PDA

View Full Version : The auction house

Key Largo
12-25-2006, 05:44 PM
M+F bd humil nc rape tort voy

This story is about a very powerful woman with a mysterious and very involved past. A past that could lead to many stories of many different kinds.

One woman's comment on this story was that she would like to read about Nerida taking what is done to her with much less strength. She wanted to read about a woman auctioned while kicking and screaming and crying.

I am curious if that is the more common sentiment. Ladies, please comment. Anyone is welcome to email me directly.

The men untied Nerida from her shackles in the van and attached her manacles to a dolly. She would not even be able to walk on her own to the auction house. She was rolled in like goods being delivered. As she was rolled into the great auction hall with which she was familiar from her visits under different circumstances, she knew to expect all four walls to be lined with bound woman, each awaiting her turn to be auctioned.

Nerida was tied to the wall wrists above her head and ankles bound far apart near the floor. She was naked. Her dark meaty nipples high on her breasts and the dark skin near her labia feathered to lighter skin as it neared her legs. Her inner lips were thick and normally protruded outside her outer lips. Being completely shaven her sex was obviously darker than her already dark skin and her slight figure made her pussy even more obvious.

All the woman slated for auction that day were bound in exactly the same way all along the wall. Each one would be taken to the auction podium one at a time. Nerida just had to wait her turn. The buyers were milling about the room. Most of the buyers were men, some were woman but all were very rich. Each buyer had an entire entourage with him or her. Nerida had met many of the people in the room under very different circumstances. In fact, she herself had been an attaché to a buyer on several occasions. She had worked about the room often just as she was now watching the valets, attaché and other assistants to buyers do so now. Eyeing each woman and verifying when the woman their buyer was interested in would be scheduled for auction.

Before the men walked away from Nereida to collect another woman, she was admonished. "You, like all the rest of the woman slated for auction today, are available for inspection of any kind to the prospective bidders and to their associates. You are required to cooperate. Should we receive any complaints, we will not verify the complaint or ask your side. We will simply bring you to the bench in the center of the room. Announce your punishment to the crowd, bend you over the bench and whip you with a leather crop. The whipping will continue until you scream as loudly as we think we can make you scream. Do you understand?"

Nerida already knew what he was going to say. She had heard the guards tell countless woman this very same thing as she walked the room and watched woman being brought in and received the very same short speech. She nodded in agreement and looked around to see if anyone she knew was in the room.

The Grimm brothers were here. Tobias and Jacob Grimm. Rich German brothers who had often bid against the buyer who employed Nerida's buyers service many times in the past. Nerida expected them to find her eventually. How surprised might they be to find her under these outrageously different circumstances. She thought it would be better to invite them over then to wait until they find her predicament. "Tobias! Over here. Tobias!"

"Nereida? Is that you? Where are you? I don't see you."

"Toby, I am here, against the wall."

"Jacob! Look over there. Nerida is here but she is not a buyer!"

"What's this? Nereida is here? I see here now. Wow! I see circumstances have changed for the worse for her."

"Hi guys. As you can see. I may have hit a snag in my career."

"Well, You never know what life will bring. Don't feel bad. Perhaps someone kind will buy you and free you."

The brothers Grimm spoke to Nereida as if she had made a poor fashion choice. Never once in their conversation revealing that they thought of her any differently then they had the last time they met in that very same auction hall. The three discussed the other woman in the hall as if Nerida herself might bid on them. "The one over there is very beautiful, but I suspect that she has been pregnant. I never liked that in a slave girl. What do you think Nereida?"

"We've never had the opportunity to see you naked, Nerida. You do well. Perhaps we should bid on you." They spoke to her about herself as if she were just another woman on the rack. Nereida thought that being sold to them would, in fact, be the best solution. As she chit chatted with the brothers, her mind raced to find a way to convince them to outbid any other potential buyers. She knew that she could not count on our prior employer, Sheik Abdulla. Considering the nature of her work for the Sheik, he would certainly deny any acquaintance with her at all. But what could she offer the brothers to convince them to spend a considerable amount of money for her purchase.

The brothers continued their conversation with Nerida the same as before but their actions did not follow the same demeanor. "Nerida, I am sure you understand that while we are talking as we have always talked, but of course, at the same time you are after all bound and available. I hope you can excuse our inclinations to our impending indiscretions regarding your body, while we chat?"

