PDA

View Full Version : he followed her home(for Tom8517 and Musette)

tom8517
12-14-2006, 12:18 PM
I love the mall, always such a wide selection of potential victims. Soccer moms, office girls on their lunch hour, coeds from the local college, plus the ones working in the stores. A rapist's buffet.

One in particular stands out, my attetion drawn to her as her heels click on the floor as she walks by. I follow her and she turns into a clothes shop.

I loiter outside for a while, watching and waiting. She goes into a dressing room. I go into the store, a clerk asks if she can help me, "no thanks, just looking for something for my girlfriend." I smile at her.

My target has left the curtain of the dressing room half open, I cant believe my luck. I stand there, staring, as she takes off her skirt to try on another one on.

she looks up and makes eye contact, she's shocked and quickly pulls the curtain closed.

Musette
12-14-2006, 01:38 PM
I arrive at my favorite mall to shop for the conference I have to go to next week. I head straight for Anne Taylor. It's early in the day, so it's not crowded. After I get an armful of things to try on, I don't even really bother with closing the curtain.

I turn around in my ice-blue bra and matching panties to see a man staring at me. I yip and slam the curtain closed; standing there frozen, holding my breath. That really surprised the hell out of me. I wait a moment and when I peek through the curtain he's gone. Exhaling, I finish up, pick up what I've chosen and take my clothes to the counter.

tom8517
12-14-2006, 02:17 PM
I keep my distance, staying well back as she leaves the store. This is the one, the image of her in the dressing room is still fresh in my mind. Once in the parking lot I fall even futher back. They almost never look behind themselves, never look around. She is concentrating on holding her packages and fumbling with her keyes.

she pulls out, still unaware she is being followed. Ten minutes later she is home. I drive past slowly, note the address and drive off.

I'm waiting the next day when she leaves for work. I walk past just as she reaches her car. I make sure we make eye contact, grin at her and walk away

Musette
12-14-2006, 10:41 PM
As I'm getting in my car to leave for work, a man who is vaguely familiar passes me on the sidewalk, grinning. I assume he is a member of the neighborhood and I return the smile...

tom8517
12-15-2006, 12:58 PM
I watch her for almost a week, learning her routine. She lives alone, I know her schedule now, where she works, when she goes out and comes home. The longer I watch her the more obsessed I become, I fantasise about what I'll do to her once I have her.

I'm waiting in the bushes next to her bedroom window. She comes out of the shower, drops her towel, turns and sees a face leering at her thru the window

Musette
12-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Putting my day together in my head, I get out of the shower towel drying my hair. I head for the closet wrapping a towel around me... I decide on my red skirt suit, an ivory camisole underneath. I throw the suit on my bed and drop my towel. That's when I saw him - a man looking at me through my window! Quickly I grab the towel from the floor and run back to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. Scared, I wait a moment and decide to see if he's still there... I put my robe on and sneak a look around the door. Relieved I see that he's gone. I run to the window and close the blinds, checking to make sure the windows are locked. I also check the other windows in the house and close all the blinds. My heart thudding in my chest, I calm down a little; feeling safer. Then I hear a noise in the garage...

tom8517
12-15-2006, 01:39 PM
I cut the phone lines, then break in through the garage window. Once I'm in her house my cock starts to swell, all the fantasies go thru my head again. I saw her cell phone in the living room, so with the land line cut, she can't call for help.

I don't even try to be stealthy, I want her to know I'm here, let her imagine whats about to happen to her.

Musette
12-15-2006, 01:49 PM
"Who's there?!" I yell at the garage door. I never lock that door. I start to move toward the door to lock it - my heart hammering in my chest all over again - and find that I'm too frightened to move. The noise in the garage sounds like footsteps. When the door handle moves, I back away, bumping into the table and yelping. As the door begins to open, I turn and run to the back of the house - the bedroom...

tom8517
12-15-2006, 10:57 PM
I can hear her footsteps running down the hall. I move slowly, enjoying every minute. I could hear the fear in her voice. I pick up a lamp and smash it aganst the wall, knowing the sound will heighten her terror.

