PDA

View Full Version : Okay. I'm willing to share what i have But,

lordsyn
12-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I think rapidshare has a file limit and i want to upload something that allows me to upload movies in full. because i don't want to go through the process of splitting. Any ideas?

Sodoman
12-15-2006, 03:32 PM
First off, splitting is easy. All you need to use is Win.rar program. You can split the files and password protect the archives; a lot of us split files. You could try megarotic.com, you might have to type in the old name sexuploader.com Also, you will find that most every file hosting site has a limit, so you may not be able to avoid splitting really big files. It's worth the effort to me knowing that I"ve shared some goodies with fellow pervs around the globe!:D :D :D

Sanitarium
12-15-2006, 03:39 PM
You spoke wisely sodoman!

cu45161
12-15-2006, 04:47 PM
But still if somone can help lordsyn they should

almisivi
12-16-2006, 03:49 PM
www.mediafire.com I think you don't even have to sign up, but yea, I was downloading 5 things at once, all over 50mb

Rheostatic
12-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Interesting. Anyone care to try uploading to this site to test it out?

someones_husband
12-19-2006, 01:20 PM
i am uping a movie of 32 megs to the free section i also made an account. seems fairly fast so i will have the link soon. unlimited everything so as long as you keep the links your golden but if you make an account you can manage the files. so i opted to make an account.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8y2qug2zqjl

no screen shot cause its just a test movie for Rheostatic

at946
12-19-2006, 03:06 PM
It works just fine and fast for me.
Eric

lordsyn
12-19-2006, 10:29 PM
rapidshare and most websites are really slow for me. do any of you guys know how to create a torrent? cause then i can put all the movies i have together. and just sit back and seed!

clan_hunter
12-20-2006, 02:38 AM
rapidshare and most websites are really slow for me. do any of you guys know how to create a torrent? cause then i can put all the movies i have together. and just sit back and seed!

If you want to play the torrent game then i suggest you go by www.puretna.com sign up and have a look at there FAQ section, they have all the programs you can download for free, this is the site that got me into torrents, thought uploading is no faster anyhow on torrents, you have to upload and leave your computer on overnight for say a 1 gig file.

lordsyn
12-21-2006, 11:57 AM
I'll give that a go tonight. I'll put previews in and such if i get it working so you can tick the previews to dl first and then check what you want and click the rest :)

I think theres around 4 gig of files if i get it right.

clan_hunter
12-21-2006, 01:19 PM
I'll give that a go tonight. I'll put previews in and such if i get it working so you can tick the previews to dl first and then check what you want and click the rest :)

I think theres around 4 gig of files if i get it right.

You will need to sign up to it first and try downloading on puretna to give you a idea how it works the program, they have software link for a program called azerus which works fine and is what i use, they do have a period where you have to be registered a week before you can upload movies thought, this stops autospammers and people uploading shit and small movies, after a week of being registered on there site you can upload.

Thought in this week wait there are plenty of rape movies on there you can download.

kinkyone
12-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Encyclopiedia Perva :D
Thanks guys .... i think i'll try this torrent thingy next week ...
( when i have free time on my hands :D)

lordsyn
12-21-2006, 02:44 PM
gah lol. i'll try and find someone to let me borrow a password haha :D if not i'll have to wait :(

almisivi
12-21-2006, 03:25 PM
or you could use mediafire.com like I said..