PDA

View Full Version : New School

mysterious-sexism
01-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Moving to a new school district is always difficult. But this time it was very difficult for me. My family had moved me from a quite little suburb to a posh neighborhood within the Baltimore city limits. Most the people in my neighborhood attended Private school at a nearby Catholic high school a couple of blocks away from my house. However, difficulties with enrollment due to transfer of transcripts and medical documents was delaying my entrance into the school.

My parents realized that it would take a month before I could enter into the new school. However, since I was already 18 and only a junior (due to a late start in school and a year lost due to constant traveling) my parents weren't willing for me to waste any time at home. They decide to enroll me in the local public high school for a month while my application to the private school was being processed.

I wasn't expecting this though. Where I had come from, Race had never been an issue. I had grown up in a predominantly white suburb, but we had kid from all over the world. We had black, hispanic, asian, native american, etc. youth that attended our school. No one saw them as any different. Suddenly in a predominantly black environment, I felt I stuck out like a sore thumb.

It was the second day of classes and I was walking to the gym during the lunch hour. While it wasn't enjoyable to skip out on lunch every day, I would rather just go to the pool and swim for an hour then sit by myself and get stares for an hour. I usually lost my appetite anyway in that situation.

The locker room and pool were deserted. After a nice dip in the pool, I came out and decided to take a shower. While I was usually self-conscious about stripping down while showering, I knew that I wouldn't have anything to worry about. None of the girls ever came to the pool to swim, let alone during the lunch hour.

I was about to get out of the shower when I heard the door swing in the locker room. I rushed to get my two piece on, but it was too late. I saw someone enter the shower room out of the corner of my eye.

It was a man.

I immediately recognized him as my gym teacher.

I was embarrassed beyond belief. I used my hands to cover myself to the best of my ability.

"What the hell are you doing in here, girl?"

I was so shocked and taken aback, I couldn't say anything. I could feel my face turning a bright red. I wish he would just leave.

"Yo, Harry, Delmar...check out the new girl. She's gettin' off in the shower room."

That's when I realized he wasn't alone. Two other men stepped into the shower room. They were two senior football players who were also seniors this year. The minute they stepped into the room, I could see their excitement in their gym shorts.

"Yo coach. How about we teach her a thing or two about what naughty girls get when they're caught touching themselves."

Before I could say another word, the two students rushed towards me and covered my mouth to keep me from screaming. I realized that I was about to get gang raped...

mysterious-sexism
01-15-2009, 07:55 PM
They both rushed forward and pinned me against the wall, holding my arms back against the wall and pressing my legs back. The shower, was still on and was soaking their shorts and t-shirts, but they didn't seem to mind.

The coach, Mr. Robinson, moved forward. As I leaned my head forward in shame, The warm water was still pouring down my head, dripping down my naked breasts, down my stomach, and plopped to the floor from the lips of my vagina.

"Please Mr. Robinson, don't do anything to me...I just want to leave."

"SHUT UP!" He said and grabbed my breasts and squeezed. He was like an animals, he grabbed them and started licking them up. I had always had a full rack, and he was enjoying every inch of my tits. His mustache tickled my nipples as he grazed his face over them.

"Nooo...Let me go!" I screamed and managed to get one leg free. I struggled and managed to escape the grip of the three men and started running out of the room.

(to be continued_)

mysterious-sexism
02-06-2009, 05:53 PM
I managed to take five steps into the changing room, when Harry caught up behind me. He grabbed me and swung me around and took me down to the ground.

"Damn I love it when a girl wants to fight."

I was down on the ground spread eagle with this huge black guy on top of me. His breathing was labored and I could tell that he couldn't wait anymore.

Delmar and the coach slowly walked into the room.

"He's gonna fuck her...he's gonna fuck her right there!" Delmar shouted rushing into the room and grabbing my hands and holding them down.

Harry tore his shorts off with one hand, while he pinned my legs down with the other. His cock was huge and black. All nine inches of it seemed to glisten in the bright lights of the locker room. He placed his cock right at the lips of my pussy and pushed in.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He grunted like a wild animal as he shoved his huge pecker deep into my cunt. I felt him hit up against my cervix.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I was screaming. The pain was terrible and i could feel my hymen being destroyed in seconds.

He started bucking hard ramming my pussy. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He shouted as he shoved his cock in each time. I looked down to see his huge pecker slamming into my pussy, slightly covered with the blood from my virgin hole.

"Damn white girls really know how to take cock, don't they" Mr. Robinson said. Smiling down at Harry.

"She's so fucking tight! Bet she's gonna be loose like a whore after we're done with her" Harry said. He quickened his pace. I could hear the wet sloppy sounds of the fucking, with only my bloodied pussy to act as a lubricant.

Harry bent down to nibble at my nipples...the pain was so excruciating. I looked down to see his tight muscular ass flexing and relaxing as he pounded away.

"If she's so fucking tight in her fucking pussy, Imagine what her ass is gonna feel like. I'm reserving that for myself boys." Mr. Robinson smirked.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. This obviously was only the beginning of my shaming.