I reach the bedroom door, the flimsy lock no real obstacle. "Remember me baby, we met at the mall, why don't you put on that blue bra and panties for me, you looked hot in that." I pause for a moment before I kick in the door.

Musette
12-16-2006, 02:19 PM
I close my bedroom door and lock it. Fumbling the phone, I try to dial 911, but to no avail... the phone is dead. I hear something smash out there - it makes me jump and yelp again... I can't find my cell phone - oh, God, I think it's in the living room... I hear you telling me to put on the bra and panties - 'oh my God, he's the man from the mall!'

When you kick in the door, I'm looking in the closet for anything I can use to protect myself... I spin to see you standing in the shattered doorway, leering at me - a shoe box in my hands. The dark, lustful look in your eyes is terrifying. I catch my breath and you rush me...

tom8517
12-18-2006, 12:12 PM
I walk through the shattered door and see you at the other side of the room. I cross the room quickly as you try to run. I grab your arm and jerk you off balance. The shoe box you're holding falls to the floor, a pair of black high heel shoes fall out.

"very nice, we're you putting those on for me?" I pull you by your arm and throw you down on your bed. "now, heres whats gonna happen today. You're gonna get fucked, over and over. There is no way around it. You be a good little slut for me, and I settle for just raping you. If you're stupid, I'm going to hurt you real bad. I'll do things to you that you never even heard of."

Musette
12-18-2006, 04:41 PM
As you tell me what you're planning, I scoot as far away from you as I can on my bed. My robe hanging open; I clasp the front closed in my fist to cover my breasts and knot the other hand in the cloth to cover my belly and thighs. I can't decide if I should get off the bed and run past you, or use whatever advantage I have on a king-size bed by avoiding you there.

You stand there watching me for a moment - simultaneously, I back off the bed to stand on the other side and your mouth widens in a wicked grin. You walk toward me, around the bed, taking off your belt. "No! Leave me alone!" I scream at you and pick up the dead phone. You keep stalking toward me. When my back hits the wall, I throw the phone at you in desperation. You chuckle, batting the phone away. "Get away from me!!!!!!" I scream at you again.

tom8517
12-19-2006, 02:12 AM
I have you trapped against the wall. I grab your hair and pull you toward me. You push against my chest and I slap you hard across the face. You're stunned by the blow and I force open your robe, pushing down over your shoulders, then tearing it from you. As you try to scream I hit you again, harder this time, knocking backward toward the bed.

I push you down and jump on you, pinning your wrists above you with one hand, while I begin to manhandle your breasts with the other.

Musette
12-19-2006, 12:09 PM
The first slap just stings; the second stuns. I land on the bed, naked, on my back. You jump on me, grabbing at my wrists and pinning them above my head. You've straddled my waist and pinch and pull my breasts while I struggle underneath you. Thrashing about, trying to buck you off, you growl at me that I am only making this more exciting for you.

Begging you to stop and crying, you open your pants and get one knee between my legs...

tom8517
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
I force your legs apart with my knee,and pull my now fully erect prick from my pants. I look up at you, eyes tightly shut, head thrashing back and forth. I slap you again, and again.

"Open your eyes. Look at what I got for you baby." Your eyes open to the sight of the thick cock about to assault you.

"you prick teasing little bitch, now you're gonna get whats commin' to you."

Musette
12-19-2006, 11:16 PM
"Stop it!!! Plllleeeeaaaasssse! Stop it!"

I continue to thrash, hoping I can get from underneath you. I feel your hard cock hit my pubis when you pull it from your pants. I can only buck and thrash harder, more. You continue light slaps to my face, over and over.... I can't open my eyes... My reflexes won't allow it.

You make an awful giggling sound and get your other knee between my legs; I almost feel spent with the struggle. My arms so high above my head gives me no leverage and I continue to cry in frustration...

tom8517
12-20-2006, 06:32 PM
I push into you, your tight and dry. I slap you one more time, hard, your cheek red from the impact. Then I clamp my hand down on your mouth, muffling your screams. I push deeper into you, your eye's open wider in pain.

