PDA

View Full Version : My Boss, revisited

ChiTownHoney
12-19-2006, 09:35 PM
I love my job, and I love working on projects. It is my job description to get confirmation numbers and statuses and put them into tables so that my boss could present them each morning to the transportaion board. I'm 25, young, and fresh out of college. I have absolutely no interest at all in transportaion, nor do I get a big thrill over delivery status and numbers. However, I love to come in early and I love to leave late. I love to create the most elaborate charts and tables. I love to get on the phone with clients and grill them for the numbers that I need. I love to come in and work Saturdays, going over the most repetitive and boring charts and numbers in the world. Why? My boss....I am infatuated with him. He is a 40 year old divorced man with a 7 year old daughter. He is absolutely beautiful, with a George Clooney smile and deep, Caribbean blue eyes. I use to work in another department for this other guy, and when I saw Rob, I couldnt take my eyes off of him. Yes, he was older than me, but I like older guys to begin with. My boss at the time introduced us.

"Amada, this is Rob, he is the head of the transportation department......" Rob winked at me and smiled, those beautiful blue eyes...."We are going to
transfer you to his department, so you will be doing the tracking for him"
So here I was, in the cubicle right in front of his office.

When I first moved down here, I did the tracking of deliveries, mostly. Very boring, but I loved being near him that I started to love to be at work, and the work grew on me. Soon, I was doing very good, tracking all of the deliveries and making sure they were right on schedule. I was doing so well, that he wanted me to start making charts, representing the tracking. He was very impressed with me. I made my charts out of love (or should I say obsession!) for him. Soon, he would let me sit in the meeting with the big guys and sometimes, I would present the data myself. I became his right-hand woman. He adored me for the great job I was doing and it was all due to my crush on him.

He also flirted with me constantly. I was always careful of the way I dressed, so I would never come to work looking less than my best. To go a step further, one day, I wore a very sexy thong to work with very low rise slacks. Very unprofessional. But Rob did not mind. As I was bending over to put something in my file cabinet, he came over and tugged on my thong and said "your pants are sitting kinda low today". When I looked up at him, he smiled at me, then walked away. I knew he wanted me, almost as bad as I wanted him. The thing was, he was my boss. It just wouldnt work out. I admired him from afar, watching him in his office and he spoke on his bluetooth, looking sexy and powerful.....

It was Saturday and I woke up nice and early, 6 am, to be at work by 7 am. Rob asked me to come in this Saturday, and I accepted without a second
thought. I picked up some coffee and headed to the office. I came early to get a head start on the project Rob wanted me to do. I knew he got in about 9, so I wanted to get a bit done so he would be impressed with me.
There were usually only 4 people on the entire floor who came into work on Saturdays....but this Saturday, I was the only one in the whole office. I'm sure there must have been other people in the building, but it was eary being the only person on the entire floor. There were not any sounds at all, and it was very creepy.

I was at my cubicle and had just finished my work when I realized that it was 15 minutes past 9:00. This was not very strange to me, because Rob ALWAYS came in late. I decided to print out my project at lay it out on his desk for him. I opened his office door and put the project on his neat desk. Since nobody was around, I decided to sit in his chair and just imagine what it was like, to see from his view. Its strange, but hey. I also looked in his desk drawers, at least the ones that were not locked. Nothing really too interesting...transportation manuals, charts, schedules.....

All of a sudden, his phone rang. I jumped, my heart almost flew out of my chest! I knew I was not suppose to be going through his desk, so I got up and walked out of his office. Before I was able to close the door, I felt a presence behind me. I turned abruptly and hit a body. "oh my God!"

There I was, face to face with Rob. I was utterly embarrassed. I thought maybe he had spotted me sitting at his desk. "Good morning to you too" He said as he smiled at me. I looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes and fumbled to find my voice.

"I...I-I had just put the project you wanted on your desk. Its finished."

