PDA

View Full Version : Behind Closed Doors

Zerodestiny
01-22-2009, 10:02 PM
So, here's the thing, I've never written a story before so if you find it boring then.. well sorry. As well I guess I should point out that I am new to this board just found it today so I thought I should contribute something. So without further adieu I give you my not even close to completed story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“STAND UP!” he yelled, the scared girl below him coward at his feet. She could see anyone anywhere; the room was dark except for a light shining brightly down onto her. She couldn’t be more than twenty two and she had already sold her soul. He’s a business man; He takes “girls” off the street and turns them into women of desire. They become the ultimate slaves, obediently obeying every command, every whim of their masters. Of course when they start off their nothing more that crack whores struggling for their next fix. The girl below him was just like the rest that came before her, a bitch who would sell herself to any man for a quick fix. He’s just doing these women a favor, as well as turning a hefty profit.

“I said stand up!” The man barked again as he stepped out of the shadow with two men standing at his side, as she meekly started to stand the man grabbed her arm and heaved her onto her feet. “You’re going to be staying with us for awhile.” he said and motioned for the two men beside him to grab her. “Clean her up and process her!” he ordered and faded away back into the darkness. The men as ordered latched onto her each arm and hauled her down a long hallway to a medium sized room. The room was bare with cement on all sides. She then was taken over to a wash station where she was cuffed with large metal shackles. As one of the men started to lift the hose off the wall the other stripped the prisoner. “Hmm… this bitch is going to be a great fuck, in fact I think I’m going to take a little right now!”, “Hey! You know you’re not allowed to touch any woman until she has been processed, you got no idea what kinda diseases she might have!” shouted the guard with the hose. “Damn, too bad though.” Teased the guard as he walked out of the wash station, “Ok hit her!” and that’s exactly what the man with the hose did. Not holding back for even a minute; water started blasting its way to the bound female. “Ahahaa It’s C-C-COLD” the girl screamed as the water crashed into her naked body. “Stop, please stop!” the girl cried, but her please were heard on deaf ears and the guard completed his order. “Alright take her to the doc” the man with the hose said as he started putting the hose away. The man standing off to the side unshackled her shivering naked body and carried her off to the lab. Inside the lab was the doc. He was 5’11 with a well toned body for a man of his age, “We got another one for you doc.”, pointing over to the chair “Set her over there on the chair and I’ll take a look at her.” as he continues to look into the microscope examining the blood of another girl. “Alright, let’s see what he have here” the doc says as he puts on his surgical gloves. “Alright miss, I need you to put your legs into these holders so I can examine your vagina for any infections.” Shaking her head in total defiance she quickly covers her sex with both hands while yelling “No! You sick creep, get the fu—“

SLAP!!!

The hand of the guard standing beside her strikes her across the face, “Now that’s not a very nice thing to say to a doctor now is it”. The girls face turns red as she feels a burning sensation from where she was hit. The suddenly her arms are taken and cuffed together and latch above her head to the top of the chair. Before she can react and kick with her legs the doc grabs and locks them into place on the holders. “Alright time for your examination!” doc states.

Down the long halls deep in the bell of the facility screams from women can be heard. Crying for the pain to stop while their attackers continue to pound their cocks into the unwilling vessels. “Who am I” the man from before growled. “You’re my master” the bound woman squealed as she pulled against her restraints. She had long blond hair and was well toned. Strapped to a table with her arms painfully stretched above her, her thighs were started to dig into the table as the vibrator was bussing franticly inside of her sex. All she could feel was pleasure as the vibrator did its work. “Do you like how that feels?” the man questioned. “Ohh, yes master please don’t let it stop!” the bound toy exclaimed. She started to pant more and was moaning loader. “Please master may I cum?” the blonde vixen cried, “No! you must wait!” the man barked. “But, Master I can’t hold it anymore!”

“I said wait you slut!” the man growled as he plunged two fingers into the woman ass and started to finger fuck her. The girl screamed in agony as she felt his fingers tear into her virgin hole. “Alright bitch cum for me!” the man yelled as he started to dig his fingers deeper into the debts of her bowels. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as she let her orgasm run freely through her. As she lay there spent with the vibrator still tickling away inside of her, the man stood back and said “My client will be most pleased with you.” He then walked out of the room leaving the blonde bitch with the vibrator; he walked to an elevator down the hall and was greeted by a voice that seemed to come from a speaker inside the wall. “Welcome home Jason.” The voice said as the elevator ascended twenty five feet from underground. As Jason walked out of the elevator he looked back to see that the mirror closed behind him and hide the presence of the elevator. He looked into the mirror admiring his black suit; he was well built and about 6’2. He had short
brown hair with deep blue eyes, which could stare right through to the soul of anyone.

“Eva, prepare my planner for tomorrow and lockdown the complex.” Jason said as he yawned and headed for bed. “Yes, Mr. Saunders, The facility below has been secured and all alarms have been activated.” The voice replied. “Thank you Eva, good night” replied Saunders sleepily. “Good night sir” said the voice.