Nerida didn't respond directly. She only gave a quick nod of acknowledgment. And continued her light conversation. Tobias' hand cupped her bare breasts. "I had suspected that you were in fact this beautiful but I am delighted to have seen for myself." Nerida thanked him for the compliment. "Nerida, now tell me. When you orgasm, are you loud or are you a quite moaner?" After asking the question, Tobias ordered drinks for the three of them from a party server.

Nerida answered without missing a beat. Never revealing her feelings of embarrassment or dismay. "If I tell you, will you force me to show you?"

"I really don't know. We might. It is not often that we find an acquaintance in this situation. Perhaps we might make you climax just for the novelty of it. So which is it?"

"I am a screamer. And I am not going to ask you to refrain any of what you might make me do. After all, I will be here all day and maybe until tomorrow before I get auctioned and somebody will likely make me climax for them. It might as well be you guys."

"Glad you understand. And delighted to know you are a screamer. Now that is exciting information about an acquaintance." Just then the server arrived with the drinks. "Here you go Nereida, your favorite, rum and coke. I would be glad to hold it for you, seeing that your hands are bound and all. When you would like a drink just nod, I'll hold it to your lips."

"Thank you Toby."

Jacob said very little. He let the talking to Tobias as he was more interested in the novelty of Nerida's naked body. By this time, Jacob's thumb had found Nerida's clit and two of his fingers were inside her pussy. He cradled her cunt with his hand and rocked gently back and forth. Nerida carried on the conversation as if nothing unusual was happening. Knowing from past experience that Jacob is interested in subjecting woman to increased stimulation until they can not control their reaction, she realized that Jacob would probably continue and increase his manipulation of her body until she could no longer carry on the conversation normally. She also knew that Jacob didn't care if her reaction was erotic or agitated.

Jacob watched Nerida's eyes for any sign of change as he continued his rhythmic pressure on her clit and vaginal opening. Nerida was very skilled in sex as this was her deadliest weapon as an assassin. To heighten a man's arousal is to make him more vulnerable. Jacob was unaware of Nerida's occupation. His only acquaintance with her was in the auction hall bidding against her. He therefore was unaware of her unusual degree of self control. She could in fact control her orgasm so well as to cum in thirty seconds or hold it off for hours. Which ever she desired. Jacob was puzzled as her reaction to his ever increasing stroking seemed to have no effect at all. He decided to change tactics.

Jacob ordered ice from the server. Which he then rubbed around Nerida's nipple. He continued until her dark nipple was engorged and sticking straight out. Nerida kept up appearances. Smiling politely at Jacob and giving diplomatic glances to the onlookers who were gathering to watch something they sensed might be interesting. Jacob reached into his briefcase and withdraw an adjustable nipple clamp. Nereida saw it and nodded at Jacob. "That will do what you want it to do Jacob. If you make it tight enough it will distract me to the point I cant talk." Nerida didn't see any advantage to hiding this fact.

"That's great. You know that I have to go ahead and try it anyway. Don't you?"

"I know you will. I wont give you any trouble."

"Very kind of you Nerida. Just keep talking to my brother."

Tobias went along with the trick and kept up the small talk. Nerida kept up her end of the conversation. Jacob slowly brought the pressure up. It was then that she saw David. A clerk for a competing buyer, she met a year ago. They negotiated the purchase of a young woman so that the auction price would not go too high. After the negotiation, David had suggested his romantic interest in her. And she had flatly refused. Telling him to his face that she thought of him as a geek.

Nerida wondered what David would do to her now that he found her here like this. Jacob tightened her nipple clamp again and she was reaching her limit. David had seen her and was watching intently. She glanced again at David hiding her anxiety. Tobias asked her a simple question and at the same time Jacob again made her nipple clamp tighter. Her nipple was not stretched and hurting her very badly. Just as she was about to answer Tobias, Jacob flicked her nipple hard. When Nerida opened her mouth to answer. she moaned in pain instead. "Ooooohhhhhh!!!"

Jacob flicked again. Nerida saw David's penis push against his pants and at the same time felt Jacob's penis push against her thigh. She whispered a moan of pain again. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

David approached the brothers. "Hi, I know you two. How are you doing? I would really like to check this girl out for my buyer. And you guys have been with her for a while. Do guys mind if I cut in?"

With that the brothers step aside, not wanting to embarrass themselves by monopolizing a woman. David looks into Nerida's eyes and says "I cant believe my luck to run into you like this."