"oh..." he started, looking past me into his office. "Great! lets have a look at it"

He moved past me, brushing my shoulders. He went behind his desk and took off his jacket, then turned to look at me. "Come on in" I entered his office again, ashamed that I had come this close to being caught going through his things. I dont know what he would have said. I dont know what I would have said. I was relieved that he hadnt seen me. He took the papers that I laid on his desk and began paging through them, sitting down. I stood just a few feet away from the door, watching him as he read it. Finally, he looked up "Looks good." He dropped the papers back onto his desk and
looked up at me with a hesitant glance, not saying a word.

"You know..." He started, sitting back in his chair and tapping his fingers together. "There is something I wanted you to show me. One of our carriers' websites can confirm delivery, but I cant seem to get to the page where you have to enter the company number. Do you think you can show me how to do that?"

"Sure" I told him. I was usually the one to confirm delieveries on some of the carriers websites, so I wasnt sure why Rob had a need to do it. He motioned for me to come over by him. I went behind the desk and stood behind him and he opened his laptop.

"See, I cant quite.....here, why dont you sit down and show me" He got up and I willing sat down in his chair. I had never gone on his laptop before, so I fumbled around with keys to find the actually mouse. I found the website and started explainin in the most simple terms "Ok, this is what you do...." I went over the steps with him as he leaned closer and closer, hovering over me. I could smell his delicious aftershave.

I loved him being close to me. I loved his smell, his presence. I knew it was useless for me to show him the online process of tracking, since he would
never have to do it, but I explained it to him anyways. I could feel his shirt brushing against my loose hair. I began to fumble with my words and my hands began to shake. I was getting very nervous, and for the first time, I felt very uncomfortable around him.

"Well, thats all you have to do, do you understand it now" I looked up at him, his face was now very close to mine. He stared at the screen, like he was trying to comprehend the whole simple process.

"So....what does that button do?" he pointed to the screen.

I smiled, I almost wanted to laugh at him for asking such irrelevant questions.

"I dont know....I never used it...I dont think that we need to, actually."

"Uh...huh...." He leaned over and began to kiss my neck.

"Oh!" I cried out. I jumped. He pulled back, an astonished look on his face. I stayed seated and only turned to look at him, wondering what in the world to say to him.

The look of surprise on his face washed over in a few seconds and turned to an expression of amusement. "Whats wrong?"

"um....." I didnt know what to say. Yes, he was gorgeous, yes, I had a huge crush on him, but something in my gut didnt feel right. Not here, not now.

So I didnt say anything. He put his hands on his hips and put his head down, as if thinking about something. I wanted to get up and run out the door
because I felt so awkward. He probably felt embarassed too. He walked slowly to the other side of his desk by the door.

"Amada" He began "I really appreciate you. You do excellent work." He said.

"Thank you, sir"

"I mean, really. You got a half a days work done in how long? 2 hours? I see you getting far. You've helped me very much"

I smiled, very flattered. I was still feeling awkward about the kiss. But I didnt want to bring it up because it might embarass us both.

"I will continue to do good sir" I rose from the chair.

He looked at me, unblinking. "Maybe you can start presenting at every meeting for me. I think that would be a great idea. You're alot nicer too look at anyways...."

He walked slowly like he was going to leave his office. But he didnt leave. Instead, He closed the door.

He closed the door. But we are the only two on the entire floor. What was going on? I looked at him suspiciously, waiting for an explanation. His mouth
turned up in one corner in a sexy half grin and he started to walk towards me. He also started to unbutton his shirt.

This was too much, I didnt want this. I tried to come up with a fast response to get out of there.

"Rob, I really should get back to my desk, there is so much work and I need to complete it today or else I will be behind on monday and I have soooo
much........." I rambled, but he didnt seem to be hearing my words.

"shhhhhhhhh.........come here" I started towards the door, but he
intercepted and backed me into the corner. "Rob, not now, not here...this is not right...we could lose our jobs....we could......"

He stopped my words as he began to kiss me passionately. I always dreamt about kissing him, but now that it was happening, I couldnt help but feel very
wrong about it.

"no...." I pushed him away. He came back at me and kissed my lips and my neck. I shoved him away hard "no!"

