PDA

View Full Version : Raped in the night! (roleplay,short, M~F,bd,Mdom,Oral)

dark_d3viant
12-29-2006, 01:13 AM
Ok, so this is my first story, which actually just happened to me (so it's not very long etc, and go easy on me, I haven't wrote about this kinda stuff for ages!!). I will write some stories of my own later, I'm just feeling hot :) the first rape roleplay I've had in a year with my hubby, and damn, he's got better!

Here goes-

Me & my husband had been talking about doing another rape roleplay for a while now. It is the first in over a year! I showed him a few stories from here & we went through what I liked (basically ANYTHING goes - the only exceptions are strangling, beastiality & scat).

He made it clear this evening that nothing was going to happen, although he had planned on raping me sooner or later, all discussed & planned etc. So I went to bed this evening pretty sure nothing would happen.

I was asleep, and it was about 3am (ish, I had no idea to be honest). All of a sudden a body clambered onto me and started forcing me down, and naturally being unaware of what was happening, I automatically fought back with all my might. Was this a dream? Am I awake? I was struggling for a while before this person overcame me and pinned my wrists down, digging his thumbs into them. He whispered in my ear -
" I am going to rape you. Do not make a SINGLE sound - if you do, I will hurt you badly. You do as I tell you now, because if you disobey me, I will kill you"
I could barely make him out in the dark..

My heart nearly thumped out of my chest, adrenaline pumping through my veins. There was virtually nothing I could do, and he told me to nod if I understand what is being said. He dug his thumbs into my wrist so much, I nodded, frantically. He brought out a ziptie and bound my hands to the bed, I struggled again, and to make his point he punched me in the thigh. I winced in pain & held back, allowing him to tether me down.

What was he going to do to me? I started pleading and begging him to stop, and before I could say another word, and cold metal blade pressed into my side, sending sharp pains through me.
" Do not fuck with me. Do as you are told, understand? Or THIS will go through your skin"

I stiffened, and sunk into the bed. Whatever he was going to do, I had no way of stopping him, and now I knew he had a knife - a big SHARP knife. I nodded into the darkness, and caught a glimpse of his eyes, and face. He was grinning, the most evil grin I have seen.

"Now, let's see what we have here"

He felt around my body - exploring his victim. He pulled up my top, and felt around my breasts "hmm, nice big breasts..."
He began to lick,suck and bite them, until they became tender. I winced, and writhed, and eventually let out a whimper. He then pressed the knife into my side, even harder than before.
"NO NOISE"
I began to tremble, in fear. He moved away for a moment into the darkness, and I lay there, quietly terrified, wondering what was next. Then I felt his cock, hard and pressed at my lips..
"Suck it, suck it like the whore you are"
I shook my head. He spun round and punched my thigh again, and drew the knife down on the same spot, and I shuddered. He pressed his cock to my lips again, and I still refused, so he pressed the knife to my throat. I opened my mouth, and he began to thrust into my mouth, at first slowly & just the head as if he were teasing me, then he grabbed my head and forced his cock further & further down my throat. I took as much as I could before I began to gag.

"Bad slut, take it all"

He pressed the knife into me again, and I sucked and took all of he cock like my life depended on it. I sucked and sucked until I gagged more and more, and he finally gave up and took it out, and I choked and coughed.

"Let's see what else I can have"

He moved down my body, drawing the cold blade against me as he went. He pulled down my thong, and I pleaded with him
"Please, no! Please don't rape me"
He punched me and pushed me into the bed, holding my face in front of his. He gazed into my eyes.

" I am going to fuck you, like it or not. Open your legs"
I hesitated, and he used the knife to force them open. I felt his fingers probe the entrance to my swollen cunt, and he forced his fingers inside, I tensed up. He pushed them in hard, an out again, and I could hear how wet I was.

"Dirty slut, you're all wet. You're loving this you little whore.."

He positioned his cock at the entrance, and I began to shake my head and protest, I begged him to stop - "No!! No!.."

"YES, YES"

He forced his way in, and I groaned as his huge cock filled my tightness, moving in & out with ease as I was so wet. I buckled and writhed as much as I could to resist, but he just fucked me harder and deeper and more violently. I could feel every thrust, every vein, everything. My heart was still thumping & my cunt ached.

"I'm going to fuck you hard, and then I'm going to cum in you. Tell me you want me to fuck you"

I shook my head. "No".
He pushed me down harder, and punched my thighs again until I cried out in pain.

I quietly said "I want you to fuck me". My cheeks burned red.

"What? say it LOUDER"

"I Want you to fuck me" I blurted out.

"Now tell me you want my cum"

I drew in a big breath, my cheeks turning redder by the second. "I want ..your...cum"

"That's a good girl"

He began to pummel into me harder & harder. He groaned, and told me what a dirty little slut I was. He forced his lips onto mine, and made me kiss him. I resisted at first, but it was pointless. I could feel him swelling and stretching me. And as I noticed he was caught up in the moment, I started to beg him to stop, and spare me.

"Shut up you whore"

He finally spurted inside of me, and I lay there, exhausted, and emotionally high...and still terrified
He leant forward, and whispered into my ear, his hot breath burning my ears..

"This isn't the end, only the beginning. I'll be seeing more of you".

So I guess this is 'to be continued'? ;)

PS - Gaggirl, you are so fucking lucky, I read your abduction - DAMN that's hot!

xx

theman
12-29-2006, 02:31 AM
Short story, but very hot!