"David, I told you I don't want to have sex with you and I meant it." Defiant Nerida, always defiant repeats her refusal to David. "But now the situation is different and to be honest, I simply can't stop you from doing what ever you want to me. Do want you want. I will just relax and be quite."

"I don't want you to be quiet, Nerida. I want to put my dick inside you and I want to feel your body move with mine. Do I have to remind you that if you don't do what I want, I will complain and you will get whipped?"

"I am aware of that David. But it wouldn't matter if I cooperated completely with you or not. You would lodge a complaint anyway so that you could watch me get whipped after you fuck me. David. I am completely bound and couldn't resist anything you wanted to do to me even if I tried. And I know that after you cum, you will complain and I will be whipped. So just do what ever you are going to do."

David loosened the tether on Nerida's wrist to lengthen them so that he could lay her body on the nearby table, which was placed in the room just for this propose. She was laid on her back with her wrists secured to the table and her legs bound to stirrups. David took a moment to look over the flesh of her body. Flesh he desperately wanted to fuck a year ago. Dark, raw flesh. Shaven pussy, dark hard nipples, one still red from the clamp which tightly pinched it. Meaty wrinkled protruding flesh of her inner lips swelling out past her outer lips. David's dick needed no encouragement. his dick was already bursting from his pants and he eagerly pushed his pants down. His dick sprang forward and as he stood between her legs, his dick was at exactly the same height as her cunt. Nerida closed her eyes as dozens of people closed in on her to watch the expression on her face as she was penetrated. undoubtedly she would be on this table for a while. When David was done, there were at least six other men and a woman who seemed eager to be next.

David ordered Nerida. "I want you to cum with me."

"David, I told you that I know no matter what I do, you are going to have me whipped anyway. So just fuck me and then go and complain."

This angered David. He wanted to fuck Nerida a year ago and was rudely refused. Now he could do what ever he wanted to her and she had to accept it. He knew also that it really didn't matter what she did. He was going to have her whipped anyway. He plunged his dick into her pussy. He took great satisfaction in feeling her cunt surround his aching rod. His hand roughly grabbed her ass and the other her tit. Shaking and pulling for traction to push his dick further into her, to enjoy her flesh and her unwilling body as much as he could. Her head bobbed back and forth with each of his thrusts. Her full tits bounced with each of his thrusts into her body. It took only moments for him to cum.

Nerida could feel his hot cum spill into her cunt. She watched the expression on his face as he withdraw his penis and felt his jism ooze out of her slit and down her ass crack. David looked at her, tied, naked and helpless to refuse him. He pinched her clit between his fingers harder and harder until she finally breathed a muffled painful "Ooouuuuu."

That was his parting gesture as he left her to require that she be whipped. No sooner had he gone then a man eagerly watching David withdraw his penis stepped between Nerida's bound and spread legs, his dick already out and ready to penetrate her.

A very short time later two guards approached the table and addressed Nerida. "We have a complaint about you. Your side of the story doesn't matter. You will be whipped. Two woman are scheduled for whipping before you so you have about fifteen minutes."

Nerida didn't even bother to protest. But she did have to pee and she asked the guards if they would allow her to pee before she was whipped. Nerida knew how they have a woman pee at the auction house, so she was ready and what happened next didn't surprise her.

"Sure no problem. We are just going to stand you up again and get the piss pot. Of course you will have to squat over the pot but you cant bend you knees more than half way so that you don't obstruct the view of any onlookers. And even though you are more than a foot above the pot you are not allowed to dribble on the floor. All of your piss must go into the pot. If you dribble, you will be whipped. And you are already getting one whipping. You sure don't want to be whipped a second time. Now since your genitals will probably cause your piss to scatter, you are allowed to ask anyone in the crowd to help you by holding your lips apart to expose your urethra so that you can piss in a straight stream. Do you undaunted this?"

"Yes, I know how its done and I know what to say when I ask."

The whole exchange was so polite that it seemed surreal. But Nerida felt it all too real. "Here is the pot. You can squat and ask for help anytime you want honey. We will be right here."

Nerida looked around at the crowd. She saw David watching her and she saw Tobias and Jacob. Jacob waved. She opened her mouth to say the words. "I have to piss. I can not dribble any piss out of the pot. Would someone please hold my inner lips apart so that I can piss in a straight line?"

She spread her legs and squatted over the pot, still holding her pee until someone stepped up to hold her pussy open. If no one wanted to help her, she would surely splatter all over the floor and she would be whipped then wait her turn again to be whipped again. "No one seems to want to help you. Do you want to ask again or try to piss without help?"

