PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader (M/F rape)

theman
12-24-2006, 04:41 PM
Well, I wrote this story last night... I think its decent - Please tell me what you think.
---------------------------------
I had been watching Tracy a while now. She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and I couldn’t help but notice her every time I saw a Dallas game on TV. I eventually found my self watching the games just to catch a slight glimpse of her, glued to the screen in fear of missing the cheerleader shots.

Her tan body was as close to perfection as I believe can be reached. She was about 5’ 7’’ with perky 36D breasts which were halfway visible in her revealing cheerleading uniform. Her long slender legs were smooth as could be and were nicely visible by her shorts. Her ass, as far as I could tell with her skimpy shorts on, was just as perfect as the rest of her. It was nice and soft looking and wiggled sexily every time she moved. She had pearly white teeth and brunette hair with blonde highlights in it. Her hair was about shoulder length and parted on the top left side of her head looking at her. She had pretty light brown eyes and a nice face. She looked like a really hot girl next door.

It took me a while to figure out how to abduct her, but I was determined. I figured out that the cheerleaders practiced at a gym in a quiet part of the outskirts of Dallas. They always practiced at night for some reason, and she was always the last one out since she was friendly and loved to chat to her coach or someone.

Luckily the gym doors didn’t have windows so I didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing me as she walked into the night last as usual. The parking lot was empty except for her car, mine, and a few others. It was a fairly large parking lot, but only had 2 street lights in the middle of it, allowing me to sneak up behind her while she was unlocking her car door.

“Umff.” I grabbed her pressing my hand over her mouth and putting a knife to her throat.

“Scream or hit me and I’ll slit you’re pretty little throat,” I falsely warned as I began moving towards my big black truck that was parked near by holding her like a hostage with a glinting cold steel blade to her exposed throat.

I bound her legs and arms as I pushed her into my truck’s tiny backseat barely remembering to gag my prize with duck tape as I admired her sexy grey work out shorts and matching tank top that accentuated all of her curves perfectly.

I pulled in my garage 20 minutes later at my house in a small neighbor hood. Luckily my garage was attached to my house so I carried her, legs thrown over my shoulders, screaming into her duck tape all the way into my house, down my stairs and into my dimly lit basement.

The room was plain and straightforward in its nature – it was a sex dungeon. On one entire 50 foot wall there were random toys and tools, some designed for pleasure, others designed for excruciating pain, some were soft rubber and other were glinting steel. There was a bare mattress in a metal 4 post bed frame in the middle of a room with a precarious device about 10 feet from it. It was made of steel painted black, and it was designed to hold a victim. It was made out of 4 steel bars with a hollow center, having holds for hands and feet where each bar intersected. The angle at which it was relative to the floor was adjustable.

I marched Tracy, or well pulled Tracy by her hair, metal frame, and untied her. She sprinted towards the stairs but I grabbed her easily with my lean 6’1’’ frame before she got 3 feet away slapping her so hard she nearly fell on the ground not bothering to tell her why I slapped her because I figured the bitch knew damn well why.

“Take off your clothes!” I snarled at her standing 4 feet away with tears in her eyes because of both the weight of her situation and physical pain.

I stepped a foot closer and she quickly obliged, pulling her thin grey shirt over her head to show her nice 36D tits through her black bra. Trying to avoid exposing her self for as long as possible, she pulled her tight matching grey shorts down her legs sexily.

“Turn around.”

She obeyed turning around to show me her amazing ass with a thin biki strap black thong running through the crack.

After telling her to take off her bra and bend over I examined the view. Her sexy tits were hanging down visible through her slender tan legs.

I pulled her thong down her legs then stepped her out of them one leg at a time admiring her wonderful pussy. Then I pulled my shirt and shorts off leaving only my tight boxer briefs to hold back my 7.5’’ erection.

“Well get on it,” I said motioning for her to lean back on the top bar.

I had put a flat bar across the middle of the metal frame, so it would be uncomfortable, but she still wouldn’t fall down on the ground. She leaned back and I fastened her wrists to it then picked her feet up and fastened them too, the 6inch wide middle bar mashing into her back, her now facing the ceiling fully exposed with her arms spread and her legs spread wide revealing her hot shaven cunt.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked as I stuck 1 lonely finger in her tight pussy.