(to be continued)

mysterious-sexism
02-07-2009, 03:04 PM
"Shit. I can't just watch this anymore" Delmar was quaking with excitement. He slid his shorts off to reveal even a larger cock than Harry's. At nearly ten inches, its girth was horrifying.

Harry lifted his chest a bit, to let Delmar straddle my neck. His cock right in front of my face.

"Don't even think about fucking biting my dick, bitch. I'll cut your throat." I closed my eyes and opened my mouth a couple inches. Delmar lowered his huge dick right onto my face.

"Ahhhhhh...Damn it's been awhile since I've gotten head."

His cock was huge and it seemed to go further and further down my throat. I felt myself gag, but held back the urge to throw up.

"Damn she took all of that. She wants to be facefucked Delmar! Why don't you give the slut what she wants!" Harry said behind him, still prodding away at my pussy.

Delmar didn't need any more motivation. He roughly grabbed the sides of my head and held onto my hair. I whimpered with the pain and the disgrace. Delmar just laughed and started shoving my head up and down his enormous cock.

"UHHHH..."Delmar moaned with pleasure as my tongue curled in and around his dick. I felt numb all over as I felt two cocks prodding at me deep in my body. Harry continued to fuck away with tremendous speed as Delmar shoved his dick deeper and deeper into my throat. I could do nothing but let out whimpers as my mouth and pussy made sloppy noises as they opened up to take in the huge pieces of black meat.

Harry's breathing was starting to get labored. "Aww fuck I'm gonna cum."

"You want to come on her face?" My Robinson said. I opened my eyes to see that he had also taken his shorts off and he was stroking his equally intimidating manhood.

"Nahhh...I want to cum inside the dumb bitches snatch."

"Noooo!" I let out a muffled cry.

"What?" Harry asked as he kept thrusting away. "You want my black baby? You wanna feel my cum inside your nasty cunt? Tell me that's what you want!"

There were tears pouring down my face at this point. I couldn't say anything.

"Tell him you want his cum in your pussy bitch!" Delmar said slapping my face. I felt the warm prints of his fingers and the sting that kept me in shock while he pulled his cock out of my thoat.

"Please don't cum inside of me" I begged.

"Fuck you" Harry said. And he quickened his pace. The three of them started snickering. Delmar realizing I wasn't going to give in to his demands, shoved his cock back in my throat. Both of them were ramming away at my weak crumpled body.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!" Harry slammed one last time deep into my pussy and I felt his load explode deep inside of me. He kept shooting deeper and deeper inside of me filling me with his hot sperm...

(to be continued)

rapeontheroad78
02-08-2009, 09:42 PM
damn good story

sexfiend
02-08-2009, 10:02 PM
damn good story

I'll 2nd that,great job man.:skull-bee

mysterious-sexism
02-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Harry fell on top of me colliding with Delmar's back a little and shoving Delmar's huge cock further into my throat.

Delmar pulled out to let Harry clean up. Harry took his penis out of my pussy. Even though it had grown soft, it was still enormous. He wiped his penis off on my stomach leaving streaks of his juice. My pubic hair was covered in his semen and my blood while more cum kept squeezing from my lips and dripping onto the floor.

"You finished Harry?" Delmar asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Harry said rolling over with a satisfied sigh.

"Then let me finish off in this bitches mouth". Delmar grabbed me by my hair. Stars flashed over my eyes as he dragged me up against the wall and sat me up. I looked down to see more juice trailing behind me.

Delmar sat me up against the wall and stood so he was straddling in front of me.

"Come on, slut, you already know how this works." With that he shoved his cock into my mouth and started fucking away at my lips. Every time he shoved, my head rammed backwards hitting against the tiled wall. The pain was incredible. I realized it would be easier, if I just leaned back and let him use my face.

"Use your tongue, whore. Suck on that piece of meat. You don't get this shit from your faggot white boyfriends, do you? You like a black man's prick fucking you nice."

I felt so used. I couldn't see anything since my eyes were blinded by Delmar's six pack pumping back and forther infront of my face. However, I could tell that Mr. Robinson, who had been stroking himself came over and put his fingers in my vagina lips.

"Damn Harry. You filled this bitch right up. Noone's gonna want a piece of this anymore"

"Don't say noone". I heard a voice behind the boys. It was another student. How many guys were going to use my body before the end of the day?

Delmar glanced back. "Yo Ty! You want a piece of this snatch? It's still fresh and we got her all wet for you."

Delmar turned around and looked down at me "Ok girl. I'm gonna finish off so my friend can have a piece of your pussy. I want you to swallow like a good girl now. If you don't, I'll fucking cut you."

As he said it, he grabbed my hair and shoved my face down to his pubic hair. Tears came to my eyes, as I smelled his nasty sweaty pubes.

"MMPH!" He pulled out and shoved it right back in. With three more long thrusts, I felt a sharp taste hit the back of my throat. I could feel his cum slowly slide down my throat. His cum seemed to keep on coming, filling me up and consuming me.