"Oooh, yeah, you're a real tight one, aren't you baby, I'm gonna have a real good time with you."

Musette
12-20-2006, 10:43 PM
I scream into your hand - it feels like your dragging all the skin between my legs INTO me... Your grunting above me and my physiological response disgust me. All I can do is scream and cry into your hand covering my mouth.

tom8517
12-20-2006, 11:01 PM
I can hear our bodies slap toghether as I fuck you. I'm all in you now, raping you hard, your screams get fainter and fainter, too spent to struggle or cry.
you close your eyes again, trying to block it out.

Musette
12-22-2006, 10:30 AM
I squeeze my eyes shut and hope you're almost finished. That you will leave soon now that you've gotten what you came for. You're sweating and grunting above me; grasping my wrists so hard, they ache and will be bruised. You relax your grip on me as you begin to come - I use this opening try to get away from you (in the event that you meant that you were going to rape me over and over).

I get my hands free and slap at you several times; pushing at your chest, anything. You grapple with my arms, growling at me that I interrupted your cumming...

tom8517
12-23-2006, 10:53 AM
I backhand you hard,knocking against back on the bed. I grab your throat with one hand, closing my hand slightly, partially cutting off your air. Then I ram my prick inside you again, and finish raping you.

"You just fucking lay there bitch, you just lay there till I finish fucking you." A few more strokes and I cum, drenching your insides with the hot sticky fluid.

After I lie on you for moment I flip you over on your back and begin to tie your hands behind you with the belt to your robe.

Musette
12-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Dazed from your backhand and gasping for air, I don't dare fight you tying my hands. 'Please, please stop...' I beg, sobbing.

When you finish binding my wrists behind me, you slap my ass. I hear you pull your pants up and fasten them. You stand for a moment behind me, still, looking at me.

'Please let me go...'

You fall on me hard, your mouth beside my ear, 'Let you go where? You're HOME...' You get up and walk out of my bedroom, to my kitchen. I hear you open the refirgerator and open a beer. While you're gone, I try the binding - my robe's belt - to no avail. I can feel the tips of my fingers throbbing. I'm afraid I will lose feeling altogether when you walk back in and stand in the shattered doorway smirking at me. My cheek is swelling a little. 'That's going to be shiner, I think,' you say to me chuckling. 'That was not part of the plan. You made me do that... Are you going to behave now...?'

My only reply is sniffling and whimpers.

tom8517
12-27-2006, 09:23 AM
"I asked if you're going to behave", you nod your head and mange to mumble yes. I sit down on the bed next to you and start to stroke your legs,trailing my fingers along the inside of your thigh.

"I enjoyed raping you, so much so that I'm going to do it again. But you're going to be late for work." I had picked up your cell phone while in the living room. I finish my beer, and find a "office" listing in your contacts.
I pull your head up from the bed by your hair and draw back my fist. As you cringe I tell you,
"quit you're fucking whimpering and settle down, you're going to call in sick today, and if you don't make it sound convincing I'm going to knock your fucking teeth out bitch."

I push the office button on your phone and hold it to your head.

Musette
12-27-2006, 08:17 PM
You hold the phone to my ear while it rings. "Melissa - yes, good morning, thank you - look, I'm not going to make it in today - no, no I'm not feeling well. Please tell Katy to cancel my day. - Yes, I will. Thank you."

I knew my voice sounded pretty shaky, but I was hoping it would pass for my not 'feeling well.'

You pat my cheek and say, 'Good... Very good. Now we can have our day together,' you growl with a menacing grin. My head drops down and I start crying again. Then I feel you get up off the bed and I hear my cell phone crushed under your boot.

tom8517
12-28-2006, 11:07 AM
I drag you from the bed and force you on to your knees,pushing you down. You're crying harder now, you know whats about to happen. I take a fistfull of hair and pull your mouth close to my cock.

