PDA

View Full Version : Anya vs. Sabretooth (An Unfinished Marvel Comics Fan Fiction)

mollymolotov666
01-29-2009, 02:04 PM
(AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the first draft of my incomplete story. I have no idea where to go with it. Nor has this been edited, so there will be mistakes. This is the story of a mutant I made up named Anya, who looks like a demon, and controls fire. She is about to be raped like a whore by Victor Creed, AKA Sabertooth. Anyone have any ideas?)

CHAPTER ONE: MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS

October 17, 1980
The Canadian Wilderness:

I never saw him coming. He was as quiet as a wolf hunting his prey as he stalked me. My eyes were too focused on the the bobber in the hole on the ice to notice any oncoming danger. I should of known better than to be alone in the middle of the wilderness, but I was young. Cocky, even. After all, I'm a demon. Who'd want to mess with a bright red teenaged girl, with six inch horns and a pointed tail, right?

Well, I am not exactly a demon. I am more of a mutant, but it's fun to perform the "evil spawn of Satan" act to those who don't really know me. Hell, I can even wield fire like a demon, so it's easy to play the role with keen accuracy. Everyone I've ever met had fallen for it. All except for two men, and both of those men were not welcomed to what they took from me.

My bobber started to go crazy, the line of my pole tugging fiercely. A catch! With a squeal of delight, I yanked the fish out of the water with a single, well-practiced flick of my wrist. It was a big mouthed bass! It was quite the beauty, too, I thought to myself as it skipped frantically in and out of the mild currant. When I leaned down to the edge of the bank with my net to bring in the easily 10-pounder, everything went black. Not in a falling asleep kind of way, either. It was more like "lights out."

CHAPTER TWO:
PLAYING WITH HIS FOOD

The next thing I knew was the most terrible headache of my entire life. I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see anything. An attempt at movement proved my worst nightmare confirmed. I was lying on my back. My arms were secured over my head, and my legs where spread out and unmovable. The breeze that I felt all over my body told me that I was probably undressed.

"Where. . .where am I?" I said softly, more frightened than I've even been in my life. There was nothing but silence. "Please! Please, talk to me." I nearly jumped out of my skin when I suddenly felt a cold hand on my bare thigh. "Oh! You're there! Please, talk to me. Where am I?"

More silence.

I gathered my courage, and went into the role that I've been performing every since the last time I was raped. "If you don't let me go, I am going to light this whole place up like the Fourth of July! You, and everything within a mile radius will go up in flames if you don't answer me!"

Yet more silence.

"Fine, you asked for it." I closed my eyes, and started to focus my energy the way I always do when I start fires with my mind, when something hard came down on my knee hard enough to break my concentration. "Ah, fuck!" I winced. "All I wanted is for you to answer me! Why am I here? Are you going to kill me?"

There was a moment more of silence before he spoke. "Yes."

I sucked in a breath. "Why?"

"Because I can."

"But that is not fair!" I screamed.

"I don't deal in fair."

"Then, what do you deal in?"

"Whatever entertains me."

I wiggled in my binds. "And what entertains you?"

"Your screams, the way you sweat with fear, even the way you shiver in uncertainty. You are entertainment at it's best."

My breathe got caught in my lungs, rendering me temporarly silent. "I've never hurt you, sir, have I?" my voice finally croaked.

"This isn't revenge for any bad deeds. You are going to die because it gives me pleasure to kill you. First," he started, stroking my belly with what felt like a sharp claw, "I am going to use you til there's nothing left. Then, I'll drain the blood out of your corpse. You'll take two hours to cook over the open pit, and I'll eat you with a side of wild mushrooms and green peppers."

"Wait! You're going to eat me?"

"I like to play with my food. Can't you tell?"

"No! No! No! You're can't. . ."

"You're the one in chains, so there is no telling me what I can and can't do. I'm the one in charge here."

"You just try it, and you'll be cursed! The Dark Master will make sure you
pay for the sins you commit against his favorite servant." The false bravado strained my vocal cords. I had to stop him. I couldn't bare the idea of being raped again. That was what I was afraid of. For some reason, that was more horrifying than being eaten.

