PDA

View Full Version : Traveling around.....

drmephisto
12-15-2006, 01:01 PM
I seek nubile young women. I stalk the places that I would most likely find them. The malls where they shop or work; college campuses spending long hours at study or teaching, leaving in the dark of night; hospitals where young nurses and doctors work long tiring hours. When I spot my target, I bide my time and wait until all the situations are right.

I can position my van next to her car and strike when it is dark and lonely. She will try to cry out for help but the fear I instill will paralyze her vocal cords. :eek: I prefer petites, but a tall slender hottie will do nicely. And once in my clutches, she will be mine.:skull-big

Beardy
12-25-2006, 12:07 AM
I am a 35 years old teacher. Long brown hair and dark eyes. I wear glasses.
I´m 5´5 tall, 110 weight. Round bottom, big breasts.
I usually go out of the campus at night, after work. I always park near my class.
One day I was wearing white panties and bra, flesh-coloured pantyhose, beige shirt, brown jacket, brown knee-long skirt and medium-heel shoes.
I left work aboput 9 p.m. and get into my car.
When I had just started driven, a van crash against my car.
I went out of my car angry when the van driver grabbed me, put his hand in my mouth, so I can´t cry for help, and set me into the van...:skull-thu

drmephisto
12-25-2006, 10:22 AM
No sooner do I get her into the van does she begin to try to scream. I act quickly slamming the door shut. Since the van is sound proof, no one hears her screams except me, and all they do is harden me more. I tear off her jacket and cross her wrists behind her. She's feisty and squirms trying to evade the ropes weaving around her wrists. She is begining to realize her situation and goes from a fighting tough little lady to a sniviling whelp begging me not to hurt her. I say nothing as I push onto the mat face down and tape her mouth. I feel the nylon on her legs and check to see if they are stockings. To my dismay I find they are panty hose. I HATE panty hose! I pull them from the waistband down her legs and use them to tie her feet. She squeals at the invasion inside her skirt. I smack her ass and yell at her to shut up and calm down. I roll her on her back and pull out my gun telling her that if she wants to live, she needs to do what she is told from now on. If she tries to escape, I will kill her. I point the gun at her and begin to grope her big hot tits. She reacts with crying eyes and shakes her head expressing muffled no, no, no. She rolls her head, frustrated that she allowed herself to fall into this trap. Once again I warn her to be cooperative and not to try anything foolish. I get out from the back, leaving tied and gagged, on her belly in the back of my van. She begins to cry again as I drive off with her, terrified of what is ahead of her.

Beardy
12-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I was completely terrified. I was kidnapped by a maniac who had thrown me into a filthy van. I hardly could breath because of the tape in my mouth. I was sighing and trembling. My wrists were aching for the rope. I didn´t dare to free my feet from my own pantyhose. I just was paralyzed of fear. That man would kill me if I didn´t what he told me. I was to be raped and I did not want to die.
After a few minutes the van stopped. The door was opened and the man got in. He said: “Good girl! Don´t do anything wrong and I will let you live” I was face down, but I could feel how he was looking at me, enjoying the moment. I was tied up, showing my bottom up to him. He could see my legs and my firm thighs only. I was still dressed, just my jacket torn and my shoes missed when he pulled my pantyhose down.
I feel how he was approaching to me… :skull-big

†Akumaryu†
12-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Can i join?

drmephisto
12-30-2006, 09:49 AM
The trip to my dungeon was short. I pulled in and shut the engine off. After a few minutes, I collected my prize in the back of the van. When I opened the door, she was quivering. I rolled her onto her back and lifted her out into my shoulder and carried her to a door inside the warehouse where I parked the van. She squealed and squirmed all the while bringing my cock to an erection, which was fine since once inside "foreplay" was about to begin. I brought her into the back room and laid her on the bed that was in there. I began to take off my clothes and when my 8 inch hard on stood out, she let out a muffled scream that would curdle your blood. I reached down and made her stand on her bound feet. She contined to try to resist and I warned her that if she didn't behave, I would beat her hot little rump to look like a XMAS candy cane. Tears began to well up from her eyes as I loosened her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. She was humiliated at her panties being exposed. Then I went to work on her blouse opening each botton slowly from bottom to top to torment her even more.