“Yyess.” She said choking back tears trying to be strong.

“What about blow jobs? Give any of them?”

“No…”

“Well that’s where we’ll start then!” I said unbinding her and turning her around to rebind her with her stomach facing the ground. I walked around to her mouth and softly ran my fingers through her hair telling her, “This doesn’t have to be rough, but that’s how I like it!”

I got a metal bar from the wall of sex devices and put it under her chin so her throat was held open, then I leaned down to kiss her forcing my tongue in her mouth explaining, “I don’t want to kiss you after you’ve sucked my cock.”

I wanted to kiss her for a while, but my cock wished other wise, so I stood up and dropped my tight underwear and threw the black cotton boxer-briefs away. “Open up, here comes the train!” I said taunting her as I held my cock head to her sexy full lips, putting my hands on the back of her head.

“I said open up!” I slapped her in the back of the head and she opened her mouth a little ways. I finished opening it by sliding my thick cock through her lips warning her if she bit me I would cut a nipple off.

I started fairly nicely considering the situation she was in. I was just sliding my cock about half way into her mouth and then back out, it barely fazing her, but then I started sliding a bit deeper each time until I was slamming my entire cock in and out of the back of her throat brutally face fucking her causing her to gag. Now going pretty fast I couldn’t take it any more and said, “You better swallow every last drop”, as I dropped my face looking into her tormented eyes when she opened them for a split second only to see my balls slapping into her chin and my cock slamming deep into her throat as she snapped back to her eternal nightmare.

“OOooohhh,” I said continuing to fuck her mouth using my cum to go even fast with it being a slick lube until I pulled out of her mouth with a half hard cock and she went into a mini coughing fit coughing my cum back on my dick.

“Ohhh you’ll pay for that.”

I walked over to the wall of goodies and grabbed a whip. It had a slender handle and long thick leather straps snaking down from it. Smack! I slapped it slowly across her bare ass leaving a few red steaks.

“Oww! That hurts! Please, stop!” She screamed as I hit her harder.

“Oh your ass hasn’t felt anything yet, I said with sly vagueness hitting her once more.

I walked over to my wall and grabbed a large dildo, but snapped back to my senses realizing I wanted to explore her virgin pussy with my own cock first.

“So you ever fingered your self?”

I was now kneeling between the bars and licking her pussy while sliding 2 fingers all the way in and out of her tight hole.

“Yes”

“Did you like it?”

Silence. I slapped her ass hard! “Answer me when I ask you a question bitch!”

“Yyyess,” she sobbed a hand print now on her fine ass, but quickly fading.

I continued licking her pussy until my cock was rock hard and deciding to have a little fun I untied her and tied her facing the ceiling. I then walked around and set my cock on her mouth and she looked at me with her pretty hazel eyes full of fear. “Haha,” I laughed reaching down to loosen the knob so I could spin the frame to a different angle.

I took the flat metal bar out since she was now supporting her self with the frame straight up, her arms and legs still making a stretched X.

”Damn those tits are fine,” I remarked reaching through the triangles formed on each side and squeezing her nice 36Ds.

I walked around to the other side and licked her small pink nipples then massaged her breasts for a while before returning to her hind side. I put a metal bar on the frame so it rested in the groove of her hip bones causing her ass to stick out slightly. “Damn,” I said sticking one finger in her pussy then pulling it out as I lined up behind her, “that’s gonna feel good!”

I squeezed her ass and pushed and pulled it in all directions as I slowly slid my cock into her hole. ‘Oooh,’ I grunted as I slowly pulled it out, her body now just hanging in the frame wallowing in defeat. I sped up with each rhythmic pump, slowly pulling out and then rapidly pushing back in at first, until I was going a decent speed.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! The sound of rapid slapping filled the room. Our skin collided against each other’s creating slapping noises as I quickly slid my shafter into her pussy until my balls softly slapped into her, the main slap noise created by my legs hitting her tremulous, but firm, ass cheeks. Continuing to slap in and out of her, I ran my palms over her smooth ass cheeks, my fingers pointed down, then slid my hands around to her stomach making them point at each other and little by little slid them up her smooth, tan torso causing her to get goose bumps and shiver. “Aww you don’t like my hands?” I inquire in response to her goose bumps, my hands now massaging her firm breasts the slaps still filling the background.

