PDA

View Full Version : Giving it to Cerise

nobozo
01-24-2009, 01:15 AM
I used to work with one hot blonde, Cerise. She was about 35, tall, looooong legs, and small perky tits.

Cerise sat in a cubicle to my right. And she was a disck tease. She often wore a mini skirt with no stockings. Many times, Cerise would swing around the chair, giving me a look at the prize between her legs.

All of that is true. I wish the rest of the story is as well.

Cerise and I used to travel together. One night, i decised that I had enough. After diiner we returned to out rooms. Cerise did not notice that I had slipped a small card into her door jam as she entered her room.

I waited outside her room, for aboyr 30 minutes. Finally, I could see the light poking from from the bottom of her door extinguish. I figures I would give her another 15min. to fall asleep.

I then slowly opened her door. Cerise was asleep!!. Her time had cum. I quietly entered the room, and the use choloroform to make sure she was out. Now I was able to prepare for the best fucking she ever had. I used rope to tie her arms and legsto the bed posts. I used duct table to blindfold her. Nothing could stop me now.

I pried her mouth open, and insterted by cock into her oral sex hole. The sight of my tool working and out of her mouth almostmade me cum right there. I had a better use for this semen, though.

I taped her mouth, and began to use my my tongue, working down to her pussy. I licked her for a good 10 minutes before she began to wake. I heard a slight groan, then she tried as hard as possible to work herself free, to no avail.

I stood over Cerise. " what God gave you", I told her. I then began to slip my cock into her quivering pussy. I found it tighter then I expected, since she was 35. The head of my cock then hit an obstruction. I pulled out and saw blood trickling from her. Oh My God!!! She was a virgin. I couldn't wait to put myself in her virginal cavity again!!!.

I pumped her for a good 10 minutes, and then exploded into her. After I pulled out, I picked up her ass to make sure that my liquid would run deep into her womb.

I then repeated the chloroform, untied her, and retreated to my room. The enxt morning, we met at breakfast as planned. Cerise seemed so humble that morning. Plus, she never played dick teaser again.