Beardy
12-30-2006, 11:49 AM
I was paralysed because of the terror. That man was enormous. About 6´3´´, big complexion and strong muscles, even though he look liked about 50 yo. His dick was also big, which thrilled me because of I knew he was to stuck it into me. I am a shy girl and almost a workaholic. So, It´s been years since the last time I had sex with someone. Anyway sex was not a turn on to me. That’s why I was so terrified. He really was to beat me to death if I didn´t do what I was told.

I couldn’t stop crying. The tears were in my glasses so I hardly saw around me now.
The man softly undid me my blouse buttons. I was trembling. His hands were big, hairy and rough. He grabbed my breasts, and I tried to lean back, moaning a muffled “please don´t”, but he tighten his hands on them, laughing, and told me “Nice boobs, baby; but don’t fight”.
I was trying to beg him to leave me, but the tape was firmly attached to my mouth. He got my breasts out the bra, and pinched my nipples while he war laughing and groaning. Now he was too close to me, so I could feel his erected dick on my skin. God, it was thick and hard, and surely I was to be raped with it!

Suddenly I realised my pantyhose was loosening, so I jumped back out of them and my skirt and kicked the man. Then I started to run to the door with my hands in the back.
Unfortunately, I was caught by the hair, and he said: “Come here, you bitch. You´re gonna learn how to behave yourself”…:skull-big

drmephisto
12-30-2006, 01:41 PM
I took her glasses from her face. The tears now streaming down her face was turning me on as much as the expressionon her face pleading for mercy. I opened my swithcblade and made quick work of her bra slicing and dicing. She squealed with her exposed tits now in my hands being rolled, pinced and tweaked. Suddenly to my surprise she freed her feet and was running to the door. I laughed as she got there knowing that it was locked and she had no where to go. I followed her slowly as she tried to evade me. I just smiled and said, " You little tart, there is no where to run and when I get you you are in trouble." Finally I tired of this game and jumped in front of her grabbing her hair and telling her tha needs a lesson. I threw her on the bed and tied her feet again, this time with rope and very secure. I took my handy cat o nine tails that was hanging on the wall and began to flog her nice smooth ass (that's arse for you in the UK). "Are you going to do what you are told?" I yelled after the fifth or sixth swat. Then I rolled her over on her tender cheeks and pulled the tape from her mouth. She dared not scream even though she did not yet know that this room was soundproofed. All she did was whimper and nod her head in agreement to obediance. "GOOD!" I said throwing the whip on the table and pointing at it. "Any more insulence, disobediance, or any other behavior I find out of line and you get more of that," I said watching her reaction of terror. "I'll behave," she whimpered. I then sat next to her and sat her up. I took her by the hair and parked my mouth on hers shoving my tounge into her mouth. She screamed but offered no other reistance. As our lips parted I said that a nice mouth like hers is good for things other than kissing. Her eyes widened in terror as I stood and draged her onto the floor forcing her to kneel befor me.

