and a wonderful ass. Toned to perfection, testament to many hours in the gym. His eyes bored into her as she raised both arms and took her t-shirt off. Her breasts were encased in a simple white cotton bra. She stood before him dressed only in her underwear. He motioned for her to continue. She dropped her head bending down slightly, sighing unhappily. Reaching behind her back she unhooked her bra and let it slide over her arms onto the floor. She then slipped her panties over her hips and deposited them on the floor. Standing up she covered her breasts with one hand and her cunt with the other. She was shivering now from a mixture of the cold air and the adrenalin she was building up. Hitchins never took his eyes off her but motioned for her to drop her hands. At first she refused until he spoke;

“Don’t make me ask you again.”

She sighed hoarsely and dropped her hands revealing her full naked form to him.

Hitchins was in awe. She was quite literally perfect. His eyes drank in her divine form unable to believe it. Her breasts were incredible. Large, perky and full in shape, with large pink and very erect nipples courtesy of the cold room. Her stomach was toned to perfection; there was not a pick of fat on it. His eyes were drawn to her cunt and he noticed she was shaved quite short there. Not clean shaven but quite close to it. She had an ass that was perfect, round and shapely. Oh to be able to fuck it! For a moment he contemplated jumping her and fucking the shit out of her there and then. Fuck the doctor! When would he ever get a chance to fuck a body as perfect as the one before him? The only thing that stopped him was the prospect of what would happen to him later. The thought of their hands and teeth ripping him apart as he was screaming in agony was enough to steel his resolve.

He backed up to the door and motioned Kirsty forward. As she came forward he opened the door and backed out motioning for her to come forward speaking to her as she did.

Theocrytis
03-19-2009, 05:58 PM
“Okay stay five paces in front of me and keep walking until I say stop. Don’t try any funny stuff do you hear? There is no way out of here and you’ll be dead before you can get away. Do you understand me?”

Kirsty nodded her agreement. She was taken aback by this turn of events and was now really scared. Were there others? What else could it be? She began to tear up as her mind imagined the worst. The prospect of a prolonged gang-rape seemed inevitable now and she steeled herself for the possibility, even though it was difficult. Choking back the tears she stepped out into a dark, damp and very cold corridor. The cold knocked the air out of her and she wrapped her arms around her breasts as she gasped while her body erupted in goose-bumps.

She saw that she was in an underground passage; at least she believed it was underground. There were kerosene lamps that littered the passageway and they flickered as the air funnelled through the passage. She looked at Hitchins pleadingly but he just motioned her forward with the gun, keeping several paces behind her. She moved forward shivering and weighing up escape plans. She tried her best to avoid thinking about her possible fate. As she shuffled forward miserably she could feel Hitchins gaze aimed at her naked form. She gritted her teeth as another gust of wind cut through her.

They had been walking for 5 minutes when she heard the moaning. It was low and agonised guttural sound that seemed to come from the bowels of the earth. She could discern many voices that seemed to be in terrible suffering. It was a dreadful sound and she shook with fear as it got louder until they were outside a door where the sound seemed to be coming from. She turned to Hitchins with a look of terror in her eyes. He sneered;

“Luckily for you it’s not there we’re going. Believe me you’d rather be in hell than in there. Keep going on. Move it.”

He pushed her forward and she stumbled on. She began to weep in fear now. Where was she? What kind of a place was this? The loud moaning was receding as they pushed on for another 5 minutes. Soon she saw a door in front of them and realised that this must be where she was being taken. When she was five paces away he spoke;

“Ok now open the door and step inside four paces. I will be right behind you so don’t try anything funny.”

When she reached the door her heart was racing and she had broken out into a cold sweat. Her trembling hands fumbled with the door handle for several seconds prompting Hitchins to curse;

“Hurry the fuck up will ye.”

Finally she had turned the door knob and looking back at him she was all eyes. He was exasperated at this point.

“What are you waiting for a marching band? Get in there.”

He pushed her forward and she spilled into the room.

It looked to be a laboratory of some sort. There was scientific equipment scattered throughout the room. She saw that there were also four men in the room, an extremely tall and powerfully built red-head man, a medium sized dark haired man and two shorter middle-aged men who were both wearing white laboratory coats. On seeing that she had entered one of the older men stepped forward. He was tall and rake thin and wore a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. He looked to be in his fifties with a shock of salt and pepper hair and a slight limp. He limped over to where she was standing.

“So you are awake my dear? Good, very good.”

Kirsty, arms crossed to cover her nudity, was trembling in fear;

“Wh..what do you want with me?”

He walked closer to her and looked her in the eyes smiling.