"Yeah, right. If you are Satan's minion, than ask him to send you help right this minute. Go on." I just laid there, unable to stop my bottom lip from quivering. "Exactly. You're pathetic. You're just a mutant. I've met real demons. They have a certain scent, kind of like burnt pine and freshly used gunpowder."

"Please, just let me go. I'm only a kid."

"Really, how old are you?"

I shivered in terror the words came out of my mouth. "I was born in '46, but my aging is different from others. It's one year for every normal two and half. I look 17, but I'm 35. Please, let me go. I am only a little girl."

"And what makes you think I care about your age? What if I like my meat fresh and young?"

"I am not a piece of meat! I am a human!"

"I thought you were a demon? You know, being a demon means that human laws don't apply to you. Let's say the feds bust down my doors, and they find the half dozen corpses in the backyard. Then, they find your horned, fanged skull in the mix. The judge would only charge me for just the half dozen. You are aren't a person, after all, so no one would think to charge me with your murder any more than he would persecute me for eating a turkey sandwich."

"That is not true!"

"How many people have you met that avoided your eye contact? How many kids have ran away when they saw you walking nearby? Has anyone ever stop to defend you, pet? Has anyone ever seemed to care that you were being abused just for the way you look? Huh?" How did he know? When his hand grabbed one of my bare nipples, twisting it really hard, I screamed.

"No! Ow! You're hurting me"

"Even if you were a human, you're not anymore. You are a toy now, and later, you'll be food." His hands softly traced the lining of my inner thigh as he spoke. Suddenly, his mouth wrapped around the nipple he pinched, drawing it in between his teeth, sucking and caressing the skin with his lips.

My blindfold was quickly soaked with my tears as his mouth violated my unwilling chest, rogue fingers tracing my belly lower and lower, reaching my most private of body parts. He knew just were to go to make my whole body jump. Shame overwhelmed me.

"Stop! Stop, Mister, stop!"

He groaned. "Hmm, I love it when you call me Mister. You're hairless down here. I won't have to shave you." Suddenly, his finger slipped inside of me, making me gasp with emotions that threatened to make me go insane with horror. A groan escaped him.

"Don't rape me! Please, please, don't rape me!" I shivered. "Please, I can't stand hands on me! Don't touch me!"

"And why the fuck not?" he laughed, removing his fingers, and positioning himself between my legs on the bed. "Is it even possible to rape something inhuman?"

"You're actually getting off on this!" I screamed. "You enjoy humiliating me!"

"And judging from how wet you are, you're enjoying it, too."

"Liar!" He ran his moist fingers down my cheek before putting them back where they were.

"Bitch, you are soaked. You want me inside you."

"No! No! You are disgusting! Just kill me!"

He removed his fingers again, sitting up this time. I heard the sound of a zipper, then he leaned back down. "We are going to play a new game." I choked back a sob as he pealed the blindfold off of my face. At first, everything was really blurry. All I saw was white light, with a dark circle in the middle. Then, a face started to appear from the blackness. I winced painfully.

"By the way. Scream. Scream as much as you want to. No one will hear you. I promise you that."

Finally, I started to see the details of the dark spot in the middle of the brightness. Long, shaggy, blond hair started to materialize, looking like a halo of holy light as I started to notice the details of his face. His piercing, green eyes looked down at me with an appraising stare.

"Who are you?" I forced myself to finally say to the man laying between my bare thighs, his nose only inches away from mine. "Please, please, no! I don't want this. If you are going to kill me, than just do it. Don't touch me."

"Well, Sulphur. . ."

"Sulphur?"

"Yes, that's your name. I am your master until bored of you. Then, you are not only dead, you're on the menu."

"You are a monster."

His well formed lips warped into a smile, wolf-like fangs exposed.

"I know." His eyes looked downward, so I followed his gaze. His weight shifted, and I noticed that his manhood was hanging out of a pair of dirty denim jeans. He laughed at me as my eyes got as wide as saucers. He palmed it, and sat up. It had to be at least a foot long.

"This is about to be inside you. Beg me not to hurt you. Come on, convince me, and I'll let you go."