Beardy
12-30-2006, 02:39 PM
My ass cheeks were burning in pain because of the whipping, but I was in a state of shock so I wasn´t able to scream, just whimper. I had very little sexual experience, never had anal nor oral sex. In deed, those practices were really disgusting to me, especially oral sex.
The kiss in the mouth was disgusting, with his tongue looking for mine. I couldn´t resist kiss him back but at least I tried to keep my tongue not touch his.
He said: “You have such a nice mouth. I think it´s good for other things than kissing, little bitch”.
He dragged me on my knees and stood right in front of me with his big cock pointing at my face. I whimpered “No please, I´ve never made oral sex, please don’t”. He laughed and said “Well, well, well, so you’re gonna learn something new tonight: its name it´s blowjob”.
I turned my face moaning not blowjob him, but he slammed my face and said “Look at it, bitch”.
I still tried to resist, but I was between him and the bed, so I was not able to move. He got my head and pushed it against his cock, telling me to open my mouth. I pushed my lips together, nodding my head.
Then he said “If you don´t open your mouth I´ll whip you again, harder”. So, the terror I was feeling made me whimper “Please don´t hurt me”. Then he penetrated my mouth with that huge dick. I felt how it was at the end of my throat. He pulled my hair moving my head, so I was to suck his dick.
After a few minutes I felt a warm liquid in my throat. He was coming inside my mouth!...

drmephisto
12-30-2006, 03:04 PM
The load of cum stored up in me just spilled into her mouth. "SWALLOW ALL OF IT!" I yelled at her so she would keep sucking me until it felt it so good, that I couldn't stand any more. Finally I pulled from her mouth and let her rest. "Not bad for your first time," I said taunting her as she wept, humiliated and degraded. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I tied her left foot to the corner post and then using the rope that bound her feet together, tied her other ankle to the other post rendering her spread eagled. She began to get hysterical as she realised her situation. Her wrists were still tied behind her and I sat her up and rested her on my chest. I again marvelled at her big boobs and began to massage her nipples. I kssed her shoulders and told her that her tits turned me on and that they were making my cock hard again, this time to put into her soon to be very wet cunt. "NO, NOOOOOO!" she screamed as I began to untie her wrists. She tried to fight me but in second I had her wrists together in front of her and bound while she continued to try to free herself, to no avail. I stood up and secured her bound wrists to the head board. She looked at me with a mix of terror and defiance in her eyes. I pinched her nipple hard twisting it. " What a wonderful defiance remover these sweet nipps are," I told her mocking the pain she was in. I straddled myself across her chest and laid my cok between her boobs. "Wha..What are you doing?" she asked in disbelief as I poured lotion between her hot tits. My cock was still fully erect and I began to slide it back and forth between her tits moaning and groaning in pleeasure. I looked at her and saw that she was humiliated and frustrated as my thumbs massaged her nipples with each stroke of my cock. She saw that my cock would spray its load all over her face when I came and tried to turn away. But her arms were so close together that she had limited ability to turn. All I know was, this hot little tart was getting tit fucked probably like the blow job, for the first time in her life. I was going it make sure that this time, it lasted.

Beardy
12-30-2006, 11:14 PM
I just once had been tit fucked and I didn´t like it. And now I was lying in a bed with a big cock between my breasts. His fingers were touching my nipples. I cried “Please don’t! Please don’t!” He was grinning and groaning while sliding his cock into my tits. As I cried, he tweaked my nipples.
I shouted “Leave me alone, you bastard”. Then he slapped in my face, shouting “Shut up, bitch. Just do what I tell you or I´ll beat ya and whip ya till my arms ache”. I was still crying, begging he to stop: “Please don’t!”. He ignored my moans and kept sliding his big cock between my tits. He was squeezing my tits with his hands. I don´t know how long he was on me, but it seemed to be a century when he came again, splitting his load in my face. He rose up and spread his cum all over my breasts. He told. “Did you enjoy as much as me?” and laugh.
I was feeling terribly humiliated. He had come twice on me. The first time was in my mouth, forcing me to swallow his cum. Now, in my face and breasts. I was there moaning, ashamed of the situation and wishing it ended up. But, how many more times he was to come?