“But you are shaking my dear. There is no need to be scared. Nothing untoward will happen to you. In fact you are vitally important to the progress of science. Now that you are here mankind will be able to realise the limitless potential locked within his genes.”

Kirsty had no idea what he was saying but the fact that he had said no untoward harm would come to her made her relax a little. He walked right in front of her and looked into her eyes with a pleasant smile on his lips;

“Hmmm yes. A perfect specimen of the female form.”

He reached for her arm and removed it from her shoulder, doing the same to the hand that covered her crotch. She stood before him naked. He took a step back and smiled, nodding;

“Hmmm….I can tell that you will be appreciated. Very much so. Such a perfect physical specimen.”

Turning to the other lab coat clothed man he spoke;

“Make sure everything is ready.”
As the other man nodded and disappeared into an adjoining room the doctor turned to Kirsty;

“My dear, you have no idea the importance you are set to play in the innovation of science and man’s ability to harness his highest potential. For many years now we have struggled to create an entity that is the epitome of perfection. Now finally we will have the opportunity to advance science to this point.”

Kirsty, dry mouthed, steeled up the last of her courage;

“I don’t know what you want but…but people will be looking for me. They WILL find me. You will be in a lot of trouble when they do. If you let me go now, I will leave and not tell anyone about what has happened…..I swear. Just let me go and I will never tell anyone about this.”

The doctor held up his hand silencing her. As he did the other man reappeared;

“Doctor….everything is ready.”

The doctor beamed broadly and placed his fingers under Kirsty’s chin. She winced and turned her head away. As she did he nodded at Rawlins and the other man. They moved in directly behind Kirsty. The doctor spoke;

“It is time my dear.”

The two men moved Kirsty forward. Reluctantly the beautiful television presenter shuffled forward, shaking in fear. The doctor kept his monologue going. His excitement was palpable;

“Oh yes this is the moment when we shall see beginning of the dawn of a new age for mankind! And you my dear. You shall be the lucky first! You have no idea the pleasure you are about to experience!”

They had come to a wide doorway. The doctor and his assistant were blocking it. The doctor was almost giddy with happiness. He stood in front of Kirsty;

“My dear…you are about to become the envy of every woman in the world!”

With that both he and his assistant stepped aside and Porter gestured at a huge cage;

“See how beautiful he is!”

When Kirsty saw what was in the cage she screamed. Her scream was answered by a deep low roar.

‘He’ was about 6’3” tall with muscular legs as thick as tree trunks. It was an extremely muscular entity with huge wide shoulders and was coated with patches of short, coarse hair, all except for the head which appeared to be bald. It was humanoid but it was easily discernible that it retained animalistic features.

It was also easily discernible that it was naked. An enormous and very erect pole of muscle protruded from between its legs. It was a dark red colour and was as long and thick as a Coca-Cola bottle.

On seeing Kirsty it went bezerk. It started clawing at the bars of the cage attempting to get at her even though she was on the other side of the room. It was roaring now its gaze boring into her, obviously pleased by her. Kirsty, still screaming, turned to try and get away only to run into the arms of Rawlins and his dark haired accomplice. Both men were immensely strong and fight as she might Kirsty soon found her arms in their vice like grips. They then started to drag her towards the cage.

She was thrashing her head wildly and screaming her guts out;

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO….PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASS SSSSSSEEEEEE……..NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!”

She now knew now what her fate was.

She attempted to drag her feet but to no avail. The men were far too strong for her. Hitchins had gone on ahead and had started to unlock the cage. The creature was content to continue pawing at the air, trying to grab Kirsty. It made no attempt to rush Hitchins or escape; its prize was to be delivered to it.

Kirsty was fighting with all her might but it was a no win situation. She was shrieking and pleading with the men, the doctor and God to help her escape. As they neared the cage she began to hyperventilate. Her eyes latched on to the creatures. It had a huge grin on its face. Her eyes flicked down to its huge cock and on seeing the size of it she screamed and made one last attempt to free herself. She somehow managed to get one hand free and attempted to free the other battering Rawlins chest with all her might. By this stage Hitchins had opened the cage and untroubled by her blows, Rawlins grabbed hold of her other arm and threw her forward, right into the arms of her soon- to-be-lover, who let out a loud roar of triumph before dragging the screaming Kirsty Gallacher to the ground.

There was little chance for Kirsty. The beast was just far too strong for her.

