PDA

View Full Version : Raped by a stranger..or as it?

Taking it
12-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I smile to myself as i apply the finishing touch to my make up-9:30pm-in half an hour i was convinced i was going to be the happiest girl on the planet.

I was meeting my boyfriend Jamie at 10pm in monument park-he'd asked me to wait for him on the same bench i'd met him 7 months ago.

7 months..where had the time gone?-i was hopelessly in love with Jamie-tall,broad-good looking-he was my dream man-it'd been the end of march when i'd met him..at 10pm-in monument park-i'd been jogging and had twisted my ankle-as he jogged past he'd come over to help me-and we'd been together ever since.After a long love making session a few nights ago he'd hinted that if he was to propose-it'd be on that bench-at 10pm.

The only thing that did bother me slightly about Jamie was his jealousy-a man only had to look in my direction and he'd go mad-infact he had yesterday when we'd run into an old school friend of mine called Ray-afterwards Jamie had quizzed me for hours-'Had i ever fucked him?'-all kinds of questions flew from his angry lips-but as he calmed down,he hugged me tightly whispering apologies 'It's only cos i love you Rachel' he murmured.

And that's really how i took it-he loved me-wanted me to be his-and i was confident in half an hour i would be-i was sure he was going to ask me to marry him.

'Gregory' i called out to my brother 'I'm going out-see you later'-i waited for a reply-there wasn't one.

Gregory had been living at my flat for a month-since his girlfriend Nancy had called off things between them-he hadn't taken it well-drinking excessively and becoming moody and withdrawn-sighing at the silence i guessed he must be out on one of his all night drinking sessions again.

Thoughts of Gregory left my mind as i got to the park-it was dark but not cold-a typical september autuminal evening-the leaves on the ground crunched under my heels as i made my way to the bench-mine and Jamie's bench.

I checked my watch as i sat down-9:55-5 minutes and the love of my life would be here. I decided to listen to some music-switching my i-pod on-i slipped the tiny earphones into my ears.

Then-it happened.

As i lost myself in a song that Jamie loved-something was forced over my head from behind-i screamed-but felt a hand close over my mouth muffling the terrified noises escaping my lips-i was hauled over the back of the bench.

I stumbled-disorientated,frightened 'Jamie?' i tried to speak-what the hell was he doing? i thought.

I felt myself being sheperded through some bushes-before i was pushed violently to the ground-the crisp leaves crunching as my body crashed into them.

I heard him drop to the floor-the leaves once more crackling as he dropped down-i twisted round-i couldn't see,but my arms and hands flailed wildly-i connected with his face-my long nails raking down his cheek-as my other hand tore at his shirt-i heard the rip of material as i clawed like a cat.

A fist slammed into my face-not knocking me out-but the force enough to make me subdued-he turned me over onto my stomach-a zip opened and he wrenched my arms tightly behind my back-i felt the rope bind my wrists tight.

He reached under me-hoisting the lower half of my body up-and what felt like a bag was pushed underneath me-then my body pressed down onto it.

I lay still-silent-'i'll fucking kill Jamie' i thought'-we'd had rough sex-he'd even asked me to act out a roleplay with him being a rapist-i'd refused-i guess he thought he'd do it anyway i seethed-but i still felt safe-this was Jamie after all.

As my skirt was pushed up-he slid his fingers onto my sex-touching me through my panties-eager fingers pressed-probed-searched onto my pussy-i began to get wet.

My panties were torn from me-and i felt his fingers pry open my pussy lips-and he slid in-taking me instantly-forcing his length in and out of me-thrusting with force-a finger wiped over my soaked swollen clit-i moaned loudly under my hood as the pressure of his cock and finger intensified-then his finger slid up to my tight ass-and he pushed his soaked finger into my ass-whilst taking my pussy roughly.

As he increased the pace of his cock into me-i began moving with him-god i thought i'd hate it-but Jamie taking me like this was fantastic-i loved him tearing into me-fucking me with his cock and fingers in my pussy and ass-i regretted clawing at his face-i'd do what he wanted-make it up to him.

Which is why i didn't complain as his fingers spread open my ass cheeks-and in seconds his cock burst into my ass-fucking me hard-almost brutally-on and on he pounded into me-my orgasm exploded-seconds before he thrust hard up into my ass tunnel-and unleashed wave after wave of hot cum into me.

He clambered off me-silently-i lay silent-my body still shuddering from the orgasm he'd given me-and the thrill of how i'd satisfied his dark needs of raping me.

I heard the leaves crunch as he walked away-shit!-he can't leave me here!-i rolled over-rubbing my wrists onto the ground-trying to free the rope.

It took me a good hour before i managed it-and i slowly removed the hood from my head-'Jamie?' i almost whispered.

He was gone-i picked myself up-it was too dark to find my discarded panties-but i straightened my skirt down and left for home-wondering if he'd be there-i couldn't wait to tell him how he'd excited me.

I rushed home-my pussy and ass dripping cum-from him-and from me-i didn't care-it'd been wild and exciting.

I let myself in and then i saw him-lying on the sofa-his shirt torn-the scratches on his face.

'Gregory' i screamed in horror......

Trill
12-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Wow. Nice twist there.