Then he went down the bed and came back with the switchblade. I started to tremble and cry “Please don’t!”. But he grinned again and put it in my nipples saying “Don´t do anything wrong or I´ll get your tits sliced.” He went on my body with the switchblade, taking his time on my breasts and nipples, making me tremble of horror. The feelings of humiliation and terror rose up inside me. I was no more than a fuck toy to this man. And if I try to struggle he´d make me suffer even more. The switchblade went to my knickers and cut them in a twist of his hand. He threw them away and said “Let´s see what do you have down there”. Then he got a finger in my cunt, and I cried again. He slipped his finger in and out my cunt, masturbating me, but I wasn´t enjoying it at all. He said, “Well, so you´re not a virgin, do you little bitch?” I moaned nodding my head but he shouted me “Answer me: are you a virgin or not?”. “N-no” I replied. “Louder bitch, shout it!, “No, i´m not a virgin!”. “Well done, bitch. Well done”...

drmephisto
12-31-2006, 11:40 AM
My cum spewed all over her pretty face. She cried in anguish pleading that I stop tormenting her. I simply laughed, then took my knife and began to menace her with it. "Would you prefer that I use this on you my sweet little lady?" I said waving it in front of her face. "NO! PLEASE NO!" she cried to me. I let the blade's cold steel flat part draw across her sweet creamy breasts bringing the sharp edge near her nipples. "Don't move," I warned her in a menacing tone "or you may bring your tender flesh in the path of the blade." Her eyes were full of terror which sent blood pounding into my cock. I couldn't tell her sweat from the tears on her face. I took the blade down to her panties and with a quick move sliced them from her hot little body.
"Please, please don't do this to me, pleeeeease," she cried and whimpered.

I took my finger and began to rub her clit. She reacted with hysteria as the sensations drove her wild. I stuck my finger inside her and she began to whimper again. "Welll, so your not the litte virgin that you are trying to pretend, you have been fucked before isn't that right?" I asked her. She refused to answer. With that I pinched her clit hard and she screamed. "When I ask a question I expect an answer immediatly," I said to the whimpering whelp. "Yes, I have been fucked before," she cried to me. Admitting that to me may have hurt more than any torture I could have done to her. "No matter," I said as I climbed on top of her. She reacted with hysterics. "No, NO! NO!!!! Please don't!" she cried as I lay down on top of her my cock slowly finding its way into her wet cunt. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she cried out loud. "Scream baby, scream, it just makes my cock harder," I responded quietly and with a tone of contempt. She began to cry and each thrust of my hard bone into her made her squeal like a schoolgirl getting her hair pulled.

Beardy
01-01-2007, 12:02 AM
I hadn’t had sex for years and that man was penetrating my cunt with his finger!
He didn’t have mercy on my begging. He was just delighted humiliating me and making me suffer. I was on the verge of a breakdown, but horror made me resist. If I didn´t cooperate, he would hurt me seriously or even kill me.

He had me leg-spread, so if was very easy to him to stuck his cock into my cunt. I screamed in pain. The more I screamed, the more he was pleased. His cock was getting even harder inside my pussy. My face was full of tears, not only of pain but of rage for the humiliation. I couldn’t help squealing. To my surprise, he didn´t beat me. He just thrust his dick into me. My vagina was aching. I felt how this big piece of meat was impaling me. Now this time seemed there was no end. He was ramming up inside my pussy and didn’t get tired. His hands were grabbing my buttocks. I was feeling his cock very deep inside me. After a long while he came at last inside me. He fell on me, squeezing my tits and kissing me, getting his tongue in my mouth.

He had come three times in me. I thought it was the end. But I was so wrong…

drmephisto
01-02-2007, 11:45 AM
After 10 minutes of pounding the sweet tight pussy of this little bitch, I came inside her. I could see the expressionof dispair on her at being impregnated. With mock concern I told her that it would be alright and that I would take good care of her while she was my guest. Now she was truly terrified. How long would I keep her? And what would I do when I tired of her?

