PDA

View Full Version : My wife's best friend

backdoorslamr
03-08-2009, 01:28 AM
My wife's best friend has been getting into taking some pills, I'm not sure what they are. I guess that, taken alone, each of the pills have little or no effect on a person, but taken together-bam, what she calls wobble pills. Me? I'm not into that stuff.
Anyway, this last weekend, she was over here, visiting the wife, when she started getting too wasted for us to let her go home. My wife fixed her up some bedding on the couch and we got her bedded down and headed for bed ourselves.
Not long after we had gone to bed, there was a loud crashing sound in the front room. My wife is a fairly heavy sleeper, while I am quite easily awakened at the slightest noise. I proceeded to check out the cause of the noise and found that our house guest had gotten up to take more pills and had fallen over the coffee table in front of the couch. She was out cold in the middle of the floor with her oversized tee shirt nightshirt about halfway up around her waist, revealing her nice furry blonde pubic mound. She really was a blonde. The carpet definitely matched the drapes. I just stood there for a couple of minutes, taking in the sights. Nice.
Now, I had always thought she was pretty hot. She has some of the biggest, nicest shaped natural tits I've ever seen. And I have had several occasions where I have seen her changing while spending the night. I've always acted like I tried to turn away as soon as I realized she was in a state of undress, but I made damn sure that I got an eye full before I turned away. And she has always thought I was such a gentleman. Well, I had to get her up off of the floor, so I reached under her shoulders around her and up under her chest to pick her up. Man, did those big titties feel nice. I managed to get her partially up onto the couch with her legs still draped over the edge. Instead of swinging both of her legs onto the couch, I pulled her legs apart, just pulling one onto the couch. All during this process, she only opened her eyes a couple of times and muttered something incoherent.
Now I'm sitting on the couch beside her as she's laying there, spread eagle with that pussy fully exposed. I found myself thinking to myself, "You know, she's so far out of it she'll never know what happened." Next thing I realize, I'm pulling the tee shirt up to expose those marvelous melons. With one hand, I was caressing her tits and tweaking her nipples while, with my other hand, I was rubbing her pussy. I stuck my first two fingers into my mouth and got them lubricated with my saliva. Then I worked them into her slit. She stirred a little and mumbled something, scaring me to death. I thought she was going to come to her senses right in the middle of this and I would be a dead man. My worries were unfounded. I proceeded to finger her a bit more, then I put my face down into her muff and ate her pussy for a while. This really got me hard. I positioned her hips at the edge of the couch and got into position between her legs. This is it-no turning back now! I lubed the tip of my cock with a big glob of spittle, pressed my hard-on to her lubricated pussy lips and easily slipped into her. I bent over her and groped her breasts, squeezing them together so that I could suck both of her huge nipples at the same time while I rocked my hips back and forth, sliding my cock deep into her and then pulling back to the point where I would almost slip out. Although I wanted the experience to last, I knew that the longer I took to reach my ejaculation, the greater the chance of her coming out of it, or worse yet, my wife getting up to check up on her and catching me fucking her unconscious friend. The risk factor really did add a level of excitement that I had never experienced. I started to sense that electrical charge starting to rise up from deep within my loins. I knew that I would soon be shooting my wad. I had thought about pulling out and squirting my load all over her belly, but then I remembered that she had already had a hysterectomy, so she couldn't get pregnant. The moment that thought had passed through my brain, my toes started too curl as I tensed up, pushed deep into her vagina and let loose a firehose of cum. I worked it back and forth some more while I drained the last of my sperm into her as I licked and sucked her titties just a bit more. After I had finished, I sat next to her, fingering her pussy as my jizz oozed out. I smeared it around her bush and down around her ass. I really thought about getting myself hard again and doing her one more time, but I decided not to press my luck. After I had played with her pussy for probably another ten minutes or so, I got a dish rag from the kitchen and moistened it with warm water, cleaned her up as best as I could, covered her up and went back to bed.
She has no clue what happened.

justmetoo
03-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Fun story. Thanks for posting it.