"you're gonna suck my cock, and you're gonna do it right. Take your time, we got all day." I tell you as I rub my dick all over your face.

Musette
12-28-2006, 12:20 PM
You're hard again already and all I can think of is how to avoid putting that thing in my mouth. You've got me by the back of my head, rubbing it all over my face. Pre-cum smeared on my cheek. I shut my eyes tightly. You give me a good shake by my hair and growl at me to open my mouth. I sense you are getting ready to slap me again and I automatically open my mouth. You shove your cock in hard, as far as it will go. I try not to gag and I close my mouth around you.

I have to count on you for my balance with my wrists tied behind me. You pull away slowly, push back into my mouth and hold there, in my throat, moaning every time. You eventually go faster. I hope that you end this soon. 'Just go ahead and cum,' I think. I'd even swallow it for this to end.

tom8517
12-29-2006, 03:50 PM
"I'm doing all the work here, get that tongue working bitch." I stop thrusting and just hold my cock in your mouth. "Lick me."

"And look at me." I yank your head back, pointing your face upward, enjoying the sight of your terrified eyes and my stiff prick in your mouth.

Musette
12-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Deciding to submit, I lick the glans when you pull out and suck you back in - leaning forward. I see your face relax a little and I speed the pace up, watching you...

tom8517
12-30-2006, 07:33 PM
The touch of your tongue sends me over the edge for the second time. I grasp your hair tightly with both hands and bury my cock deep in your throat, hearing you gag as I pulse over and over in your raped mouth.

Musette
12-31-2006, 08:41 AM
When you are finished, you release my hair and I can sit back on my heels, catching my breath. My face is a mess - tearstained, saliva and cum all over. You look at me and chuckle, turning to go into the bathroom. A moment later, you return with one of my washcloths dampened. Feining a shudder and telling me, 'Whew, you are a mess! I don't think I can fuck you again looking like that!' Wiping my face off and cruelly teasing me, you go back into the bathroom. I see this as an opportunity - I stand and maneuver through the shattered doorway, running down the hall. As I get to the dining room and nearly the garage door, you snatch me around the waist from behind, lifting and spinning me away from my destination. One arm around my waist and the other hand around my throat, you hiss in my ear, 'That was a very bad idea...' while bending me forward onto my dining table. Your already hard cock pressing into me. You release my waist, still holding my throat, and unfasten your pants again.

tom8517
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I kick at your ankles forcing your legs futher apart. I release your throat and push down on your back, keeping you flat on the table. With no futher warning I enter your pussy from behind and start to rape you again. I purposely fuck you with hard controlled strokes, pulling back, pausing, then ramming forward, punishing you for trying to escape.

Musette
01-01-2007, 06:39 PM
The table squeaks across the floor everytime you thrust into me. I cry and yelp, the very top of my thighs getting rammed against the edge. Your massive hand keeping me pinned to the table, even with my effort to push myself up. You growl everytime you pound back in.

tom8517
01-02-2007, 06:06 AM
Hearing you cry in pain drives me wild, I continue to brutally rape you and start to slap your ass between strokes.

"we got a lot time left toghether bitch, you're gonna learn to do as you're told, or you're gonna be in for a very painful afternoon."

Musette
01-02-2007, 03:11 PM
I ache all over. My legs, my breasts, my ass, my pussy. I cry out every time you slap my ass and continue to weep, helpless and defeated. I hear you cum in me again. Your grunts and final thrusts agony.

tom8517
01-04-2007, 06:14 AM
I pull you from the table by your hair and drag you back down the hall to your bedroom. I fling you onto your bed and untie your hands. "you lay still on that fuckin bed, I ain't half done with you yet."

I search through your drawers and find some stockings, I pull a handfull from the drawers and walk back toward the bed. "I bet you'ld look real nice in these, but you'll look even nicer tied to the bed with them" I quickly tie you spread eagle to the bed then go the kitchen and get a beer.