I pulled my cock from her and got up. I rinsed myself and came from the bathroom to taunt her again. "I bet you would love to take a shower now, wouldn't you," I said laughing. She was still tied and helpless on the bed and ready for me to use again any time I wanted. But I enjoyed variety. I went over and cut her hands loose and tied them behind her again. She was a feisty fighter even after I had my way with her already. "Please, what else do you want from me?" she pleaded. I grabbed her hair and pulled her toward me and just said, "More of the same with some variety bitch," I let her go and freed her feet. Her high heels were handy so I put them on her then took her to a table in the room where I pushed her down on her belly. I tied her feet to the legs of the table so she was spread eagled. "OK baby, time for some doggie style fucking," I told her. My bone was still hard and I put into her cunt from behind. "NO NO PLEASE, NOT LIKE THIS!!! AHHHHHHHH" came the blood curdling scream as I penetrateed her cunt again.

Beardy
01-02-2007, 12:14 PM
I was in such a humiliating position: face down to a filthy table, forced to wear my hi heel shoes again, with my ankles tied to the table so I could show my pussy well spread and my arms tied at my back. I couldn´t see what was doing the man. But I knew it quickly.
He stuck his erected cock again in my cunt. I couldn’t believe it was hard again. And this time my position make him get it even more inside me. I felt it in tearing me and start screaming: "NO NO PLEASE, NOT LIKE THIS!!! AHHHHHHHH"
But my screams seemed to excite him more. He pushed in and out, grabbing my hips. He said ”Come on bitch. Move your hips”, while slapping my butts. I pledged him to stop, but he was moving my hips against his, penetrating as much inside as he was able to do.
Suddenly he pulled my hair up violently, which made me scream the loudest in my life. He laughed and insulted me: “Move, bitch, move”. Then I cease resisting and started to move my hips. He was happy of it, he left my hair and I put the head on the table, crying in pain and humiliation. He said “Well done, bitch”
After a few minutes he came again in my pussy, thrusting his dick deep inside me.
I screamed and cried, thinking that the end was closer. But in seconds I realised I will suffer more. I glanced how he took my leather belt from my skirt and said “Well, you have a nice pair of cheeks in your bottom. Let´s see…”

drmephisto
01-03-2007, 04:03 PM
I screamed and cried, thinking that the end was closer. But in seconds I realised I will suffer more. I glanced how he took my leather belt from my skirt and said “Well, you have a nice pair of cheeks in your bottom. Let´s see…”[/QUOTE]

The belt was pliable and smooth. I looped it and pulled and snapped it. She squealed at the sound. "I told you to move your ass, didn't I?" I asked snapping the belt again. "Didn't I tell you what would happen if you didn't obey me?" I asked in a condesending tone. She continued to squeal and cry for mercy. I started to rub her ass which was still tender from the last well deserved beating that she got. I stood off to her side and raised the belt over my head. She closed her eyes and turned away hoping that I would disappear. I brought the belt down on her tender cheek with a hard wallop. She screamed at the top of her lungs. I repeated the strapping several times with a few seconds between each flogging. By now she had given up beggin for mercy. She was just weeping. I put the belt down and told her to stop crying, that her punishment for now is over. I cut her free from the table and freeed her hands. She rubbed her tender wrists and looked at me wondering what was in store for her next. I took her by the arm and she followed without hesitation. "Take your shoes off and take a shower, I want you fresh for our next encounter," I told her as she went into the bathroom. "I'll leave you in peace in there but don't take too long, fifteen minutes or so, also do not try anything foolish unless you want to have what happened to you on the table be done while you are hanging by your wrists," I said to her. Her eyes buldged out at the though of the last warning, her wrists now sore as they were. She went in and I made my preperations for what I had to do next.