He pulled out. I looked up at him with a look of anger and disgust. How dare he do this to me.

"Fucking nigger" I said with so much bitterness.

Instead of getting angry, he pulled his cock up right up against my face. Harry came over and held me back. Delmar hesitated for a second, and then began peeing all over my face. I sputtered in disgust while his urine slowly slid down from my nose and cheeks, dripping down my breasts, and onto the floor.

"Who is fucked now?" He said. "We ain't done with you yet..."

(to be continued)

mysterious-sexism
02-17-2009, 10:55 AM
I coughed and sputtered as the reeking stench of urine surrounded me. I was crying softly up against the wall, still pinned by Harry. Delmar stopped peeing and stepped aside. I saw Ty standing there, already naked and ready to take me on. Ty, was the tallest of the guys and his cock was by far the most intimidating.

I felt myself being lifted up and carried to the benches in the middle of the locker room. Ty laid himself down on the bench while Harry and Delmar carried me over and placed me roughly on top of him. Harry reached down and controlled my legs while Delmar held my hands in the air.

I looked down at Ty's grinning face. "I heard you're already nice and wet in there."

"Fuck you" I said.

Ty spit in my face. "Don't mind if I do.". He reached down and aimed and pushed his cock deep into my cunt. The pain was even more intense this time as his huge wide prick spread my pussy lips so far apart.

Coach Robinson came up from behind me and pushed my face down into Ty;s chest, so my back was flat and my ass was exposed.

"She wants more meat inside of her boys."

He straddled the bench and started working his cock right outside my ass.

"NO PLEASE! I'll suck your dick...Please let me suck your dickk!" I begged. I was terrified of the pain that anal sex would cause.

Mr. Robinson got angry. He reached foward and grabbed my hair and pulled my hair back.

"Bitch. When I say I want a woman's ass. I get it. I'm going to fuck you nice in that tight hole of yours. I would have used lube if you hadn't called Delmar a nigger. Let's see what this nigger does to your ass now."

He pushed me down roughly again. I tried turning around my head to see what was going on, but Ty held my face and tried kissing me. He was roughly trying to shove his tongue into my mouth.

I felt Coach Robinson spread my cheeks wider. "Harry...Delmar, spread this bitches legs wider." Delmar let go of my hands while Coach Robinson roughly grabbed them and placed them behind my back. Harry and Delmar on either side spread my legs away from the bench making me into a four-pointed star spread out being speared by a cock in my cunt while my ass beckoned for another one.

"Are you ready for my cock?" Mr. Robinson asked. And without even time for me to reply, he shoved his cock forward...deep into my ass.

(to be continued)

mysterious-sexism
03-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Coach Robinson's cock shoved deep into my asshole like a burning knife.

"ARRRGGHHHH!!! Your ass is so tight!" He yelled as he slapped my ass.

I opened my mouth to scream, but the pain was so intense, that no words could escape my mouth. There were two cocks shoved deep inside of me. I felt like a nasty street corner slut.

Robinson pulled out slightly and slammed right back in. He grabbed my hair and pulled it back to anchor himself as he kept on slamming deep into my asshole.

Excited by the increased tightness in my pussy, Ty started shoving away at my pussy. The two cocks were fighting for space inside my holes. There immense size filled me like none other.

"Oh my god! Take it out! Take it out!" I begged to the Coach. He was excited by my cries and kept pounding away.

"How do you like it you whore? You like a nice black cock fucking you in your shit hole? You know you like it! You wanna be used by a nice black guy. That's what all you white bitches want!"

The pounding became more intense from both of them. I could hear them grunting away while Harry and Delmar cheered them on.

"Fuckin' Rape her ass! Yeah!...Come on Ty give it to her!...Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy!...Come on Coach! Give it all to her" They laughed as Ty and Mr. Robinson eagerly pumped away at my body. Each wave of thrusts sent searing pain up to my head.

"Ty...you wanna empty your junk into this cunt?" Mr. Robinson said as sweat dripping down his hard chest onto my back.

"I think Im gonna! This pussy is hungry for my cum!"

"Im gonna cum too, boy!" And with that, he began thrusting with more speed. He anchored himself onto his toes so he could pound more deeplyinto my asshole. Ty followed suit by picking up the pace.

"UHhh! UHHHh! FFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" They both shouted as I felt the throb of cum filling me up in both my holes. They finished up and slid me from between them onto the bench. I looked down to see cum dripping out of me onto the bench. My pussy lips were bright red my body was covered with handprints from their rude treatment.

Suddenly I felt several streams of urine splashing onto my face and my body. I didn't have the strength to move aside. I just let them finish off on top of me. I closed my eyes and waited for the torture to be over.

I heard them slap each other high-fives and walk out of the room. I stood up when I heard nothing more. I wiped the bench down and my body with a towel and threw it into the trashcan. The shower was still running.

The next day I took a morning after pill and several months later I took a secret STD test. Although nothing bad happened after that incident, and my parents managed to get me into a Catholic School by the end of the month, the memory was forever locked in my mind.

Because I never did date a white guy again. I never did.