Musette
03-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I yelp and beg you to stop all the way down the hall - trying to get my feet under me. Once on the bed, I lie shaking in fear and pain. I don't attempt any resistance while you tie my arms and legs. I only turn my face away from you.

I hear you in my kitchen again, opening another beer.

I can't help but to try the stockings. When you enter the bedroom with a fresh beer in hand, I wiggling like crazy trying to get free. You stride over and set the cold bottle on my breast, forcing another yelp from me.

tom8517
03-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I trail the icy bottle over your nipples, watching them harden from the cold. Then flick at them sharply with my finger, watching you wince in pain each time I connect.

I take a long drink from the bottle, admiring you tied and helpless on your bed. I glance at the clock, "Its barely noon, I've got lots of time left with you, I wonder how I should fuck you next". I think first we need to clean you up.

I finish the beer, then cut you loose and drag you by the hair to your shower, "get in there and get cleaned up."

Musette
03-07-2007, 09:51 AM
I whimper and cry out when you flick my nipples. I feel you walking around the bed and I want more than anything at this moment to be covered up. I hate being under your microscope.

I hear you put the bottle down and then feel the pain assuaged in my shoulders. I sob quietly, curling into a ball as you cut each limb free. I wonder what's going on since you just commented on how much time is left and what how you might take me next.

Lifted off the bed, by my hair again, I yipe and follow you into the bathroom. You tell me to get cleaned up and I'm flooded with relief and dread. Slowly I turn around and turn on the water - hot as I can make it, scubbing every inch I can reach. I ignore you sitting on the toilet leering at me. I can't help but feel better, gulping the water from the shower head. I know one thing - I DO NOT WANT TO TURN THE WATER OFF AND GO BACK OUT TO THAT MAN.

tom8517
03-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Without warning I reach into the shower and turn the water off. Grabbing you roughly by the arm I pull you from the shower and push you up against the wall. I press myself up against you, running my hands over your wet skin, still flush from the hot water, drinking in the clean smell of your scented soap.

"You've been such a good girl all morning, I think you've earned a little treat"

I hold you against the bathroom wall, one hand on each of your hips and kneel in front of you, lowering my mouth, licking at your thigh, moving upward slowly, glancing up at you to see your head shaking and your mouth forming silent no's

Musette
03-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh God.... No, no, no.... STOP!

I start to slap at your head and push at you, but between fear and pleasure... I remain still.

Your mouth is so hot... I can't take my eyes away from you sucking and licking at me - when you look up at me, you see I've, at least temporarily given up. You grab my wrists and pull them behind my ass - holding them against the tile wall and pushing my pelvis at you in one calculated movement.

I'm so ashamed... you've beaten and raped me. I should feel no pleasure in your touch... yet I'm wet and I know you know.... My eyes well up again at the irony and divulgence of my body.

tom8517
03-12-2007, 08:12 PM
I continue assaulting you with my tongue, tasting yoour wetness, feeling your lack of resistance. Just as I feel you start to quiver, when I know I have you close, I stand up, grip you by the hips and lift your ass onto the bathroom sink, pushing your legs apart with my knees.

I wrap your legs around my waist, drive into to your sopping wet pussy with such force that the back of your head is slapping against the mirror over the sink.

Musette
03-13-2007, 08:11 PM
I try not make any noise at all; not even a whimper. The vibration of your moans intensifies the feelings I do not want to have. I bend at the waist, quietly crying, begging you to stop this. I find after a bit that I can't control the quivering of my thighs.

Just as I get ready to muster freeing my hands from you and pushing you away, your huge hands grasp my hips and, while you stand and turn, and lift me to the bathroom counter. The cold tile makes me gasp while you simultaneously force your way into me again.

You pile-drive into me hard enough that the back of my head smacks the mirror. You lift my legs around your waist - holding them there - my hands bound by keeping me upright enough so that my head doesn't hit the mirror.