Nerida repeated her plea. "I have to piss. I can not dribble any piss out of the pot. Would someone please hold my inner lips apart so that I can piss in a straight line?"

This time a slender European woman approached and sat on the floor in front of Nerida. The woman stretched her hands forward each hand on one side of Nerida's cunt. The woman's fingers found her meaty over sized inner lips and pinched each one between her fingers. The woman pulled her lips open reviling Nerida's pee hole.

In all of Nerida' training as an assassin, she never thought to train herself to pee in front of strangers let alone while they watched intently and one held her pussy open. She strained to push the pee out. She looked at the European woman's face as if to say "Please don't stop holding me open. I just need a little more time."

Slowly the pee started to come out. Straight into the pot. She heard it hit home as the mettle pot rang with the sound of the stream of her pee. The woman holding Nerida's pussy adjusted her lips to miss the stream and held them for her until the stream stopped. Nerida stood and knew that it should be about time for her whipping.

The men looked at her and nodded. They took her one by each arm and placed her in front of the bench where the last woman had just moments ago screamed with each lash of the whip. The men adjusted the height of the bench so that it was just at the height of her cunt. They told her. "Bend over this bench and extend your arms so that we can tied your hands to the front of the bench."

Nerida's hands were tied to the front of the bench. She was face down on the bench with her tits pressed between her body and the bench. They bulged out from each side of her. The men tied her ankles to the feet of the bench so that she could not squirm when she was whipped. The roundness of her ass was excentuated by her position and her cunt pushed through between her legs. Many of the crowd of onlookers took the opportunity to rub her ass for good luck. It was a custom accentuated bidders to rub the ass of a woman about to be whipped to gain good luck in their bids to buy the woman to be auctioned. If the woman being whipped did not scream, it was bad luck. So Nereida knew that the hands she felt caressing her ass were those people who thought she would scream.

Nerida waited for the crack of the whip. The onlookers who wanted to rub her ass had moved aside. The man with the whip stood beside her. She closed her eyes. She knew that she would scream. He raised the whip high above her body. He paused to take careful aim. She waited. She tried to steady herself to brace against the pain. She tried to wriggle. The bindings were too tight. She couldn't move a muscle. She wanted to move her ass to the side. She couldn't. She wanted to cover her ass with her hands. She couldn't move her hands at all. She wanted to be able to rub the pain away after the first crack of the whip but she knew she wouldn't be able to move her hands. It seemed like hours.

WHAAAAACK! Her whole body jolted forward. Her tits rolled under her. Her thighs bounced with the smack of the whip. The leather of the whip actually parted her ass crack and came to rest on her cunt, spreading it open and sending it convulsing toward the front of her crotch finally slapping against her clit. She screamed, it seemed like she had never screamed before. Her ass was on fire. It burned! She wanted to rub it. She couldn't. She couldn't move it at all. She just lay there, her ass tingling and stinging. Her cunt retreating into her body.

She didn't know how long she would have to wait for the next one and she didn't remember how many there were. Slowly the pain subsided. Her ass ached to be caressed to make the pain go away. She couldn't move. She just felt the pain. A full minute went by and the pain had lessened more. Another minute, less pain. The tingling was still there but the pain was withdrawing. How many minutes until she would scream again? She wondered.

The pain was almost gone. The sting was still there and the tingle felt like it would never go away but the pain had lessened to the point that compared to what it felt like when the leather hit, it seemed to be gone.

WHAAAAACK! She screamed at the top of her lungs. Then the awful wait again as the pain again began to subside. Three more times she was brutalized by the leather whip. Then she was pulled off of the bench and returned to the wall where she had begun the day to continue her wait for her turn to be auctioned.

END

mikebuzz
09-11-2008, 08:35 AM
thats cool

addon
09-12-2008, 11:31 AM
"very powerful woman with a mysterious and very involved past"

Didnt really feel any of that and a bit vanilla. Nice try thou

BoredDrone
09-13-2008, 06:00 AM
I definietely like this one, it certainly does hit the spot as to how she is tryng to maintain her composure and her past status as she goes through the degradation of the auction house, so im definitely not voting for her to become all weak and feeble.

Im sure i remember it from somewhere else i always hoped it would be continued or pre quelled and im still hoping :)

k

butsch
09-14-2008, 12:17 AM
aberaber