This time he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back, shoving me face-first into the corner of the wall. "shhhhhhhh..." his lips were right on my ear.

I was scared. I didnt want this. He was hurting my arm, so I didnt dare struggle for fear he would bend it even more. He put his hand to my chest and unbottoned my sweater, pulling it down past my shoulders. He kissed my shoulders and my back. I felt so ashamed, so dirty.

"You know you want it Amada..." He whispered in my ear. "From the first day you met me, you have been flirting with me, flaunting yourself in front of me,
driving me crazy...." He put one hand on my belly and began to slide it down my pants. "No!" I told him firmly, like he were a dog.

His lips were so close to my ear that I could hear only a muffled version of what he was saying. "mmmm..I get so hard thinking about you...."

"please stop" I tried to wiggle my arm from his grip, but with a sharp turn, he twisted it harder, making me cry out in pain. "Stop that..." he whispered. He
had me pinned against the hard wall. His hand went down my pants, making me feel so violated as he touched me. His breath began to quicken, his chest pressed hard against my back, his lips kissing me on the back of my neck. His breath was hot and my arm started to tingle from the lack of blood flow. I cringed as he rubbed my crotch, but I was so helpless, there was not a thing I could do.

Suddenly, he whipped me around so I was facing him. My shirt unbottoned and my bra exposed. He stared down at me and pressed his body hard against me, his erection pressing against my hip. His blue eyes had a cold look in them, yet had a passion I can only describe as electrifying. He began to kiss me on the lips. I tried to resist and moved my face from side to side. I felt so dirty. "no..." I wimpered.

He grabbed me and pushed me on to his desk, with my back facing him. I tried to struggle, but he just kept pushing me, he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and took it off. Then he slipped my pants down and pushed himself against me. I began to cry. I couldnt believe what was happening. I wished someone would come right then and see what he was doing to me. I didnt like him anymore, what he was making me do....I felt like a whore. And the worst thing is that he was right...it had been my fault. I teased him and thats wrong to do that to a man.

I felt him unzip himself and pull his cock out of his pants. He moved my panties to the side, and entered me from behind. Thrusting his hips hard against me caused my hips to hit the edge of the desk, causing me great pain. He had grabbed a hold of both of my arms now and was holding them sharply against the table. I struggled, but it was no use. I heard him moan softly as he raped me. I cried silently. I knew that screaming was no use. Nobody was around. He continued to pound me, he was going so deep I thought that he would rip me to shreds. It hurt. He forced himself into me for about 5 minutes until he came, holding himself inside. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I was thankful that it was over.

It wasnt. He backed away from me to wipe the sweat from his forhead. I laid facedown on the desk, crying silently and wimpering, I hoped he had felt bad for what he had just done to me, using my body for his own pleasure.
It wasnt over. He grabbed me and turned me over on my back. This time he put all of his weight on me. I could barely breathe because of his heavy body pressing down on my rib cage. I tried to buck him off of me, but he just smiled down at me and shoved his cock into me again. He had a hold of both my wrist, tangled in my loose, now messy hair above my head. The rape was even more painful this time because he slammed his own body against mine, using it as a weapon to hurt me. I closed my eyes because I couldnt bare to look into his face as he did this to me. The only things I could hear were the desk moving with every thust and his moans of pleasure.

"Look at me, show me you want me..." he commanded me between breaths.

I opened my eyes and saw his face. He said nothing, but his eyes taunted
me, looked deep into my soul. Now he not only took my body, but my soul.

"ohh...." He moaned as he came inside of me again. He grabbed my hair and twisted it hard as he stiffened. With one final thrust he loosened his grip and took his dick out.

I closed my eyes again, feeling ashamed and disgusting. I felt him get off of me and I heard him shuffling. I continued to weep silently. I finally opened my eyes to see his own fixed on me. I slowly lifted myself up, shaking and half naked, and walked to the door. He composed himself and situated himself at his desk. It looked like nothing had even happened, but I knew I looked a wreck.

"I will email you the new project" He said as he fixed his eyes on his lap top and started working.

I didnt even look at him. I closed his office door and ran to the bathroom.