I want so much to deny you the pleasure of making me come, but I've gone too far. I scream at you and try to pull my hips away, but you pull me onto your cock and continue to rape me. slippery from the shower and my own sweat, i gain no ground.

tom8517
03-15-2007, 08:48 AM
I thrust at you over and over, sliding a hand into your damp hair, pulling your head back, forcing you to arch your back as I continue raping you.

I can see it in your eye's, you hate whats happening inside you, but you cant stop it, cant control it.

Just as you start to moan softly I bite down on your breast, mingling fresh pain with your unwanted pleasure.

Musette
03-23-2007, 05:10 AM
I gasp and arch my back even harder. You pull me onto you - holding my hips against yours while you grind away - bringing me closer. Your fingers laced in my hair. Growling in my ear and alternatively applying the perfect amount of pressure on my breasts with your teeth. Nothing is going to stop this...

tom8517
03-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I can feel you start to shudder involuntarily, I rape you even harder, I feel your legs start to squeeze on their own. "Go ahead, you can't stop it now, cum for me, cum for me and then I own you."

Musette
04-10-2007, 01:51 AM
I cum and I keep cumming... While you're banging away, I try to keep from being knocked out by the mirror behind my head or slipping and knocking myself out.

You grab my legs and heft me up to your waist, turning and pushing me against the wall...

tom8517
04-11-2007, 09:56 AM
I can feel you shuddering, your body has betrayed you. I force you against the wall holding you firm. The thought that I forced you to orgasm against your will drives me to new heights, I fuck you savagely now, savoring every thrust.

I can't take any more and I cum in a torrent deep inside you moaning loudly as I do "GOD DAMN IT, YOU HOT LITTLE BITCH."

Musette
05-07-2007, 06:40 PM
I push at your shoulders and try to stand, but you haven't moved away from me - instead you still have me pressed hard against the wall. You chuckle at me, pressing your hips harder into mine. I try slapping at you, but you just grab both my wrists in one of your large hands and pull them over my head, growling in my face to behave.

Suddenly, I'm facing the wall with you at my back. Your hands on my hips keeping me pressed against it. I feel you against my ass. I cry, shaking my head, begging you to stop.

tom8517
05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
I drag you sobbing back into your bedroom, fling you down on the bed and retie you. Once again spread eagled and helpless.

I leave for a moment, find what I want and return, carrying a lit candle. I watch you squirm on the bed, pulling against your bonds, desperate to escape what you know is comming

Musette
05-09-2007, 05:42 AM
'Oh my God... what are you doing??!!'

I twist and jerk at the binds, but you've tied me too tight. I can only imagine what you have in mind with the lit candle. I've accidentally gotten hot wax on myself before and found it painful... I don't even want to entertain the thought of actually being burned by the flame.... The lesser of the two evils being the hot wax, but...

'Oh God, please don't do this...!'

tom8517
05-10-2007, 09:05 AM
"Shut your fucking mouth." I snarl as I stand over you with the candle.

"make another sound and I'll gag you" The first drop of wax lands on your stomach, I watch you convulse as it hits you, bouncing on the bed against the restraints.

I move slowy up your belly, one drop at time, then drawing a circle of wax droplets around your right nipple.

Musette
05-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I yelp loudly as the first drop of hot wax hits my belly. I whimper, looking in your eyes, while you slowly drip the wax up toward my breast. My nipples still so sensitive from earlier, I cry out over and over as each drop of hot wax makes a ring around the right nipple. You kneeling over me, grinning so wickedly... Screaming in my head, 'Please make this STOP!!!'

tom8517
05-29-2007, 09:27 PM
watching you thrash in pain has me fully erect again in minutes. I watch the wax harden drop by drop on your soft skin. You shake your head wildy back and forth, desperate to stop the torture.

I lower my head and alternate between the wetness of my tongue and the burning wax. your bouncing on the bed in agony is more than I can take so I mount you again, continuing the torment with the wax as I do.

Musette
05-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I try bucking my hips to either get you off me or force the candle from your hand. Instead, you pin me with your body. Your hardness ground into my belly. Continuing the hot wax on my breasts... Licking my nipples, then blowing on them...