PDA

View Full Version : my real rape story... (me and my g/f roleplay)

Ecko
11-27-2008, 07:10 AM
i will write the story as we did the role play....

her first anal sex
Anal rape....

all of a suden i got as horny as fuck.... as i pushed her against the wall grabbing her azz and bitein her neck... she got really horny.... i got her on her knees and gagged her throar hard by grabbin her hair.... and she looked up at me in a way ( what the fuck are u doin...) but she thought we were having rough sex.... as i gagged her throat hard... i layed her down on her stomac and i started to rubb my dick againts her pussy ( she though i waz gonna fuck her in the pussy)

with out thinking twice i just shove my dick inside her azz as she screamed hard and shouting what the fucking u doin thats the wrong hole... all i repleyed waz u will love it bebe... and she started to scream out luoud... as i fucked her azz hard.... i tied her in the sofa with eyes blindedfolded....

to be continued....

ILTST
11-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Are you 5? That was the worst story I've ever read.

Fullspectrum
12-18-2008, 11:58 AM
LOL.... That was a funny reply.

However, give the guy a break. He tried. And I am sure english is not his first language. At least I hope it isn't. If it is then he should probably stop writing. And perhaps get his ass back to school.

Hailo
01-01-2009, 03:27 PM
I thought it was a hot story...it reminds me of a few months ago and what is going to be happening tomorrow night....ouch

NastyJack
01-02-2009, 02:27 PM
I'll give the author a couple of points for effort. But still, we need to know the situation that led up to the role play, is this a new girlfriend or someone he's been with for a while, more of the set-up.

Also, needs a LOT of work on spelling and grammar.