Beardy
01-03-2007, 10:27 PM
I went into the shower. I opened up the faucet and let the water flow on my skin. I cried as I rub out the cum from me. I rubbed strongly, as if I could clean out the humiliation I was feeling. I sat down crying under the water. I just wanted to finish this outrage.
I didn´t know how long I was in the shower when he knocked the bathroom door: “Time´s up, baby. Time to keep having fun”. I screamed at him “Leave me alone, bastard”. He opened the door and came in. “Tch, tch, tch. You don´t have to be rude to me. I´m just having fun with you. Don’t you, pretty?”. I felt even more humiliated and cried out as loud as I could “Leave me alone, fucking bastard”. He laughed at me. HIs cock was not hard, but it still was big. I stood up and throw the soap at his head. It hit him. Then I jumped out of the shower and pushed him. He fell back making a big noise. That was my chance! I took the shoes and run, putting them on as I flew away. I got to the door and tried to open it, but it didn´t succeed. I turned around. I saw him coming slowly and aching. Anger was in his face. He said “Bitch, I told you to be obedient. I told you to cooperate. Now you´re really gonna know what´s suffering” I didn´t see any windows to break and leave. I was terrified. I have no escape. That´s why he was walking so slowly to me.
As he was getting closer I tried to take a chain I saw on the floor to fight him back. It was too heavy and he jumped on me taking it out of my hands. He slapped me in the face very strongly. I fell to the floor. He pulled me up from my hair and throw me to the table again. I cried in pain for the beating. Then he told me. “Well, I´m not going to change my plans yet. A bitch like you don´t deserve it. I have made my preparations and I´m gonna do what I was going to do before you did such a stupid thing”

drmephisto
01-05-2007, 01:05 PM
As he was getting closer I tried to take a chain I saw on the floor to fight him back. It was too heavy and he jumped on me taking it out of my hands. He slapped me in the face very strongly. I fell to the floor. He pulled me up from my hair and throw me to the table again. I cried in pain for the beating. Then he told me. “Well, I´m not going to change my plans yet. A bitch like you don´t deserve it. I have made my preparations and I´m gonna do what I was going to do before you did such a stupid thing”

"So, you like chains, fine I will accomidate your love for them," I said to her still smarting from her knocking me over. I took her from the table and sat her in a chair next to an armiore. "Stay there and don't move," I warned her. From the free standing closet I took out a 2 piece evening suit along with some new lingere and a nice pair of strappy high heels. "Put these on you cunt," I ordered her. She was not defiant but seemed puzzled as to why I was making her dress herself. "Come on move, move," I told her with impatince in my tone. Once she had the black ensamble onI approached her and told her how hot she looked in it. I could see the fear in her eyes and loved it. I took her wrists and began to tie them in front of her. "Please don't hurt me anymore," she cried to me. "I am sorry for what I did in the bathroom, I'll be good I promise," she pleaded. Without responding I led her over to the hoist that was hanging by the beam overhead. I attached the rope to the hook and she became hysterical as I took the control and raised it up. She was standing on her tip toes and I tied her feet together adding a small amount of weight to them creating a rack effect. To silence her screaming I taped her mouth. "I am leaving you for a while my sweet, if you had behavied like a lady, I might have left you tied to the bed, nice and comfy. But I need to teach you a little humility, so bear the pain for your discretions," I said taunting her by rubbing her thigh through the slit in the skirt. Her head dropped back in despair and I know that there was some regret on her part for being a cunt. No mind, I would return to play with her again.

Beardy
01-06-2007, 03:51 PM
I was elegantly dressed only for that man pleasure. Now I was wearing silk black stockings and suspenders instead of pantyhose. And black knickers and bra too. This one make my breasts appear much more prominent.
I was feeling so much pain in my arms now. I can hardly touch the ground with my tip toes as wearing hi heel shoes. My ankles also were hurting because of the ties.
After a while he came back. My eyes bulged out when I saw him taking a long whip and a big hunter’s knife. He came to me and unbuttoned the coat with the knife. Each button he undid he insulted and threatened me. “You bitch. Fuck toy. Whore. Slut. If you don’t want this knife in your bowels better do what you’re told”. I was crying for the pain, the fear and the humiliation.
Then he mauled me again. His hands were all over me, getting up the skirt, rubbing my thighs in the stockings, squeezing my boobs; he was also licking my face. He looked at my eyes, which were showing fear and begging him to stop.
He said, “Well, you bitch, time to see your tits again” You cut the bra with the knife and rub my breasts with it. I felt the cold knife in my boobs, in my nipples. I felt ashamed when they were erected. You laughed, “So, now you’re enjoying it, aren’t you bitch?” I nodded my head to say no, but you pinched one of my erected nipples as rubbing the other with the knife. You pulled out the tape from my mouth and I could speak again “Please, It’s so humiliating, please leave me alone now, pleeease” and I fell down crying soundly.
You kissed me violently, getting your tongue into my mouth, looking for mine. Then you pulled my hair back and said “Kiss me back, whore. Use your tongue”, and then kissed me again. I let you play with my tongue. I kissed you back. The horror made me do this. Now I was your sex slave. I was aware that any escape attempts would turn out well, so I only had to obey you and wait until you decide to finish the outrage.