The six minutes of ecstasy seemed like forever, as the slapping noise abruptly ceased, my cock resting half way in her, and my hands hovering 2 inches in front of her breasts as I fought the urge to cum. “I’m gonna cum in your no more virgin pussy!” I screamed slamming back into her and squeezing her tits causing her to yelp in pain as I ravaged her pussy.

“Ooohh,” I felt light headed as I emptied 4, no 5, wait 6, finally 7, loads of hot gooey cum deep into her pussy using all the loads as lube until I stumbled back light headed for 2 steps.

“Damn that was awesome,” I unrequitedly praised her as I sat on the bed still slightly light headed and watching my cum drip out of her a little less tight pussy as she hung her head defeated, my cock slightly red and still softly throbbing as I lightly stroked it.

I got up off the bed with my cock slightly arching down partially soft with a string of my cum swinging then breaking off to splatter unnoticed on the floor as I walked over and put a finger in her pussy.

“You might as well get used to my cum since you’re gonna be here a very long time,” I said running my finger with a glob of my cum on it on her lower lip them sticking it into her mouth sexily, sliding it back out as I wiped my cum on her bottom lip turning my finger sideways.

“But, someone will notice I’m gone!” She challenged.

“Not after I smash your car’s windshield and push it off a bridge. They’ll drag the river looking for your body until they finally give up leaving you to be all mine.”

“Oh come on brighten up!” I said as she looked at the ground crying realizing she was going to bed my sex slave forever.

I walked over to the wall and grabbed the same whip from earlier and slapped her cunt with it starting with it hanging towards the ground then coming up lightly with it. I repeated this again a little harder, just to hear her squeal her sexy squeal!

I managed to pull a pin out on the side of the frame despite her weight being on it making her shift into an awkward L shape, the bar that was on her hips now jutting into her stomach.

“Well I guess I’ll be a nice master,” I said replacing the circular bar with the flat one from earlier.

“You should thank your master when he’s nice!” I said slapping her ass.

“Thank you,” she said barely audible.

“Thank you - ?” I questioned looking at her.

“Thank you master,” she spat out with disgust as I walked over to the wall and got a long black dildo that had ridges in it.

“I’m gonna make you cum!” I slowly slid the dildo into her pussy and began rubbing her clit with my spit on my thumb.

It took a while, but after about 15 minutes her body finally gave way to its natural urges after I licked and dildod her pussy vigorously

“OOOooohhh” She let out a long moan, her entire body tensing up as I continued sliding the dildo in and out while rubbing her clit.

“Now it’s my turn to cum, except I’m gonna do it in your ass,” I announced walking back over to her after searching around on a table looking for something for a moment.

I squirted a cold line of lube on my cock and rubbed it around creating a slimy coat after I put a blotch of lube on her asshole. She looked back at me pleading me not to do it with her eyes, but the response was my cold lust filled gaze, and I pushed my middle finger into her unbelievable tight asshole as I got as deep as I could trying to lube her.

“Tell me you want my amazing cock in your tight asshole!” I shouted with my cockhead at her scrunched up hairless and clean asshole.

My cock flicked up excited as I slapped her ass hard when I didn’t get an answer.

“I-I-I want your amazing cock in, in my - my tight ass,” she painfully said defiling her self and making me harder with every word.

“Oooh,” I already felt the tightness as I slowly pushed into her ass.

I slid back out more rapidly and then slid back in still slow but a little faster. My cock still in her ass I leaned my slender body over her’s grabbing her tits and hissed in her ear, “Tell me you’re glad I let you be my sex slave.”

“Fuck you,” she whispered harshly.

I pulled slowly out of her tight ass hole then slammed back into her repeating this 3 times before asking her again this time still sliding in and out as I told her.

“Tha thank you,” I glared at her, “mmaster.”