As it lay on top of her wailing form, drool seeped through its lips and landed on her voluptuous body. It pawed at her tits and started biting down on them hard. She howled when it did this. She was pummelling its back and stomach with her hands and legs. The beast roared and bore down even more heavily on her until it was almost nose to nose with her. She was shrieking wildly now unable to believe what was happening. Its breath stank of rotten meat and the stench off it was enough to almost make her vomit. She looked up at its bloodshot eyes and screamed again as it looked down at her grinning. She saw it reach underneath itself and felt its enormous cock head search for the opening of her cunt. She screamed again and began thrashing like a mad woman. The creature roared and pinning down her legs with its weight, it found the entrance and thrust forward.

Kirsty let out an earth-shattering shriek as a wave of pain flooded her body. It was a pain she had never experienced, not even when she had lost her virginity at 15 to the handsome 21 year old Golf Pro. Its enormous cock-head stretched her cunt lips to the maximum as the creature forced itself inside her. The fact that her cunt had been bone dry before the attempted penetration added to the immense pain. She was thrashing her head from side-to-side crying out in pain and despair, begging the entity to stop. But there was no way the creature was stopping as it continued its rape of her.

It did not take too long for the creature to sink its huge pole inside Kirsty and then it began the process of fucking her, literally, inside out.

It began to savagely piston its cock in and out of Kirsty’s tight cunt, battering her open wider. Every time it would bludgeon it’s way back into her the wind would be driven from her. All the fight was taken out of Kirsty as she struggled to comprehend the brutal rape. The creature pumped its hips harder and faster as it built up a furious momentum, bursting her once tight cunt open wide. She could feel the enormous blood-gorged pole of muscle batter into her womb causing her to cry out in pain. This only seemed to spur the creature on, as it bit down on her nipples drawing blood and eliciting fresh shrieks from the bra-filling autocutie.

Outside of the cage the men stared in at the reluctant coupling. All bar the doctor sported large erections. Dr Porter was taking notes of the beast’s reactions and performance. Little impressed sighs escaped his lips every few seconds.

It didn’t escape Kirsty’s notice that her cunt was moistening which caused her to emit a despairing sob as she closed her eyes, blinking back tears of pain and disgust. She was repulsed that at least part of her body was enjoying the predicament she found herself in even as she was breathing heavily, sweating profusely and having a difficult time keeping up with the creatures otherworldly thrusting. The pain was screaming…she was screaming.

The creature itself was also bucketing sweat as it began to pile drive its cock into the gorgeous TV presenter’s body. It gritted its teeth, grunting loudly as it slam-fucked Kirsty with overwhelming force – an unrelenting battering ram that had her on the brink of orgasm.

The creatures breath was harsher and shorter now as it began to reach a climax. At this stage Kirsty wasn’t even screaming. In fact she let forth a strangled cry of pleasure mixed with pain and despair. Despite the pain, she had come. She was laying sobbing as the beast continued to fuck her raw, its cock splitting her open again and again and again

Within a couple of minutes she felt the cock inside her twitch and pour forth its contents into her abused cunt. On hearing the beast roar in ecstasy and triumph she broke down in tears. The beast collapsed on top of her almost crushing her. At this point she didn’t care. After what she had been through who would?

The creature eventually removed itself from her and stumbled to the other side of the cage where it sat listlessly panting making no attempt to stop the men once they entered to remove her bruised and sweat soaked body…..

She awoke hours later stiff and sore lying, tied onto the same sparse bed that she’d found herself on when she’d first awoken in this hell……

Her back and shoulders were extremely sore and her cunt felt raw and distended. As she cast her mind back to the brutal rape she broke down in tears. The image of the ghoulish, leering face….the smell of its breath…..the pain of its inhuman cock…….it was all so vivid.

Over the next three days Kirsty was visited by the Doctor who took blood and urine samples from her.

On the fourth day she awoke to Rawlins, Hitchins and their accomplice standing in the room. She knew instantly why they were there. She began to be, scream and cry as they dragged her from her bed to the cage, where once again she was offered to the beast….who took great delight in once again savagely raping her……..

And so it continued. More tests, more negative results and ultimately another round in the cage where she was repeatedly raped by the beast. But by the time the fourth time in the cage came around, Kirsty wasn’t even screaming or struggling. What was the point? It did no good. She just lay their allowing the beast to have its way with her…….

Finally after nearly 20 days of the oft repeated cycle Doctor Porter arrived with a huge grin on his face with news that caused her to shriek and burst into tears.

“My dear…I have some good news for you…..you are about to become the mother of the perfect human being. You my dear are pregnant! I have done it! 17 years of struggle and it has been done! And you my dear….you have helped me to achieve the impossible dream…thank you….THANK YOU!”

Kirsty didn’t even hear him at this stage…as she had begun to shriek in horror.

“NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO!”

Theocrytis
03-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Hope you all enjoy it!

jwham
03-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Excellent Story!

justmetoo
03-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Very nice. The pictures add a bit of punch to it too.