"I won't let you have that kind of gratification." I kept my eyes on him, and my chin firm. "Just because I'm scared out of my mind, doesn't mean that I had to cower to you."

"OH! You've got to be the bravest toy I've ever played with. It's going to be fun to break you down."

"You better hurry up and do it." I was talking big game, but I was doing everything I could just not to start crying again.

CHAPTER THREE:
A BATTLE OF WILLS

Suddenly, I felt pressure 'down there,' and I realized that the man on top of me had entered himself just deep enough to reach where my hymen was supposed to be. "Ow, ow, ow," I groaned, tucking my face into my shoulder.

"So, you're not a virgin. I'm shocked with how scared you are of me fucking you. I bet you are a man hater. I bet one raped you. Beg me not to hurt you, Sulphur. Beg me."

I kept my eyes closed tightly. "Go to Hell." He pressed harder, just enough to force a squeal of pain from my lips. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Don't make me beat you. Don't make me scare you. Just beg. Beg or I will make you." When I just laid there, my face still tucked into his long hair that pooled at the base of his shoulder, his fist came down hard, striking my abdomen. My whole body stiffened, and I let of a scream of pain.

"See? I can make you do whatever I want you to do. So, just make it easy on yourself, and beg me not to hurt you. Ask me to be gentle with you."

"NO!" I screamed in defiance.

His fist came down again. This time, coming into contact with a bare breast with enough force to make me break my veneer of courage. As my breast pressed against my rib cage, I screamed and wept.

"Don't hurt me. Please, don't hurt me. I don't understand any of this! Why are you doing this?"

"Come on, ask me slip this inside you," he moaned, his voice low, almost sensual. My insides churned.

"Just stop. Mister, if you stop now, I won't tell anyone anything." He wrapped a handful of my long hair around his fist, and pulled tightly. "Fine! Fine! Please, just take me! Just don't hurt me anymore!" Saying those words left a bitter taste in my mouth.

He let go of my hair, then rammed himself deep inside of me, tearing me to ribbons. We both screamed at the same time; his a roar of sexual pleasure, mine, an exclamation of absolute pain and humiliation. He growled with every thrust he made.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me!" I wept.

"No, I only told you to ask me not to. I just wanted to hear it from your mouth," he said lustfully as he thrusted. "Fuck, this pussy is tight. I never get this close to coming so quick!"

As he thrusted and moaned on top of me, I wept softly to myself. For the second time in my life, I felt like nothing but a whore. That notion made me want to die. I wanted to kill myself.

The stranger pulled out of me, and started to stroke himself. "I will unchain you. Try to escape, and I will slice you from your throat to your pussy." Then, with a flick of his hand, I was unbound. Instinctively, my hands went to my breasts, trying to conserve my modesty. He quickly slapped them away.

"No, no, no! Don't. I hate being touched."

"Bitch, you cover when I tell you to." He shifted his weight, and suddenly, I was face down on the mattress of the bed. His hands cupped my hips, and pulled my torso up, until I was on my hands and knees. I tried to lift my head up, but he placed a palm to the center of my back, and shoved my face into the green comforter under me.

"I bet you've never even heard of what I want to do to you next."

"Please, stop hurting me!"

"Sorry, but this one will hurt. You'll learn to like it." Then he was inside me again, but this time, it was the wrong orifice! I roared in horror.

"NO! NO! You have the wrong. . ."

"This is the right hole, all right. So nice and tight!"

I screamed as he raped a part of my anatomy that I had no idea could be used like that until now.

"You are ripping me open! Stop!"

"Ooh! Yeah! Keep begging, you slut. Take every fucking inch of my cock!" His grunts turned more rhythmic as he tore into my virgin flesh, pounding harder and harder inside me. I'd never knew this kind of pain before.

Then, with a slap of my tender ass, he let out a roar of delight, collapsing onto my back. I still wept as he shivered and moaned into my hair after finishing.

"Please, kill me now. Please, whoever you are. Just finish me off." My tears were uncontrollable, making me heave and retch into the mattress. I felt him laugh as he laid on top of my back in satisfaction.

(TO BE CONTINED)

coming soon. . .
CHAPTER FOUR: STOCKHOLMES FOR THE LOSS