“For?” I said pulling her hair in both hands and slamming into her ass causing her to cry out in pain acting as an ultimate aphrodisiac for me.

“For- for making me y-your sex sslave,” she mumbled in defeat shaking as I leaned back up, smoothly sliding in and out of her tight hole.

I quickened my pace as I could tell I was about to cum, the first few convulsions warning me of what was about to happen.

“Oooohhhhhhhhhh!” I let out an exasperated sigh and kept going for 3 or so more humps after emptying 5 loads of cum deep in her tight ass.

I walked over to the bed and fell asleep watching a small stream of her blood and a larger stream of my cum drip out of her ass.

TO BE CONTINUED
----------------------------

I plan to write a few follow up stories, maybe one a gangbang, maybe a lesbian story, just depends what I'm thinkin then.

theman
12-24-2006, 04:52 PM
http://dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/images/our_secrets_home.jpg

The inspiration for the story :p

Some other pics are attached that helped me visualize what I was writing :p.

somedude
12-24-2006, 04:56 PM
A story with pics, nice man!

theman
12-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Hehe, I was bored Googling random stuff and for some reason I thought of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and I came across that picture causing me to decide I had to write a story about that!

Of course the pics aren't the girl from the base picture, but I think they look fairly close to what I would imagine her like naked, cept the breasts in that one picture bigger...

theman
12-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Anyone else have any feed back?

maulwurf
12-26-2006, 09:53 AM
thanks

WEIRD1976
12-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Great story.
She looks very fuckable. LOL

theman
12-26-2006, 07:34 PM
If you thought it was good you should check out part 2 http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=2144 too... I dont think part 2 is as good though... :(

WEIRD1976
12-26-2006, 07:41 PM
I already read a replied on that one I think.
It's pretty good too!

I'm guess it OK to write about famos people here,or is there like a law that we can't.

There's afew stories about diffrent movies stars I could come up with. :)

theman
12-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Hehe, Im thinkin about writin a story about Keira Knightley...

As far as I know you can write about movie stars...

WEIRD1976
12-26-2006, 09:14 PM
That cool,I just didn't want to get sued or worse banned! LOL
I'm guessing that goes for comic book heros too....

She would be a cool one to do. I was think of Torrie Wilson from the WWE myself. :D

theman
12-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Hehe yeah someone I know told me Keira Knightley was just fine in Pirates of the Caribbean... I was like yeah shes OK, then I saw the movie, and you just wanna spank her lol...

Torrie Wilson would be a good fantasy, too...

WEIRD1976
12-26-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh,yeah,she is pretty. I think I saw that movie like once.

Torrie is hot,I have the playtboy mag that she did a few years back.

theman
12-27-2006, 04:17 AM
Hehe, I googled and found her playboy pics :p.

WEIRD1976
12-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Not bad,huh?

theman
12-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Hehe she's pretty hot...

WEIRD1976
12-28-2006, 12:45 AM
I bet her husband has a great time fucking her.....

theman
12-31-2006, 02:33 AM
lol yeah

hornybisexualbitch
01-05-2007, 08:45 PM
nice pics for us

WEIRD1976
01-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Yes,very nice.

MuggasWoman
09-29-2009, 09:02 AM
a very well written story great job

Aussieyobbo
09-29-2009, 10:11 AM
dam fine story great work

MuggasWoman
09-30-2009, 07:37 AM
a very nice and well written story

Abra
09-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Awesome story! I came halfway through! hehe

theman
09-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Wow no post for 2 years then 5 in a day :). Always wonderful to receive feedback on a story!

As for it being a good story, I don't think I can agree with y'all on that.... I just reread the first couple paragraphs of it and man was my writing a bit weird back then. But nevertheless, nice to at least know someone reads what I write ;).

MuggasWoman
10-01-2009, 06:00 AM
very nice boner roger

AlterEgo
10-10-2009, 03:16 PM
"Girl in the basement" is my favourite theme for a story. Would love to see a continuation.

theman
10-11-2009, 02:16 AM
I intend to finish all of my stories, but unfortunately I get a little ADD sometimes when it comes to writing....

I'll try to finish sometime though :).