drmephisto
01-07-2007, 05:18 PM
I returned with 2 hours after taking care of business. I walked in to the hidden chamber where my cute little captive was hanging by her wrists as punishment for her indiscretions. Her head was hanging forward and she was unconscious. I released the tension on the hoist by letting her feet rest on the floor. I took a small bit of water and threw it in her face to revive her. She woke and for the slightest second was bewildered but then realized where she was. She winced in pain from the pressure on her shoulders.
"Hello my sweet, I told you that I'd back to play with you," I said to her as I eyed her very sweet body up and down in the formal outfit made even more sensual by her streached arms. Her armpits were vulnerable to tickle torment. My finger stroked them and she didn't know what hurt more trying to remain still or struggling trying to evade my touch. "Why do you hurt yourself my sweet?" I asked with mocking concern. "You always seem to get yourself hurt either by trying to evede me or disobeying me," I said as my hand slowy made their way down to her breasts whose clevage was pronounced by the strapless bra and low cut neckline of the formal top. She closed her eyes as I slowly stroked the top of her plump tits. I Pulled the tape from her mouth and violently joined my lips to hers forcing my tongue into her mouth as my cock would soon do. She screamed in shock at the sudden and unexpected advance. I pulled from her mouth holding her hair tightly. "Can I expect you to behave from now on?" I asked her while I continued exploring her nice hot tits. "Please, please, my arms are so weak that I couldn't fight you now," she said weeping. "I won't fight you any more, please just don't hurt me again, please," she begged. "NO conditions, I am in control of your life and right now I am keeping you alive because you provide me with pleasure of my cock," I told her as I slid my hand from her tits to her crotch rubbing her pussy through the skirt. "I am going to give you an idea of what you have to look forward to if you do not obey me unconditionally," I said to her as I pulled the skirt from her. My knife in hand I opened the cross-breated top and slid the blade under the bra between her tits. With a quick pull it fell to the ground useless and exposing her lovely nips. I menaced her with the knife and she just stared at me, eyes welling up with tears. I cut her feet loose and quickly dispatched the skimpy black lacy panites. As quick as that all happened I dropped my pants and my throbbing hardon was blazing red as I approached her. She tried to fight but could only scream loud as I forced my seen inches into her already tightened cunt which for her was still feeling the ravages of my earlier assaults. I grabbed her ss cheeks and pulled her toward me hard driving myself into her. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as I tore her apart inside her pussy. I rocked her on my pole and she pleaded me to slow down, that the pain was killing her, that she was about to pass out. "You won't pass out on me baby, I will wake you up and just start over again," I told her. She cried in anguish as her torment continued to provide my pleasure.

Beardy
01-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I was naked again, just with the high heel shoes on, with my arms tied up over me, bearing the outrage again. I screamed as he fucked me again. I passed out again. Another splash of cold water woke me up. Then he told me: “I won´t let you pass, my dear bitch. I have a lot of fun still to come.”
I noticed he had the cock even harder than the last time he impaled me. He loosened the rope I was hanging in and told me: “Get on your knees, whore”. Now I was so afraid of him that I just obeyed him: I didn´t want to get injured.
As I kneeled down He tightened the rope again, so my arms where in tension and my head looking down. He grabbed my hair and pulled up my head. Then he told me: “Suck my cock slowly, bitch. Make me a good blowjob or I´ll punish you”. I sobbed and begged him. ”Please. I’ve done this yet. Don´t make me do it again.” “Shut up and suck it bitch” said as he pulled my hair strongly. I cried, but fear dominated me. I kissed his cock. Then I opened my mouth and leaned down my head to suck it slowly. He loosened my hair, so my head could move easily. My arms were aching, but I didn´t dare to complain myself. I just was making him a blowjob as he told me to. He said: “Well done bitch, well done. Keep on doing it so and you´ll not be hurt” The tears were falling in my face.
After some minutes I felt his cock get hotter. He said: “Swallow all the cum.” I felt the warm liquid spurring in my throat. It was really disgusting, but I was aware that it was the only thing I could do if not wanted to be seriously injured. I swallowed all the cum and coughed as he got his cock out of my mouth.

IMRAZOR
01-15-2007, 05:45 AM
The teacher and traveller ignored a noise from downstairs. Fancy that,not noticing the house has been broken into. Of course, when I see something I want, I "slip in the back door"!
Enter Imrazor. "You thought you had a big knife. Take a look at this, THIS is a big knife!" (produces it from DJ bag) They're both so scared! What a weakling this traveller guy is- he didn't even try to cut me, he just ran for his life!
"Now you're mine, bitch" -this is spoken as I'm tying her arms behind her back: isn't that convenient that he left that rope there?
Knife-holding fist in back, "move, dammit!", propelling her back to the bed. "Spread your legs" - pants and stockings ripped open - "now bend over!" She's completely compliant. Either she's really afraid of my knife and my quick reactions, or maybe she knows I'm a shitfuck specialist and she's always wanted to be anally raped.
Now my shoes are off, pants and undies are down. There's one more thing I carry in my DJ bag. Not rubbers, just lube. I rub a little on her ass - just a little, on the lips and just inside, not even up to the first knuckle, it's supposed to hurt - push her down, "that's right - heads down, tails up, bitch" - move in behind her, spread cheeks, cock touches asshole. Pushes, enters, pushes all the way in as I move into doggystyle position. She's grizzling, she's in agony, I'm ripping her shithole open.
Don't care - I'm the shithole destroyer. Jackhammer - I'm drilling her dirtbox, and I don't care how much it hurts, I'm gonna get my rocks off. It's not gonna last forever - "your screams are my music", they tighten her ass and my cock. When I shoot my jism up her shithole, as I recover my breath I think of one last way to torment her. "I didn't tell you did I, I'm HIV positive!"
She's all tied up, she can't do nothin'. Get dressed, pack up equipment, scamper.

drmephisto
01-16-2007, 12:41 PM
CLICK!! I didn't run for my life man, just for my gun. GET YOUR OWN PUSSY! I shout at the intruder!

Beardy
01-26-2007, 10:23 AM
I can´t believe my bad luck! After I lost the count of rapes of my kidnapper, another one broke in. He tied me again and forced me to get on my fours showing him my bottom. Then he got his cock into my ass. OH NO! I was virgin in the asshole. I screamed in pain. Although he put some lube in it, my asshole is burning. I feel his big cock going inside my anus. The pain is very awful. I think I´m going to pass, but he pulled my hair and laughed. I screamed as loud as I could.
Then I felt his come inside me and his cock out. I feel relief. But then he said he is HIV positive. I scream louder. The horror paralysed me. I feel humiliated, as if I were just a thing, a toy to play with.
I heard my abductor coming back and then fight to the second one.
What would happen next? Would I be released or they both decide to join and rape me again? Is it true that the second one is HIV positive? Would my abductor keep on raping me if that´s true?
Oh, God, please make it come to an end. Let them not to rape me anymore.